View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Experiment X (for Nodoka) 

Post Experiment X (for Nodoka)
It was the first time she had experienced anything like it. Daphnee had been unable to lighten her schedule enough to see her Mistress. Often she managed to take up more work or switch off with another Prefect in order to get a day or two free. She had been unable to do so in recent weeks.

And to make matters worse there had been no recent “guests”. That was normally a blessing. So often she had to work long nights to get caught up. There were only so many Prefects after all and they were unable to pick up the slack all the time. Each was hard working enough otherwise they wouldn't last.

However, this lead to even more frustration on her part. Unable to see her Mistress and little more than herself to deal with natural urges. More than every she regretted getting rid of all her toys after her first night here. Daphnee had nothing outside of the gadgets she got to try out for NICE from time to time and most of those were things she only used on other students recording their effects and reporting her findings back in.

When she finally thought she had a little free time she got a notice that there was something new that NICE wanted her to test out. The envelop slipped under her door was rather vague. A time and place to check in, details were rather sketchy. From what she read she would be working with someone else this time around. It made her wonder if there was another Prefect involved, an assistant or if some student had been grabbed for her to test on already.

Daphnee was rather slow in getting said students since she tailored her discipline to fit infractions. But if she didn't know all that stuff she wasn't likely to judge this criteria as she usually did. Of course she wouldn't make her Mistress look bad, she was representing Vera and would do as expected.

Hm, she wondered if the student would be a volunteer. How would a student learn of the labs? Probably a professor “selecting” a gifted student and endorsing them. Details she need not get focused on. She turned her thoughts on what she'd be working on today. Doubting that there was more on the effects of that hallugen or aphrodisiac she expected it to be new but had no real idea.

When getting to the labs she was given another envelop that contained additional details. As usual she had a few questions detailing what was expected of her. Side effects to watch out for and other details. Outside of the experiment things were rather opened.

“OK, I think it's time to meet -” she glanced to her notes “Nodoka Ley.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Post Re: Experiment X (for Nodoka)
NICE Labs was a place of amazing scientific advancement though not in the way many students would know about. Such as the case for Nodoka Ley. The young student was actually relatively new to Shokushu but had been working diligently and with a sharp intellect that caught the eye of one of the professors at the school. Offering the girl a chance to further her career and make a head start on her way to becoming something special. The Professor informing her she'd be meeting with a Miss Von Heinrich to discuss her future times and with instructions to follow the womans orders whatever they may be with a chance to earn a massive boost to her grades and earn some brownie point with the school.

A few of the details were on her file for Daphnee to look over including a profile picture of the girl, unique cyan/blue colored hair and beautiful clear blue eyes hidden behind a cute pair of glasses. The girl was a vision of possible innocence though how much of that had been taken by the island yet was any question or at least she didn't know or her memories were altered perhaps. But the experiment was on a new kind of hallucinogen air aphrodisiac and besides that. Testing the girls ability to handle stimulation and evaluate for the girl becoming an assistant. The only thing Miss Ley knew was that she would be working for Daphnee. No doubt something the Prefect had little times now...a chance to be the one above in position. Having served her mistress many times as the one below.

She'd soon find the little waiting room the girl had been seated at...wearing the classic student uniform she was sitting straight and proper as she can in a chair but her eyes looked around in confusion and no doubt. Nodoka would be taking a deep breath trying to calm down and steady herself. It was up to Daphnee to approach this girl as Nodoka hears the sound no doubt of heeled shoes and looks towards Daphnee and gulps before giving a respectful nod of her head in greeting. "Ah, Miss Von Heinrich? It's a pleasure to meet you." Nodoka greets softly.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:31 am

Arriving in the waiting area Daphnee finds that the picture doesn't do the student justice. There is something in the air, a nervous tension that she detects and for once it isn't her feeling the eyes of some predator waiting to spring on her. She catches the student's eyes behind those glasses though her own green once make a tell tale dip as they size the student up.

Nodoka still in her uniform despite classes being out. Daphnee was too, the only difference being the sash of authority that she wore announcing her station. Of course she notices that sizable chest, which reminded her fondly of her Mistress. They were about the same size, not that she had access to a tape measure or could sample them. Even if she did she doubted that she would be able to tell.

Focusing on those eyes she had a good look. She didn't see hollow eyes indicating that she had been beat down by the conditions on the island. Not everyone had been so unfortunate. She did find herself here as a volunteer. While tests with that old compound may not have been on the agenda Daphnee considered it, once her other tasks were completed.

A smile, she approached and offered out a hand. “.Pleased to meet you Miss Ley. Have they told you what is expected today?”

