View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie) 

Post Re: A New Transfer Student! (Rosalie)
Vanessa was very, very bored from watching the sea for hours. So when the nearly naked girl answered the door, the crimson-haired girl's eyes bolted wide open and she fell a few steps back. "R-Rosalie?!" Her voice called out, and placed a hand over her eyes to shield what she was saying. "Please, a lady must have some decency or else she'll attract unwanted men!" She explained, while blindly, and steadily, walked into the room.

"I-I couldn't find her at all..." Vanessa said, this time peeling away her hand but instead kept her eyes focused on the window rather than the naked girl. "A-Anyways, I thought I'd come by and visit you."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Rosalie looks at Vanessa groggily and confused then looks down at herself. "What are you talking about? There's no men here and there's not really any reason for me to be ashamed of my body, especially around other women like yourself. But...if it really bothers you that much..." She goes into a drawer and takes out a shirt pulling it on. "Well, it would be nice if you could go the whole semester without encountering any monsters, but I highly doubt you'll get that far. Tell me though, are you still a virgin?"

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm

"I keep forgetting" Vanessa laughed. "I just didn't expect you to be nearly naked. You don't have to put on anything if you don't want to. I understand you want to be comfortable." The girl walked over and casually sat on Rosalie's bed. "I will definitely meet the monsters, but I won't lose to them!" She said confidently. However, her smile soon disappeared. "Umm.. What? No- I mean yes... Yes, I am."

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:24 am

"I see. Well let's just say for argument sake you couldn't fight off a monster. Do you want to lose your virginity that way?" Rosalie asked. She herself, faced the same predicament when she came here. She had managed to avoid contact with any of the creatures with the exception of Myra, but knew her luck wouldn't hold out forever. "I had to make the same decision myself, and I opted to let another student take my virginity rather than give some beast the satisfaction of taking my innocence. If you would prefer it...I will take yours for you."

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:04 am

The answer was obvious for Vanessa. "N-no! That would be awful." She said. "How would I ever explain that? I don't think people would ever look at me the same way if I did anything with a monster." Then, her face flushed as she gripped the side of the bed with her fingers. They curled around the corner of the bed and she lowered her head. "I'm not even sure the monsters exist, haven't even seen one." She lowered her head and balled up her hands together, while fiddling with her thumbs. She shyly shrugged her shoulders. "We... can try."

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:13 am

Rosalie reaches over putting her hand on Vanessa's. "I know it's not an easy choice, and I wouldn't be saying such things if I wasn't serious about it. I'm sure you'd have preferred your first time be a much more romantic setting with your dream guy. But I'll try to make this as great of an experience for you as possible." She then leans down and kisses Vanessa's lips, slowly pushing her down onto her bed. Her lips then moves down to her neck as one of her hands moves down her clothed body.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:44 am

Vanessa slowly looked up and her ember eyes made contact with the girl. She was still... unsure. What if this monster talk was all a ploy to have Rosalie unleash her lesbian tendencies on her? She felt uncomfortable. Then, the green haired girl' slips comes closer to hers. The fiery girl closed her eyes and locked lips with her new partner. Her warm, soft lips fit together against Rosalie's. Her hands unfolded as she was being pressed up against the bed. The girl's skirt sprawls over the bed, and she leans her head a bit slightly so Rosalie may have better access. Vanessa reached and lightly grabbed a hold of Rosalie's soft hair, lightly gripping it as her partner maps out her body with kisses. "R-Rosalie..."

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:26 am

As Rosalie gently kisses and nips at Vanessa's neck, she starts to undo the buttons on her blouse slowly. Her hand moves in once the shirt is completely open and gently takes one of her breasts in her hand rubbing it through her bra. She wondered if after this, Vanessa would want to pursue a relationship with her. Rosalie had been hesitant to get too involved with other girls because of what was expected of her when she returned home.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 am

Vanessa wasn't even too sure what to think. Her mind remained clouded as she allowed her new partner to remove her article of clothing. Her fingers curled up against the sheets below them, as she was scared... yet also felt an excited anticipation. Once her skirt is removed, Vanessa's soft, plump thighs wrap around Rosalie, as their bare skins press up against each other, subtly rubbing one another. "Mmhm...!" Vanessa let a moan escape her lips, before arching her back to give her partner more access to her breasts. "Take them all off.." She said in a low, erotic tone that even she didn't know she could make.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:55 am

Rosalie nods helping Vanessa take off her bra, leaving her completely topless before removing her own shirt. She then continues playing with one breast in her hand while she leans in kissing and licking the other, even taking her nipple into her mouth. Her hand moves in circles gently massaging it for a couple of minutes then switches places with her mouth. It felt nice being the experienced one for a change and to be showing someone else a good time. She wasn't that much different when she first came here, but unlike Vanessa, her first experience wasn't even with a human.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 am

Vanessa wondered a bit about how Rosalie's first experience went. The girl had told her earlier that she decided to lose it to another girl before she would encounter a monster... So the two were in a very similar situation... right? Rosalie seemed like an honest person, and Vanessa would believe that. Now, she only had her thong on. Vanessa was shy, as her large mounds were revealed to the other girl. Her nipples were hard from the development, and as Rosalie worked on her breasts, she continued to moan. The girl threw her head back and allowed Rosalie to touch her sensitive breasts.

She smiled, reaching for her headband and tossing it aside, as well as her bow, so her beautiful crimson hair would be free, and scatter across the bed sheets. Vanessa continued to use her legs to gently rub against Rosalie, so the two could feel just how soft they were. Her hands reached behind Rosalie, nervously grabbing onto the green-haired girl's ass. She squeezed them, pulling her partner's body closer to Vanessa and her breasts.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:44 am

Rosalie smiles feeling those hands on her ass, clearly indicating Vanessa was really getting into it now. Encouraged by this, she moves her free hand down between her legs tugging the thong off to the side and starts to lightly rub Vanessa's sex with her fingertips. Rosalie was getting pretty turned on herself, but for the time being, kept the focus on her lover, simply wanting to give her a good time first.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 am

Ooc: I lied! One more post! xD

Vanessa continued to grope Rosalie's ass, occasionally giving it a spank or two. As her own thong was removed, Vanessa slipped off Rosalie's underwear. She let out a moan as her partner began to rub her southern regions. "Mmhmm! ♥" Her womanhood begins to get wet, lightly soaking Rosalie's fingers in her own womanly juices. The girl slowly slides her hand up, allowing her soft hands to explore the curves of Her partner before her hands are planted on Rosalie's cheeks. She gently pulls her partner in for a deep kiss, locking her soft lips once more, and enjoying the warmth the two exchange. As soon as she breaks the kiss, Vanessa's left hand travels back south, but this time she lightly presses a finger around Rosalie's womanhood, gently encircling its borders. Meanwhile, Vanessa begins to lightly thrust her hips at Rosalie's fingers, as if inviting for her fingers to enter Vanessa.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:14 am

"Need them inside you already?" Rosalie says smiling up at Vanessa before letting her fingers slowly penetrate her folds. Once she touches that barrier, she looks up at her again to see if she's really ready. She didn't want Vanessa to feel like she had to if this was already too uncomfortable for her. "This will sting a bit. Do you want me to keep going?"

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Vanessa tightened her legs out of shyness as the girl began to finger her. She tightened the muscles of her inner walls as it wrapped around Rosalie's fingers. Her inner moist folds lightly squeezed on the fingers. "I-I'm not sure..." The fiery haired girl replied.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next