View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 New gems (For Sapphire) 

Post New gems (For Sapphire)
Summer was sitting outside the dorms, having found a quiet place to sit and make less quiet. It was out of the way and didn’t seem to be near anyones bedroom- even if it was hopefully they wouldn’t mind what she was doing, after all it was no where near curfew. As for what the chocolate-colour haired girl was doing? Playing her flute, it’s silver finish sparkling in the light as her fingers dance across its surface. Ever since her first day, her head has been hurting a lot and playing her flute always calmed her so- despite the strict and rigid practice she was always forced to endure at her grandma’s behest.

The song was a gentle one, careful and restrained as if the melody itself was trying to respect others who may hear it; the fluttery notes almost like a whisper upon the wind. Despite its softness however, it had a playful side within the pace of the melody as if it was trying to lure people with notes filled with sugary sweetness. It was captivating for those who listened for any length, and Summer’s dedication to playing was apparent.

So she sat there playing, legs pressed together, something heavy in her lap to weigh her skirt down and sitting straight and her eyes closed. Looking quite approachable if she wasn’t off in her own little world.

Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:22 pm

Post Re: New gems (For Sapphire)
Hearing the sound of a flute as she walked along the path through the trees she decided to check it out. Looking around a tree she sees a rather cute girl sitting there playing her flute. Deciding to greet her she steps out carefully as to not scare her. Oh hello there. I heard your music and it is very good. My name is Sapphire Gale. It is nice to meet you. I hope I'm not bothering you. Smiling warmly she nods to her before sitting near her hoping she didnt mind. I to play an instrument though I don't have it with me. I play the violin. Taking out a bottle of water she offers it to the pretty girl she found.

Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:23 pm

Hearing the woman speak broke the trance she had been in while playing, her eyes fluttering open as she regarded the newcomer with her inky-blue eyes. She brought the song she was playing to a close and then placed her flute in her lap, along with it’s case that was already there. Summer then gave the woman before her a smile that seemed to mask anxiousness.

Not at all really. I’m Summer Hunter.” she introduced herself back and bowed her head politely. She gave Sapphire another once over as she sat closer. She had quite the pretty face, and long hair that was a beautiful shade of blue. Is she an angel? she couldn’t help but think. She had to stop her mind from taking that thought and running with it.

I can play that somewhat as well, though not no where near as proficient. It is quite the charming instrument.” she said in a warm tone, eager to talk to someone else and get out of her own head after the nightmares she had been enduring.

Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Smiling at the super cute girl she teasingly reachs over to stroke a finger along her slender arm. This girl seemed to love music as she did and on top of that she was hot as heck. What would you say if I told you I find you hot and would love to show you? Would you slap me for wanting to or let me touch you? Her fingers move down to gently brush over her knuckles. I should introduce you to my twin sister Ruby you two I think would be the best of friends. Unable to resist she leans in annd gives a tender kiss to the girls cheek wishing to see her flush and get coy.

Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:45 pm

This girl is forward Summer couldn’t help but think as her cheek was kissed. Yet, she didn’t dislike that kind of assertiveness and it made her heart miss a beat. She tucked some of her charred brown hair behind her ear as she considered what to do about this woman as a faint blush settled in her cheeks.

I get the feeling if I flirted back, this would escalate.” she gave the girl a playful grin at that. Summer wasn’t the shy type, though she was surprised that anyone as pretty as this woman was bothering her- Wait she has a twin? I’m in trouble. she thought to herself. She quietly put her flute away as if to busy herself for a moment.

Two beautiful women? Is she as forward as you? May be in trouble if so.” she teased Sapphire as she finished, looking back to her with her inky-blue eyes that seemed a lot brighter in the light.

Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:11 am

Smiling at the flushed cheeks on the pretty girl she chuckles. Oh Ruby is my polar opposite. She is sweet and reserved Reaching over she smiles seeing as the girl dosn't seem to mind she trails a finger along the girls breasts. If the girl dosn't stop her she will cup one in her hands kneeding it super softly not wanting to hurt her or scare her. I won't do anything you don't want me to but your so hot I can't help myself I want you. Leaning in she gently kisses her lips but not for long just enough to test her reaction. This girl was so timid she reminded her of her twin

Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:19 pm

"Ah, I know the type well." She rolled her eyes playfully, knowing that she too was the same way around people who made her anxious.

There was a delayed reaction to say the least to the touching. She was touched, there was that tingle of embarrassment and shyness. She was then kissed and that jolt of energy is what caused the downfall for this poor girl. Her eyes went wide and she jerked back out of surprise, falling backwards and reaching out with her hands as she started to fall with a thud. Luckily it wasn't cement she hit her head on, but grass. Unluckily, one leg was still tangled over the bench while the other had swung over to the side, allowing Sapphire a view of some delicate yellow, frilly panties.

"Ouch ouch ouch.." she whined as she disentangled herself, rubbing her head and giving an embarrassed smile to the very forward and daring girl. She leant against the bench, resting her elbows on it and looking up at Sapphire- who'd get a nice view down Summer's dislodged blouse that showed off a matching bra. The girl started to giggle as her smile turned coy, "Trying to get me to fall for you so quickly, huh?"