Introductions made she waved over one of the researcher that gave her a few forms to fill out. Basic stuff that was already on file save for her signature. Medications she may be allergic too and so one. Daphnee waited for her to fill it out, no harm in being thorough. With that seen to she gives it back to the researcher, grants her a soft smile and attempts a further read of the student.

“Any questions before we get started. Things can be rather intense.”

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:09 pm

Nodoka smiles softly as she stands up to meet Daphnee and gives her a handshake in return the pair touching hands as Nodoka gently squeezes a soft gentle one as she smiles at Daphnee. The uniform hugging her lovely figure just right those breasts that matched her mistress in size as Nodoka looks into those green eyes. She nods her head softly. "Um a little bit, the Professor who suggested me to take this told me that I'm expected to aid in your work Miss Von Heinrich." Nodoka said with a smile looking at the woman and gives a determined but adorable look. "I'm ready to help you with things at the NICE labs." Nodoka said gently.

Nodoka nods as she was handed the forms and put down a little things she wasn't allergic to anything last she had checked with her doctors. Nodoka worked the forms quickly writing with the offered pen as she filled out with what details she recalled and then finally signed it. Giving the forms back to Daphnee when she finished and it was taken by the researcher. Nodoka then heard that little question and blinks her eyes.

"Um well the only thing I can think of for this as a question. How does it feel working here at these Lab's? You must be experienced with everything that goes on. Any advice for a newcomer?" She asked gently as she looks at Daphnee and smiles. "Besides Intensity is one part on the road to Scientific Improvement right? I'm ready to start working for you Miss Von Heinrich...or should I call you boss or something?" She said with a cute tapping of her chin with one finger. Another finger on that hand adjusted her glasses giving her a lightly gleam in the lens.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:22 pm

So warm to the touch. Yet so soft too. Daphnee couldn't quit place it. Either it had been all that pent up frustration or that innocence that caused her thoughts to wander a little. She didn't possess the emphatic abilities of her Mistress but from what she had gathered Nodoka had been naive to the horrors of the island. If she wasn't she was naive to the lab and those experiments that had been run here.

A pity that she wasn't sent to the basement for some discipline. She had to shake that thought from her head smiling back in kind. What a pity that they weren't testing out the aphrodisiac though that was used more in the basement setting. Still there were things she could do.

“So formal. Hm. Boss,” she considered for a moment. “Miss Heinrich works. As far as tips and experience goes things can seem overwhelming at times. I don't know half of what is being developed here. I've only seen a sliver. But a good positive attitude is a good first step. Follow me.”

She stops signing a few forms she is giving then leading Nodoka to an examination room. There is a bed and a few medical devices present along with a small desk and computer she logs into. Keying in some information.

“You can have a seat on the bed.” It's all rather routine as if she's about the have a physical minus the height and weight aspect of things. Blood pressure is taken and logged onto the computer.

“The first thing you can assist me with is a new drug that NICE has developed. Please remove your uniform.” Waiting for her to strip down to her undergarments Daphnee attaches a few electrodes to her temples, arms, legs and upper back. “At any point raise your right hand and we can stop. As I said this can get intense.”

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:23 pm

Nodoka smiles softly at Daphnee as the girl showed such an air of innocence that almost drew in urges to corrupt it. Nodoka wasn't aware of Daphnee's internal lewd thoughts. Before she was given the proper way to address her. "Yes Miss Heinrich." She said with a bright smile on her face. "Right behind you." She added while she moves after and follows the Prefect. Moving with her into an examination room seeing the bed and medical devices along with the desk and computer before Nodoka hears the words and nods her head gently before she sits onto the bed...crossing one of her legs over the other causing her skirt to ride up a little letting Daphnee perhaps see a little more of those lovely thighs not hidden by the girls long thigh skimming socks.

Nodoka following the instructions on a few minor things as her blood pressure was taken and a few small things like reflexes when she moves her legs when gently knocked letting Daphnee enjoy seeing the leg kick gently ride that skirt up a little bit at times too.

Nodoka didn't react to much of this thinking it was a normal work bu as she was asked to remove her uniform she blushes faintly before nodding her head. "Yes Miss Heinrich." She said gently as she slowly unbuttons and removes her blouse and blazer...sliding them off showing a cute light blue bra she had on underneath for Daphnee to see before she gently works the skirt and her long socks and shoes off exposing all of her body besides her light blue underwear. Blushing as she felt the electrodes onto her temple, arms, legs and upper back.

