View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lovers Are Sweet, But Couples Are True 

Post Lovers Are Sweet, But Couples Are True
Samantha stood in her sweltering dorm room and studied the markings on her calendar. Red circles and blue circles. The red ones were for her own important dates – the next swim meet, her botany project deadlines, events with the Tramps. The blue ones were for her roommate, Nodoka. Sam shaded her eyes from the sunlight that spilled through the window.

Meanwhile, her cicadas rioted in their enclosure that she’d hung from the eaves outside. They screamed, “It’s hot! It’s hot! It’s so hooooot!” Sam peered at the calendar for a long time, until sweat from her scalp trickled down into her baby blues.

The salt made Sam hiss and wince. What a drag. Wiping down her face using the front of her t-shirt she snapped down the blinds impatiently. Then she opened and closed her eyes, like she was doing an impression of an owl. Blink! Blink! Blink! Some of the yellow haze in her vision begrudgingly faded. She flipped the calendar to last month. About half of the red and blue circles were on the same dates. She flipped back to the current month. Red and blue were separated, hardly ever in the same place.

“I knew it.” Sam groaned and smacked herself on the forehead. Nodoka was avoiding her, definitely.

She didn’t get it. Okay, so maybe she and Nodoka had become an item kind of fast. Sam liked to go with the flow, but what if the mousey blunette preferred to dip her toes before diving in? Thinking back, Sam remembered how her roommate had come on to her. Then tied her up. Then made her beg.

Damn it’s hot in here! Sam fanned herself.

So, nah. If their relationship was going too fast then Nodoka wouldn’t have been sharing her bed up until a week ago, and she wouldn’t have joined in that orgy with the Tramps. Unless that was it? Nodoka seemed shy, but she had a major kinky side.

Is she bored of me already?

Sam checked herself out in the mirror, bent forward, hooked the neck of her shirt down for max cleavage, and posed with one hand on her bulging, smooth-shaved thigh.

The door swung open, interrupting her thoughts. Sam spun her head (why waste a good pose?) and flashed a hopeful smile—

--but it was only Angela, swim star of their team. Sam scoffed.

“Wow. Okay. Knock-knock, I guess.”

“Uhg, sorry. I was hoping you were my girlfriend.”

“No duh. Anyways, coach wanted to talk to you, so c’mon.”

Samantha straightened. “What, now?” She made a face.

“Yup.” Angela’s shrugged with her whole body, wriggling out of responsibility before it had time to settle.

“Fine. Fine.”

She raked her long ponytail with her fingers on her way out of her dorm, more out of habit than real self-consciousness, and fell in step with Angela. The two were familiar enough with each other that they matched pace automatically, walking close together. It was the kind of rapport that made it easy, when viewed at a distance, to assume that the pair were more than teammates.

Last edited by Sam on Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:35 am

Post Re: Lovers Are Sweet, But Couples Are True
Nodoka felt miserable this past month. Despite a rather fast and erotic start to her relation with Sam. She could look past it, she shared showers with Sam, the pair did nearly everything together, except for swimming at the pool. That was more for the beaches. She'd spent more time away from Sam. Mostly in part to how Nodoka thought Sam viewed the relationship, After that orgy with the tramps, Nodoka had seen Sam with many other girls, Angela from the swim team was a prime one and a few other girls. Nodoka knew that Sam was an open girl, but she sometimes wished to have a more special connection and not just be another open lover.

Nodoka wanted to bring it up but she just couldn't. Afraid she'd ruin things with Sam and they'd have to spend the awkward time in the same dorm after breaking up. She didn't want that and so she hide and hesitated. She was actually about to try her luck only for Angela to show up. Nodoka peeks around a corner watching the pairs hips sway as they walked. Nodoka blushes softly at the view before the bluenette decided to follow and see what was going on~

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:38 pm

Angela and Sam chatted while they hustled. There wasn't much to hear at Nodoka's distance, but their body language came across to her clearly. She could see them both demonstrating swimming strokes, constantly gesturing, an assortment of vivid expressions crossing their faces as quickly as they moved their hands. They were so involved in their conversation that neither noticed Nodoka stalking their heels.

