View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
 Introductions (for Midnight and Dani) 

Post Re: Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
Dani quickly followed, stripping her clothes off on her way to the bedroom. Once she was to the bed, she was already down to just her panties and stockings. She climbed onto the bed and kissed Rhaine passionately. "You're gonna finissh what you started. No more teasing, let's put that foot of yours to work!"

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 am

Her lips captured she purrs a little at the kiss. She strips off her bra, discarding it and showing just how ready she is given the appearance of encouraged nipples that jutted out towards her. She sits opposite Dani on the bed, stretching her leg out and wiggling against her crotch with her big toe. Seeing that Dani is mostly nude now, she wastes little time wiggling her big toe against her slit then inside it.

“Ooh, Dani, if I knew I could have gotten you this hot and bothered I would have done so earlier.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 am

Dani quickly spread her legs, presenting her crotch to Rhaine. She didn't hesitate to pull her panties aside and expose her wanting pussy. She moaned as she felt Rhaine's toe pressing against her slit and pushing in.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Her big toe can't get deeper than her fingers or a toy but it is as thick as one of their toys and thicker than two of her fingers pressed together. In her haste to get here she still had one shoe on but she corrected that setting the second foot above the first where she used her toes against that swollen clit as the big toe, sock socked by her choices plunged in and out of her shallowly.

“I didn't know you were into this Dani.” She smiles at her girlfriend as she continues the torment.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Daniellee moaned cutely as Rhaine's toe pumped in and out of her. "I don't often get the chance to do this kind of thing (footjobs)... so I take it when I can get it," she admitted.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 am

“Hm, well I'm not too good at it so you'll have to guide me a little,” she admits though there's a small prideful smirk on her features. “This is my first one. It just sort of happened. I was looking for ways too tease you, no sense in suffering embarrassment alone at what I did earlier, right? And I knew that you'd want to pay me back later.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 am

Danielle moaned softly and rubbed Rhaine's foot. "I love you so much," she panted. Her pussy was soaking wet now, easily taking the toe that was penetrating it.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 am

“And I love you too,” Rhaine returns with a smile as she gazes at the other girl He foot stroking a little now though there was already that intense feeling when doing this for her lover that filled her with a measure of pride.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 am

Midnight opened the bedroom door. "Hey, guys, my room key doesn't work and I can't get a new one tomorrow, so I'm just going to crash here with you guys for the night, 'kay?". Without waiting for a response, she flops down into the bed and hugs Rhaone and Dani tight, in a child like, innocent way. "And it's like a sleepover! I've never had one before! What do we do first?" Midnight continues excitedly, oblivious to the fact that both girls faces were being squished uncomfortably into her breasts.

((Bam! C-c-c-combo breaker!))

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 am

(:lol:)

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:38 am

Danielle's face turned bright red as they were interrupted. Luckily Midnight didn't seem to notice, or she just didn't care. Either way, now she was being suffocated by the other girl's breast while Rhaine's foot was still on her crotch.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:40 am

She is unaware if Midnight saw or even cared at this point though if she hadn't the smell of sex might give that away. It wasn't as strong of course but she could smell the pungent aroma as she was hugged close using this moment to draw back her feet.

A small blush stained her cheeks as she swung her gaze towards the girl as she was hugged close.

“Uh, yeah a sleep over.” Rhaine tries to stop what she is doing, slowly drawing her feet back. “Is it a new key or did the key just stop working?” Some of the newer dorms had those electronic locks and she half wondered if something messed with her key pad, wouldn't exposure to a magnet do it? Poor Dani being left in such a state too, the felt bad for that.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 am

(.-. Who are we waiting on? Midnight?)

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm

(I think Midnight if I'm not mistaken)

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:50 pm

((Sorry about going MIA, my router broke down, so I couldn't internet until I got a new one. But I'm back now! Yay!))

Midnight, still unaware of the girls' suffocation, continued. "So what should we do first? What do girls do during sleepovers? Do we pillow fight? Naked pillow fight? I was kidding, that's so cliche, and iffy and weird. Do we eat chocolate? I like chocolate. Who wants chocolate?" She said, pausing for air, and to produce a bag of sweets as big as her. She was acting completely different than she had before, yet again. She was like that for complex reasons, not just TehMorganator's inability to write consistently. Midnight made a mental note to repair the cracks she had made in the Fourth Wall.

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next