View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Experiment X (for Nodoka) 

Post Re: Experiment X (for Nodoka)
Nodoka blushes wondering what kind of fun Daphnee would employ with her. "Yes Miss Heinrich." Nodoka said softly with a blush while she moved that hand of hers up the arm of Daphnee before she moved her other hand as the pair pressed close together. Nodoka's face flushing so red as her 'dream' was becoming real now too as she moves one hand to gently stroke one of Daphnee's hips softly. "W-would you like me to keep my position as your doll and assistant a secret from everyone Miss Heinrich?" She whispered softly as she wasn't sure if telling Sam she was now basically working under a Prefect would be a good idea since the Tramps from what she could tell were under the Prefects watch for any illegal actions to punish them.

Nodoka didn't stop the advance and her other hand that had been climbing up one of Daphnee's arms moves around her neck and gently pulls her into a deeper kiss as they're lips press together. Nodoka blushing guiding Daphnee almost onto her lap a little bit while her hand on the prefects hip moves around to grope her rear softly. Nodoka's eyes were showing a boldness as she didn't halt Daphnee but instead she advanced as well. Kissing Daphnee deeply while holding her close...her hands stroking Daphnee's back or rear while Daphnee would get a chance to peek into the girls skirt and feel the wetness forming from the gel's work it keeping Nodoka from orgasming.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:42 pm

“Are you implying that I should be ashamed to have you as my assistant?” Daphnee grinned understanding her concern with that additional information. She was more interested in watching her reaction or was that from the placement of her hand as it advanced farther? Dipping beneath her skirt an index finger feeling those damp panties as it traced against the front of the soaked material.

Half pulled into that lap, her eyes dangerously close to Nodoka's. The student was bolder than she was and for a moment she considers whether or not to put in stricter guidelines or simply revel in that fact. She decides on the later.

“No it need not be a secret. I have no intentions on you serving as a spy. I'm sure the Tramps would figure it out if I tried, you're living with one after all. So unless she is blind or you very, very good, that would be a difficult role to keep secret.” Her finger finds it's way beneath those panties.

She traces it against that slit and even feels some of that gel on her clit causing it to speed up again at least there where it slowed down the most. If she had the mind to take notes she may have reasoned that it was the increase of temperature that caused it to react more until it eventually adjusted to that warmth and slowed. The stuff inside her was still moving though now at a slower rate as it became accustom to her internal body heat. Her juices, however. Allowed it to grow a bit.

Brought into that kiss Daphnee maintained it while she fondled that breast. In time she drew her hand away as her finger continued to tease those folds. Carefully she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it and her sash with one arm. The process was a bit slow and when it was done she unclipped her white bra draping it over the arm of the sofa with the other articles of clothing.

Once done she shifted into Nodoka's lap. Her finger retracting, hands beginning to work on the students breasts and unbuttoning that shirt even while leaning forward to her mouth. Her nipples stiff though those breast were clearly not as enormous.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Nodoka widened her eyes at the question and quickly shakes her head. "N-no Miss Heinrich nothing like that, I just didn't want to cause you issues with the tramps or my roommate if knew I was working for you..." She said softly only to gasp at the touching on her damp panties tracing the front of them as she pulled Daphnee onto her lap. Before hearing how there was no need to hide it and smiles. "That's fair enough Miss Heinrich." She said softly only to moan as she feels the fingers finding her slit and clit as the gel speed up again now as Nodoka blushes.

Nodoka moans out as her juices and another mini orgasm soaked the gel in more of the fluids allowing it to grow and potentially grow slowly out of the slit and forming a phallic shape coming out. Nodoka groaning as she arched her back. Before she moved into a kiss and began making out with Daphnee as the pair soon undressed and sat in the couch together topless now. Nodoka blushing as one of her hands slips down and under the skirt of Daphnee too and traced along her panties too as she suckles and kisses on the bottom lip of Daphnee.

Her thighs trembled as she kept feeding more fluids to the gel inside her as it kept growing in length and a little in girth too. Nodoka removing her skirt and panties slowly too looking at Miss Heinrich with so bright red cheeks at this intimate moment she was having.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 am

There was a lot of shifting beneath her as Nodoka stripped down. Daphnee remained topless moaning as that finger moved against her wet panties. Their lips tied up in a kiss as she drank Nodoka in. Tongues dueling against one another while her hands drifted to that impressive chest.

