View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Dorm fun (Krystal Prism) 

Krystal pursed her lips in a mock kiss, then shook her cup lightly, "I think I want to play the odds this time. I feel good with odds."

She shook them, and set the cup down on the table. She leaned back, her breast pressing aginst the fabric of her shirt as she stretched. "Ugh, there is no back support on this floor."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

"damn it..." She looked over at krystal and sighed, "you won what do u want?" She spread her arms wondering what peice of clothing she wanted this time. "im so gonna get you back"

Lover/Priss

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal blinked lightly, looking Miz up and down, and shruged non-chalantly. "I dunno, surprise me. I've always loved surprises."

Krystal set her hand in her lap, absent-mindedly running her index finger along the wasit-band of her panties. The soft cotton fabric stretched around her, and the thread behind toyed under her fingers. She made sure to keep her shirt covering her lap.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho began to slip her hands behind her back and let her bra fall down the floor. Her breasts spilled out and jiggled before bouncing back into place. Sitting back down she took the cup of dice, unlike Krystal she doesnt mind being seen naked.

Lover/Priss

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal blinked several times, her eyes drawn to the other girl's chest. She fought the desire to watch them jiggle, and shift; taking the dice into her cup agian, and shaking it once more.

"So... umm... odds or evens?"

Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM

"Give me odds this time" Mizuho smirked as she rubbed her hands together hoping she got lucky this time. Her nipples stood stiff and erect from the cold air in the room.

Lover/Priss

Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"Always with you and the odds. Alrighty, give me 3 evens." Krystal smiled lightly, and trailed her index finger along the top of her cup, her gaze moving to Madison's nipples. She noticed that her nipples were hardened, and couldn't take her eyes away. Her mind began to wonder what that hardened piece of flesh would taste like.

Quickly she jerked her head up, and smiled lightly. "So what's your bid?"

Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

"i dont know....ill match yours" She smiled stretching her arms and glancing over at the clock on the wall. It was still pretty late out and they still had plenty of time to kill.

Lover/Priss

Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal yawned, leaning back and pushed over her cup. "I'm bored with this game. How about all or nothing?"

Her cup contained the same number of evens as odds. She shrugged lightly, and motioned for Miz to reveal her dice. She reached around behind her back, and unclasped her bra. The underwire was beginning to get uncomfortable, and her parents didn't really make the money needed to get anything fancy.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:30 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho smirked at the sudden high stakes she had suggested, looking over to the girl with a thumbs up. "alright well do it your way" She suddenly revealed her dice showing 6 odds and 1 even.

Lover/Priss

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

(( lol, how many dice are in each cup? I can't calculate my odds without knowing that. ))

Krystal smiled lightly, and pointed to the dice. With all 14(?) There were a total of 6 Odds, and 8 Evens. Technically, Krystal had won with more even's, but since they had both bid low, they both lost. She smiled lightly, and leaned back, stretching* "Well it looks like we both lost. So... who goes first?" Krys grinned lightly, her tongue resting agisnt her upper lip, as she smiled at Miz.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho didnt say anything she sighed and stood up, undoing the belt buckle then popping the button on her jeans. She slid the pair of pants down to reveal her black luxerie panties, hooking a finger under the waistband she slid them off. Standing before the girl completely naked her mound showing as she sat back down on the floor. "your turn"

Lover/Priss

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, and stood, grinning at Mizuho, before sliding her panties down. The length of her shirt was enough to hide what was beneath, giving her more time to increase her embarrassment. She turned quickly, as she unbuttoned her shirt, and slowly let the fabric drop down her arms, catching it in her hands, the cloth wrapped around her backside for a moment more before she tossd it to the side, still standing with her back to Mizuho, embarassed to turn around.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho walked up behind the girl slipping her arms around her waist. Resting her head on her shoulder she lightly nibbled on her neck cooing softly. "I could already tell the whole time....that you wanted this"

Lover/Priss

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal jumped lightly at Mizuho's touch, and shivered in delight as she nibbled lightly on Krys's neck. Her eyes closed lightly, as if in a dream, and her hand came to rest gently on Mizuho's own. "I.. I... I will.... admit... that I was... interested... in seeing..." She trailed off, pausing and tihnking of her words, and not wanting to scare off this girl that seamed fascinated in her.

"I've never... done anything... with another girl... before." She gently squeesed Mizuho's hand, seeing if this out-going wild girl understood, and would help her through this unknown territory.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4