View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Lonelyness, what sweet sorrow (Open To all) 

Kathleen Lay wrote:
Kim wrote:
I slip my panties off and move over to Katrina as I smile and kiss her deeply "don't be shy babe just relax and me and the girls will handle this" i then look at Kathleen and smiled "come here kitty I might need your help and I want to suck those tits of yours." I say with a smirk

By now, Kathleen had completed the slo-mo stripping of her uniform, leaving her clad only in her socks. She sauntered over to Kim as she gave Kat a kiss, then once Sondra got to work on her, she lightly grapsed Kim by the shoulders and spun Kim around to face her.

She then lowered her ands to her own massive breasts, rubbing and kneading them slowly. "Are these what you were looking for, Kimmie?" she asked, her voice little more than a low moan. "You're not thirsty again are you?" she teased, holding as much of her breasts one in each and as she could, and rubbed her hard nipples against Kim's exposed chest. "I just gave you a sip at lunch." Kathleen licked her lips. "You’re insatiable, Kimmie."

Without any warning, Kathleen hands lid over her breasts to her nipples, and gave then each a powerful squeeze. She hissed in the self-inflicted pain, her crotch growing damp. But Kim might not have noticed, as twin thin jets of breasts milk splashed onto her cheeks as a result of the squeeze.

"Come and get it," she offered. "Drink up, then I'll fuck your brains out."

(ok Sondra ^^)

I licked my lips and started to drink her milk as I smirk at her "I can never have enough of your milk Kat." I say while moving my hand down to rub her pussy "hmm already wet I see." I say while I moaned softly my own pussy growing damp as well as I panted softly

Kathleen moaned loud and long as Kim began to suckle her breasts, daring the milk out of them. She parted her lags as far as ahe could and still be standing up when she felt the other girls fingers seeking entrance. Her moans became louder, but shorter and faster as she was being fucked and milked at the same time. In no time at all, she felt the warm rush of her let down fill the breast Kim was sucking on, and a fast spurting flow of milk, what they called a titty-gasam in the biz, flowed into Kim’s hot mouth.

Kathleen felt t a little lopsided with only one breasts empty, but was so worked up that she knew she could saved the other one for later, possible the afterglow. So instead she pushed Kim away for a seconds, only to bed down and claim the red dildo Kim had discarded when she took of her panties. She placed the tip of it in her mouth, the put her hand of n both of Kim;s shoulder and pushed to flat against the neatest wall. Once the other girl was pinned. Kathleen took one hand and began to work the dildo in and out of her won mouth. It was perhaps a wasted BJ, but she treated each on like the real thing, even going as far as to deep throat it. Once it was good and wet, Kathleen knelt in front of Kim, bringing her pussy to eye level. She gave Kim few teasing prod with her fingers to make sure she was wet enough. Then she looked up at Kim with a devilish grin, placed the 'back' end of the dildo in her mouth, and proceed to burry the tip fn it between Kim’s legs, in a single, smooth thrust. Once the initial rush had passed, Kathleen moaned around the dill do as she fingered herself, and fucked Kim with the fake penis held firmly in her teeth.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5