View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto) 

Post Re: Snooping too far (Shotaro Kirigri and Vera Matsumoto)
"And if I do this, then what?" Vera stated as she rose to her feet. She took the empty teacups and carried them to the kitchen to clean later, "Your itch is scratched only to come crawling back to me the next day? What about the next day and the day after that? Do you think you are the only student I have corrected and been sought afterwards?"

"The word 'anything' merely shows your lack of focus and resolve," Vera stated as she returned to her desk but remained standing, "Tell me, Ms. Shotaro... When you touch yourself and think of me, what do you see yourself as? Do you still a detective behind those fluttering eyelids or do you see something else? How does this 'you' make you feel? And what do you think of when you call my name?"

Vera had met plenty of students willing to offer 'anything' but such a word held little meaning for her. It implied that the Head Girl required something from the one begging and she would never admit to something like that even if it were true or not. What did Kirigiri want more than anything right now? What was she willing to admit to herself? How much of herself and her pride would she throw away in hopes of earning just a bit of Vera's touch and attention?

The Head Girl's words implied that Kiri was not the only who had a crush and beg for the woman's attention. It was up to this young woman to set herself above or below the rest to warrant taking this busy woman's time.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:33 am

Kiri gulps softly as she shivers. Her eyes looking at Vera before she gives a thought about it. "The only thing I could offer is my service to you as a servant, or a maid or something like that, I assist you with anything you require from the menial of chores to the most important tasks every day." She says before she speaks it out. "When I touch myself and think of you, I see myself as your Maid, a servant kneeling before her employer, her Queen." She says softly and if she wasn't sitting still she'd probably be on her knees right now.

"I feel pleasure and fulfilment of obeying your every word. I think of you as my Mistress, my Queen, a woman I yearn to devote myself too, to do everything I can to help you in anyway you require it." She says softly. "Even if it's just you giving me your attention once a week or even a month, I'll work every day, night and weekday to prove my devotion to this." She says softly.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:09 am

Of course, such declarations were nothing short of embarrassing to say outloud. But, Kiri was willing to admit anything if it meant earning what she desperately desired. Short of that, she could only hope she could keep the conversation going and not have it end. Would Vera spare the time for this needing student?

"That is quite the array of titles," Vera teased, "And to think you had considered my efforts and Shokushu's a failure to students at one point."

"Very well... Let us see how true your resolve is," the Head Girl stated, "The door off to your left is a closet. Go there and change into an outfit that represents what you are. When you are finished, present yourself for inspection. If you wish, you may go to the bathroom in the other room if you desire a mirror. As long as you do not disturb my work, I care little of the details of your task's completion."

"If there are no questions, go," Vera ordered. If Kirigiri complied, she would find that closet held a large variety of outfits and items. There were ropes of varying colors and materials. Various outfits of different allures hung on hangers. Maid attire, bondage, even some cat-girl style accessories were found. The question was what would Kirigiri change into? Would it be something completely exposed or something more conservative?

Vera sat back down at her desk. The sound of the keyboard soon filled the suite as the Head Girl resumed her work. She would send reports about Kirigiri's behavior along resuming logging the various demerits her Prefects had reported in for the week.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:33 am

Kiri's body flinches at the reminder of how she acted when they first met. Before Vera challenged her resolve. She hearing the door on the left was to a closet. She gently nods her head. "Understood Ms.Matsumoto." She says softly before she turns and heads towards the closet letting Vera work sending a report on Kirigiri's changes along with potentially the intel she gifted on her fellow students. This giving her time to work while her newest little servant changed into what attire best suited her.

Kirigiri despite that wasn't going to just be a slutty servant that was only useful for sex. So she went for a french maid outfit that would tastefully show herself off...but then came the extra part...underneath it if the maid uniforms came with their own undergarments or if she was allowed to keep her own on. She would include a rope harness, shibari style bondage under the uniform squeezing her breasts and riding between her legs. It didn't hinder her arms or legs. This taking some time for the girl to put on the ropes and then her uniform. Before when the door opened. Vera if she looked up from her desk sees the new bondage maid stepping into view. The ropes were red in color teasing in brief moments the uniform showed bare skin was rope that squeezed it's prize.

"Apologies for the wait Ms.Matsumoto." She says with a bow of her head like a servant should.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:46 am

There were undergarments available ranging from panties to thongs, bras and pasties. Vera would not tolerate any portion of Shokushu's uniform being mixed with such outfits and attire. Beyond the flaring of emotions and the sounds of movement, Vera did not pay much attention to the eager student.

