View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Impression (for Linnis) 

Post Re: First Impression (for Linnis)
I moaned lightly around her nipple as I sucked and flicked it gently with my tongue. She had some natural motivation and I intended to be a fantastic teacher. I slid my hands across her arms, reaching down to tug on her skirt a little. I was in a deep state of lust. A state of want and need.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her skirt loosen a little. By now her, peach flower themed panties had to be visible. But Ishtar had finally found the nipple on Linnis's breast and began to massage it to erection. As she did so she moaned again as she felt Linnis begin to suck on Ishtar's nipple. She hoped she was providing Linnis some comfort, because she definitely felt comfortable in Linnis's arms.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 pm

My nipples stiffened quite responsively and I smiled and moaned again around her. I noticed the cute panties when I glanced down and I continued to pull gently and delicately on the lower fabric. I closed my eyes and found such solice in this moment, such delight in it. I was happy.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

Ahhh!!! You like to go for the prize quickly. Ishtar smiled a bit as she leaned down and kissed Linnis on the forhead. Linnis eyes were closed, but her face showed total contentment on her face. For the the first time today, Ishtar was sure Linnis was happy.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

I smiled, I was unwrapping my present, not playing with it. Sex was like chess to me, I played the game five turns in advance. I grinned and once she was only in her panties, my hands traveled up to these delightful breasts, messaging the one that my mouth wasn't occupied with. I was quite the player of this wondrous little game.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her skirt fall to way side, as Linnis's hand moved up and began massaging Ishtar's free breast. Ahhhh!!! You're really good at this. Ishtar leaned back on her bed, allowing Linnis to get on top of her. Ishtar's hands were still busy massaging one of Linnis's orbs and the top of Linnis's back.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 am

Only stopping to respond as I adjusted position on top of her, I grinned, "Practice, my darling, makes perfect," and then I resumed, though on the opposite nipple, my suckling and tongue-lashing. I attended to the other with gentle messaging and moaned softly as I proceeded. Ishtar had some natural senses about what to do, I would just have to cultivate that.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 pm
Profile YIM

Ahhh!!! It feels so good. Ishtar felt Linnis massages and sucking switch breasts, keeping Ishtar stimulated. Ishtar reached up with both and began to slowly massage Linnis's back around the shoulder blades. Then slowly ever so slowly, she moved her arms down Linnis's back towards her skirt.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Either I had given fun instruction by way of demonstration or she was going forward, and I was aiming to tease a little longer. I didn't hamper her trailing downward, but I did intensify my attention to her breasts, a small devious smirk on my face. Soon, I would have her not just wanting it, I'd have her needing it. That would be a great moment.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 am
Profile YIM

Ahhh...Your so amazing, Linnis! Ohhhh! Ishtar's hands finally made to their target. Slowly they began to undo Linnis's skirt. She's not going to need this anytime soon. Ishtar moaned in delight as the massage of her breasts were driving her wild.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 am

I had, beneath my skirt, panties - a surprising thing to those who knew me, but with Sondra gone, a little modesty had come my way. Also, the virtue of my position made things like that more necessary. Of course, they were rather cute and blue, nothing like the uniform standard. But still. I continued my work on her nipples uninterrupted, seeing how needy I could make her.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Ahh, your so wonderful Linnis. Oh, I can't believe how good this feels. Please don't stop. Ishtar's hands moved back Linnis back as traced Linnis's spine up to her shoulder blades, soon she hoped to trace her path slowly and erotically to Linnis breasts.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 am

My efforts only increased as she trailed her hand over my flesh, exciting me but I knew I wanted to make her plead, so my excitement got focused rather than roaming downward. She was going to ask for it. She was going to all but beg for it. That's what my desire was. I wanted to hear those words, because in those words lived the notion that women were her new best thing.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

Ahhh...It so incredible. So incredible. Please take me, Linnis. She could the senior student's efforts increase as the massage and gropping became more pleasureable. Ishtar moaned in approval of Linnis's work.

Her own hands had found Linnis's breasts and began to slowly began to explore them. First it began by gentle tracing the outlines, then she began to slowly massage them. She hoped she could make Linnis feel as good as she made him felt.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

There was my cue. I took my mouth off her nipple, and just smiled. It was a warm though slightly devious smile and I spoke softly, delicately, "Of course, my darling. Pay attention, learn well," I gave a small chuckle and kissed the valley of her breasts, then downward again and again, light, tantalizing kisses, finally ending with a kiss on Ishtar's lower lips.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next