View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Alternate Activities(for Arana) 

Post Re: Alternate Activities(for Arana)
Rosalie then pulls away and gently rubs Arana's ass. "Okay now lay down in bed my pet." She commands watching her do as she was told. Once Arana was in position, Rosalie stands over her sliding her middle and ring fingers into her pussy then moving them in an up and down motion rather than in and out.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 am

as Arana lays down, her chest heaves up and down, she starts sighing moaning as Rosalie made it hard for her not to cum, but she was trying to hold on, barely. Her legs where shaking and she needed relief, but she would wait for her teacher to make her do so.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 am

This time however, Rosalie doesn't stop short. She wanted to see that young woman scream with wriggle in pleasure and moves her fingers faster. "Cum for me my pet. Show your mistress how much you love her touch."

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:47 am

It didn't much after all the near stops prior, to make the girl cum. Her back arced her legs widened and her feet pushed up forcing her rear end to go into the air, and then she squirted wildly and hard, all accompanied by a pleasurable wail. Then she settled down breathing heavily, but ready for more.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 am

"My you came hard, didn't you pet? One more time, then we need to get ready for our next classes. But we can do this again when we have nothing else going on." Rosalie says gently stroking her body as she contemplates what they will do now.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 am

"O-o-okay." The blue haired hair girl mumbled, she didn't want to class. Instead she wanted those well trained fingers and tongue to play with her all day. Instead of fightiong it she complied and let Rosalie have her way with her sluty cunt one more time.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 am

"I know my pet, I'm having fun too. But it's not like we can't meet up again later. We'll get our classes out of the way then have the night to ourselves." Rosalie finally decides on something and gets on the bed, pushing her own waist against Arana's so their pussy would grind as they move.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24 am

Arana moans as the two girls sex rub together, in a blissful union.”Then later.. On.” The girl moaned out thrilled to get a chance to finish what they started.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm

As they do this, Rosalie reaches down and rubs Arana's clit adding to the pleasure. "Ohh yes pet...keep going. Your mistress is very proud of you..."

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:38 pm

The blue haired girl ,moans lwedly and loudly, as she rub faster feeling a deep burning in her. Seeing Rosalie rubbing her clit Arana decides to receporcate the action by Rubing Rosalie's clit

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Rosalie moans louder and grinds against Arana faster feeling her orgasm quickly building again. She wondered if she and Arana could cum together a second time.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:12 am

The two grinded their sexes together, while stimulating eachothers clit. Arana must have had the same thought as Rosalie, and did her best to hold on before, leaning her head back."Awwwww, Im' gonna cum!!" She cried out in fore warning, before her hips began to shake with orgasm.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Rosalie presses more hearing Arana's cries and moans out cumming with her, twitching a bit as her body is hit by waves of pleasure. Once it passes, falls back in bed for a few moments breathing heavily. "Mmmm very good my pet..." She then moves over and kisses Arana softly and smiles down at her.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:45 am

Arana face was flushed, as the two girls climaxed together. It took a moment for her to calm and for her body to stop twitching from orgasm. "Thank.. You Master." She replies teasingly though she wasn't wholly serious there was apparent enjoyment to saying such words. One could surmise it was her firsttime saying something of that manner.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:24 am

After stroking Arana's body a bit more, she gets up and gets dressed again. "Well, guess we better get back to class. You know, that was actually the first time I took on a more dominant role. I've done submissive one time and it was fun, but I think being dominant suits me better. How about you?"

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next