View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lonelyness, what sweet sorrow (Open To all) 

((Gotta go to work now...Will post when I get back.

Don't you guys get too far ahead of me now, ya hear? :wink:))

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Kim wrote:
I slip my panties off and move over to Katrina as I smile and kiss her deeply "don't be shy babe just relax and me and the girls will handle this" i then look at Kathleen and smiled "come here kitty I might need your help and I want to suck those tits of yours." I say with a smirk

By now, Kathleen had completed the slo-mo stripping of her uniform, leaving her clad only in her socks. She sauntered over to Kim as she gave Kat a kiss, then once Sondra got to work on her, she lightly grapsed Kim by the shoulders and spun Kim around to face her.

She then lowered her ands to her own massive breasts, rubbing and kneading them slowly. "Are these what you were looking for, Kimmie?" she asked, her voice little more than a low moan. "You're not thirsty again are you?" she teased, holding as much of her breasts one in each and as she could, and rubbed her hard nipples against Kim's exposed chest. "I just gave you a sip at lunch." Kathleen licked her lips. "You’re insatiable, Kimmie."

Without any warning, Kathleen hands lid over her breasts to her nipples, and gave then each a powerful squeeze. She hissed in the self-inflicted pain, her crotch growing damp. But Kim might not have noticed, as twin thin jets of breasts milk splashed onto her cheeks as a result of the squeeze.

"Come and get it," she offered. "Drink up, then I'll fuck your brains out."

(ok Sondra ^^)

I licked my lips and started to drink her milk as I smirk at her "I can never have enough of your milk Kat." I say while moving my hand down to rub her pussy "hmm already wet I see." I say while I moaned softly my own pussy growing damp as well as I panted softly

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:39 pm

It took everything I had to stay awake and to keep my finger pumping into her sex. My body was wrenched by the sex energies pulsing through it, causing me to almost fall on my back. Before I knew it my now increasedly sensitive womanhood began to clamp around the fingers intruding it, preparing to unleash another orgasm. My sweat was overwhelming me, making me feel as if I were drenched in water. When I felt something wet touch my reddened rump, I realized that our cum had been pooling between us, making a puddle.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:00 pm

And now for the honey pot, Sondra thought as she finally made her way to her target, and began to suck on Kat’s stiff little clit, one finger, then two fingers snaking their way into her friend’s tight little pussy, slowly and gently working their way in and out of the slick hole as she sucked and nibbled on the little nub.

Meanwhile, Sondra’s free reached up for Kat’s breasts, and began to gently massage the girl’s breasts, softly rubbing both firm round orbs simultaneously, taking her time to stimulate Kat’s nipples while her other hand continued to work her classmate’s pussy.

The entire room smelled of sex, the air thick with a musky aroma, and the sound of moaning …from Josie and Diana, who from what she could hear and see out of the corner of her eyes, were quite obviously having a good time…and from Kim as she and Kitty had their own fun by the foot of the bed, filled her ears like a sweet melody.

All that was happening around her, and all that she was doing to her adorable little friend, was quite an…orgasmic experience, and was making the already highly aroused blonde extremely turned on at this point. Her entire body was absolutely shaking with arousal and an excruciatingly painful need for release. If someone didn’t come and take care of her soon, she would be forced to literally take matters into her own hands. Those hands were quite occupied at the moment, though, so for the time being, she would just have to endure the sweet agony the best she could.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:54 am

Last edited by Diana Varnia on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:06 am

“Oooh…Sooo goood…ahhh…more…,” I moaned out loud as Diana and I continued to screw each other silly, our fingers thrusting into each other frantically, our sweaty bodies rubbing up against each other…everything was so intense…my entire body wracked with pleasure as I neared orgasm, my juices mingling with Diana’s as they continued to pool on the sheets below, sticking to our bodies and mixing in with our sweat…

asked for and don't always like.
- Lemony Snicket
------------------------------------
Updated Bio

Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 am
Profile WWW

I let out a long sigh as my hand slipped from Josephine's spent womanhood. Her warm juices dripped from my hand and fingers. I looked at my hand, then down at the large stain on the bed. I couldn't believe it. I had cum. For the first time ever, I had fingered a girl, had a lesbian kiss, felt another girl's teats and cummed! My mind raced for every detail, trying to relive it, but my instincts took hold of me and forced me to look at Sondra. Her rump was raised temptedly into the air, a small trickle of sex juices slithering down her well formed thighs. Well, its time to eat out for the first time... I began moving towards Sondra, quivering slightly from my recent orgasm. My hands shook and my body trembled with hormones. Before I knew it my eyes were closed and my face was beginning to press itself to Sondra's raised crotch, my nose gently poking the small space of flesh between her sex and where her well rounded ass began to form.

Our lips met. Not the lips on her mouth, of course, but it was almost as intimate as a kiss. I tried changing the position of my mouth, turning my mouth sideways or right-side-up. No matter what position I was in, I still tried my best to suck on her moistening slit. Before I knew it I had a mouthful of her pre-orgasmatic juices. I stopped for a few moments and swallowed them, after which I replaced my lips. Between the loud, wet slurps and the quiet gulps, intimate and lustful moans passed through Sondra's vagina.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 pm

And now for the honey pot, Sondra thought as she finally made her way to her target, and began to suck on Kat’s stiff little clit, one finger, then two fingers snaking their way into her friend’s tight little pussy, slowly and gently working their way in and out of the slick hole as she sucked and nibbled on the little nub.

Meanwhile, Sondra’s free reached up for Kat’s breasts, and began to gently massage the girl’s breasts, softly rubbing both firm round orbs simultaneously, taking her time to stimulate Kat’s nipples while her other hand continued to work her classmate’s pussy.

