View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lovers Are Sweet, But Couples Are True 

Post Re: Lovers Are Sweet, But Couples Are True
Nodoka moved to sit on a nearby chair keeping relaxed with one of those pretty legs resting over the other one as she lets the hour pass by silently. Letting Sam focus on her work. Nodoka watches as Sam finishes the questions with 30 minutes left to spare. Curious she watches what Sam does as she keeps quiet when Sam starts to check her questions makes Nodoka give a small smile though hidden. She slowly stands up once the timer goes off to show the hour was up.

Nodoka approaches calmly as she leans down making sure Sam sees a good amount of her cleavage as she smiles at her before taking the paper. Gently resting it on a clipboard she had on hand as she casually checks the answers humming a tune but not giving away anything to tease her love. "Hmm well I'm impressed, you were able to achieve a 90 Total Mark." She says meaning she got 9 right. "Don't worry about Question 10 it's a bit of a trick question if I'm honest, it's why these questions have the 'None of the Above option'" She says with a smile.

"But you pass." She says to Sam and let that feeling fill her as she got not a perfect score. But close to it. "Now then I believe it's time for your reward?" She teases as she calmly moves her hips to straddle Sam on the couch and her eyes gleam with a growing assertive edge almost seeing her partner put in the effort made her so proud as she smiles brightly and attempts to kiss Sam on those lips. Pressing her swimsuit clad form into her.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2