View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Experiment X (for Nodoka) 

Post Re: Experiment X (for Nodoka)
Nodoka was ready quicker than she had imagined she would. Hands seizing her hips she would feel that Daphnee was still dressed outside the removal of those panties. She should have assumed that the girl had some experience. She was with the Tramps after all and came close to having her virginity taken.

A quick study perhaps. Learning what she liked and inferring from there. She began in a promising manner. That nose would encounter a stiff clit, Daphnee was so aroused that she was practically overflowing. That tongue teased along her folds, even pressed within.

Slow and steady licks experimented and found a rhythm targeting those special places within. She quivered and arched back just a little. Since there was nothing at her back it was way to easy to fall from the bed to the floor. Maybe Nodoka could hold her up, maybe the hold atop that head would help but Daphnee wasn't going to tempt fate.

“Gawd. That feels nice.” Daphnee gasped silently. “Your doing wonderful.”

Already she was trying to hold back. Daphnee had been conditioned. She had the stamina but it came at a cost. Designed to endure hours of pleasure in a setting she learned to press through that pleasure. She came quick, she hadn't been trained to hold back or deny herself.

Daphnee lost track of the experiment. She'd figure something out later when dealing with forms. Nodoka could help her with some of it. The bulk had been noting differences and of course interacting with the hallucination. Well no one said it had to be completed today …

“I think I'm going to make you my own doll … oh ...” That tongue felt heavenly within her. Just as she felt a surge of pleasure Nodoka too would feel that gel within her. It absorbed some of her juices growing a little bigger. It moved as she did with the exception that it couldn't move as quickly, at least she didn't think it could.

As it became a bit thicker contracting around it wasn't as effective. It contracted an half inch, maybe an inch before springing back into place. It twisted and circled her passage as it continued to slip into her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

"Mmmmmm~" Nodoka can only moan out sending little vibrations from her moans into Daphnee's folds and clit. Nodoka wasn't unused to pleasuring others she and Sam having many sensual encounters since they began dating. Even if the first time Nodoka had to get drunk to start it. But this time she was sober and while flushed in the face she kept her work going. Her hands grope and squeeze onto Daphnee's hips as Nodoka carefully pulls her back away from the edge of the bed and wriggles a little so her feet dangle off the bed giving Daphnee more room if she wants to lay back and enjoy this. Nodoka licks and sucks onto the folds of Daphnee's pussy. Licking and swirling her tongue around to find Daphnee's weak spots. All while her own moans rose as her folds squeezed around the invading gel fingers that got bigger as they absorbed her juices the girl was almost reaching orgasm herself.

Nodoka would slowly move one of her hands down coating it in a combo of her saliva and Daphnee's femjuices...as nodoka made sure that single finger was ready as she moves it around...resting the palm on Daphnee's rear and lower back....and that finger slips between her buttcheeks and prods for Daphnee's rear pucker teasing with a faint stroke. Nodoka continued to moan sending a little sensations from the noise into the folds while she worked. Her own juices flowing down her thighs as both girls were getting closer.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Daphnee is drawn back shuffling over the bed and given more space. Her body burned like an inferno, her hands latching around the back of Nodoka's head as that tongue went to work on her. Clearly the girl was skilled, her first orgasm occurring in short order causing her to arch back even deeper now that the chances of falling subsided.

“Oh gawd!” Rewarded by that generation of additional juices Daphnee's walls clenched and shivered in response. She hadn't let go nor did Nodoka stop. Feeling a lone finger against her rear she lifted her ass up a little to grant her easier access.

One hand left her pressing to the bed to better support her weight as she held herself there. The wet finger brushed against her even as that gel worked her own body. A small portion that Daphnee wiped over her slit began to move advancing on her clit. It felt like a tiny mouth as it enveloped her there. Collapsing around her as it sucked.

Inside her the gel continued to grow at a slow pace. As it increased inside her it moved a bit quicker too. Capping out at two and a half fingers in girth the gel felt a little longer than a finger. Inching became a slow vibrating motion then a circular thrusting motion that grew marginally quicker with each moment until it reached a steady rate.

Daphnee's grip tightened, her insides still quivered in response to those licks and sucks as she found herself crashing against the waves of bliss yet again as she came once more.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 pm

Nodoka moans as she moves the finger carefully prodding and working before she slowly pushes that one finger into Daphnee's rear! She feeling the insides around the intruder as she slowly pushes and wriggles the finger inside as slowly as she can while she moans feeling the juices flooding out of Daphnee's folds and drenched her face in what came out.