"I know Miss Heinrich, but I'm ready!" She said with a bright smile at the girl while stretching her arms with a groan.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:47 pm

Wound up as she was Daphnee noticed that skirt riding up. It took all her control not to gasp upon seeing the student strip down to her undergarments. She saw that she had been hesitant but compliant. Still she tore her eyes away to avoid staring. Rummaging through the desk she could be heard muttering to herself.

“Were is it? Ah, here it is.” Daphnee produced an individually wrapped candy that she turns over. No needles necessary with the latest stages of the drug development. “Here. Eat this.”

The candy was sweet, a rich chocolate. Going back to the computer Daphnee opens up something. A blank video file is opened up save for a few readings on the side that may have been the electrodes monitoring something.

“We'll give that a few minutes.” she turned away from the computer looking at her assistant/guinea pig. While the candy wouldn't do any damage it was far more than it appeared. Being a hallucinogen that she used in the past it was clear that NICE wished to do even more with the drug. This time around she should get a better understanding of the hallucinations. In turn the drug made one opened to suggestion allowing her to shape the hallucination.

In the past she had to guess what was going on. NICE had seen to that flaw it seemed taking steps to better connect with that drug. She looked over the girl trying not to let herself stare. It was clear that those breasts had to have gotten quit the attention in the past. So she didn't hold back coming off as blunt perhaps in order to satisfy her curiosity.

“I bet those got you a lot of attention.” Her eyes dipped to indicate those breasts. “So do you have a boyfriend? A girlfriend?”

She inquired then glanced to the clock then back at the student judging her reaction even as she shaped in her head just how she was going to guide the effects of that drug.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:36 am

Nodoka blushes a little as she had undressed but she obeyed Daphnee's instructions as she sits on the bed in her light blue underwear. Her bra cupping her breasts just right and she crossed one leg over the other again showing a good amount of thigh for Daphnee if she enjoyed looking at the lower half. Before she sees the chocolate offered to her. "Oh? That's different I was expecting a needle." Nodoka said softly before she takes the candy and gently pops it into her mouth. Chewing it down and swallowing it without any fuss.

"Yes Miss Heinrich." Nodoka softly spoke as she sits there and waits before her eyes began to blink a little as her eyes begin to get a little hazy as she groaned softly one hand resting on her forehead. The Hallucinogen taking effect now as she blushes at the blunt comment. "G-girlfriend...my roommate Samantha." Nodoka said softly as it would show the girl did share a room with Samantha Dermott, part of the Swim Club.

Nodoka looks down at her breasts as she moves her hands and cups them pressing them together and giving Daphnee a more easier look at that tempting cleavage. "But...I guess I do get alot of stares...are they too big?" She asked softly looking shy about speaking but she kept talking.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:24 am

There was no surprise there that she had a girlfriend. Daphnee expected some sort of relationship either before the island or current. What did surprise her had been the fact that she was displaying some effects of the drug already according to the readings. Whatever the lab had added to the drug itself did wonders it seemed.

Even more of that body had been placed on display despite being virtually nude. Those thighs, the attention to those breasts. Daphnee neared her with a little shake of her head. This might be a bit easier actually. She had a starting point at least.

“Not at all. But I know how men think. I was neglected, not blind.” She responded. Always being on the outside peering in had it's advantages. She could see how things worked. “I bet not all the attention was good.”

She placed one hand on her back, the other on a shoulder pushing her back so that she could lay down. “Relax. Tell me a little about Samantha.” With the drug already working it wouldn't be long before it kicked in. Whether or not Nodoka triggered them or that she manipulated matters had been another thing.

Glancing to the open video file showed her hazy images of the room that slowly came into focus. It didn't take Daphnee long to understand that NICE had succeeded in this portion of the drug alteration.

The attached electrodes in conjunction with the drug somehow tapped into her brain. It actually displayed what Nodoka was seeing this time allowing Daphnee to monitor the hallugenation better. She didn't understand it herself. Nor did she know if it would shift to what Nodoka thought she was feeling rather just keep showing what she was actually seeing. All the science was beyond her though it was clear that it was working at this stage.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:07 pm

Nodoka blushes faintly as she recalled her girlfriend and knew just how...well incredible she was. Virtually nude before Daphnee, the girl watched her approach. Staying seated as she gulps faintly before she frowns softly at the last part. "I...I guess, I haven't had much attention I usually try and stay out of the attention of others." She said softly. "I preferred staying out of focus and enjoying a good book." She added gently.