That by itself would be all it took to spark jealousy in a certain kind of girl. For more prudent types, there was nothing about their candid behavior to suspect. Sam was her usual energetic self, which involved bouncing around while her skimpy uniform fought not to get thrown off, and Angela was as competitive as always, which meant sashaying her pert behind for the entire walk – incidentally giving Nodoka a glimpse of her panties approximately twice a second from how her skirt swished crisply to and fro. As flirtatious as it looked, that was how those two normally were.

Anybody would have to admit, though, it did look awfully flirtatious.

Nodoka had to hang back when they reached their coach’s office. The wait was brief. Sam exited first, looking flushed and irritated. She stopped to tug on her ponytail, staring down at the tiled floor. It was a habit of hers when she was nervous, particularly when it came to studying.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:44 am

Nodoka felt the growing pit of jealousy forming in her gut as she grimaced and frowned watching their motions as Angela seemed to move more flirty and the times Nodoka saw her panties flushed the poor girls face. She had to stay back when she saw them going to the coach's office. Luckily she didn't have to wait long loitering around a nearby vending machine when she saw Sam coming out next. He reyes widened at the flushed and irritated look on her lovers face. Seeing the look made Nodoka's heart ache and knew her friend was nervous. So taking a deep gulp, Nodoka started to approach cautiously towards Sam.

"Sam? Is everything okay?" Nodoka softly asked she having moved in very quietly so Sam would see her mousey cute roommate close to her side asking if she was alright. Nodoka kept the bile of jealousy down and focused on helping her friend. She was a big girl, she could do this much at least. So long as Sam didn't ask any personal questions...

Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:55 pm

Sam jumped, which was not typical for her. She preferred exercise to daydreaming, and she kept an eye out for everything risky and extreme, which made her difficult to startle -- this was actually Nodoka's first time seeing it.

"Oh!" Sam yelped, whirling. "Oh," she repeated more softly as she saw who it was. She relaxed, dropping her hands to her sides.

"Whoa, you really came out of nowhere Nodoka. I thought the hall was empty."

Sam sent an anxious glance behind her at the coach's office where Angela was. Then she looked guiltily at Nodoka. After what the coach had told her she'd forgotten all about her plans to find Nodoka so they could talk about their relationship. It figured Nodoka would find her instead.

"So... where ya heading?" Sam asked lamely.

Not that it mattered. Suddenly, the only thing that mattered was math. For sure her worst subject. If she couldn't get a B on her next trigonometry exam and keep a C average for the rest of the course then she couldn't stay on the swim team. Until the exam she wasn't allowed to even practice at the pool. She needed to use her evenings for studying. That meant less time for Nodoka than before. Honestly, she didn't have time to chat with Nodoka right then either. She should be down at the library signing up to get a tutor. Sam glared at nothing in particular, turning half away from her girlfriend.

Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:16 am

"Well I was heading back to my class when I saw you and Angela heading into that office, is something wrong?" Nodoka asked as she saw the guilty look on her lovers face. "Maybe I can help in some way?" She asked adjusting her cute nerd glasses faintly. "I was planning on doing some studying if your interested? I know your not exactly a book loving kind of girl, but I wanted to share some help." Nodoka says softly looking away shyly.

Sam might recall her girlfriend was more of a bookish nerd type compared to her fiery tomboy athlete. Nodoka not knowing of Sam's issues though as she looked at her lover again. "If your busy I understand, I can see you at the dorm if you have something else to do?" Nodoka asked shyly seeing the look on Sam's face and began to feel crestfallen at not being able to help.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:34 pm

"I..."

Sam fell silent, frowning. Nodoka's idea wasn't bad at all -- she was amazing at academics, as far as Sam could tell. Not just smart, but focused too. How else could she study for so long, so often, without getting distracted or wanting to get up and move? Yeah, Nodoka was incredible at hitting the books. The only problem was how much Sam herself wasn't. Getting distracted was kind of her whole bag, and having her girlfriend in the same room with her was going to be a giant distraction.