Eventually, the door opened and Kirigiri stepped out. The woman was in black and white french maid attire. Under it was red rope that did not irritate the skin. The rope riding up between the student's legs ground against the woman's undergarment. It added some contrast to an otherwise predictable outfit.

Vera did not immediately respond when the student voiced her presence and bowed her head. Was the Head Girl making her wait or was a mistake made? Eventually, the brief yet agonizing wait ended as the Head Girl stood up and walked around her desk. A hand brushed long silver strands of hair back behind her shoulder as she walked. The Asian beauty circled Kiri, looking the woman over. Was the Head Girl impressed or was she making not of every flaw and blemish?

"Your outfit, Ms. Shotaro... Explain it," Vera said coldly. As Kirigiri spoke, the Head Girl's hand would press down on a shoulder. She would force the student to sit on her knees. "Arms behind your back... Arch your back..." Fingertips would trace the woman's spine as if ensuring posture was perfectly maintain. One thing was clear from this brief encounter, Vera had certain high expectations from anyone who dared reverred to themselves as her servant or belonging.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:39 am

Kirigiri changed her underwear into a matching black lacy thong and bra combination. Before she stepped out for inspection. She stood at attention as calm as she can be when Vera stood up and circled her. Seeing the outfit tastefully showing off her new toy while the ropes she could see underneath showing a hidden kinky side. She would gently kneel down when ordered and moved her arms behind her back crossing her wrists together and arched her back. "The uniform is to show I am a faithful servant to serve my Queen, only my Queen or those she permits may see what's under my uniform." She says softly. Explaining her attire at least was meant to show that she was Vera's servant and anything she did was at Vera's command.

"The ropes underneath are my constant reminder, making me always remember that I am your belonging. With barely any effort you could bind me and make me helpless to anything you wish, you could pleasure me, torment me, even hurt me.." She says each part but it was with a soft submissive voice. "Use me for your own needs as a servant should, and I as your belonging would take it all with a smile because it's what I desired ever since that time." She says. "While the ropes won't hinder me from doing my regular tasks so I can continue being more than just a sexual toy for my Queen Ms.Matsumoto." She says softly.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:42 pm

Once the pose was held, the silver haired woman simply stepped away. She looked over the woman as Kirigiri gave her explanation. "There are many people on this island who hold a higher position or rank over me," the Head Girl stated, "I doubt I would be considered a Queen in any organization."

The attire was fine in Vera's eyes. The rope did not seem to distort the outfit's fabric too much. But, a servant would be doing far more than just kneel and pose. Maid-like duties or cooking food were common offers from students. Perhaps an investigator would be skilled at cleaning? But that was just an assumption. Vera certainly did not expect much from someone who showed no prior experience serving under someone submissively. There was no denying Kirigiri's drive and desire, but such would not produce skills and experience on its own.

"You want to serve me, Ms. Shotaro?" Vera asked, "Be used by me? Fine... Let us see how your choice of uniform performs while cleaning my suite. Or if you wish to attempt it now, you may make dinner. Cleaning supplies are in the janitors closet out in the hallway. The kitchen is just around the corner behind me to the right."

The Head Girl said little else as she returned to her desk. Typing was heard as the grad student resumed her work. She only had so much time to work and humor students and their issues. For now, she kept the directions broad to see what Kirigiri does with them. Would the eager student be able to handle matters on her own or would she require further guidance from the Head Girl?

Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:57 am

Kirigiri listens to her words while kneeling before her as she was given her orders. "Yes Ms.Matsumoto." She acknowledges softly as she stands up without any issue as she turns and heads to the janitors closet. Finding the cleaning supplies as she would get to work. Using what tools that Vera had for herself. She would dust and clear the bookshelves even carefully taking some books out to dust between the books and make sure nothing dusty was left behind from her work. Staying silent as she blushed when the ropes squeezed her just a little when she stretched to get to the higher shelves. Wriggling her hips as the ropes tease her just right. She looked at the unknown books with silent curiosity but said nothing on the topic.

But she keeps it from distracting her as she would move gently wiping the tv making sure it looked brand new after some wipes from a cloth. She would give the sofa a small check and used a brush to get rid of anything dusty on itself too. The dear smiling as she moved towards the dining area to clean it off too as she would do the last tasks once she completed these simple ones, she would approach Vera's desk and would silently wipe at the desk making sure to clean Vera's desk without disturbing her work. Gently whispering an apology for the interruption as she worked.

