View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto) 

Post Re: Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto)
The poor girl had her arguments picked apart even as she hung in this cruel bondage. There was no denying this method of correction was crazy. But it did not help Kirigiri's own claims that she was not just suffering crazy hallucinations. If brought before her peers, they both knew which side the majority of the student body would take.

"To leave you alone is to abandon you, Ms. Shotaro," Vera said calmly, "I promised I would help you and do not break my promises."

Despite the lashing out and accusations, the Head Girl did not sound angry or annoyed. She responded to every claim and accusation with chilling efficiency. Vera knew how much her words were piercing this helpless young woman. A complete breakdown was not an issue on the island, NICE labs have taken care of many traumatized students over the years. In comparison to past incidents, Kirigiri's was rather minor.

The sensual torment continued. The feather became bolder. The touches lingered for longer, tracing shapes and patterns across that aching body. It traced those soft netherlips, goading them to part and allow the feather to tease that soft pink flesh.

Suddenly, a nipple was pinched and tugged gently. Vera's thumbs stroked the tip of that hardened nub. The feather kept traced between those netherlips, going up and down, up and down, up and down. She kept observing Kirigiri's reactions, ensuring she did not push too hard to send this one cumming too soon. As the mantra of words continued to pour from the student's lips, the stimulation would continue to grow until she was held at the very edge.

Then it suddenly stopped. The touches faded. The feather was gone. "Stop for now, Ms. Shotaro," Vera said softly. A hand would stroke the woman's hair. "Shh... It is ok... Here... Drink..." A metal cup was felt on Kirigiri's lips. She would taste cold refreshing water. "Slowly... Let your throat rest..."

Kirigiri's leg was allowed to fall and she was soon unhooked from above. "You may lower your arms," Vera reassured the woman was not violating any commands. She gently guides Kiri down to her knees. She would feel her ankles be shackled together while her wrists were uncuffed and rebound behind her back. Vera pushed Kirigiri to lean backwards. The two sets of cuffs were bound together, ensuring the student was stuck laying on her knees with her body arched upwards. A spreader bar would keep those thighs parted.

A hand stroked the student's hair. "Continue..." The mantra was to continue. The scent of warm incense filled the room as the chanting continued. Lit scented candle in hand, Vera would tip it over that lovely form, letting the hot wax drip down onto that smooth skin.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:42 pm

The poor dear gives a soft sob at those words. The dear still crying the dear was a mess no doubt seeing such raping from monsters so close to her starting at this school. The poor girl didn't even get a chance to enjoy the illusion of the school life before it all seemingly came crashing down. No doubt many students Vera had interacted with, and her own interactions with said monsters. But the poor dear began to stumble and stammer through her reciting. The poor dear was struggling with the words as Vera continued to toy with the lavender haired beauty. She gasps and her body responded to the touches as she shudders in bliss. "A-ah." She gasped out only for the teasing to stop. Her coughing and dry throat having caught Vera's eye.

She feels the soft stroking of her hair and the soothing words. Makes her tremble before she tastes the metal cup and gently and slowly gulps down the water given to her. Her body almost relaxing somehow despite her awkward pose. She felt her body moving and groans her leg was stiff from the position as her arms were a little weary as well. Lowering her arms as commanded. She didn't resist and lets Vera reposition her. Though she couldn't see anything still thanks to the blindfold.

Her ankles cuffed together while her arms were bound behind her back. With bindings linking her wrists and ankles leaving her stuck now leaning back her knees. She gulps at this position as Vera could see a mix of apprehension but also anticipation slowly filling the dears head...was she almost getting into this? She would continue the reciting when given the command again only to suddenly give out squeaks and gasps in shock at the candle wax dripping down onto her smooth naked body. She clenched up no doubt expecting burning pain as melted wax could before she stammered out a continue on her chanting again.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:56 pm

The blindfold just added to the tension and anticipation. What is this Head Girl going to do next? What was Kirigiri going to feel next? Why is her body feeling so hot right now? This was a violation but it was at the hands of a human woman and not some monster spawned possibly from her own imagination.

The drops would add sparks of heat that quickly cooled and dried. A drop fell on Kirigiri's smooth stomach. Another on her collarbone. Then one fell right onto one of those exposed teats. Then fingers would stroke those spots, gradually rubbing and flicking the dried wax away before another pattern of drops fell upon that helpless form.

