View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Experiment X (for Nodoka) 

Post Re: Experiment X (for Nodoka)
More Greek as Samantha had convinced Nodoka to be dressed to match the theme of the party. Nodoka weakly groans and moans as Daphnee would see many erotic moments as Nodoka enjoyed pleasures from Sam or the Tramps as the party filled the focus when it didn't shift back to the shower make out session. Her arousal kicking in as she began showing erect nipples as one hand brushed against her chest lightly as she nibbles her bottom lip.

"Oh...I bet they'd wish to take it...many wanting to be my first true time..." Nodoka's soft moans were heard as she blushes bright red. She shudders feeling the touches along her as her glasses were taken off her eyes fluttering but staying closed. She gasps softly at the kiss and if Daphnee didn't pull away one of those arms would reach up and softly wrap around the head and try and pull whoever kissed her into a deeper one.

She moans at the grasping gently onto her breast under her bra the warm soft and smooth flesh felt for Daphnee as she cutely groans at the nipple teasing. "Yes....yes please...it's so good...oh please!" She moans out arching her back as her breasts jiggle just a little bit from the motion drawin in Daphnee to this beautiful maiden ripe for the taking her body flushed with arousal as the pinker and almost red in spots skin showed.

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:39 pm

Pulled in to that kiss Daphnee misses just who the lucky recipient happens to be. When she disengages she could see so many students having their fill of her naked body. Daphnee moves splaying her legs only to see the act mirrored by a student on screen. As she listens Daphnee grins. An index finger pressing to the front of her crouch. She traces down then up right over the place her slit would be beneath those panties.

Girls rotate in and out, each teasing her with their tongues. Each having a brief taste while others groped her. Careful in not being the one to take her virginity.

Mouths settle on those breasts. A slick finger tip circled her clit. Mouths sucked at her sex or licked with tongues. Daphnee watched things proceed then looked toward the lovely student.

“I'm afraid your mistaken. Oh don't get me wrong, they wanted you alright. But look at the theme? You were their virgin sacrifice. Should something unforeseen happen.”

Daphnee let that sink in seeing how that would play out with the drug. While she worked on those panties first grasping them then slowly working them against her hips. The task harder or easier depending on cooperation.

Holding those thighs apart Daphnee leaned in making a slow long lick. “You taste good. No wonder why you had so much attention. Bribery wouldn't have worked as lovely as a sacrifice you would have been. Shall I tell you why?”

Her touch wandered back up to those breasts. Hands slipping beneath that bra swimming against her skin until pinching those nipples only to roll them tenderly between thumb and forefinger.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Nodoka moans as she arches her back especially as she feels the sensations as that finger touches the front of her pantie covered sex. The folds wettening slowly during all of this as her breasts were at least exposed a little as she felt the mouths working on them. Her mind somehow thinking and imagining the girls ravishing her body as she gasped her arms moving upwards and somehow they crossed wrists like she was indeed being tied up as some kind of sacrifice...?

"V-virgin Sacrifice...?" She squeaks out in her haze with confusion. She seeing how poor Nodoka was having it fill her mind as her legs were at least in the dream bound to a table as she squirms in the grip despite no actual ropes unless Daphnee to help the illusions binds down Nodoka's limbs. The girl squirms a little.

Her legs apart as her panties had been removed showing her slowly glistening folds for Daphnee's no doubt hungry gaze. This ripe and beautiful girl was right before her like a sacrifice. She moans as she feels the lick on her folds arching her back and moves her hips against the lips and tongue. "A-ah!" She squeaks. "W-why?" She timidly gasped out only to squeak at the pinching on her nipples and feeling the fingers rolling against them as she groans while Daphnee was the focus she'd almost see Daphnee wearing some kind of garb...was it tribal or more Goddesses like or something.

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Things certainly shifted. At first she thought that Nodoka was about to lift her arm up for her to stop then she say them stretch behind her. A quick glance at the monitor showed the girls tying her up as they continued to play with her. She being oblivious to the would be offering.

“Oh not in the literal sense. They aren't planning on killing you or anything like that,” Daphnee paused when she caught site of herself on the monitor. Dressed as if she had been planning to attend the party. Though she was adorned in gold and an assortment of jewelry which she rarely wore. There even seemed to be a faint golden glow around her or was she mistaking the later part? She was too distracted admiring the student displayed before her to look in too much detail.