Fingers folded around those breasts, her palms playing over those nipples as her hands roamed about.

The gel going back to work being triggered by Daphnee the stuff on her clit sucking on that clit faster. Inside her Nodoka's own arousal fed the gel making it bigger. Not all of those juices were adsorbed either since she kept producing them and the gel's rate of growth was slow. There was a limit to it's size, Daphnee didn't know the exact ratio of hand but she didn't use too much gel in the first place.

Some of the gel on a finger got onto her breast but had no effect there other than feeling a little warmer than usual.

Once that kiss was broken Daphnee moved a breast to Nodoka's mouth letting her feast a bit. She felt that mini orgasm that the gel produced and waited for a second before drawing back a little. Hands on her shoulders now as she rested above her in her lap.

She made a show of glancing around then back. “You like having an audience, don't you Miss Ley?” Given the abundance of dolls about them. Of course they weren't people but it seemed as if Daphnee considered them as such. “In that case ...”

Daphnee trailed off. She grinned as if forming an idea or waiting for her reaction before pouncing on her once more.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:44 pm

Nodoka moans into the kiss as they're tongues swirled and met together working over as the girl arched her back thrusting her hips against the gel working herself over as she moans her juices pooling around as she moans while her fingers works on Daphnee's panties slipping her hand in and stroking those folds slowly while Nodoka gasps for air at the kiss breaking. Before her eyes moved in and latched onto Daphnee's breast suckling on it moaning into the bosom now as her tongue swirls the nipple before allowing her teeth to gently nibble on it.

Nodoka blushes her eyes opening and while her lips kept latched onto the breast she was sucking on she looks upwards towards Daphnee. "Hmmmph?" She squeaks out a muffled question while her fingers kept stroking and moving against Daphnee's folds working them over slowly before plunging two fingers inside finally. She blushes as she wondered what Daphnee would be planning while her folds felt another orgasm crashing through as she moans around the breast.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:25 pm

That hand teases while those lips suck. Teeth graze her nipples and Daphnee finds her own arousal steadily increasing. Her hips shuffle slightly, she catches Nodoka's eyes as she glances up at her. Whatever response being cut off when fingers press inside her.

“Oh! It seems that you don't mind.” Her fingers sink into the flesh of those mounds. Nodoka wriggling beneath her being all the evidence she needed the gel was back in play in a major way.

She saturates those fingers, the press of her body working around them as she's pushed along. Settling her hands on Nodoka's shoulders she pushes the student back into the couch freeing her breast from her mouth. She was unable to return in kind what she was doing had she allowed the student to continue.

Wasting no time she dove in licking around the nipple of a breast. Teasing it before plopping it into her mouth and giving it a bit of a suck. Her moans muffled, she shakes as she captures those fingers with twitching muscles. “Mmmm ...” As her face draws back her heated breaths spill over that globe as she blows on the saliva coating her nipple.

It takes a bit of effort but she pulls herself off of those fingers hoping off Nodoka's lap. Looking down at the naked student she offers her a hand to help her up. Pulling her in so that they were chest to chest her hand slips around that ass as she brings there lips together once more.

“Delicious. It's time to met Frank, wouldn't want him to feel left out hm?” Leading the student by the hand to a rather large bedroom. Adjacent to it was a bathroom that was probably the size of her own dorm. There was a small bookcase here with a wide variety of titles should she look. Books that she acquired for her own collection. Ones on cooking and ventriloquism among others.

On the dresser sits another dummy. This one in a gray suit. The quality better than the others. Even the wood something uncovered on the island not that Daphnee had been aware that it couldn't be found on earth. Karen was the one into plants.

“Whoa! Look at those cans!” The voice masculine, gruff and far from modern sounding like a gangster. The voice even seemed to come from the dresser despite it originating right there beside her.

“Miss Ley Frank. Frank Miss Ley.”

“No need to be so formal. So yer … um … you planning on putting on a show?”

Daphnee glanced at Nodoka before stepping in close. Kissing her softly. “Care too? Or would you rather get cleaned up? You must be itching to get that gel out.”