“Oh, God! Kat moaned out when Sondra began to suck on her sensitive little clit, while one, then two digits, made their way inside her rapidly moistening pussy and began to work them inside her tight little cunt at an agonizingly slow pace, while her free hand gently massaged my breasts and played with my rapidly hardening nipples.

All this was so new to Kat. Not the sex. She had done it plenty of times before with her lover Asuna, or Sunnie, as Kat liked to call her. The first time she had done it with Sunnie, the two girls had been joined by another girl, whose name she could not now recall. And then there was her roommate Violett, whom she had slept with on one occasion, and she hoped to do so again.

But that was different. That was an intimate little encounter with one and two other girls, two of them who had become her friends and lovers. This time there were five other girls in the room, and almost none of them she really knew intimately until today.

Not that she was complaining. She was surrounded by good people who were only too happy to make her feel welcome in their little group. Kat only wished every day were like this…

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:21 am
Profile WWW

Sondra was having the time of her life here with all her friends, both old and new, and having a nice juicy pussy to play with certainly added to the excitement. But as much as she enjoyed pleasuring my little friend, the sex-starved blonde was still feeling a little left out…well, SHE was certainly well-occupied, sucking on Kat’s clit and pleasuring her breasts and pussy...but her own aching pussy was feeling quite lonely at this moment, and was practically begging for attention.

And then she finally got what she had been waiting for, when she felt someone pressing their face against her crotch, though she was too busy to see who it was. Then the mystery girl’s lips met Sondra’s nether-lips in a most intimate kiss, causing the highly aroused blonde to moan softly around Kat’s clit, causing the blue-haired-girl’s clit to feel a slight vibrating sensation. Sondra’s moans increased tenfold when the currently unknown girl’s lips began to suck on her ever-moistening slit, reflexively grinding her sopping wet pussy in the girl’s face in an automatic response to the pleasure she was receiving.

Curious, Sondra paused in her work still moaning out in pleasure, and lowered her head to see who was giving her so much pleasure. From the partial view she had, which was restricted somewhat by her own breasts, she could just make out the features of her new roommate Dianna, who seemed to be quite enjoying herself as she slurped away at Sondra’s yearning pussy.

With a smile at her roommate, Sondra turned back to her petite blue-haired friend and went back to work. Taking her fingers out of Kat’s pussy, she slipped them into her mouth one at a time, sucking the sticky fluids off the shiny digits.

MMmmmm…Delicious! Gotta have more…

With that, Sondra buried her face in Kat’s pussy, working her tongue deep inside the girl’s sweet little cunt, and the sound of loud moans being muffled could be heard as Diana continued to give her the sweet, sweet pleasure that she so desperately needed…

Bio

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:35 am

In my state of ecstasy, I blindly remembered a lesson I had learned long ago in my health class. "The female body is truly an amazing thing. A woman's pleasure sensors are concentrated around a small little bulb called the clitoris. When the male penis penetrates the woman, the protective hood on top of the clitoris loosens and it slowly slides out of its little compartment. Thus when the male's penis rubs up against it, the woman is put in intense states of pleasure and ecstasy."

While this was going through my subcoinciess, my hand had been moving up and began to stroke Sondra's compact stomach. My hand then slowly caressed its way down to her naval, where it reached her lukewarm vagina. My hand discreetly slid a finger past the protective hood and began to gently stroke the bulb hiding beneath it. The lustrous little orb felt so solid and firm, that I began to twiddle it between two fingers, carefully rubing it between thumb and index finger.

When I heard the wet slurping coming from Sondra's head, I resounded that using your tongue in this situation was very acceptable. So I took the bate and removed my lips from her sex. I then moved on to lick her womanhood's sensitive nether lips, as one would an ice cream cone, inexperience getting the better of me.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:59 am

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:51 am

((Got a few very busy ladies apparently. And don't worry about me, I'll post here first thing tomorrow, as well as in the 'Talking to Herself' thread.))

Bio

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

God I love this! I wish this day would never end…

Sondra was in heaven…Eating out one beautiful girl while another sucked the copious, ever-flowing juices out of her sopping wet pussy. It was one of the greatest feelings of pleasure she knew, and to share it with such special people made it even more pleasurable for her. As soon as she was finished satisfying her friend Kat, she would make sure to return the favor, with interest.

Experienced or not, when Diana switched to using her tongue on Sondra’s sensitive nether lips, Sondra began to squirm like a worm on the sidewalk on a hot summer day, involuntarily grinding her pussy in her roommate’s face as she writhed and moaned on the bed.

Sondra’s own tongue dove even deeper into Kat’s hot, juicy little pussy, moving it in circles around the petite girl’s tight inner walls even as she thrust it in and out of her sex like a penis, greedily gulping down every last drop of nectar that flowed into her waiting mouth like someone who had been out in the hot desert too long without fluids might drink down a bottle of water.

Oh god, this must be paradise! Please let this go on forever!

Bio

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:10 pm

I still didn't understand how this whole 'sex' thing worked, so when Sondra began asserting herself into my face, I didn't know whether to back away or to delve in deeper. I decided to push it as far as I could and take my chances. I slung my arms around her hips and sat myself on my knees. My tongue delved deeply into her womanhood, lapping up a quick puddle of pre-cum into my mouth. I noisily swallowed it, the sweet flavor making me hungry for more. My tongue retook its place, pleasuring Sondra as much as I hoped I could. My hand involuntarily lifted from her hip and began to stroke her engorged breast and toy with her erect mounds.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next