Nodoka moans and wriggles her face against the folds of Daphnee's folds. While her own folds wettened faster as she felt the strange gel and some kind of suction onto her own clit...her remaining hand moves in and slowly she gasps her lips back enough to take a breath...while her fingers take over thrusting into the main folds stroking around while her lips focus on the clit sucking and kissing it while lashing with tongue licks. Her fingers moving around wriggling the two fingers inside searching for more spots she had felt give Daphnee the biggest pleasure.

Nodoka was ravenous in her lustful state it seems while her folds wettened more and more as she gasped. "Oh gaaawd!" She cries out and finally Daphnee would see the juices coming out as the girl finally orgasmed too. Just as Daphnee went through her second orgasm. Nodoka shuddering in bliss as she continued her work thrusting her fingers in both holes only a thin bit of flesh separated both fingers inside Daphnee.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Daphnee was soaked. Her hips gyrated a bit as if struggling to get away from that tongue and fingers to little effect. Her rear crushed that finger with it's tightness. Daphnee had been well used and trained back there in more than a few marathon seasons. Molded by the guests to be there plaything as much as by her Mistress.

Her hold grew tighter. The walls of her aching pussy clenched around those fingers while that tongue felt refreshing. A pale of water splashed against those burning embers cooled her down in part.

While she was caught up in the throes of her own bliss Daphnee saw that the gel had it's effect upon the student. Looking down she saw that Nodoka still had her eyes closed. There was no surprise there and it wasn't necessary to look behind herself to the monitors to know just what was going on.

“Mmm ...” Her interior jolted and twitched as she was hit in the way she liked. Her pussy gobbling up those fingers crushing against them. One thing she would learn was that Daphnee had great muscle control.

She shivered feeling a bit light headed as her third orgasm approached. Her breathing hitched a little. Only then did that gel move quicker. It was sudden. There was no telling if it were sentient as it picked that moment to launch it's attack. No, it had to have been a tool. It showed signs of advancing all the while.

That sucking increased on her clit while the gel urgently filled her, slowed for a few thrusts as if letting her calm down some before quickly flowing through her again. It repeated this a few times then didn't pull any stops as it continually thrust into her.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:57 am

Nodoka moans as her folds convulsed and squeezed around the fingers working her over as she gasped and cries out as she was getting closer to a second orgasm already. Her fingers moving and thrusting carefully into both of Daphnee's holes as her lips finally pull away if Daphnee lets her only for her to lift her head up towards Daphnee's own and the screen would show the same happening in the 'dream' as Nodoka attempts a kiss onto Daphnee's lips their tongues swirling and Daphnee would taste her own juices on Nodoka's lips.

Nodoka's finger fucking on her two holes continued while her folds drooled and wettened again as the gel worked her clit and folds over. The gel working more intensely now as she moans into the kissing with Daphnee moaning in while her naked breasts pressed against Daphnee's own chest. "Miss Heinrich.." She moans out despite her lustful state she kept calling Daphnee by the title given to her. Her hips gyrating against the gel working her insides as she was soon arching her back. "NNNNgh!" She groaned out as she orgasmed her second time her body trembling as she almost goes limp ontop of Daphnee but catches herself.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:36 pm

As that head begins to lift up Nodoka's shoulders press a little harder against her legs forcing Daphnee to shift a bit. A hand sets on one of her shoulders with the other sweeping along the curve of a breast as it comes within reach. Fingers continue to press inside her, the one in her ass seemed to pull her onto the pair in her pussy only for them to push her back a little.

The trio of fingers bounce her back and forth as their lips met. She tastes herself there. Again her tongue battles Nodoka's own. A mixture of her own taste and Daphnee's reside there. As her orgasm hits her Daphnee sees her sag and nearly collapse. It would have been amusing had she not hit her third orgasm then.

“Yes! Good work Miss Ley.” She comments from below. She basks in those fingers taking a little time to suck on one of those tits. It takes a bit of work and some use of that drug to make a few suggestions to get out from beneath Nodoka.

Her body aches in a delightful way and she wipes at her crotch with a hand towel kept in the desk. It has little effect when she puts her panties back on as wet as they are. Afterwards she turns the towel over to Nodoka. Returning her eye wear to her Daphnee tells her she can open her eyes.

“You can get dressed Miss Ley.” There was a gleam to her eyes that said this wasn't over. The lack of toys here forced her hand in relocating so soon. Not that she had been told to stay here. The monitor certainly made it easier but more often than not Daphnee knew what was going on. With a little nudging it was easy to dictate things.

She worked on revolving those electrodes stopping from time to time to grope, lick or suck on body parts. The gel didn't seem to know or care that they had stopped either. The stuff working over her clit sucked hard though it could be wiped away with a little difficulty if she moved to do so.