At the party the Tramps stiffened and moved aside as she approached the sacrifice.

“Oh in case a Prefect shows. The offered sacrifice meant to be a distraction, a temptation. It lets them flee the scene. Well everyone outside of the dorm residents anyway. That's why so many parties are in places that they think we don't know about.”

Daphnee explained while working her hands beneath Nodoka. Unclasping that bra she pulled the cups beneath those mounds since Nodoka felt restrained she didn't remove it. Just enough so she could touch and caress her. “But see being all tied up we can simply ignore you. We have means of getting names out of you. So more often then not such ploys backfire.

“Such the temptation you are.”
One hand continued playing with a breast the other brushing against her sex in slow motions. Her hand getting slice with those juices. “Cooperate and matters can be rather pleasant. The others willing to discard you leaving you to take all the blame.”

Daphnee was playing the part. She had no concern over who was at the party after the fact. At best she could get a few more names, students to keep her eye on.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:53 am

Nodoka seemed to calm down a little as she was told she wasn't the literal sacrifice just the distraction for the Prefects. The monitor showed the Tramps fleeing as Daphnee arrives leaving poor Nodoka squirming in her bound looking at the almost heavenly looking Daphnee as she gulps looking flushed in the face. "M-miss Heinrich...your so beautiful." She whispered softly while Daphnee was focused on admiring the squirming captive before her. Offering to appease her while the others escaped.

Nodoka feeling the touches as her bra wasn't removed but just moved aside to expose those breasts fully for Daphnee's viewing pleasure. Nodoka weakly moans trying to move her hips against the exploring fingers playing her breast and teasing her sex slowly. "Yes...I'll cooperate Miss Heinrich, whatever you wish is my command." Nodoka stammered out groaning in pleasure as she arched her back trying to squirm but somehow she was held by the imaginary bindings the effects of the drugs were quite strong making the girls limbs heavy and unable to be moved by her own hand or at least it seemed to be.

"Please...I beg of you...those...vile temptresses left me wanting..." She whispered drawn further into the dream as Daphnee would look like a Divine Goddess come to perhaps save this young girl thrown to her by the Temptress Tramps. "Please...grant me one request M-Miss Heinrich." She whispered looking despite her closed eyes. "Take me...my body is yours." She whispered submission flowing out of the girl. No doubt she was Daphnee's prey...the woman could no doubt work this pretty girl over into a lovely tool.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:36 am

Such a delightful sight. The feel of warm flesh tingled against her hand while the other was coated in that dampness as she teased the student. Regretfully this room doesn't have many of the toys she's use to but she supposes that she could test out the strength of that hallucinogen later.

Her own excitement blossomed. Such control rarely occurred and when it had it was often in the basement setting disciplining a student. Few occasions were passionate. There was that one time with Stephanie which she regretted. Something pulled at her, something that made her recount the nightmare of her first night as the girl broke down before her. That was pity. Kanoe was business, testing out the aphrodisiac as well as constructing a tool to be used.

Never was she allowed to dominate her Mistress and while she had fantasies about doing such at times that wouldn't be right. Not only did it not suit the dynamic of the relationship but she couldn't really see herself in such a position over Vera. Nor did she really want that in reality … Daphnee was unsure if the fantasy was just that. She was happy with praise. Yet at the same time she was getting a taste for having someone submissive to her. She liked it.

Nodoka visibly relaxing, Daphnee struggling with her own urges. She found it hot with that request. Drawing her hand away from that more than ready sex she sucked on a finger as she took a moment to consider. “Miss Ley, I have to run down your associates. But since you have agreed to cooperate you can save me the trouble by supplying their names.”

Placing her wet finger against that slit she sucked all those juices off it only to gather a little more as she caressed her. After a few seconds that digit pressed inside just a little. Her finger tip wiggling a little to scratch those inner walls. Nodoka, she found, was nice and tight. Those muscles crushing that digit.

Daphnee grasped her breast firmer. The nipple pressing into her palm. “Relax, Miss Ley.” Once the girl had she would supply her with a little more of that finger which stopped just shy of her hymen. It was as she said, the girl was intact and offering herself up to her to this point.

