View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily) 

Post Re: Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
I giggled softly as Emily's smooth, flawless skin rubbed up against my own. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a soft kiss on the lips. Her hands tingled wherever they touched, making me arch my back slightly and press myself closer against her. Mmm... The soft tone left my mouth after I lifted my lips from hers. "Since I got to choose the first time, maybe it's your turn to take the lead." I grin at the implications. I could feel her warm nether slowly start to heat up against my thigh. I was getting pretty excited myself also. I was perfectly ready to submit to this girl's every wish.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

As a response Emily smiled and leaned in for another long kiss. Her fingers continued dancing across Diana's back while their lips interlocked and pressed together firmly. She felt so good in so many ways that she felt like jumping around in joy, but she focused all that energy on Diana. After a few long minutes, she broke the kiss.

"And where shall I lead you?"

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 am
Profile YIM

I couldn't help but smile once our lips parted. My spine continued tingling as the sensations rippled through my body. "Wherever your heart desires." I looked into her eyes, awaiting her response.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 am

Emily gave Diana an almost wicked grin as she shifted her body, pressing her nethers against the girl's leg. She moaned a little and blushed deeply as her hips moved to rub her still wet lips across the silken skin of Diana's thigh. As she did this, her embrace of Diana tightened and their breasts pressed together firmly, their nipples rubbing each other.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

I gasped as I felt my breasts pressed up against Emily's. Our tender flesh meshed together and melded into a sensitive mass of titflesh. I could feel Emily's warm pussy rub against my thigh, leaving a trail of sweet nectar. I watched her face blush and started to rub back, my leg rubbing against her vagina as well.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Emily moaned again and again as her pussy was run across Diana's silken flesh. Her nipples were like pick pebbles that pressed into the soft masses of her partner's breasts. They tingled with pleasure which sent bolts of electricity through Emily's body and caused her hips to jerk against Diana's leg. She could no longer stop herself from getting this sweet pleasure.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

I could see how happy I was making the brunette beauty and couldn't help but reach up and kiss her forehead, like a proud parent would a child. I kept moving my leg back and forth, a mere tease until my hands would once more enter her sex. One began to callously trickle down her body like a small river, the finger tips grazing her sides and tummy, eventually finding their way over the small mound grinding against my leg. I did nothing but rest my hand there. For the moment, at least.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

Emily felt her lust slowly taking over the whole time they were making love, but now it had gained control. She rolled herself on top of Diana and sat up. Reaching down for Diana's other leg, she pulled it up and slid her own hips upward until her dripping pussy pressed against that of her partner. She planted kisses on Diana's leg as she embraced it, her breasts squeezing against it. Her nice side hoped that Diana enjoyed tribadism, but at this stage her naughty side didn't really care.

I love being cute!

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

I felt the way she lifted my leg and suddenly felt lucky that I could be so flexible. I felt her warm flesh press against my smooth skin and her dripping nether approach my own, like a slobbering predator approaching a meal offering itself to her. The first point of contact made me shudder softly and give out a meek squeak. My cheeks blushed and I squirmed a bit, trying to return the brush with one of my own. I managed it, just barely, but I rubbed my own nether against hers.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 am

A lusty moan escaped Emily's lips as she felt Diana's return movement. She could scarcely believe that she made such an erotic noise, but she wasn't her usual self just now. Her hips bucked again and again, firmly rubbing their gushing nethers together. The sound of this drove Emily on, herself moaning loudly as jolts of pleasure shook her.

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 am
Profile YIM

I felt my body rocked by Emily's own movements, our sopping wet cunts rubbing against each other erotically. Squeaky little moans and mewls left my mouth, made through pursed lips. I eventually gave up on holding in my breath and started to moan myself, echoing Emily's but not in intesity. She'd had a head start and I was trying to catch up. I struggled to push back, but in my position it was rather difficult to move. I still succeeded mildly, our closeness allowing me to do it with less effort. "Ngh... Oh, god, Em, this feels so good...!" I shouted the words, unable to control my voice.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 am

Diana's effort was paying off, easily doubling the pleasure that Emily was feeling. She was driven on by her lover's words and the unbelievable pleasure she was feeling. She managed to reach down with one hand and massage one of Diana's wonderful breasts. She was nearing the point of extacy and had no intention of passing it by.

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Her feelings were reflected in myself, my body flinching and squirming under the immense pleasures. The pleasures made my pulse quicken, my blood feel like thick syrup as it pumped hormones through my body. I closed my eyes, more images of the erotic display that I was apart of dancing behind my eye lids. I put my own hand on my other breast, squeezing and kneading it, my forefinger and thumb squeezing and tugging on my nipple. I felt my juices gush and the muscles in my thighs start to clench, my mind reeling to come to the conclusion that orgasm was imminent. I said nothing, merely bathing in the ecstatic pleasures being heaped upon my body.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:19 am

As if her body was linked to Diana's, Emily's imminent orgasm suddenly hit. Her back arched and she screamed in pleasure as her muscles tensed up. Ecstasy racked her body and her breasts shook as her nectar flowed freely onto Diana's steaming sex. She was unable to move for several moments as her orgasm slowly began to fade.

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 am
Profile YIM

I flexed and squirmed back, trying to rub myself against her to get as much of the sensation as I could. Gasps and mewls left my own lips until I finally collapsed too, spent once more. I felt the waterfall of sex nectar trickle down my womanhood, joining my own juices to form a puddle on the floor between our legs. I began to pant, the excitement slowly wearing off now. "E-emily?" I heard myself say, my voice still a bit lusty.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next