Vera's fingers traced those netherlips, gathering what moisture she could before bringing them to the student's lips. "Taste..." she commanded, letting those juice covered digits slip past those lips, "What is this? You are excited... You have been very good and obedient, Ms. Shotaro. Do you wish to feel more of this? This is not a monster. This is not a hallucination. This is real. Do you wish to feel something real?"

"If you wish me to treat you, you merely have to ask politely..." Vera whispered into Kirigiri's ear.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:13 pm

She gasps and groans feeling the wax dripping onto her but it surprisingly doesn't hurt it mostly surprised her before it cooled quickly and was removed from her by Vera. She giving soft groans and noises before her body tenses up more when she feels fingers tracing her netherlips. She feels her wetness smearing on those fingers and her cheeks went so red with a mix of shame and arousal. Before her lips gently opens and takes in the fingers sucking on them gently her tongue licking them slowly as Vera feels the tongue slowly trailing over her fingertips and knuckles.

Kirigiri gulps softly at those words as Vera can clearly see the arousal in the poor dear. "Ooh god.." She whispered. "M-ms. Matsumoto." She gasped out. "Please I beg of you~ I want to know this is real." She pleads softly. "But not my treat..." She whispered gulping softly at her next words. "Please Ms Matsumoto...toy with me as you wish~" She pleads softly. "Whatever desires YOU wish to grant...I don't know what to do in this kind of thing...I need someone to guide me...please?" She pleads.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:22 pm

"I only do this to help you, Ms. Shotaro," Vera said coolly. The silver haired woman withdrew her fingers and stroked Kirigiri's long hair. Her other hand stroked the student's inner thigh before tracing two fingers along those netherlips once more. Up and down, the fingers traced. They gradually prodded a little more, parting those lips and feeling the juicy velvet within.

"Listen to me, Ms. Shotaro," Vera said as she gently curled those two fingers and dragged them along those inner walls, "Feel how your body has been responding to all of this. You were so angry and lost before and yet your body became like this just from some bondage and eventually my touch."

"I am not a psychiatrist but I have seen students who lose themselves on this island before," she said softly, her thumb rubbing slow circles over that hidden clitoris, "Isolated and alone on an island with only female students. You suddenly have hallucinations or vivid nightmares of powerful creatures with desires of only sex. Even now, you beg me to toy with you sexually. Tell me, Ms. Shotaro... Have you been in any sexual relations? Have you ever felt the urge to scratch an itch you never thought you had before?"

As she spoke, Vera's hand would continued to torment Kirigiri's folds and clit while her other hand reached for the candle again. Drop after drop of wax would fall whenever the student obediently answered. "If you like... Say where you want the next drop to fall..." Vera teased, seeing how far this poor girl would fall for these wanton needs.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:35 pm

"T-thank you." She whispered softly as she shudders in bliss while Vera teases her inner thighs and her folds again. Teasing the juicy velvet insides as Kirigiri gasps and one thing Vera quickly feels...the dear was somehow a virgin still. No monster had gotten hold of her yet. The dear pants softly in this growing arousal filling her body. Not knowing of a scented candle she was breathing in the fumes if they did anything beside set the ambience.

The folds were very tight gripping her fingers that pulling out might take a bit of effort as poor Kiri groans in bliss. "N-no I haven't been in any sexual relations...never had any companion back home....and well even if I wanted to try with a girl, I'm kind of seen as a troublemaker and no one wants to be close to me, beside Miss Ley." Kiri says softly with a small fond tone in her voice. "But as for the scratch...at times when I'm in bed stuck thinking about the horrors that befall those...dream women...I couldn't help it...I started to touch myself...oh god." She whispered as she groans. "O-on my tits." She pleads arching her back as her nipples stand erect for the wax to coat them.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:44 pm

"Such a lewd girl..." Vera teased but soon the student was granted her wish. Droplets of hot wax painted those swollen orbs. "Do you notice the pattern, Ms. Shotaro? Sex... It all comes back to sex."

The candles themselves were nothing out of the ordinary. The water on the other hand, had some potent aphrodisiacs to help further drown this lovely toy in sex and debauchery. Every touch would feel hotter, leaving wondrous tingly aftersensations that tormented the already awakened and sensitive flesh of this yearning woman.

The student admits to being aroused by the sights of monsters ravaging helpless women. Surprisingly, this student's virginity was intact. That must mean Kirigiri has yet to become a target of the alien guests and just happens to be a bystander.