“This will sting a bit. Are you ready?”

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Nodoka takes deep breaths as her body was flushed with arousal before Daphnee. Relaxing before in her eyes the goddess before her as Daphnee continued as Nodoka basically pleaded with Daphnee to take her...such submission to her and surrender to her whims was no doubt arousing to the woman. Nodoka blushes as she coated that finger in a little of her juices before Daphnee pulled away sucking and tasting the girls virgin juices.

"Yes Miss Heinrich..I'll cooperate." She gasped out as she began to list off the names of the Tramps if not them then at least the members that had been involved with the party a few Daphnee or at least someone else might know. Astrid Helmer, Pia Marie Hoy, Yukari Rangiku, Bria Giovanni, even her lover Samantha she revealed for Daphnee. Nodoka moaning out the names for Daphnee or other Prefects to go after or put under observation...saving alot of work no doubt.

Nodoka moans as she felt the finger caressing her slit if her panties were finally off exposing herself to her Boss. She gasps arching her back and her legs spread as she felt the grasp onto one of her breasts. When Daphnee spoke she did as she commands and her body slowly began to relax, laying softly on the bed as she felt the finger inside her folds and almost brushing her hymen as she blushes softly. Just as she said, the girl was still virgin and Daphnee would have the honor of taking it.

"Yes Miss Heinrich...I'm ready....it's yours." She moans softly in submission as she groans arching her back. Preparing for it as best she can.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:46 pm

“Good girl … such a splendid memory. I should be writing this down but my hands are otherwise occupied. Unless you'd prefer me to stop.” She teased having no desire to do so. She processed her discovery (which she was told about earlier) as much as she assessed the girl's compliment. Being neglect and ignored for most of her life few people praised her in such a fashion. It always felt good but usually caught her off guard.

While she processed matters subconsciously her conscious mind pleased with what she was witnessing. Was this what Vera felt?

Her finger skimmed that border of her hymen as Nodoka relaxed as best as she could.

“Today's your lucky day Miss Ley. I normally don't find women attractive.” Vera being the exception of that of course. Daphnee found those reactions cute, even if she wasn't burning up with pent up need those reactions had been something to marvel at.

One last debate washed through her mind. Was it better to go slowly and draw out that pain or tare it away in one fell swoop? Like a band-aid she had a choice to make. Recounting from her own experience she didn't have much of a choice. It was fast and hard, unbearable. Yet she was here nevertheless.

She never had too many problems in peeling a band-aid slowly off and she figured it was best to do this in smaller stages. It would take longer but would be easier to adjust to. So her finger pressed against that barrier until it broke. Once it had that digit stilled allowing her to get use to the feeling. Then it moved again soon stopping again. Slowly she was making sure that barrier was completely gone so she'd little need to worry too much in future engagements.

Well, she was exceptionally tight so large objects would be tough regardless.

Only that blue bra remained partially on her. Daphnee removing those panties earlier to have better access to her. She brought her attention to the monitor briefly then gazed down at her watching what she was doing.

Once the task of removing her hymen was complete she stilled her finger again. Giving her time to process the new sensation. “I think I got all of it. You're doing wonderful. That was the hard part. Let me know when your ready for the good stuff.”

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:13 pm

"N-no Miss Heinrich...I'll remember if you ever need a reminder." She moans softly as she moans. "Y-your just so beautiful...I'm truly blessed that a goddess like you would gift a girl like me a gift of taking my first." Nodoka softly moans out for Daphnee to hear the praise, such naked honest and passion filled words from the young girl in her clutches. She felt the skimming over her hymen as her virginity was about to be claimed.

Nodoka flinches faintly when the faint tiny little pressing and breaking of the barrier. It was felt but it was small and only just barely felt for the girl. She gulps softly as her body laid on the bed a faint trickle of blood showing the taken virginity. Once Daphnee finished her work on fully taking it away from the girl. Nodoka only giving faint whimpers at first but it slowly faded into a warmth flooding her body. The monitor would show her how divine and beautiful the girls mind was making her look...was this almost how she saw Vera? A beautiful divine beauty that just yearned for her submission to such a being...and now this cutie was feeling at least a similar thing to what she enjoyed.