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:45 pm

Nodoka moans as her grip on the nipple was pulled away while her fingers continued working the folds. Moaning as she was soon having her nipple and breast suckled on. Her body writhing as she thrusts her fingers rapidly more into the folds of Daphnee...while her other hand strokes her Mistresses hair. Before Nodoka pulls her fingers out coated in Daphnee's juices. Nodoka looks at her fingers before she gulps and gently in front of Daphnee sucks her fingers clean licking them and cleaning them before she takes the hand and lets her pull her up to her feet. The Gel was still working her poor folds over as she gasped softly.

Nodoka soon kisses back as they embraced her hands cupping Daphnee's rear while squeezing gently the naked girls heading to the large bedroom. Nodoka noticing the bookcase and the dummy sitting on it as she blinks her eyes. Nodoka blushes at his gruff voice and it seemed to be coming from the dresser and not from Daphnee...her eyes blinking in confusion. "Um it's nice to meet you Frank?" She questioned.

"I...I think I'd like to get it out...before we continue, it's ah...~ getting quite intense now."
She stammered out with flushed cheeks leaning in to Daphnee and kissing her back stroking her shoulders and arms with her own looking with a loving smile but flushed cheeks as her legs kept trembling showing the gel was working still.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:55 pm

“Nice cans. And yeah it's Frank do you wanna see my -”

“Shut up Frank.” Daphnee then eyes the student. She basks in that touch and even witnesses the effects of that gel.

“You know I can get that out -”

“I said shut up. Now,” she turns her attention back to Nodoka rounding her only to pause behind her. She captures those breasts, squeezes them then leads her away to the shower. “I hope you understand that you're still going to get dirty.”

She had debated in making Nodoka suffer those effects a bit longer but decided that it would be more fun getting that gel out. Again she removes her glasses setting them atop the hamper. Then stepping into the shower she pulls Nodoka along with her before running the water. “I think you'll need a little help getting it out. Give it a try and if you need help Miss Ley maybe I'll give it to you if you ask nicely.”

Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:37 am

Nodoka blushes at the dolls words but she was surprised by Daphnee's reactions...it was almost like the doll was talking on it's own? That was just silly, but she nods her head knowing she'd get dirty as she was led into the shower the naked girls alone in the shower as Nodoka's glasses were removed as both of them climbed into the shower. Nodoka couldn't help the flush at trying to get it out as she gulps and nods her head a little. "A-alright." She stammered as she looks around for a wall to lean against to avoid falling if her legs give out from this.

She blushes as her fingers began to slip into her folds digging in and trying to grab any part of the gel she could get her fingers on. Trying to pull it back out of her folds as she grimaced working it off or trying to remove it from her clit as well as she couldn't help her moans and groans for Daphnee's viewing pleasure it looking like the girl was masturbating infront of her no doubt as her flushed face showed shyness at this attention.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:29 pm

Each ventriloquist doll had it's own personality. This was so ingrained in her from the years of neglect she was hard pressed to turn it off. Frank being the latest and lewdest given her experiences on the island each doll she crafted on the island had been lewd to one degree or another. Daphnee was oblivious to this detail not having thought about it.

In the shower she eyed Nodoka. The water helped making it easy to get the gel off that had been left on her clit. Inside was another matter. She couldn't get a good hold on it since it wasn't really a solid. Her fingers able to get it out in little chunks. While she worked on this she provided Daphnee a show.

As she managed to get some of it out of her she would find that it washed off her fingers easily. Inside it healed itself, flowing back together albeit a little smaller. It responded to it's removal too by going deeper trying to stay out of reach of those fingers. Since it continued to squirm inside her it moved within reach briefly then pressed back in out of reach.

“Oh my. Looks as if you're having a bit of trouble,” Daphnee teased. Her hands brushing over her thighs slowly working in towards her own sex and hands. “Do you need a little help Miss Ley? I'm sure you've noticed a few things. Still they might not make any sense. I don't know how it works myself, just that it does.”

Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:54 am

Nodoka groans as she only got a tiny bit of the gel out of her but thankfully her clit was now spared the attention. Washing away easily enough but her fingers soon couldn't feel it as she gasped. "I-it's so deep my fingers can't reach." She gasped out as she groaned brushing her fingertips on the end a little bit but she just couldn't get a grip to remove more of it. "M-miss Heinrich...please I could use some help...I can't reach it...i-is it stuck!?" She squeaks in terror at having this vibrating inside her all the time!?