In fact, it was worse than that. The question of where their relationship was heading still weighed on Sam. Next to that she had no room in her head for something like trigonometry. It was already hard not to blurt out her worries. So...

So... what? Sam asked herself. Would it be any better if she signed up for a tutor and avoided her girlfriend the whole time? As if the question would play nice and leave her alone until she was ready? Get a grip!

She scoffed at herself and tossed her head furiously, then caught Nodoka staring.

"Uh, sorry." Sam laughed sheepishly. "Anyway, um... I know you get good grades and all..."

Damn, girl. Just go ahead and ask!

"Are you any good at math? At trig? Trigonometry, I mean? That's what I need to study. For the test."

She was stammering, she realized. For a little while she clammed up. Then she sighed, a rough explosion of air and self-directed irritation.

"I need to pass my trigonometry exam or I'm off the swim team, basically. Help would really be great, if you can."

Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:19 am

Nodoka listens her face slowly getting more crestfallen at first when Sam seems to be thinking of something else when it was brought up and Nodoka's face almost lights up a little more happy. "Trigonometry? Not a problem Sam, I can help you learn it well." Nodoka says with a bright smile on her face. Hearing how Sam might be off the swim team if she doesn't pass the exam. Nodoka adjusts her glasses in that cute bookish way she did as she was looking excited.

"So did you want to do the study session in our dorm or somewhere else? Because if we do it at the dorm, considering how I might bore you with the normal way, we'll need to establish some kind of reward for keeping up?" Nodoka says with a shy smile on her face as she brief thinks to what that might entail. She knew Sam wasn't the bookish type and would need extra motivation besides just the swim team to keep the studying going.

Nodoka nods her head. "Infact I think our dorm is the best spot if we intend to do this well," She says as she writes down something on a piece of paper and shows it to Sam. "Head to the Library and ask for those book numbers the Librarian will know where they are easy, bring them to the dorm while I get things set up for our study session, alright?" Nodoka asked softly as she was taking charge, seems studying was something Nodoka was quite passionate about like her swimming~

Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Wow, Sam marveled, my girlfriend is one serious bookworm. Did Nodoka actually have those book numbers memorized?

There wasn't any room between Nodoka's questions and her answers for Sam to add anything, but she was happy to let her plan without interrupting. This was one of those times when it was best to ride the wave. She took the list from Nodoka, relieved that she wasn't expected to memorize it, and gave it a once over. The librarian really had better know what those numbers meant -- she sure didn't.

"Sure. Alright. I'll get these from the library and meet back up with you."

Sam stood there sheepishly for a moment, looking for a place to stow the paper she was holding. In the end she decided to just hold on to it. Her skimpy uniform was short on pockets, and she absolutely did not want to lose the book numbers. Flashing Nodoka a brilliant smile of thanks -- who knew she'd understand so easily? -- she waved and hopped off at a jog. The library was half the building away, and she didn't want to keep her girlfriend waiting. Besides, stress always faded away once she got moving.

Soon she was going to miss stretching her legs. The idea of being cramped up in her room studying brought a scowl to her face. Well, at least Nodoka would be there too.

"Here." Sam showed the book numbers to the librarian first thing once she arrived at the front desk. "I'm supposed to get these books."

It wasn't long before there was a sizeable stack in Sam's arms, about twice as tall as any that she'd ever brought to class. The weight of them impressed her. She was in good shape so holding them wasn't a challenge for now, but carrying them for long periods would get exhausting. She wondered how Nodoka managed it so often, which led to thinking about Nodoka in an arm wrestling match. That kept Sam grinning, daydreaming, until she was in front of her dorm. For a short time she was stymied from entering, unwilling to put down the books and too proud to knock on her own door. The solution seemed to be to turn the books over and clutch the whole stack against her chest while she turned the doorknob. The trick worked, but it also squashed her chest painfully.

Her respect for Nodoka's diligence rose another point.

"Am I too early?" Sam asked as she entered. "If you need more time I can leave these here and come back later."

Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:11 am

Luckily the Librarian knew her books and easily tracked down the mentioned titles all rather sizable books for Sam to carry and at least giving her arms a little work out. Carrying them towards her dorm room as Nodoka had spent who knows how long preparing things. Nodoka had set up a white board and some pens to wright on the whiteboard if needed. Sam getting to see the whiteboard but at first no sign of Nodoka. "Hold on, just give me a second, put the books down on the desk next to the whiteboard." Nodoka called out from the bathroom.

Nodoka sighed as she calmed herself but knowing she had to make it exciting for Sam otherwise whatever she learns might just slip away from her mind and she'll fail regardless. "Take a seat on the couch once your finished." Nodoka called out too. Waiting before she takes a deep breath and steps out into view for Sam to see. But she'd see Nodoka for some reason wearing some kind of towel over her upper body at least. But not hiding the lower clothing. Her legs bare besides a skirt around her waist that barely skimmed her thighs. Nodoka calmly brings out a ruler and taps it on the whiteboard at the title she had written down on Trigonometry.

"Now then Sam, to help you out as well, not only will we be using these books, but to make sure you listen to everything I inform you, I felt it best to give you additional motivation." She says before she calmly takes a breath and the towel was released and Sam sees her girlfriend wearing that familiar swimsuit, the same one she saw Nodoka in when they wound up on that beach together. Nodoka calmly twirled around showing the backless area that only covered her behind but barely. "Do I have your attention now?" She asked trying to be assertive but her blushing cheeks made that hard.

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:16 am

From the way Sam sat up straight Nodoka could see that she did indeed have her girlfriend's full attention. The glum look the redhead had been wearing shifted into a winning grin.

"Uh huh!" Sam said. Her eyes were big and bright with enthusiasm. It was a rare treat for her to see Nodoka in anything showy. Sam couldn't resist giving her girlfriend a whistle. "Rock it, teach!"

Sam let her gaze travel frankly up and down, appreciating how the sleek swimsuit hugged Nodoka's trim, nubile figure. It was easy to forget what a stunning bod Nodoka actually had with how unassuming she looked in uniform, and Sam always liked being reminded. And a swimsuit, too? That was pure fanservice, and Sam knew that her girlfriend had to have put it on specifically to rile her up.

I guess I'm an easy target, Sam admitted to herself. Not that she was annoyed. Score one for the bookworm! Now if only there was some way to see Nodoka in that getup and also dripping wet...

But Sam kept her thoughts from drifting too much. After Nodoka had gone so far for her she couldn't let her down; she just had to pay good attention. Books! Numbers! Yes!

But, Sam did have one slight concern. "Um...?" She realized that she'd raised her hand as if they were in class, and she sheepishly dropped it again. "Sorry. I do totally love how you're wearing that, but... are you sure the swimsuit isn't just more distracting? I mean... what if I love it too much?"

Sam didn't even try to hide her own blush.

Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:53 am

"Well you see this is the carrot~" Nodoka teases gesturing to herself...before she with surprising speed suddenly smacked the tip of her ruler onto one of Sam's knees. Not really hurting but just surprising as she smiles. "That is the stick~" She adds lightly tapping the ruler onto one palm with her other hand. "You see, we'll do a little mock test once we finish the study work, if I think your ready and pass you, then we can go for a swim together at the beach, or whatever you wish to do with your reward for doing a good job~" She says shyly blushing despite her assertive attempt.

"For now let's focus. Open that textbook and focus on page 4, we'll be focusing on that for this first lesson." She informed as she would use the whiteboard as well turning away and writing all the work of Trigonometry on it. For this first lesson she focuses on explaining the workings of it and answering any questions Sam has. Either tapping her knee with the ruler or giving her some almost fanservice like pose when she either gets distracted or does a good job. Nodoka using Sam's perverted needs to her advantage in teaching her girlfriend.

"So any other questions so far?" She asked Sam while looking at her with a genuine proud smile on her face at the work. "You've done rather well, glad to see your taking this serious," She says softly.

Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:26 pm

Sam basked in Nodoka's praise like it was a hot beam of sunlight. It was a literal thing; she threw back her shoulders and lifted her chin as though bathing in tropical warmth, and Nodoka could see a mild flush spread across her skin.

