View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 A Roomie for me? (Andreea) 

Nanaca nods, slipping a hand towards the back of Andreeas head, running her fingers through her roomies hair. It felt quite good, it was obvious she takes good care of it.

"Feels quite nice."she says with a smile before withdrawing. She reaches back to untie her hair from its ponytail, letting her locks flow freely, moving her head close to Andreea for inspection, "Your turn".

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Andreea trys not cringing and smiles back. "T..thanks" She replies and watchs the long 'artificial' hair come out of it's ponytail. She runs a hand through it and almost squeels at how smooth and silky it felt. "I wish i had long hair" She says absently then blushing when she realizes she spoke what she was thinking. Also leaning over to touch the hair was bringing her shirt up, and skirt a bit down revealing a black letter I and then the top part of a hear near her ass.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:08 am

"Well I wish I had naturally platinum hair" she replies, spying that letter appear from under Andreeas garments as she leans towards her.

"Hmm. what do we have here?" she muses, pressing a finger on that little black letter.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Andreea liked the feel and thought that when her roomie leaned closer to her it was to feel her hair again. Before she can inquiry at what her roomie means, she jumps as she pushs onto the letter. Andreea plushs red but looks terrofied, more into mortified but she hasn't seen the entire tat yet. "Thats erm.....thats nothing." She says quickly moving away from her roomie so she can't see.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:21 pm

"Oh really?" she wonders "Since were going to be roomies, its better not to keep incriminating tattoos hidden". Suddenly she lunges, playfully pressing the spot where the tattoo might be, "c'mon, lets see it, Ill show you mine if you doo~~~." her tone turning into a playful one.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea cries out as she's lunged apon and squirms underneath her roomie trying to get out, feeling the finger press pretty close her her ass which was where the tatoo was. Andreea shakes her head from side to side. "Nooo.....it's embarassing" She tries weakly to her defence.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 pm

"then why did you have it tattoed in the first place?" asks a curious Nanaca, "It cant be worse than mine Andreea, cmon, just a peek? pleeeaaaase?", continuing to prod the spot so close to her buttocks.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm not the one who....tatoo'd it" Andreea says quietly, letting herself be turned over so that she can pull her skirt down enough to see the tatoo. Her tatoo was the letter I above a heart, which bottom goes a bit inbetween her ass cheeks, and inside the heart it said SEX pretty big. Andreea was blushing and had her eyes closed, near tears.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:02 pm

Nanaca was in shock. She pulls her partners garments back up and lays beside her, cradling her in her arms. "Im so sorry...", she utters, holding her head close to Andreeas as she tries to comfort her.

"I didnt know... I just thought...", Nanaca is at a loss for words as she tries to sooth Andreea.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea just snuggled close to her roomie in comfert and also holding onto her back. After a while She smiles weakly and sniffles. "Y...Your...turn" She says quietly.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:22 pm

At her signal, Nanaca sits up and pulls her shirt up, having no bra on, she keep the shirt just at waist level, before pulling her panties down, all the way down. With her crotch exposed, she gives Andreea a good look at the tribal design on her shaved pussy while she herself looks away, her face turning cherry red.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea gasps at seeing a tatoo on the girls bare pussy. Andreea blushed as she stared and realized she was staring. She couldnt help her sef from reaching out and hugging her roomie. "D...Did..you...?" She can't finish but it sounds as if she asked if Nanaca made the tatoo or if someone put it on her like Andreea's.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 pm

"A stupid drunken mistake" pulling her undies back up and hugging Andreea back. Nanaca moves away, staring at her little silver haired cutie before plunging back in, her lips now engaging hers in something a little more passionate than the first one she gave Andreea.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea liked hugs and was slightly dissapointed when her roomie pulled away. She was surprised when her roomie went in to kiss her...passionatly. Andreea couldnt help it, with all the mixed and confused feeling for the girl infront of her, she start to kiss back wrapping Nanaca in a hug. This would surprise her roomie becuase usually she lets the other take the initiative.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:21 pm

Nanaca grabs her partners head and pulls her in for a deep long kiss, her lesbian tendencies surfacing as lets her other hand slide under Andreeas skirt, giving one of her ass cheeks a good squeeze.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next