View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Stephanie and Rosalie)
She gasps and moans softly feeling Stephanie's hands and mouth start to play with her breasts. "E-Either one's fine. Thank you, Stephanie." Rosalie wondered how far she was going to take this. Would it just be simple bondage and blind folding? Or did she intend to have them take on the roles of slave and mistress?

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 am

Unseen, she nods at that and considers. Some slave play? No she'd save that. That was certainly not for a first encounter though she would have to play it by ear after all. Andrea was quite aggressive when it came to getting what she was after. She was determined after all and had set her sights on whatever prize that she had focused on.

She gets off Rosalie then lowers her sweat pants and panties part way down her legs, her finger going to the hood of her clit rubbing back and forth to encourage it to make a showing.

“How's this feel?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:15 am

"Ohh...it feels so good." Rosalie answers moaning a little more at this. This was actually getting her more excited as it went on. She never knew being helpless like this at the hands of another girl could be this fun. She also wondered what it would be like if they switched places some time.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

She played with her a little until her clit made an appearance. She shifted as she kissed down her chest and abdomen. Then lower still until she swirled her tongue against that engorged clit, her finger sliding up and down the slit of her sex.

Andrea works at her for a bit before her finger creeps inside of that passage that she was teasing, her finger moving slow at first then quicker still varying it up as she watches the features of her face to see which she preferred.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:14 am

Rosalie begins to squirm a little in bed, her head tilting back against the head board as her arousal builds. "Ahh...oh god...it's so good..." She moans out. That along with the fact her pussy was already getting wet made it very clear she didn't want Stephanie to stop this anytime soon.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:45 pm

“She likes it,” she giggled a bit then went back to tonguing that swollen clit sucking on it as she fiddles with her finger pressing inside her, swirling against those moist pink walls. She does this for a little while, growing wet herself given that Rosalie is enjoying this.

When she pulls back she licks her upper lip and sits on her knees as she considers for a moment. Collecting up another toy she holds it in her hand then presses the handle beneath Rosalie's chin.

“Alright, do you want to cum?” The answer did not matter for if “yes” she would lightly whip a breast stinging the girl.

“You have not deserved it yet, now beg.”

If “no” it would earn her a whip as well. “Too good to cum? Why hold back?”

And if no answer then two lashes. “Did you not hear me?”

In every case the lashes would be no more than stinging.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Rosalie was puzzled when Stephanie suddenly stopped pleasuring her. And she was getting so close to cumming too. She felt something press on her chin and heard Stephanie ask she wanted to cum, telling her to beg for it if she said yes. The thought of begging made her blush with embarrassment. But she was still very turned on by Stephanie's touch. She needed her to keep going. "Yes. Please...make me cum. I need it so badly." She blushes more as she says this, then cries out suddenly feeling the sting of a lash on her breast. "Ah! What was was that?"

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:53 pm

“For being so greedy” She giggled a little. Then she became a little sterner with her tone, fingers scaling down her chest until her hand smooths about the curve of her breast, rubbing it a little as she traces her thumb lazily over a firm nipple.

“You call that begging? I guess you don't want to cum after all.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:40 pm

OOC: Actually she said "what was that?", not "what was that for?". No big deal though.

Rosalie whimpers at Stephanie's response, squirming a little under her as she felt her breast being rubbed more. She wasn't sure how to sound more convincing to her, but maybe that was only because she needed more "persuasion" from Stephanie. But what sort of method would she use?

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:08 am

OOC: Oops a misread on my part, sorry about that.

No further answer? Very well. She gives her a little time to respond then draws her hand away, Another swish with the cat o' nine tails as leather straps sting her chest a bit harder this time the skin becoming a pinkish color before her eyes.

Twice more she lashes her then places the toy away. She next sweeps her lips against Roe's for a hungry moment, her tongue pressing into her mouth to sweep against her own.

Her lips sweep back and she then affixes nipple clamps to Rose before taking up a vibrator that she turns on and presses to her skin as it rolls down her body.

“Bad, bad, girl. What am I to do with such a needy girl?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 am

Rosalie cries out again as she's lashed again. She could tell it was a whip of some kind, but she wasn't that familiar with such things. Feeling the pinch of those nipple clamps makes her whine and moan a little in pain, but she didn't ask for them to be removed. She acts ashamed hearing Stephanie's remark. "Forgive me...I'm still inexperienced..." She responds softly. Perhaps with more training, Rosalie could learn to endure this better.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:09 am

“Oh, you'll get more training alright.” She pats the side of her face as she drags the buzzing vibrator over that chest below her then she shifts a little, no longer straddling her and touching upon her clit with that vibrator.

It clicks off then she presses it into her pussy nice in slow, the vibrator being the size and shape of a dildo which she presses in unpowered little by little to test out Rose's boundaries.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:37 am

Rosalie shuddered feeling the toy move down her skin as it vibrated. The feeling she got was somewhere between pleasureful and ticklish. She didn't hate it, but would've naturally preferred having it somewhere else. She then feels Stephanie start to push the vibrator into her sex and instinctively opens her legs a little more for her. Having so little experience, it was probably best the toy not vibrate inside her just yet. As much as she wanted to cum, she was having too much fun to rush this.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am

She teases a little though she's not one to hold back she can see that Rose is attempting to hold back and adjusts for that as it is not her intention in letting her cum just yet.

Carefully she brushes her fingers over her clit, stopping to let her catch her breath and settle down before starting up again.

Another hand rummages for something.

“Here, hold this for me.” She lets go of the vibrator and gets something else. “OK, lift your hips up for me.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:58 am

If Stephanie had pushed the vibrator in far enough, she would have noticed no resistance meaning Rosalie had already lost her virginity. Had she known about Stephanie sooner, she may have let her take it instead. But at least it was one thing she wouldn't have to worry about. Rosalie nods trying to keep the toy inside her while getting her hips up, wondering what Stephanie had in mind next.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next