Nodoka takes soft breaths to calm herself down looking at Daphnee with a warm look in those eyes at least on the monitor since her eyes were kept closed in the real world. "T-thank you Miss H-heinrich." She whispered softly. She blushes looking cute at this as she looks towards her as best she can. "M-miss Heinrich...could you um, could you please kiss me?" She asked gently being so adorable and shy like someone asking her crush out on a date.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:43 pm

“Good thing. I wouldn't want to stop any way.” As Daphnee continued she felt those juices on her finger unable to distinguish that from the blood there too which she knew would be there. Nodoka responded well to matters.

Inwardly she was glad of that. Knowing the reverse and the savagery of some of the guests the experience could be far worse. So she used a bit of care in her actions. The breast felt warm beneath her palm too. She felt the beat of Nodoka's heart, then moving on she captured that nipple between thumb and forefinger rolling it between the two.

“You really think so?” She certainly benefited from the earlier work of the Tramps. They pushed her so close, teased her with the possibilities of sex while leaving her to her own devices. Either she wasn't ready to take that plunge, afraid maybe, or they were building her up slowly as a treat to be enjoyed later. That was a dangerous game seeing what lurked in the shadows. Something that could have taken what they worked for.

Whatever the case Daphnee benefited instead.

Such a simple question was asked. Daphnee nodded before realizing that Nodoka's eyes were still closed. “Only because I want to.” Her lips returned to her own. This time there was the taste of her own body there. It was on that tongue that entered her mouth, a tongue that sought out her own.

That kiss remained until Daphnee drew away for air. Her finger virtually sliding out of the student. “Think you can handle two?”

Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Nodoka's heart was beating faster in excitement from all of this as she moans out as the nipples were teased and her breast was so warm and soft to Daphnee's touch. She softly moans as she heard the question from her Goddess and blushes brightly. She nodding her head at the question thinking it was about Daphnee. "Y-yes...oh yes! Your beautiful Miss Heinrich..." She moans out laid out on the bed before her boss. Basically naked and exposed now to anything Daphnee wished.

Soon the pair kissed as Nodoka would gently lean in and return the kiss. Her tongue moving in and meeting Daphnee's causing a swirling of their tastebuds meeting together in the mouth of the young girl. Nodoka moans as she presses as much as she can against Daphnee before the kiss finally broke as she blushes. "Yes...i can handle everything you desire from me Miss Heinrich...my body is yours to do with as you wish..." She whispered thinking she was having a dream after all thanks to the effects of the drug.

"Miss Heinrich...d-do you wish to be pleasured as well...y-you've gifted me with so much pleasure....I...I only wish I could also gift you the same?" She whispered softly her eyes still closed as she arches her back the 'dream' showing her straining against her bindings.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:03 pm

Daphnee drew that finger out of Nodoka. There was some blood on it along with a coating of juices. Fingers tugged on that nipple a little between the compliance of the student and her own desires Daphnee was quit aroused. But she didn't rush head long into things.

The girl fought against restraints that weren't even there making her put on a lovely display as she arching this way and that. “Oh but I'm not done with you yet Miss Ley.” Daphnee giggled before walking away. She wasn't far returning to the desk long enough to type in a few numbers after wiping her finger off.

She searched the draws finding most of what she wanted setting them on the desk. Walking back to the table she made a show of brushing along those arms. Looking to the monitors she found where the ropes were, undid them and got rid of the bra as she made the student flip over.

Fingers grazing and touching her, rubbing over her shoulders, her ass, then she smacks on of the cheeks with a paddle. Not hard enough to do more than sting. “You still went to a party that had contraband by your own admission.

“I'll forgive that transgression this time since you've been so cooperative. Spread your legs apart. First I have to show you just how to do things. Unless you're really up to the task. You wouldn't want to disappoint me Miss Ley. Would you?”
Daphnee teased though who had it worse she couldn't say being on edge herself. Just a little longer she told herself traces a pair of fingers against the slit of her sex this time. In contrast to last time those digits felt lubricated and sticky. That wasn't normal lotion she would find. It chilled her nethers then warmed them as a tingling sensation was left in it's wake. The tingling crew worse as those fingers pushed into her. It expanded to her inner walls increasing in temperature as she was warmed from within.

