View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Good Clean Fun =3 (Open) 

((Hehe I don't think anyone will mind, since this topic is in the showers, anyone can just wander into it *giggles*))

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:49 am

she nodded to the girl gulping finally making up her mind to walk in, her body covered slightly by her towl, she seemed to go off to a far corner not wanting to interrupt the group further.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

A sigh came from not far away as Karissa made her way to the showers. when she arrived she was still surprisingly clothed for a girl about to shower; she wore a black bodysuit her hair was matted with a mixture of drywall, mud and a few bits of glass her glove had a few drops of blood on it as did her forehead her eyes were closed as she entered the room.
"She breaks her own nose and throws me through a window... yep that's maturity for ya."
She mumbled picking the shards from her hair and placing them in the bin nearby before opening her eyes to notice the other girls in the showers... she rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times not sure if she should go to the infirmary and see if she had a concussion.
"Ummm...Hi..."
she said blankly not expecting this in the slightest; even though as far as she could tell nothing lewd was happening at least not at the moment.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:53 am

andreea wanted to turn around and hug Nanaca, but the way she was she couldn't risk being moritfied. She felt Nana bury her head in her hair and she was more embarassed then Nana since her bodie was pretty much on full display, except for slit which was firmly shut inbetween legs. She blushed bright red as a second girl came in but couldnt introduce herself, she was shyer then Nana. Of course the two shy, platinum dou looked cute and sexy the way they where.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:14 am

Well don't they look cute... how much fun that looks; don'tcha think?
came the usual voice of the other half she liked to call the slut of course no one else heard it except for karissa. Normally she'd respond in a way no one else would hear either but, today seemed to be a day her anger clouded her judgment.
"No it does not! Why one earth would I think that looked cte or fun?!"
She blushed when she heard her voice echo in her mind and from out of it as well, the inner voice laughed slightly wishing her luck explaining this of course she herself attempted to skirt around the issue her eyes darting to the ceiling after she caught them straying slightly towards the couple's bodies though one was much easier to notice than the other's.
"Before you freak out I wasn't talking to you... was talking to the other me in my head... No I mean that sounds insane right uhhh... lets see... Lets start over..."
She paused rubbing a hand through her long though dirty hair.
"The name's Karissa, and your bra size is? Wait I mean name! name!!! Oh come on I can't even open my mouth without shoving my foot in it today. I'm so sorry..."
she was stumbling much more than she normally would and her face was much more red than it would have been if it had been just one girl touching herself

Last edited by Karissa on Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:29 am

Monique blushes as another girl comes in and just holds Emily close now, stopping the competition for the moment and swallows some the dark skin princess (as Emily sees her) pressed against the white skin of Emily.

"Ohh uhmm..Hi there"

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:30 am

Nanaca get confused as the new girl begins to rant on her own, She was shy enough to begin with but this weird person is simply freaking her out.

She takes her sponge in hand once again and focuses on Andys back, pretending to wash it as to avoid making eye contact.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:35 am
Profile YIM

"Sorry if I'm freaking you out; Damn after that you people have to think I belong in a padded room."
She sighed taking a deep breath before waiting a few moments her voice much less panicked than before.
"I just got a bit Flustered when I started assuming things seeing the position you're in and all..."
she said a bit desperate to recover from the worst first impression ever

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:45 am

Despite being embarassed and shy she could only think the first outburst was directed at her and Nana and felt a little hurt. It passed quickly as she felt her back sponged up and washed by Nana and trembled beneath her touch. She just hoped no one would see her tatoo, which was alot more mortifeing(sp?) then Nana's. (and yet another thing they have in common combined with same hair, same shy personalities, same cuteness =3)

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:50 am

Monique looks to the two new girls, still holding Emily and washing her back now much like Nanaca is with Andreea.

"I'm Monique..*giggles* and my bra size, if you want to know it, is 36C"

She giggles and winks to Nanaca and Andreea and Emily, she then looks to the girl off by herself and motions her closer to the grouping.

"Come on over, we can wash your back for you."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:55 am

"Please excuse my rashness before, I meant no offense by it... I suffer from a form of Dissociative Identity Disorder... I'm sure two beautiful and intelligent women such as yourselves can understand the misunderstandings something like that would cause... Please forgive me..."
Her voice was slightly different as she spoke sweeter slightly saddened as well before looking over to Monique. In her mind she licked her lips slightly her other half appalled.
"Sorry to bother you Monique but... would you mind getting the zipper for this? I'll never understand why they put them on the back..."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 am

Monique wasnt helping in the situation, the once bold Nanaca now shrinking away as she hears the words "position" and "36C", her face turning tomato red as she continues to scrub Andy back, shying away from any contact.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:11 am
Profile YIM

Monique kisses Emily's cheek again, and winks at Nananca, mouthing the words to her.."I win." and giggles winking again before she goes over to unzip Karissa.

"I know..I think guys make them this way just so we have to ask them for help."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:14 am

Andreea felt Nanaca slipping away and almost freaked. She grabed her legs and with aid of the wet slippery floor pulled her back so she was close. "D..Don't m..move" She says quietly so only Nana can hear, she can hear her own embarasement and fear.

She caught the mouthing silent words of monique and with almost a sudden flare of anger felt like saying something Scathing. But the moment passed and she only scared herself more in the process.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:16 am

she laughed slightly stretching her neck a few small wounds dotted her back along with a couple of bruises. she slipped it off her shoulders letting out a sight of relief; all that was underneath at least from the waist were adhesive cups over her chest, she was bruised on her front as well though not as badly. the garment hung calmly at her waist.
"Does my back look bad?"

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next