Nodoka was slowly laid down not noticing the screen showing a hazy image...as Daphnee would see the girls dorm room or rather her and Samantha's including all of the Botany Plants and just the sensation of heat if such a thing was possible could be felt. She was seeing the girls dorm room. "Well Samantha's part of the swimming club...she's...she's so beautiful and well a bit passionate about her desires." Nodoka said gently as she began to move her hands up herself...stroking her thighs and hips for Daphnee's viewing pleasure the girls body flushing more pinker.

Before the screen showed to her a visual of the Red Headed and very buxom beauty that was Samantha breasts that were barely contained in basically a bra and booty shorts that hugged her tightly. No doubt a stimulating view but the girl was a beauty alright and no doubt a target of monster fun. Nodoka groans as her imagination began to fill and showing to Daphnee one of the pairs times....the pair meeting with Samantha snoozing in her bed sweat clinging onto her skin as Nodoka's attraction was easily felt in her brain waves. Her mind going into hallucinations as she gasped. "S-she's part of that group who call themselves the Tramps...she even invited me to some kind of party they set up awhile ago." Nodoka said with a blush at recalling that time. Images filling the seen as Nodoka was almost losing herself into her memory and fantasies as Daphnee would see the girls first times together as a couple...the pair not shy and seemed to go right into the naughty stuff...especially when it showed Samantha teasing Nodoka into trying some actual alchohol...quite a naughty thing to do and no doubt something that would land both girls in possible trouble. "My first day..." Nodoka said softly as she blushes. "I never touched a bottle again after that.." She stammered.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Monster bait for sure. She saw that image and it didn't take a mastermind to figure out that a pair of well endowed girls sharing a room would attract attention. Yet Nodoka didn't seem haunted. There was nothing in her eyes that told of the darkness. Maybe she was wrong. Or perhaps something tampered with her memory. She knew that there were beings capable of such experiencing some manipulation in the past. It was fairly minor, however.

Images brought up memories. Plants reminded her of her dreadful roommate Karen. Well, that was in the distant past. The pair never got along. Mention of swimming gave her pause for a moment. Did she actually shiver? Her first night had been on the beach. She was even boiled in the swimming pool shortly thereafter. Her first year was such a mess. Daphnee tried to shelf such unpleasant thoughts in favor of the more pleasant present.

“The Tramps. I am familiar with them Miss Ley.” It was her job to keep track of things. A wild bunch for the most part. Bria was part of them and while she found that out of place considering the make up of the group Daphnee monitored that girl from a distance just waiting for her to screw up.

“From what I've read about you I don't think you'd like it too much.” One that didn't want attention. Yet had the biological make up to attract it. She wondered if she had had knockers like that if she would have gotten more attention. Somehow she doubted that. Girls would be envious and the boys, well they would only be after one thing.

“Close your eyes please. Good.” She was getting images, memories and thought it might take longer for the drug to have an effect if Nodoka still believed she was in that room. She was unsure about what effected the drug or not. The sound of her voice would be a give away she supposed. It never factored in during the past as far as she knew. Her words were clear as much as they suggested matters.

“Was Samantha your first time too?”

Daphnee dragged two fingers down her arm pausing to adjust an electrode. She could have lectured about drinking or rules. For starters there was no proof though she supposed she had a confession. More could be gained from going after bigger targets. That and if Samantha was part of their number there had been the means for blackmail and other dealings down the line. She'd consider that later.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Nodoka nods as she lays back closing her eyes and keeps taking soft inhales and exhales obeying Daphnee's commands as she relaxes and the girl was seemingly quite compliant to anyone. No doubt a shy one who'd rather just say yes and obey rather than cause issues. Nodoka blushes softly as she hears the question about Samantha being her first time.

"Um...sort of, it was more what I did to her rather than her to me." She said cutely looking shy as Daphnee would start to see images...Nodoka becoming a tipsy and passionate drunk do to the alchohol and began making Samantha moan and orgasm with her hands and lips...blushing as she squirms rubbing her thighs together. "I-if you mean about my maidenhood...I'm still not taken that way, I was too shy when I was younger to approach boys and I...didn't really like them much." She said softly.

Nodoka's hands moved up and cups her breasts softly as she nibbles her bottom lip. "Miss Heinrich...your a Prefect right at the school?" She asked softly.

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Now that was a surprise. Daphnee watched the shy girl squirm a little. It was so adorable, perhaps if it hadn't been so long since she had last been in the presence of her Mistress she could have ignored things a bit better. “Is that so Miss Ley? I never approach them myself for different reasons. Back then I lacked the self confidence and had other dramas going on.” Glances to the monitor sharpened the images there which were no longer on the room. She watched those scenes of the party play out for a few seconds before turning her attention back to Nodoka.