With that possibly completed the work on the desk she moved to the kitchen to check and clean in there as well. Her last task would be to vacuum the floor once she had all surface area's cleaned up. So she gives a warm smile. Moving back around as she went to handle the closet and the bathroom making sure every room was cleaned and unblemished. She briefly wondered which door led to the mistresses bedroom as she would need to work in there too. Vera despite the brief moment with the desk would have little close proximity to her little new maid who would move in and out and finish cleaning up each room as the time slowly crawled away. The last part was a vacuuming of the floor from the entrance, the bathroom, closet and including any bedroom as well if Vera had one in her suite. Before the main room followed the cleaning. With the dear moving to handle the kitchen and dining rooms.

She surprisingly handled all of that task with only about 1 hour of work and that was being with thorough cleaning making sure Vera's place was spotless, almost gleaming with how clean it was. Putting away the supplies once finished she would smile. "Ms. Matsumoto I have completed the cleaning, I'll get started on dinner now, is there anything you'd like tonight for dinner?" She asked softly.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:24 am

The student had to live her clothing decisions throughout every single chore and activity. The ropes would dig into the woman's body, always giving a sensation like Kirigiri was being held or restrained though she still had full use of her limbs. Hopefully, the student kept control over herself lest she make a bigger mess than she cleaned.

There was not a significant amount of dust. Was Vera that meticulous in keeping her home clean or was this due to the efforts of other students that wanted to prove their usefulness? The maintained general cleanliness of the place made it difficult to gauge what parts of the suite the Head Girl preferred. The desk was obvious enough. But was this a woman who sat and watch tv to keep up with current events? Did she quietly read a book? Did she usually at her desk or at the dining table? Did she ever sit out on the balcony to look over the entire island and the ocean beyond?

Kirigiri tried to approach the desk to work only to be immediately turned away by Vera. No matter how quiet she is, the student was a distraction. Whether it was the emotional aura constantly broadcasting near the Head Girl or the fact she had to be constantly aware of what was on her monitor; it was distracting and adding to the woman's workload. Rather than correct this later, Vera opted to immediately end that right then and there.

The kitchen was nothing too extravagant. But the fact that every Head Girl had their own kitchen was a luxury no other student had. The pantry and fridge had some food though not much. Probably due to living alone and that she could simply get food from the commissary. There were various cooking utensils though it was unknown if Vera used these herself or if it was there for students and servants.

Finding the bedroom was not difficult. It was just a suite in the end so there were not many rooms. There was one door remaining that was not already identified as the closet or bathroom. Inside was a large queen sized bed along with various dressers and a door leading to another closet.

A vacuum was back in the janitor's closet. Only the living room and bedroom had carpet to vacuum. There were brooms and mops to handle the hard floor. Kirigiri would only hear Vera's fingers typing from her desk, leaving her to explore and clean as much as she could of the tower suite.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 am

Kirigiri gives a soft bow of the head of apology as she was turned away leaving Vera to her desk. She'd have to clean it up later despite the ropes she takes a calming breath. Keeping her focus on her work. Though her emotions weren't a thing she could just turn off. So she avoided bothering Vera anymore as she used the vacuum in the living room and bedroom. Using the broom first to sweep away any potential mess with a smaller brush and scoop to pick up and put in the trash.

She used the mop primarily in the bathroom though as she worked silently and quickly having seen the place was well kept. No doubt suspecting that she wasn't the only one who provided this service to the Head Girl. But that was fine, she had a feeling many wanted the woman attention, she just had that kind of Charisma or charm about her. But she would quickly finish cleaning the rooms putting the cleaning supplies away and would double check the food and see what kinds Vera stored and what kind of food the woman might enjoy~ She didn't want to bother her and asking figuring she could finish working but she might be wanting food once she was finished and making her wait would be very bad.

Kiri hums while she begins working on a meal she made for her mother all the time, a nutritional meal made from a perfect assortment of various vitamins and minerals but with some spice to make it tasty enough. She smiles while working and checking the cooking was going well. Awaiting for if the food finished or if Vera made an enquiry or order.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:49 am

Walking in and out of the suite and hallway drove home what else Kirigiri's chosen attire entailed. Any Head Girl returning or leaving their room, any students or staff seeking a Head Girl; anyone could just be in the hall or knocking at Vera's door and would see this student dressed in not only a French maid outfit but also wearing rope underneath it. It was one thing to wear this for the woman Kiri had a crush on. But it was another to be seen like this by strangers or worse a fellow classmate. Just the thought alone added further thrills and tension to every chore. What sort of exposed or lewd position would she be found in at any moment?

