View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Whoops!!! (for Sayaka) 

Post Whoops!!! (for Sayaka)
“Slow down!”

The shut is distorted as I zip on by. Damn the rules. I know I shouldn't be roller blading indoors but I do it any way. There just aren't too many areas that I can do such on the island anyway. No parking lots or relatively flat areas devoid of rocks, roots and other obstructions.

Yeah, there are the foot paths connecting the various campus buildings but they were trafficked during the day and at this time it was less than safe going out. Not to mention all the stuck up prefects that enforced a curfew so where else was I to have a bit of fun?

I clear the stairs in one leap to the lower landing. My back repaired I twist in time to avoid that wall before me only to launch down the rest of the stairs narrowly avoiding a collison with a student going off to her room.

“What the fuck! Watch it lady!”

So I'm a bit older than most of the students here but lady? That makes me sound old? But I have little time to process that as I have to slow down just long enough to avoid slamming into the door. Opening it I again pick up speed as I zip out onto the first floor.

Glancing back as another student shouts something at me I smash into another student falling roughly on my butt. Stars dancing before my eyes.

“OW! God damn ...”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Last edited by Midori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:03 pm

Post Re: Whoops!!!
It was Sayaka Suzuki, her girlfriend. "Oww..." Sayaka's pink and white striped panties were showing.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:12 am

My head swims with stars. Gradually my vision returns well after I hear a few snide remarks. “I told you.” “Bet you learn now.” “Freak.”

The last is out of nowhere. I think. Maybe it's one of the students that knows about me seeing the mushi. By her tone I can guess she doesn't believe I do. Whatever. I brush it all off. Not really concerned about the opinions of others. When I'm able to focus better I realize that the girl on the floor across from me is familiar.

“Oh. Hey.” I'm at a loss for words as I carefully get up. Sticking out my hand to the fellow student to help her up.

“Fancy running into you here. You're up late.” A lame attempt at humor I know. But it's still aways from curfew given the volume of traffic. Most seem to be heading back to their rooms or so I guess.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:18 pm

"Sorry! Yeah, it's me. So, what's been going on with you!"

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:22 am

She was apologizing ti me? Clearly I was in the wrong here. Still it eased the awkwardness of the situation as I scampered to my hands and knees then slowly stood up since the skates would unbalance me otherwise,

I giggle a little and rub at the back of my neck before extending a hand out to her to help her up. “Well that's a long story. To sum up I got back surgery to fix my scoliosis.” My voice low so I'm not overheard. Of course the only girls I knew of leaving this place just didn't come back so I'll let her ponder that until we're in private.

Seeing that it's nearing curfew I ask. “Heading to your room? It's nearly lights out not that I give a fuck about that.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:24 am

Post Re: Whoops!!! (for Sayaka)
Sayaka said "Good for you, Midori!" She smiled and hugged Midori. She then flipped her hair.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:43 am

I smile as we pull away. “Thank you. We should get going. We don't have to go to a dorm room but standing out here in the open will attract attention of the Prefect sort that neither of us wants to deal with. Where were you heading?”

I'm still looking for some fun so I'd ruffle through my thoughts dismissing returning to my room unless of course there's a good reason for it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:07 am

"Yeah! Sayaka said and grabbed Misuzu's hand.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:18 am

(sorry not getting notifications right now for some reason)

Well as I find my hand taken I figure going back to me room is out. Suffice it to say that I would have to remove the roller blades to get back upstairs unless tackling clumsily. I consider our options. The recreation room is out. The prefects are likely to check there to ensure everyone has gone off to bed.

I consider a place nearby that probably would be overlooked. And we wouldn't have to even leave the building. It's not long before I skate ahead a little our hands still linked.

“I think I know the perfect place.” There are some more stairs that I tackle awkwardly. In the basement of the building I lead Sayaka to the large laundry room. Plenty of washing machines and dryers are here for student use.

Best part? I'm fairly certain it wouldn't grab any attention. No one is present given the closeness of curfew and I waste no time as I pin her to the nearest machine pressing my lips to her own.

The bedroom would be far more comfortable but boring as fuck. That and it's a little thrilling with the risk of someone walking in on us however unlikely that would be.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:24 am

(Sorry life is busy) Sayaka followed Midori and smiled.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:01 pm

(It's OK I've been a tad busy myself)

Once their my eyes survey the room of machinery. The plethora of dryers and washing machines. Which areas of the spacious room are out of sight from the doorway in the event someone walks on by. I pick out the far corner along the wall with the door so that someone would have to poke their head into the room to see us.

I lead Sayaka their by the hand. Once there I place her back against a machine. My lips seal against her own while my hands secure a hold against her hips. Was I strong enough to lift her up to the top of the machine? Could I keep my balance with the roller blades on?

“Wait a second ...” I work off the roller blades then return to kissing her.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:23 pm

"I will!" Sayaka said.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:37 am

There. More stable on my feet I need not worry about keeping my balance. Nor am I worried about much else as I taste those lips. Drinking in a deep kiss my tongue presses into her mouth only to entwine with her own. While my lips and tongue are busy my fingers unbutton her blouse.

My hands cup her breasts feeling the fabric of her bra for the time being. After a few healthy squeezes I remove her skirt breaking that kiss as I did so.

“Yummy.” I unhook her bra getting a feel of skin against skin as I squeeze those melons once more. My fingers tracing over her nipples then pinching them gently once they stiffen. Returning to that kiss I am content for a few minutes with the touching until braking away once more.

This time my hands sail over Sayaka's legs as I consider the best way to get her out of her remaining clothes.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:34 am

Sayaka moaned a bit, lifting her knee to the wall....

Wed May 11, 2022 11:37 pm

With a bit of help I begin the undressing. Fingers playing with the buttons of her blouse before removing it. Then unhooking that bra allowing my touch to breeze over that succulent flesh. My fingers circle those nipples promoting them to hardness if they were not hard already.

I grin. Then lick one of those peeks playfully. Then after a brief delay I get to sucking that orb as my touch traces against her legs. Dipping beneath her rump for a moment I work her panties down enough to expose her sex. As I use my tongue and mouth on her breast and nipple my hands busy themselves against her.

One finger sliding along that slit in slow strokes up and down while several other fingers on my other hand swirl against her clit in clockwise rotation. Building up Sayaka's arousal I wait until I feel she's good and ready before pressing a pair of fingers up inside her aching core.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu May 12, 2022 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next