View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Return... 

Post Return...
(Oh Kimmmmmm......)

It was dark. All I knew was that I needed to get to the dorms. There was safety there. Leaping over a low wall, I found the dorms, and rushed in. Now in the lobby, I headed for the stairs, as I went up, I slowly starte to relax. This was fimilor. Getting off at the third floor, I walked around a bit, having not much on but the remains of a uniform, torn, and even slightly singed. Stopping at a door, I knocked.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed May 09, 2007 2:51 am
Profile WWW

I was reading my book only waering my black thong I could hear a knock on the door 'coming!' I got and open the door in shock at who I would "Madison??” I didn't know my heart just stop I was hopping this wasn`t a dream as I reach over and cup her cheek tears in my eyes “ is that really you
Madison please tell me this isn't a dearm“

(wow all that and useing just the Wii remote no less) :)

Wed May 09, 2007 3:56 am

I just gave her a lopsided grin, and said "Dunno where I've been, how I got there, or how I escaped......but something told me to come here. And I'm back." And with that, I fell into her arms, looking quite the worse for wear.

Wed May 09, 2007 5:47 am
Profile WWW

I catch her and hold her before I lift her off her feet and lie her on the couch as I smlie at her “well at least your safe now and that all matters to me”

Wed May 09, 2007 8:44 pm

I was asleep, lightly, as she set me down on the couch.

Wed May 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

I just watch Madison sleep before lieing a blanket over her and kiss her on forehead as I went to the kitchan and make some miso soup

Thu May 10, 2007 12:55 am

As the smell wafted through the room, I started to wake up. "Uggh.....where am I...what happoned?" I said, raising an arm to my head.

Thu May 10, 2007 1:06 am
Profile WWW

I walk in with the soup and set it down on table “thats what I should be asking you hon” I say while stroking “how are you feeling?”

Thu May 10, 2007 1:10 am

I looked over at her and stared at her for a bit. I thought for a moment, then I remembered her name. "Kim?" I said in a bit of a shaky voice.

Thu May 10, 2007 1:28 am
Profile WWW

I noded and smile “that,s right im Kim do you remember anything else?“ I ask hoping that she did

Thu May 10, 2007 1:43 am

"It's real spotty...." I said, shaking my head.

Thu May 10, 2007 1:50 am
Profile WWW

“well take your time ok right now you just need some rest”

Thu May 10, 2007 2:01 am

"Thanks.." I said with a nod. "Been a while though..."

Thu May 10, 2007 2:09 am
Profile WWW

I noded “yes it has” I then looked at as started to cry “but that doesn,t matter now becuse your back and im so glaf..” I would wipe my tears away “I thougt I would never see you again...”

Thu May 10, 2007 2:21 am

"Well...in a way...I never left you." I said, reaching down to cup an opal necklace that she had on. "Remember when I gave you this?"

Thu May 10, 2007 2:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next