Vera could feel the pulsing emotional aura move about the suite. She could at least keep tabs on the student's general mental state. The Head Girl did not mind the work. It helped her focus and keep her active. Both were important when she was one of few students on the entire island that knew the truth about Shokushu and its purpose.

Kirigiri could find enough ingredients or at least leftovers of a previous meal to come up with something. There did not seem to be any risk of allergies if using items in Vera's own kitchen. The student did not wish to bother the Head Girl any further. So food was prepared and was cooking while she finished the remaining tasks in her own makeshift agenda.

Vera eventually stopped typing and would log off her console. It was enough work for one night. From the smells coming from the kitchen, she assumed Kiri made dinner. The silver haired woman saw no need to ask and simply got up from her desk. She stretched briefly before going to the living area and the small dining table to sit and wait.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 am

Kirigiri felt it all as she continued her work despite a small blush on her face of someone seeing her like this. She continued her work to her best ability. She hums a soft tone mixing in some creamy butter with some small seasonings she found to mix in with the food adding some relaxing flavour to the food. She gives a smile as she was finishing her cooking when Vera had finished work. She hums a tune while gently moving the food and prepared it on a little tray included with it was some more of Vera's tea if she liked a drink with her meal if she had finished the cup she had on her desk.

Kirigiri stepped into view in the dining room and the aroma filled the senses as Kirigiri gently places the plate and cup which was resting on a small saucer onto the table delicately as she gives a silent bow of the head to Vera and if not stopped turned away to let her Queen enjoy her dinner in peace. Heading back to the kitchen to clean up any messes from her cooking as well. But if Vera asked her to stay she would obey and stay awaiting any orders.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:47 pm

Food was brought in as was tea. The Head Girl waited patiently until it was all set before her. She tried the food between sips of tea. There was no denying the taste and it was certainly filling. It did seem this young detective had some skill in the kitchen.

Vera stopped the student from leaving. "The food is delicious," the woman stated, "Prepare a plate for yourself and sit at the table."

There was no point in making Kirigiri wait to eat. It would prolong both eating and cleanup times. Besides, it was an opportunity to talk to the student who had been so eager to offer herself to the Head Girl. Vera would let the woman eat for a bit before speaking up.

"Has serving as a maid in that attire been everything you hoped for, Ms. Shotaro?" The Head Girl stated as she carefully cuts and eats her food, "How are you feeling? Are you still feeling that itch?" It was best to get a measure of how much maintenance this horny little servant would require. It did not seem like much training was required which is probably good for when Kiri inevitably graduates.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:49 am

"Of course Ms.Matsumoto, thank you." She says with a bow of the head while she briefly leaves to make a plate for herself with the leftovers from the cooking. Still nice and hot for her to enjoy she even procured some tea for herself as well sitting down with Vera as the pair enjoy the food. Smiling as the food was as she taste tested quite good as she sips her tea while she enjoys the meal with Vera.

She after taking a few bites and another sip of tea did the question arise. "It's been a lovely experience Ms.Matsumoto and the ropes have helped with lessening the itch, though it's annoyingly still there a tiny bit." She grumbles to herself. "But I feel...i don't know how to describe it properly but being bound like this it feels thrilling," She says softly. "I guess watching all those Detective and those Pulp fictions stories especially when the lead was a woman...it was thrilling. Stupid as well in my mind as this would never happen in real life compared to being a detective in those stories." She says softly. "But just the thrill of the ropes against my body...and the possible risk that one of your fellow Head Girls, or one of your Prefects or even another student arrived for some reason and saw me." She says softly.

"That thought fills my mind and it makes he shiver in both fear and excitement." She says softly seems the girl liked roleplay as well it seemed. "But that thrill just keeps rising inside me." She says softly as she takes another sip of her tea.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:20 pm

"It sounds as if you are not making any effort to get this under control, Ms. Shotaro," Vera replied, "My role as Head Girl is not to provide you with sexual relief. If you think you can just show up to my office just to change into bondage and act as a servant in hopes of earning my touch, you are mistaken. I do hope your view of a queen is not just someone who performs sexual favors for those who serve beneath them."

"You have stated that this outfit did not solve the issue," the Head Girl continued, "Then what use is it? I am not here to help you live out your newly acquired fetishes. You came because this 'itch' is proving distracting to your work as a student. You claim you are here to serve and desire to be commanded. But your drive is anything but that. Everything you have done was not done for me but to satisfy your own kinks."

"So, Ms. Shotaro..." Vera folded her fingers before her face, eyes narrowing, "How should we handle this matter? You have provided information. You have cleaned my suite and even made me dinner. But, you did that all because you want something from me, right?"

Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next