“That must be awkward if your roommates … unless ...” there was a little mirth in her voice. She considered the various options. A one time thing? Was Samantha involved with someone else and regretted that party. Unlikely as it was maybe Nodoka chose to dominate the other student. But from what she saw and read she didn't think that was the case. Nodoka struck her as more of a submissive type.

The question draws her out of her thoughts. She moves towards the opposite end of the bed so it's easier to see the monitor. She was still here, which wasn't a surprise. Most of the students were coherent to a varying degree. Even those that weren't heard her commands.

“Yes, I am. Been a Prefect for two years now. The work is tough but the perks are nice.” Fingers stroked the outside of her legs. Those tips applying the lightest of pressure. “Your deflecting Miss Ley. Even tried to throw me off with a minor confession. You want to know what it feels like. I think the alcohol just gave you an excuse to loose control. All that music, the taste of that intoxicating drink. Heedless of those around you.” Daphnee began painting a scene occasionally looking to the monitor to see things conform to her words. She offered a tweak here and there as she reshaped that memory while still engaging in conversation intertwining the fabrication in with the answering of her questions.

Daphnee herself would deflect in a way. Answering questions but steering her back towards the hallucination. It appeared that she had been gifted enough to maintain what was transpiring in the present and the effects of the drug simultaneously better than other students had.

Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:00 am

"Not so...it was a little awkward the night after...I'd never been so shy and unsure what to do." She said as the memory of the night after would play letting Daphnee see as both girls had gone to classes after waking up but reuniting afterwards as Nodoka cutely giving Sam a hug and the Red Head taking charge lifting Nodoka up and giving her a gushy kiss..before Sam took the lead and led Nodoka to the showers for no doubt the first of many times for the new couple.

She cutely squeaks at the touch on her legs as her toes curl in such a cute way as she blushes at the light pressure. "Feels like.." She whispered as Daphnee would soon see the place changing into some kind of room...and she'd see many of the Tramps including the likes of Astrid Helmer in some kind of Greek styled robes for some reason as did most of the people. Many trouble maker students such as Yukari Rangiku was seen briefly. But most of the girls were only fleeting glances the main one was Astrid. Who'd show Nodoka as the submissive one as while Samantha was busy working with Yukari on double teaming two other girls.

Daphnee would see Astrid taking charge and began pleasuring Nodoka's fold as the cutie squirmed but it was only with her tongue and lips. Nodoka haven't so far been penetrated and lost her virginity but she had gotten close. Nodoka groaned softly as she licks her lips. "It feels so good." She whispered gently arching her back a little as her legs wriggled and squirmed as her thighs rubbed together again the memories causing her nipples to start poking against her bra as she bit her bottom lip in want.

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 am

Was that a Roman themed party she was seeing? With the amount of bodies and the sex acts it made sense. How so many people could be so free in front of one another. The Tramps were definitely living up to their name. The images of the party went on longer than those of the dorm.

The make out session between the two students, the water of the shower that Nodoka would feel along with that kiss. Only for those sensations being replaced by lips, tongue, fingers and the scent of alcohol. Nodoka lost track a little, or so Daphnee assumed. There was no follow up about her being a Prefect. She was still present, both here and in her memories.

Dangerously close in losing her virginity and Daphnee being so hot and bothered as of late took keen interest in what she saw. Several of those students commanded attention with their incredible breasts and if not for the fact that she knew that Bria was a member she would have thought that you needed to be a D cup to join.

There were worse ways to loose one's maidenhood. While she debated Daphnee realized that Nodoka would be a tempting morsel. How she had managed to go so long so far had been beyond here. She had no idea how many students were targeted, if a certain number couldn't be exceeded or it was just plain luck on the student's part.

Arousal was kicking in, she could see those nipples puckering beneath that bra. “Just imagine how good it will feel. You got just a taste. So close. Fear keeping you from taking that plunge? What would the Tramps do if they knew? If they were weren't distracted?

“So many of them gathering around you. Hands touching you. Caressing you face. One even removing your glasses,”
which Daphnee did setting them on the desk. “Another sampling those lips.” Which she did on impulse. Her own arousal on display had Nodoka been watching. Her lips pressed against the student's briefly, a hand setting down on one of those breasts grasping it gently. It roamed against the orb working beneath the bra to initiate contact of skin against skin. She continued her narrative while her hand crept along, a finger circling over her erect nipple.

“So many hands touching, groping, stripping you. It will hurt, just a little if done right. A woman knows just how to make it feel good in ways men wouldn't understand. Even as they strip you there is no hurry. Would you like them to continue?”

Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next