"You are learning much about yourself, Ms. Shotaro..." Vera said softly, "You are being very good girl. Tell me... What do you think you should do to ensure these violations do not continue? How will you improve yourself as a student here in Shokushu?" Another drop of wax splashed on a nipple. Fingers lightly prodded Kirigiri's g-spot, stroking slow circles before switching to crisscross patterns.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:08 pm

Kiri gasps and groans feeling the hot wax painting over her tits. Not realizing she had drank a potent aphrodisiac as her body continues to heat up as she groans her body tingling all over as she gently moves her hips against the fingers of Vera. She groans out only to widen her eyes behind her blindfold when her g-spot was hit. Her body tensing up as she looked to be about to climax. "M-ms. Matsumoto...please I'm so close.." She pleads pit groaning at the continued work over her folds.

"I-improve myself as a student..?" She softly repeated the question looking confused. "F-focus on my studying? Try and not think about these...hallucinations?" She asked as she groans shaking in a growing need to climax if Vera didn't allow her to blow. "R-right? O-or am I missing something?" She asked the poor dear was still in a bit of a haze from her arousal hitting her all over as she gasps. "To be a good girl for Ms.Matsumoto and the staff of this school?" She asked gently.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:22 am

"I have not given you permission yet," Vera warned as the student tensed and bucked in desperation. Her fingers sped up only to slow again, each time threatening to break it all down in one more jab of those stroking digits. Her thumb continued to roll slow circles around that hardening pearl. Drops of wax splashed down, painting a design only the Head Girl could see and the student's imagination could only guess.

"Now, say why you are down here and how you will improve now and into the future... Do not stop..." The silver haired woman's fingers stopped but would resume the moment Kirigiri began speaking. The more the woman said, the faster those fingers pumped and curled. Vera's thumb dragged up and down the woman's lovebutton, rubbing faster and faster. If the woman hesitates, the motions would slow. Only when the dam breaks would there be no stopping, the fingers pumping through Kiri's first of many orgasms in this dark chamber in Shokushu's basement.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:31 pm

"I'm sorry Ms.Matsumoto your just so good at this." She gasped out but she grits her teeth and Vera can see the girl was resisting the need even if Vera herself kept her on the brink. Her mind going a mile a minute on what she looked like with that wax all over her breast she felt it but had no idea what it looked like, was she just a mess or did Vera somehow make her into a work of art? She shivers at the thought and wanted to see but doesn't speak yet. She gulps at the sudden stopping of the fingers.

Hearing the last part she takes a deep breath. "I am down here to be corrected, to be put on the proper way to be a productive member of society." She began to speak her voice was first timid and needy for release. But as she continued she somehow spoke with a bit more passion in them. "I will be someone that this school and all it's students and staff can rely on, someone to help whenever needed," She adds while shivering. "Ah..~" She gasped out before she continued. "I'll be a woman worthy of this school and the respect it deserves." She cries out as she would continue voicing more things...the dear panting as she arches her back. "Oh f-fuck fuck..FUCCCK!" She cries out as finally at the end of her speech did she climax. "AAAA~" She cries out. "T-thank you Ms.Matsumoto...from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for this! Please I beg of you...more!" She cries out arching her back as orgasm after orgasm rocks into poor Kiri's body. The cries of bliss from Kiri echo throughout the basement if any sounds leave the room. If they were sound proofed.

Kiri would keep gyrating her hips against the fingers as she orgasms into a quivering mess. It was up to Vera when she stops this after all~

Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:54 pm

From rebellious actions and harsh accusations to thanking and begging for more, Kirigiri seemed willing to do anything to earn more of this sensual attention. Only when that quivering form could not muster another orgasm did those fingers slowed and gently slide out of that contracting cunt. "Such lewd language," Vera teased as she put those soaked fingers to the student's lips. There was no command but the expectation was obvious.

"Such a good obedient girl you have become, Ms. Shotaro," Vera said calmly, "Know that only good girls and good students get rewarded. If I find that you violated the rules again, I shall show no mercy. And if you violate the rules hoping that this happens to you again, you will be sorely mistaken."

As Vera's fingers were sucked and cleaned, her other hand was gently flicking off the dried wax little by little. Kirigiri was allowed to rest. Her overall improvement in behavior was impossible to deny. Of course, it seemed like this little whore had some sexual fetishes to work out. But it was a perfect excuse for her recent 'hallucinations'.

The chain holding the ankle and wrist bindings was undone. Kirigiri was guided to sit up before another cup was brought to her lips. It was clean water this time. "Despite first impressions, you have managed to show a true drive to improve yourself, Ms. Shotaro," Vera stated, "That is what Shokushu is for. I only desire to see each and every student here excel in the field they desire to take their career in. Tell me, what is it you wish to be once you graduate?"

Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:17 pm

"S-sorry Ms.Matsumoto." She mumbled out gently before she sucks on the fingers tasting her own orgasms on those fingers as she groans softly. While the dried wax was gently flicked off her body. She hearing the warning and gives a soft nod of her head. If still blindfolded of course she would wait while her bindings were being undone. But the dear at least took the warning that she wouldn't get anything like this if she got in trouble again. Nodding her head in understanding.

Before she was given some water as she gently drinks the unspiked offered drink. "I wanted to be a Detective, like my mother was...she even taught me a few things about investigating and seeking out the truth...I guess my paranoia tainted that belief in my mind." She says softly. "I want to be able to help people, whenever they feel the most in trouble, I'll be there to help and punish those who bring harm to those innocent." She says and Vera can feel those words were genuine and the emotions showed a combination of shame for failing to meet her mothers standards, pride at following her mother and trying to become like her and a pure belief in helping others.

Kiri's mother was a rather famous detective back on earth and no doubt a chilling thought came if she was just as good at spotting something wrong as Kiri was...~

Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:26 pm

For several moments, the bound student sat on her knees in the middle of the dark room. She could hear the chains above her. Were they being put away or were more being brought in?

"Hallucinations would certainly make seeing the truth a bit more difficult. But, Ms. Shotaro..." Vera added, "Detectives do not punish. That is not their job. Their job is to investigate and solve crimes. Punishment would not be decided by the detective. Understanding and following the law is exceptionally important for such a role else your word and evidence end up lacking credibility. Breaking into a place to 'find' evidence will only result in said evidence being unusable or worse, you will find yourself being investigated instead."

The shackles were removed, the ankles first then the wrists. The blindfold was finally removed, allowing the light from that one dull bulb to greet her. Where her discarded uniform was now had them neatly folded. Vera was briefly shrouded in darkness, possibly putting away the chains she used before stepping into view once more.

"I suggest you think hard about what it means to be a detective and how you can truly help others," Vera stated, "But, perhaps you should help yourself first." The Head Girl held out a slip of paper. "The nurse has experience dealing with the mental strain this island has on students. It is nothing to be embarrassed about. You are not the first student who has struggled nor the first who has made poor decisions. Shokushu Staff, Head Girls, and Prefects are all here to help you."

Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:49 pm

"Apologies I mis-spoke what I meant, the Law would punish them for me," Kiri says softly. "My job is to expose their crimes and make them unable to hide in the shadows." She says softly as she grimaces at the light now as her eyes were more sensitive to the vision restored. While finally released from the chains and looking herself over gently. Seeing her uniform she looked at it softly when Vera turns back around after putting the chains away to see the dear reaching out to her uniform. She'd see Kiri's fingers hesitate and pull away clutching a hand to her chest. Staying kneeling on the floor looking at her neatly set uniform her guilt and shame easily seen rolling off her.

Her eyes turned away from the clothing to look at Vera when the Head Girl shows her a slip of paper. She timidly reaches out and takes the paper. Looking it over softly. "Help me.." She whispers softly while her eyes returned to her clothing. Tears welling up again but she stays silent. The dear was at least on the road but the only hopeful thing was nothing derailed Vera's progress on this one. She hesitated again when a hand reached out for her clothing before finally moving to redress herself.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:15 am

The basement slip was also on the folded clothes. Vera's name was signed and the directions were different. "Follow the directions on the basement slip to get back to Shokushu proper," the Head Girl stated. The silver haired woman smoothed her skirt and uniform before pulling her hair back behind both her shoulders. She seemed unphased by the events that occurred here. For Vera, this was just her fulfilling her duties.

"Any demerits involving these violations have been considered resolved. For now, you are back to a clean slate, Ms. Shotaro. Do not waste this opportunity," Vera added.

There was a metallic click sounding from the darkness. Was that the door unlocking? Was that permission to leave? Would Kirigiri have been able to find the door in the darkness without that sound? Vera would ensure Kiri went the correct direction and start the lonely trek back to the surface. Vera would continue cleaning the room that was used before departing herself.

If Kirigiri decided to take the Head Girl's advice and see the nurse, the woman would ask questions, trying to get as much detail as possible before assigning a prescription. The prescribed drug would gradually dull those vivid memories of alien guests ravaging students. In time, they and even new memories of such events would gradually be eroded away the more the student takes the drug. But if those memories faded, what would Kirigiri think about when she has that itch and begins touching herself again?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next