View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Damsel in distress (Susan Qin) 

Post Re: Damsel in distress (Susan Qin)
Pia did not want to come down from that high ever. She wanted to right there, sharing her climax with Susan, one moment lasting forever. Two young women, becoming one, bodies singing the same song of ecstasy and loveplay, wrapped in a bubble of bliss, protecting them from the world.

Yet it did end, and as her orgasm faded, Pia found it was okay. More than okay. Susan was wrapping Pia in her strong arms, giving Pia what she needed the most, giving her the feeling of safety and comfort. Pia curled together and pressed herself close. It was like she wanted to make herself as small as possible, just a small thing soaking up warmth and care from Susan.

" Oh, precious Susan. No one can make me feel so safe like you do..", she murmured, hugging her lover close.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

Susan smiled and kissed Pia quickly. "Thank you. And I promise, I'll do whatever I can to protect you." I just wish there was something I could do that would make that promise more than mostly empty words. She pushed that thought out of her head; they both knew there wasn't really anything they could do about the monsters, but they could ignore it at times like this.

She returned Pia's hug with her own, pressing the blonde closer and feeling the warmth of her body against her. For now, there might as well be nothing in the world but the two of them and this room. The school, the island, and all the monsters would still be there later, but right now they might as well just be a distant nightmare.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 am

Pia was quiet for a good while. Curled up like a kitten or puppy next to Susan, she was just soaking up warmth and love. Their lovemaking had been short, frantic even, but it had done wonders for Pia. The scaly lizard woman was no longer the last person to have her, and being lost and scared in the wilds did feel further away. Being hugged, feeling Susan's heartbeat.. it was all so good.

"You do already.."
, she finally said. "I mean, protect me."
Pia considered her words for a while. "I don't think anyone can keep me safe from the monsters.. or all the other things here. And I do not want you to get hurt trying.. But you just existing and caring.. that keeps me safe from the fear. And the fear.. it is sometimes as bad as all the rest. But I am not afraid when I am with you. Just knowing you are around, that is safety for me. I only wish I could do something for you too."

There was another things she wanted to say too, but she did not feel quite ready yet. And there was other stuff as well, that she ought to say, but had no idea how to breach them.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile YIM

Susan smiled at her. "Knowing you're around is... important to me. I don't make friends easily, and this place has taken so much already..." She hesitated; it was difficult to admit the next part, and it might harm Pia's opinion of her. Even so, it needed saying if Pia was to realize how much she did for Susan just by being around. "Sometimes, it almost feels like it would be... easier to just let this place have its way with me. If I... didn't have anything... anyone... to return to, I... I'm not sure I wouldn't have given in by now." While she wasn't holding Pia any differently now than when she started talking, there was a subtle change in the hug, as if it were a lifeline for herself as well as a shield for Pia.

Character listing

Thu May 12, 2011 10:22 am

"Hmmm.." Pia said. Her voice was heavier, and she was feeling a bit drowsy. It was a pleasant kind of tiredness, not exhaustion or being wrung out. It had been quite an ordeal for her, this day, but it had ended well, and now she felt safe and at peace.

She smiled. "I would never have thought.. Have you ever had sex with someone you liked after.. after an attack? It feels.. I am really glad, because now I am thinking of you, not the reptile woman. It must sound stupid, but it kind of feels like a victory."

Pia let out a tiny yawn. She probably should get a shower, but right now she felt like just being where she was, talk a little, maybe have a little nap.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

"No, it doesn't sound stupid to me. Things are so much in their favor, little things like that really are victories of a sort." She gave a quick, slightly ironic laugh. "Hell, I've considered being stubborn enough to resist one creature's mind control and force it to act physically a minor win."

"But, no, I haven't. I wasn't with Malina long enough for that to happen, and I've been lucky recently in more ways than just having met you." She quickly kissed Pia again. "Somehow, I've either been ignored by those things, or I've managed to avoid them for the most part." She was pretty sure she hadn't avoided them completely; there had definitely been something affecting them during that 'free lunch,' but she couldn't really remember most of the details.

She loosened her hug slightly as Pia yawned; it was hardly a surprise that the other girl was tired, after all she'd been through. If she wanted to take a nap, Susan could put the room's kitchenette to use; since they'd both missed dinner, the blonde would probably be hungry later. While she wasn't a great cook, Susan could manage simple cooking well enough, and there should be ingredients for a stir-fry, at least.

Character listing

Sun May 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Pia felt a little pang of pride on behalf of Susan. Mind tricks was something she feared, sometimes more than a physical attack. Pia hadexperienced plenty of assaults on her will. Sometimes she had managed to shake it off, sometimes not.
Now, being with someone she trusted, she felt like the monsters did not have such a claim to her, that Susan occupied the part of her psyche they wanted to claim.
She was at peace here, and she would endure a hundred physical attacks to feel that way.

Pia tried saying something, but her words were a slurred murmur, their exact meaning lost before they were formed. Soon her eyelids, already heavy, started sliding down.

Pia snored gently, curled up like a kitten.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

As Pia fell asleep, Susan slowly disentangled herself, taking care not to wake the blonde as she did so. While she could have quite happily stayed where she was for some time longer, a faint gnawing in her belly told her she really should see to dinner soon.