Whatever it was it was doing something. It escaped her notice at first but whatever that lotion/gel was it was moving a little vibrating and rubbing against her as it went.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:35 pm

Nodoka cutely groans as she writhed on the table as Daphnee walked away from her...before the mental bindings on her arms at least were freed before she was flipped onto her belly now. "H-huh aaa!" She gasped out as the paddle smacks onto her cheeks. Stinging her cute rump as she heard the words. "Ah! F-forgive me Miss Heinrich." She gasped out as she blushes at the sting in her buttcheeks as she obeys spreading her legs wide as she can showing her folds for Daphnee.

Nodoka fully naked as she blushes at Daphnee's words. "I don't...I'd never want to disappoint you Miss Heinrich." She gasped out as she moans. "Teach me...teach me to pleasure you." She gasped out and moans before soon something was felt over her folds as she groans feeling a strange chilled sensation and then a warmth spreading into her as she groans! "Ah!" She gasped out. Feeling the warmth flooding her body not knowing whatever that gel was inside her folds filling her as it vibrated and rubbed against her inner walls which convulsed around the fingers sucking on them coating them in her femjuices as she moans. "O-oh god...M-miss Heinrich...t-that's so good!" She moans out clutching onto the table with her free hands now as she moves her knees onto the table lifting her hips up for Daphnee to get easier access to the folds of this young girl under her.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Daphnee grins as that ass shuffles up presenting her more with those sites. Fingers tease into her slit, that gel responding on it's own. It flows from her fingers for the warmer folds of those walls. Her digits only smeared in the stuff as her fingers slowly press into that tunnel unable to thrust inside that core without touching the stuff.

“Very good.” Setting the paddle down her fingers run through her blue hair. She regrets being limited in her tools right now but at least the examination room had a few things. Finally she draws her fingers out of her wiping them against her slit.

That gel presses inside her creeping slowly as it shifts becoming one mass. Once it does it feels like those fingers are still within her as they slowly pump into her. Gathering up more gel Nodoka felt that the “fingers” were only half as thick. As her body squeezes around it there would be more give though she would be incapable of flattening it. It pulsed inflating back to it's normal size bringing that cool warmth against her.

Moving toward her head Daphnee releases her hair. Looking down at Nodoka, she removes her panties before climbing up on that bed. Her legs slinging over Nodoka's shoulders. Peeling up her skirt with one hand the other rests atop her head. She had to be careful least she fall back to the floor seeing that there was just enough space for her to sit like that on the bed.

“When you think you've learned enough you may begin.” She would be able to smell the Prefect's arousal this close to her crotch. The hand on her head getting a firm hold to keep her in place that gel within her adapted seeming to understand the reactions of her body on a reflexive level analyzing her responses and duplicating whatever seemed to produce the greatest response.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:28 pm

Nodoka blushes as she wriggled her hips a little feeling the sensations filling her folds as those fingers pump inside her slowly as she moans feeling the sensations of something moving inside as her folds squeezed around the gel working her over. She feeling the fingers moving through her blue hair as she blushes at Daphnee's praise as her folds squeeze onto the invading fingers but she was unable to do much else besides arching her back gyrating her hips and thighs slowly. Her body was aroused and needy flushed with pleasure as she moans into the bedding only to feel something on the bed and gasped blushing as she was right against Daphnee's folds!

Her cheeks flushed red as she inhaled the smell of Daphnee's arousal and her own folds wettened more in her pleasure as she gasped and moans before she nuzzles her nose against Daphnee's folds slowly moving her tongue and licks against the outer folds...working them to slowly part as her hands moves...cupping Daphnee's hips now holding her close as well letting her know her 'junior' had a grip on her if she fell. Nodoka's folds got more needy and aroused as she continued a combo of the gel and also just the arousal of her Domme stirred her arousal too. She began to push her tongue inside the folds working slowly and carefully tending to every inch of Daphnee's erogenous zone...nuzzling her nose against the hopefully exposing clit to give her Mistress attention.

Nodoka's cheeks flushed red at such a word enter her mind....as she moans into the folds as she licks and sucks on it slowly with her tongue pushing inside and swirled around slowly and with sucking on her lips.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next