View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome)) 

Post Re: First Lunch ((For MewHime/Akane, Others welcome))
"But, It sound like advanture game through, It's another kind I prefered too." Nene said while explored the board with her interested sight. "Errr.. Can I touch?" then slowly moved her hands downward, aiming at the cards, but stopped. "May it'll be more exciting if I doesn't know." sighed then turned to picked up a script that seem to be player manual, and keep reading for a while, but finishing with confused. then just placed it down and tried to do something that simple like setting the board and hand the another things back to Saira.

"Then should we begin."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:55 pm

(...I had thought Akane would've posted. Guess not.)

And so the game began, as Saira handed out little brightly-colored figurines out to Nene and Akane, and rolled the first die to begin. It progressed simply enough... Move each turn, if you landed on a treasure, roll to see what it is, then take the appropriate card. Eventually, someone would cause a monster to pop out, and they'd be able to fight with it, rolling dice against it in a simple combat roll like thing. Cards helped that, cards stole treasure, made monsters show up anyway - it was a bunch of little nitty-gritty rules that came up, but they weren't... that hard to learn!

The game went on...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Akane said nothing, but got the game pretty quickly. it wasn't even hard for her. she looked around the room while it was the other's turns but then went back to concentrate on the game when her turn came up. she sighed abit and mumbled something in Vietnamese, then continued playing. again, looking around, then grabbing her mp3 and started listening to "Hammerfall" songs on it.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 pm

"So it was mines." Nene said out lond, as she seem to be the most excited one there. she grab the dice hard, now roll. Her sight focused at the spin, keep focusing til it stopped. Some wink instantly appear through her brighten eyes. "SIX" she shout as just made the highest number, and smilely moved her piece to the location, which a sign below. More smilely as she being the first one who pick up a card.

she lifted it up high and looked, some character was written on it, but it was the same problem as the manual she can't read. then she just laugh dryly and awkwardly handed it to Saira.

"Do you mine if I asked about some translate?" said with some blush on her face.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 am

Saira had been doing fairly well - she hadn't played the game too much despite owning it, but she did know the rules fairly well. When Nene asked her to translate a card, at least one thing clicked into place... She was indeed not fluent in English... though with a name like that there's no chance she'd be fluent in any of the other languages Saira knew. Nene was more of a Japanese name, much like Akane over there - and Saira knew mostly middle eastern languages, aside from her native English.

Anyways, she took the card and scanned it quickly, before handing it back. Her tone was matter-of-fact but had a little bit of praise to it.

"Okay, that's a golden ring treasure card. It's one of the... regular treasure cards, they have a gold-colored border. They don't give you any special powers, but you need them to get points to win the game."

She herself moved around, and a few more turns passed, as Akane zoned out listening to music, and Nene played enthusiastically. Eventually the game went on further, as their little imagined characters fought off giant spiders, a few of them got magic doodads, and so on. Akane seemed to have the most luck with attacking and defensive items, while Nene seemed to get a random set of point-giving treasure, with a few useful spell cards. Saira on the other hand had a little treasure, but mostly a lot of spells with weird effects, little subtle utility things.

It neared the end, and Saira and Nene were about tied. Saira had managed to fight off a lot of the monsters so she had the best chance of surviving to the end... while Nene had the most treasure, so if she did make it she'd probably outscore everyone else. Akane seemed to be floundering randomly at a far part of the level, armed to the teeth but with little points to show for it... now, the rules did allow attacking other players...

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4