Now the stuff inside was another matter. With enough time could she dig most of it out? Yet that wasn't what she had been instructed to do. Freely Daphnee watched her naked body while it remained on display.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Nodoka flushed with pleasure as she nods her head weakly. "Y-yes Miss Heinrich, thank you Miss Heinrich." She pants out at her comment and instruction as she groans her body letting Daphnee slip away from the girl as Nodoka writhes on the bed still being tended by the gel inside her folds as she moans gripping the bed with her hands as her hips trembled from the stimulation. Moaning at the gropes, licking and sucking from Daphnee's lips as the electrodes were removed from her as Nodoka hadn't been told to remove the gel so she weakly moved a hand towards her nearby clothing and began to get dressed even while the gel continued it's work.

The naked body on display as long as Daphnee willed it but soon the bra and panties were slipped back on though like Daphnee her panties would soon get wet if the gel continued it's work. She then began putting her uniform back on as her eyes flutter open once she was dressed again. "M-miss Heinrich?" She asked her cheeks flushed no doubt thinking she'd just had a naughty dream but both of them seemed dressed and nothing happened but Nodoka blinks looking downward at herself and shivers at the sensations filling her body. "W-what happened while I was out?" She asked softly.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 pm

Daphnee played with her a little before allowing the student to dress. She watches her seeing that she's flushed and a bit confused. Regardless of what happened she would still feel the gel working at her. It sucks and thrusts even as Daphnee nears her straightening out her uniform.

While she dressed Daphnee shut down the computer. For the most part Nodoka should only be seeing what was before her which could chance with a word her or there to stir her imagination or suggest something out of the ordinary.

“I think you know what happened. Follow me.”

Daphnee would lead her from the labs stopping only to sign some forms. All the while that gel wouldn't let up. It was a long walk to her own dorm. The rooms more like a suite though far less grand than that of her Mistress. One of the perks of her higher station she had her own kitchenette, microwave, radio, television and the like. She didn't use much put she had all the perks of a recreation room.

The lab top was primarily used to pull up quick information, records or other school based activities. The main think Nodoka would see were the plethora of dolls. Ventriloquist dolls all on the window sill, some on the sofa and even one on a table along with a sewing kit. It was in the process of being repaired or perhaps created.

Dead eyes seemed to fall on her from all directions.

“Have a seat Miss Ley. Can I get you something to drink?”

Oblivious or simply ignoring the state she was in from that gel. Daphnee sat down a file she took from the labs next to the doll on the table. A good look and keen eye would not the quality of the dolls varied. Many looked to be of a quality that a store wouldn't sell but weren't bad. Others looked as good as and a few were well detailed.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Nodoka blushes as she finally got dressed but she hadn't been allowed to remove the gel as she felt the sensations filling her and nibbles on her bottom lip as the pair were soon dressed again. Nodoka flushed so red at being called out on knowing what happened but she nods her head. "Y-yes Miss Heinrich." She stammered out as she followed her out of the labs and towards the Prefects dorm room.

Nodoka's eyes couldn't help but wander as she looked around at the much more large dorm compared to her and Sam's dorm. Granted their dorm was packed with Sam's botany plants all the time. But her eyes soon noticed the many dolls and her mind briefly felt a wariness fill her when those dead empty doll eyes stared at her as she gulps faintly. Everywhere she turned she felt one set of eyes looking at her before she jumps at Daphnee's words. "Um yes please...j-just some water please." She stammered softly as she approaches a sofa and sits down carefully though her legs trembled still from the stimulation from the juices collecting inside her folds from the gel's work on her as she takes deep breaths to try and calm down.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 pm

It felt as if the scientists at the labs had been staring at her, even other students as they made their way along to Daphnee's place. Was it the look on her face? Was she being paranoid? That gel continued to work beneath her skirt. Sucking on her clit tenderly while pressing inside those wet folds making her endure it with each step.

At last they arrived at their destination. As she took in the dolls Daphnee's words cut in. She went off to the kitchenette and poured Nodoka some water from the chilled bottle she had in her fridge. Returning she sits it in front of her after setting down a coaster. She then moves aside on of the dolls pausing to take a look at it as if noticing a flaw or something that needed to be touched up when she had the chance.

Then she sat beside her.

“Karen and I use to get into lots of fights. Between her army of plants and my dolls. I actually made a lot of them as we competed for space. This single room is larger than the whole of that dorm.” She gestures around her.