Despite that thought, she spent a few moments just watching Pia sleep before fixing her clothes and getting out of bed. Before heading to the kitchenette, she brushed some stray hair from Pia's face and placed a feather-light kiss on her cheek. Sleep as long as you like. You've had a rough day, and you deserve the rest. If I had any say in it, I'd make sure this place didn't harm you again.

While she got most of her meals from the cafeteria, Susan did make dinner for herself at least once a week so that she'd have the leftovers available for when she had late classes. The chicken stir-fry she planned was one she made frequently; it was quick and easy to make and could be reheated quickly. She could have a plate ready for Pia not long after she woke up again whether it was while she was cooking or a couple of hours later.

Character listing

Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Pia slept for about three quarter of an hour, relatively fitfully for her. Only a few times did she toss and mutter something, just a couple of random words. Mostly she slept in a fetal position, half covered by the sheets, clutching a pillow.
Towards the end, REM sleep kicking in, she dreamt, turning over on her back, chest rising and falling with each breath.

Cave. Running. Something dark and terrible. The lizard woman. Susan? Susan was there. It was OK.

Pia's yes fluttered open. She took in a deep breath. Something smelled nice. Food. Food sounded like a good idea. She sat up, slowly shaking off the vertigo of waking up.

"Wow.. that was some dream. Mmmmm.. what smells so good?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's timing was incredible; Susan was almost finished cooking as the other girl woke up. "Chicken stir-fry. It'll be ready in a minute or two." She smiled back over her shoulder in Pia's general direction. "I figured you'd be hungry when you woke up."

Susan had already set the table, and soon enough, she brought the meal out. "What would you like to drink?" she asked. "I've got a few types of juice, some iced tea, and a couple of sports drinks in the fridge. Or I could run out to the lounge and get something from the soda machine. Although I'm not quite dressed to go out right now." Indeed, while she'd pulled her bra, panties, and t-shirt back on, she'd decided it was easier to just take her jeans off completely.

Character listing

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:25 am

Pia's stomach growled audibly. With all the other stuff going on today, she had not realized how long it had been since she had eaten. Now her body wanted what was due, it had been hiking, been chased around, had sex several times and even gone swimming, now it felt it was about time to replenish some energy.
"Uh..yeah.. I am a bit hungry. That smells so delicious!"

Pia got up. She looked kind of messy, with her clothes mostly off and her hair kind of fuzzy. "Water is fine. Or juice. Or whatever you are having."
"My my.. Now I have a scantily clad beauty cooking me dinner. I really do not deserve this!"
She grinned, searching about for her clothes, scattered all over the bed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

"Don't sell yourself short," Susan said as she got bottle of apple juice from the fridge and went to get some glasses, deliberately swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion as she walked. "Besides, after what they put us through here, the least they could do is provide us with scantily-clad servants to try to make up for it."

As she set the glasses down on the table, she said, "And, after dinner, we can see about that shower you felt you needed when we were coming here." From her tone and the smile she gave, it was clear she'd like to share the shower if Pia wanted.

Character listing

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Pia did notice the sway in Susan's hips. Her eyes lingered on the shape of Susan's rear. The Chinese girl was quite athletic, an experienced martial artist, no doubt the reason for her elegant posture and graceful movements. Pia liked the way her back looked, her shapely legs and the nice little butt between, and when Susan added a teasing little sway, she could not help but smile, a little touch of naughtiness playing on her lips.

"Scantily clad servant.. that might sound like an idea for a fun evening.. Would you like a French maid perhaps? In a tiny leetle uniform?"
She added a overdone accent to the last part.

"If you treat me to a scantily clad dinner now, I will have to reciprocate another day, you know.", she laughed. "I may not be an excellent cook, but I do think I can be creative when it comes to.. dessert."

Pia's belly rumbled. Again. As much as she liked the cook, the food smelled positively delicious too. Her nostrils flared, taking in the smell. "You. Food. And a shower. What more could a girl want?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

"Scantily clad servant.. that might sound like an idea for a fun evening.. Would you like a French maid perhaps? In a tiny leetle uniform?"

Susan laughed. "Sounds like a good way not to get any work done."

"If you treat me to a scantily clad dinner now, I will have to reciprocate another day, you know.", she laughed. "I may not be an excellent cook, but I do think I can be creative when it comes to.. dessert."

"Oh?" She cocked an eyebrow comically. "I like to think I've got some talent in that area myself."

"You. Food. And a shower. What more could a girl want?"

"I'm sure you can think of a few things. For the moment, however..." She set a plate of the stir-fry in front of Pia and poured the juice. "There's plenty more, if you want."

Character listing

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 am

Pia's gratitude was obvious. She waited for Susan to get seated, before started to eat. She ate with great enjoyment, clearly hungry.
"This is awesome!", she said, before drinking a deep draught of apple juice. She had not realized it, but running around in the heat all day had made her thirsty as well.
"Mmmm.. I sometimes stir fry things, myself. Well, did actually. Back home. My cooking isn't that great, and it never tasted as good as this."

Pia continued the meal, asking questions from time to time, eager to listen to anything Susan said.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next