Part of her wanted to have some fun, her first few days here had been tragic and left her unsure of herself. Maybe fooling around with this girl would help her feel better.

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:03 am

Unable not to giggle at her falling back she admires the view before reaching to help her up. "Is that so bad to want to date a nice cute girl? It's not like i'm a monster who forces it. I have met many of them trust me." She smiles and hugs her assuming she had met the same fate. I want to protect you and enjoy you as you enjoy me. I hope you don't mind but I'm asking you to date me.

Her hands move to her back rubbing up and down occationally cupping and squeezing her cute butt. Her lips finding hers in a tender reasuring kiss as she tries to sooth and arouse the other girl.

Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Summer blinks at the sudden confession- she was a little taken aback by it. She had only known the woman for a few moments, not that she disliked the idea of a date. She didn't even dislike the idea of having someone to be around.

"I..lets start with a date, first, is that okay?" she smiles warmly at Sapphire as she was helped up and hugged. She even gave the warm woman a hug in return, "Get to know me first, let me get to know you." her tone was careful. She wasn't rejecting the notion of having a date and wasn't rejecting interest. She just liked to take things slow.

She still wasn't sure what she meant about monsters, but her head split and caused a ringing in her ears as if she was forgetting something. She focused back on the girl and her smile, her warmth and softness. That bluntness was admirable, she seemed like the type she'd enjoy.

"A date, lets go on one of those." she reaffirmed assuredly.

HOPEFULLY NOT IN THIS AWEFUL UNIFORM. her mind shouted at her, the anxious side of her seeping into her head for a bit.

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Hearing her request she nods and takes her hand walking back to the dorm. "How would you like to meet Ruby? I know where we can have our first date. There is this beach not far from here that is known for dates if you want to go dress for it." Smiling she stroked her cheek before turning to lead to her dorm where she say hi to ruby if she had followed she would see a cute red head. After a bit she comes out of her room dressed in a bikini that showed off her full figure for the cute girl. Offering her another bikini she points her to her room shere she can change if she wanted unless she went back to her room.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:44 pm

The beach sounds lovely.” she says in a sweet tone, allowing herself to bask in Sapphire’s touch for a moment as if it had truly been awhile since she felt another woman’s. She then allowed herself to be led to the other woman’s dorm, and then before she forgot she pulled away.

I need to put my flute away, I’ll change in my room and then come back okay?1” she says in a cheerful voice before hurriedly noting Sapphire’s room and then running off to her own, luckily they seemed to be situated near by so she didn’t have far to go. She rushed into her room, hurriedly put the case of her flute on her desk and quickly began to search for her own swimsuit to change into.

She was gone no more than eight or so minutes before she rapped on the door to Sapphire’s room, standing there in a crimson red one-piece that had an oval cut out around the front and back to show off her tummy and the delicate line of her back. She carried a few towels and had put on a round wide brimmed hat that was white, with a pink ribbon tied around it. She put on her smile for whatever twin answered the door for her.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:58 pm

Nodding her head as the cute girl ran off to change and put her flute away. Wearing her bikini she was chatting with her twin Ruby when she heard the knock and let her in with a whistle at how good she looked. After introductions the girls are rushed out for they're first date by Ruby whoo can see the desire in her twin's eyes. As they walk to the beach she can't help but rub her hand up and down her back and cup her cute butt. Ruby seems to rather like you but not as much as me. I hope you don't mind my hands on you. I won't do what you don't wantt me to so just tell me if I go to far my dear Summer. The hand on her butt gives it gentle pats and squeezes as they walk. Her own bust bouncing with each sep in the bikini she wore.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Summer gave Sapphire a coy smile when she was whistled at, then dramatically pushing lengths of hair over her shoulder with a playful grin. She then turned to the twin, who was also as pretty as her sister and bowed politely to her and rose with a warm smile. “Hello, nice to meet you Ruby.” her voice was as sweet as honey. Twins, what a dream. she couldn’t help think you herself.

Seems your ready? Shall we go?” she went to take Sapphire’s arm in hand before they departed, it was a date and there was no reason to hold back and be anxious or shy she told herself. As they started to walk, she could feel Sapphire’s hand exploring her bum of which she swatted it away playfully, “As much as I like the attention, save it for the beach. Don’t want a perfect or such to see and call us out for breaking some rule. Also, your sister is just about as pretty as you are. You should know I am the adventurous sort.” her tone was bitter, as she slowly had been absorbing the school politics and then turned sweet when she changed topics.

Still, as they neared the beach Summer’s own hand reached and grabbed a handful of Sapphire’s ass before she ran off ahead of the girl as if to give her a view of that nice shapely butt of hers.

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:38 am

Chuckling at her reaction to the whistle and hand on her rear she guides her to the beach before eping at the hand on her own butt. Smiling she ran after her reaching to grab her around the waist. "Gotcha. Now to do things with the sexy young woman I caught mwahahaha." She smiled as her hands slip up to cup her perky breasts. The hands slipping in the side of her one piece to cup her fullness and kneading her as she gives a few kisses to her neck before letting her prey go. Sitting down the basket she brought as well as a large towel for them to sit on. She had braught some snacks and drinks for them to enjoy.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]