“I haven't had a chance to make one for awhile Miss Ley. But your cuter than any doll. I said I was going to add you to my collection. Wouldn't you like that?” She had to be careful knowing that the drug was still active to some degree having endured it herself.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Nodoka's eyes couldn't help but wander when she followed Daphnee and seeing the looks from the scientists in the labs and then the students in the school while she followed Daphnee. The students giving her almost worried looks. What was there to worry about? Her steps were a little trembling but she kept going and arriving at the dorm of the Prefect. Nodoka sitting down on the sofa and waiting for Daphnee to return with the drink. Her hands gripped her skirt as she grimaced her thighs rubbing together from the gels work on her clit and folds. It was amazing she hadn't orgasmed again. But she wanted to hold it in.

Daphnee then put down the water as Nodoka smiles softly. "T-thank you." She stammered carefully picking it up and taking a sip of the water to try and cool down. Her eyes seeing Daphnee looking over one of the dolls before sitting beside her. Nodoka placing her glass back on the coaster while turning to look at Daphnee.

Nodoka's cheeks flushed red at the cuter compliment. When the rest of the words registered. "Wait...your going to add me to your collection? I-in what way?" She stammered almost wondering a little as her imagination started to go into a little dark place the drug still affecting her mind a little and her vision almost briefly saw Daphnee forming some kind of control over her. Her body becoming a doll for the Prefect as Nodoka gulps faintly.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:27 pm

The students who saw her must have thought that she was being punished or about to. Or she might have just been paranoid about how much that gel gave away. It slowed down a bit but didn't stop. Teasing as it pushed through her or sucked on her clit. Keeping her aroused.

Daphnee noted the confusion on her features. Concern? Maybe fear? She grinned at the formation of a darker idea. The drug still serving her to mold the student if she saw fit. For the time being she dismissed those thoughts allowing that gel to continue it's work.

Clearly her Mistress' toys were far more effective in producing better results. That gel wasn't as solid and hadn't really been tested much. Certainly it needed work, she would note that so the powers that be could change it. There could be other effects that she wasn't aware of so for the moment she left it to do it's work.

“What she means toots is that she wants you to join the family.”

A distant yet masculine voice comes from the bedroom. Daphnee follows her gaze there then focuses on her.

“Don't mind Frank. He's the latest.” Another glance in that direction and then back. “He's going to love you. Pay him no mind.

“What I could use is an assistant Miss Ley. And it wouldn't hurt for this assistant to be a very special doll that I could play with too.”
Setting a hand on her thigh to emphasis that point she brushes that leg with a hand.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:27 am

Nodoka was flushed in the cheeks the gel seemingly had slowed down it's work on her body for some reason as she was kept on the cusp of pleasure. Nodoka's mind was going a mile a minute with her imagination when that voice spoke up making her cutely squeak out as she looks at the bedroom but sees no one...and then her gaze locks with Daphnee's again. "L-latest doll? T-that was quite impressive voice work...your really good." Nodoka stammered thinking it was Ventriloquism.

Nodoka listened as she seemed to calm down a little at the explanation. "O-oh like that, you want me as your assistant Miss Heinrich?" She asked softly looking shy about it. "I'm honored you'd choose me for the role." She said softly blushing at the touches on her thigh as she looks at it before timidly moving one hand down and touching the hand touching her thigh. Blushing at this as she looks at her. "I'm guessing as a doll you'd want me...to be used for all kinds of fun you like?" She asked not wanting to be too forward and suggest lewd times. Though considering the girls early dream she was no doubt turned on at the thought.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:41 am

“Thank you. It's taken years of work. Outside my first year I haven't had much practice,” she admitted. Back then she was churning out dolls and crafting clothes. She could manage a bit of sowing and altering cloths at a simple level.

Fortunately Nodoka had other options. Other clothes and there was the school mall too. If she wished to get real creative there were always customs and other props from the theater club. On campus the school uniform would be used most of the time any way. For a moment Daphnee considered how well Nodoka would fill out a swim suit.

“As a doll you would be cast in such roles?” She glanced down to the hand on her own. Her movements had not been impeded so she brings her hand up higher. Scooting a little closer so they were virtually chest to chest.

There wasn't always those that fucked up too when she needed test subjects so there was that. Daphnee still got to try out and test things for NICE without fretting over subjects too. While her hand began to dip beneath her skirt the other folded around on of those large breasts.

And when she was too busy to visit her Mistress Nodoka could scratch that itch for her. Just to make things clearer Daphnee grinned at her. A predatory look in her eye. “I don't mind sharing my dolls. Provided their not misused or broken Miss Ley.” What she got up to with Sam was another matter. As busy as she was she doubted that Nodoka would be around all the time, just as she was unable to be around her own Mistress all the time either.

She inched even closer, her hand tightening around that breast even as their lips pressed back together. Her hand now creeping beneath her skirt along with her own if she kept in in place unless Nodoka attempted to halt her advance.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next