All right! I'm actually getting somewhere! Sam could barely believe it. Having her girlfriend there to tutor her was mega helpful! It had been a huge relief to know that she wasn't expected to actually memorize those insane tables full of numbers for sines and cosines. And studying with Nodoka was way more interesting than studying by herself. Normally she'd be bored by now, or so ticked off that her book would find itself flying halfway across the room. All those stupid triangles! Who cared about triangles that much?! But, she knew that Nodoka cared, so when she'd start to get steamed she'd squash it down so she wouldn't blow up in the bluenette's adorable, excited face. And Nodoka was just so bubbly! All she had to do was stare at that smile and, bam! she was smiling too. Plus, those poses!

Maybe it would be a good reward to get some of those poses on camera...

Sam shook her head. No! Her glance went to the calendar, its blue and red circles sadly separated. That's right, Sammy girl. You have bigger fish to fry. What she really wanted for a reward was some way to fix the crack forming in their relationship. Would asking for a date do it? That seemed... too easy.

Oh, you haven't even finished her mock test, Sam reminded herself. Save thinking of rewards for when you're finished. Sam's eyes snapped to Nodoka's ruler and she instinctively pulled her knees together.

"I do have a question," Sam began. "What's, like, the point of all this anyway? I get that all these lines and angles relate together a certain way, but what's it any good for? I feel like this is all just messing around with numbers for no reason, you know?"

Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:48 pm

Nodoka was at least pleased with the work that Sam was putting in and mostly gave her fan serviced positions to enjoy mostly though she would lightly use the ruler sometimes to keep her in line. The lessons going very well as Nodoka smiles as she answers the questions when needed and making sure Sam understands them in a very unique way. If nothing else Sam wasn't forgetting anything right now it was sticking in her mind.

"Trigonometry is mostly used in various kind of functions, the main thing normal people use it for is Navigation." She informed as she gestures to one other book opening the page and showing to Sam various pages showcasing practical applications of the math. Such as locating latitudes and longitudes of sailing vessels, plotting courses, and calculating distances during navigation.

"It also helps with acoustics if your into Music." She adds showing how sound waves were found thanks to Trigonometry. "But for now if your all set, I want you to answer these ten multiple choice questions." She informed setting the paper down with a pen as she smiles at Sam. "Just score an 7 or higher to pass." She says softly as she smiles. "I'll give you an hour to make your choices." She adds too.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:15 pm

"A whole hour?" Sam asked.

She chewed her lip. Having that much time for just ten questions was actually pretty worrying. Were the questions going to be that hard? Since it was a test Sam figured she couldn't ask Nodoka for help with them. Bummer.

"I guess I'll just... do my best!" Sam forced a smile.

Well, things had to get harder at some point. The real test would have way more questions than ten. Sam felt herself getting shivery and her heart started to pump, the same reaction she had whenever she was lined up at the edge of the pool for a race. She tugged on her ponytail and set her jaw.

This isn't a race, she told herself. There's no reason to get so tense. You're only going to be sitting. Put all that energy into your brain and follow Nodoka's directions. You remember how to do this! You've been doing it for the past couple of hours, right? So, show your girlfriend what you've got!

The idea of showing off for her girlfriend immediately made the challenge seem more welcome. Sam gave a grin and put pencil to paper.

It was only half an hour later when she finished the tenth question. Sam stared at the page, then at the clock. She wasn't sure if it was good that she'd answered the questions so fast, or if this was actually slow, or what. She'd been given a whole hour. Shouldn't she use it all? But, she'd need to answer probably three times as many questions during the real test, so wasn't she actually way behind? She bit her pencil, glanced at Nodoka...

...glanced at her a little longer...

...then started checking her work for mistakes. That was how she could use up the hour. So she checked. And re-checked. And re-checked again. One question seemed off, and she redid her work. Then she checked again, then again. Ten more minutes. No matter what, her answers were the right ones now, best as she could tell. Nothing to do now but stand up and see whether or not she'd wiped out.

"I'm done, I think," Sam announced.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next