View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Pia's confessions (Susan) 

Post Re: Pia's confessions (Susan)
It took only a moment before Susan's laughter joined Pia's. "Well, this did start as a picnic; rain was probably unavoidable."

So far, the rain was very light, but that could change quickly here. "I guess we should at least put some of the leftovers away," she said, although she made no move to do so. After a bit, she added, "Of course, that would mean getting up, and I'm not in a hurry to do that." She snuggled against her lover just a bit more. "There isn't that much that isn't already in containers, is there?" she asked, her tone making it clear that it wasn't a serious question; while they could wait out the rain if it stayed like this, they'd want to leave quickly if it got worse.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:13 am

"Well, there is the thing I made for you, but that is safely inside the tupperware. As for the rest.. it is either eaten, safe, or I don't care. I'd rather lay and be wet with you. After that session, maybe cooling down a little would be good for us", she giggled.

She allowed herself to just rest a little. The rain fell cold on her butt, a nice contrast to Susans warm body. She felt well and thoroughly ravished, in a good and satisfying way. She did not really mind that it rained, and that her clothes would be wet. She did not even know where her panties had ended up, and she did not care. Besides, being naked and exposed to the person she was in love with felt like a good thing to her. She glanced at Susan's body. She could not even say in words how beautiful she thought Susan looked, and the raindrops running down her skin made her even prettier. She snuggled in, and kissed a little of the water away from Susan's face and shoulder.

"That gift thing.. it is kind of silly though. Rather redundant right now.. You want to know what it is?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Susan laughed lightly at the comment about cooling down. "Probably. Not sure how well we'll manage to let ourselves, though." She gave her lover a quick kiss, quite happy to just lay there and enjoy the contrast between Pia's warm body and the cold rain. How did I ever manage to get someone like you? she thought as her fingers idly traced over Pia's rain-dampened skin, the droplets emphasizing her curves as they slid down her body.

"That gift thing.. it is kind of silly though. Rather redundant right now.. You want to know what it is?"

"I had been wondering, and that just makes me more curious. Amazing as that was, I don't know how it could make a gift redundant."

Character listing

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:08 pm

"Weeeeellll...", Pia said, trying to come up with a decent explanation. "I was kind of afraid you wouldn't believe me when I told you about the magic, so I made you a magical gift, to demonstrate. But then the magic just happened anyway, so I guess it is redundant that way. That practically never happens, by the way."

Pia smiled enthusiastically. "I mean, that was a spontaneous manifestation of magic, just because we experienced such strong emotions. That was magic that was born of how we felt just then. Normally, I must prepare beforehand, or concentrate a lot, and the results are nowhere near sure. Sometimes my magic does things when I am with.. well, beings with supernatural talents, but chances are that is their power at work, not mine. This time, it was ours, our feelings that did this!"

Pia giggled, clearly exited about this, and kissed her girlfriend on the nose. "You are my muse!"

"The other bit, that is also kind of redundant was that the magic was supposed to show you how I feel. But what we had.. it could not have happened if we both did not feel so strongly about each others, so maybe that was a better demonstration than my gift anyway. You can have it later if you wish, though."

Pia was getting wetter, but she did not mind. "There is one thing that is awesome about rain. Can you guess what? Three guesses!", she said, changing subject while smiling secretively.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

Caught up in Pia's excitement, Susan didn't even notice that the question of what the gift was never actually got answered. Still, she'd find out eventually, and it would be hard for anyone to avoid getting swept up by the blonde's enthusiasm, especially when they were the focus of it.

"There is one thing that is awesome about rain. Can you guess what? Three guesses!"

Susan thought about it for a bit, although her lover's expression suggested it wasn't something she was likely to guess. She quickly eliminated the possibility that it had to do with the monsters; it was unlikely that the rain would keep most of them in their lairs. Not that anything else she could think of seemed more likely, but they at least might better fit the 'awesome' description. Anything to do with her magic also seemed unlikely, since what she'd said made it seem doubtful that she knew how it behaved in the rain.

"Well, I'm just going to take a wild stab at this. Is it because no-one's likely to look for us outside?" In the likely event that that wasn't it, her next guess would be, "It's a reminder of the shower when we finally admitted our feelings to each other?" and her third guess would be, "It makes getting clean again after a session like that so much easier?" She'd be honestly surprised if she actually managed to guess correctly, but those were the best she could think of.

Character listing

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 am

"Ha-ha!", Pia laughed. "You kind it hit it on the first one. The second one was the sweetest though. You are such a romantic!"

Pia leaned closer, and gave Susan another kiss, wrapping her arms around her and svoring the feeling of having someone she loved so much so close.

"The third one was good too. But what I was going to say was that in the rain, no students are going to bother with going outdoors. That means no monsters or staff is going to do so either. And that means.."

Pia grinned mischiveously. With a sudden movement, she got loose and to her feet. Her summer dress was clinging to her waist, pushed there during the lovemaking, and thouroghly wet. water was running down her breasts and thighs, drops shining like little pearls.

"..that means the only one to chase me down and ravish me is.. you!"

Pia half turned, wiggling her bottom like an invitation, or a challenge.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

Susan grinned at the implied challenge/invitation. "Just give me a moment and I'll take you up on that," she said, slipping her jeans and panties off completely; she'd want them off soon enough, and they'd get in her way during the chase down around her knees as they were right now. Not that she expected the 'chase' to be all that long, since Pia wouldn't really be trying to escape her.
---
The chase was indeed reasonably short, serving more to build up anticipation than anything else, but the sight of the two mostly-nude beauties running after each other, water droplets running down their bodies, would certainly have given any onlookers quite an eyeful. Soon enough, Susan would catch up to Pia and wrap her arms around her lover. "Gotcha! Now, what to do with you…" She kissed the base of Pia's neck, then said, "I've got a few ideas on that front," her hands roaming over the blonde's body as she caressed her exposed skin. The day had been pleasurable so far, and it looked to get even more so, even if they'd eventually have to return to the dorms to recuperate and clean up. A day of no responsibilities, no worries, just spending time with the most amazing woman I've ever met… What more could I ask for?

Character listing

Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Despite the head-start, Susan's prediction turned out to be pretty accurate. Giggling and squealing, Pia let herself be chased around for a short while, never getting her bouncy butt more than a few feet away from her pursuer. Soon the giggling blond was cornered, back against a tree. Susan was free to have her way with her enthusiastic prey.

There was more games after that, as well as a lot of kissing and cuddling. It soon became clear that return would be inevitable, though, as the weather became worse. The girls had no choice but to pick up their stuff and make their way home, laughing and darting from shelter to shelter, to hide from the weather, to shield themselves from any eyes from the school-ground, or just to steal a kiss.

Back in Susan's room, the day ended almost the same way it started, at least from Pia's perspective, kneeling in front of Susan. Their clothes had been hung to dry, and they had shared an shower that was much longer (and fun!) than strictly necessary. After helping Susan dry her hair, Pia handed her girlfriend the dryer and the brush, then explained the rules of a new game she had just invented, summed up as "I'll give you head if you dry my hair."

The Tupperware box was in the fridge. It would keep for a while. But what was it? It was a small cheesecake. Pretty unassuming, but Pia had worked hard to make it, mixing magic with mundane ingredients. A voluptarious' realm is the sensual, and that does not just mean sex. The result? A pretty good cheesecake, for starters. But it also had more. Pia had imbued it with the feeling she loved the most. Whomever took a bite out of the cake would for a few seconds feel just what it felt like for Pia, whenever Susan kissed her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6