Her body shuddering as she leaned against the wall to stay upright while she felt Daphnee teasing her and stroking her thighs and hips. "I-it's trying to escape my fingers." She groaned. Unable to get at it now as she blushes removing her fingers to let Daphnee take over.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:51 pm

“No, it's not stuck.” She shook her head. Her finger tips dancing over those trembling thighs. Watching Nodoka closely as she moves in.

She could have gotten into detail about what she knew but didn't want to ruin the mood. When Nodoka asked for help she licked along her neck briefly then smiled at her.

Over time the gel would dissolve but that would take hours. The more aroused Nodoka was the longer it would last. There was something different between water and sexual juices almost as if something in the later caused it to react differently. Daphnee wasn't into the sciences. She applied herself to her classes but didn't get geeked out by most things. There were things that interested her, stuff that was neat to know especially when it happened to apply to her own interests.

She sank down squatting before Nodoka who wisely used the wall for support. Her tongue teased around that labia, green eyes peeked up then she blew warm air along her sex for a few seconds. Her mouth latching on sucking against her. Instead of digging her fingers into her and forcing that gel in deeper she used a bit of suction.

It wasn't strong enough but it did cause the gel to come within reach since fingers were pressing it in deeper. Daphnee ran her hands up her thighs, around her hips then beneath her ass working between the wall and her flesh.

Holding her and pulling her forward she sucked a bit harder even managing to get some of that gel into her mouth. She spat it out where it quickly dissolved.

“Looks we need to use plan B. That or we just leave it for now Miss Ley.”

Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:32 pm

"A-ah!" Nodoka cutely moans out arching her back a little as her hips move closer to Daphnee's form while she felt the kisses and licks from her boss. Nodoka trembled feeling the suction on her folds and clit while the gel was starting to be slowly worked a little towards her exit. Nodoka's hips were pulled forward as she placed her hands on the wall to stay upright. Nodoka gasped softly at that listening to the words as best she can while she trembled her arousal seeping out from Daphnee's work on her body.

"P-plan B...?" She gasped out as she groans. "I-if your still wanting to remove it, we can continue Miss Heinrich..." She gasps out softly groaning as her body was trembling her approaching orgasm once again tormenting her as she groans weakly. One of her hands moves in and was felt stroking through Daphnee's hair as she bashfully smiles down at her boss.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:42 pm

“Hmm ...” Daphnee evaluates matters for a moment before rising back up. Fingers skim over a breast while another hand reaches up and backward. By feel alone she pulls the shower head off.

“As wonderful as it may be I think that approach will take too long.” She smiles at her as she moves the shower head closer using it to spray down her chest. She works that shower head lower stretching out the nozzle so she can bring it down between her thighs.

A jet of warm water spraying between her legs working it's way inside those folds. Daphnee moves the shower head back and forth slowly. The water has an easier time of it dissolving the gel. Nodoka can feel it shifting then shrinking from the bottom first then extending up towards the top as more of it is exposed.

While she directed the motion of that shower head her other hand fondled a breast, fingers pinching a nipple and rolling it between her fingers. Daphnee was unsure how effective this was. Noting that water got rid of it quickly she was uncertain if the gel would respond to it or not. She figured if the ratio of water to juices had been overwhelmed then maybe. Otherwise plan C but it didn't get that far.

“Is that any better Miss Ley?”

Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:21 pm

Nodoka gasps and pants softly as she feels the shower head moving down her body as she groans softly while the water was sprayed so close to her chest and down her belly...before it was between her thighs. "A-ah!" She squeaks out as the water sprays between her and working into her folds! She groans as slowly more of the gel oozes out of her folds. She felt the ooze getting smaller inside her as she shuddered in some relief even if she still reacted to the fondling on her breast and pinching onto the nipple.

"Y-yes M-much better Miss Heinrich." She gasped out as her thighs and hips trembled from the sensations flooding her folds as she licks her lips gently. "I...I think you almost got it all." She stammered out as more of the gel was seem washing out of the folds as Nodoka pants heavily her cheeks flushed red.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next