View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
 Introductions (for Midnight and Dani) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
(generally if it takes me longer than a day to respond I'm traveling which I'll mention in the Absence/Returns, having connection issues or far mor common I just didn't see a notice)

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Danielle smiled as she started adding cheese to her pizza.
(I was waiting on you two. And this is starting to bore me. Can we skip ahead to after the pizza is done and ready to eat?)

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm

One montage later, the Pizza was ready. Midnight picked up her pizza, set it on a plate. "Perfecto", she smiles, and devours the pizza. Rhaine's eye twitches a little, looking at her watch. Midnight ate the whole thing. In 10 seconds flat.

Midnight leaned back, hands behind her head. "Delicious", she said, wiping some crumbs from her mouth.

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

“Yes, delicious,” but she wasn't referring to the pizza, she was yet to take a bite. She was looking across the table at Dani. She slips out of her shoe running her foot against Dani's as she trails up the thigh as she watches Dani. She take one of the two pizzas she made, the one she used the last of the mushrooms on and slides the other to Midnight.

“I don't know why I made two, I barely get through the first.” He foot is now at Dani's inner thigh unless she has been stopped already though her socked foot continues on ...

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"Well", Midnight says, "I need to go. Science stuff to do, you know?It's been fun. I'll see ya tomorrow?". She says, picking up her bag, headed for the door.

((Don't worry, she'll be back soon. In the meantime, you two get a comfortable bed going))

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Danielle blushed softly as she felt her girlfriend's foot traveling up her leg. She parted her thighs a bit as she ate.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Midnight left them for the time being though she noted the blush on her lover's cheeks. Her foot slips up the side of it teasing her upper thighs as it stoked back and forth against the flesh there for a moment then continued on dipping beneath Dani's skirt, the bottom of her foot pressed to her crotch over her panties as she rubbed it back and forth smiling as she noted that blush and greeted it with a smile.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Danielle let out a silent gasp and spread her legs more. She stopped eating, more focused on what Rhaine was doing.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Rhaine smiles though there is a blush on her cheeks. Midnight is gone now but still … she knew the other girl could unseal doors and while it was not so often that she was in a dominant role she did consider how long it would take until Dani made a sub out of her.

So the bottom of her foot rubs against the other girls crotch her socked foot sliding against the panties nice and slow.

“Eat up, it'll get cold ...” a deeper blush on her features, it was probably best that Midnight wasn't witnessing this but you'd imagine by her reaction she was the one being assailed and not the other way around.

She draws her foot down using her big toe she maneuvers it beneath Dani's panties then uses it to trace against that slit nice and slow as she nipples on her pizza as if she were doing nothing here. Of course the blush said it all ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Danielle stifled a lustful moan with a big bite of pizza. She stared at Rhaine with a lustful gaze. Her pussy was quickly getting hot and wet, eager to be played with.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:59 pm

She continued, her toe getting moist as the ran it up and down along that slit. She barely had it inserted inside her and could see the effects that she was having on her lover. Moving her toe up she presses it to her clit swirling against it.

“Good pizza?” She asks though she hardly means the pizza.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 am

Dani blushed and panted, nodding as she ate. Her clit was hard and sensitive, making Rhaine's touch all that more effective.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 pm

“Say that slice looks good. What did you place on it?” Both girls were blushing though with that clit nice and hard she let her socked toe caress it a little.

The sock was a little damp from the brief pass of her foot against Dani's slit. They were blushing and Rhaine wondered how much longer it would be before Dani just lost it. Well she would find out.

It wasn't like her to be so aggressive though Rhaine did have her playful moments too. She nibbled her pizza then used her entire foot to rub against that clit one way then back. She smiles at her wondering how long it was going to take Dani to realize that they were alone now and that this had been unnecessary. Still, she liked doing this sort of thing for Dani, pleasing her did make her feel good.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Danielle moaned cutely and finished eating. "You. Me. Bedroom. Now..." she said between moans.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:17 am

Rhaine giggled a little as she drew her foot away shoving it back into her shoe. Her pizza is only half finished given how slow she was eating it but she sets it down and does as Dani issues, getting up she feels the butterflies dancing in her chest. She gets to the bedroom, kicking off her shoes then flicking her gaze towards Dani though she is already in the process of unbuttoning her shirt, pulling it off to reveal her plain white bra before getting to unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next