View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Kanoe 

Post Kanoe
Name: Kanoe Shade
Place of Birth: Boston, MA
Nationality: American
Hair Color/Length: Raven Black that goes down to her rear. As per Natsuki's instructions, she keeps her hair in a long single braid with a silver clasp attached to the end.
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: She wears a long necklace of a lavishly jeweled cross resting just below her breasts. A tattoo of a brushstroke black flame is between her collarbones. A silver clasp with a mocking bird etched in is attached to the end of her long braid of hair. There is a clear crystal made from Kanoe's sexual juices (created with Natsuki's power) socketed into the clasp.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Next question
Bust: 36E (A monster decided her breasts were not big enough. Natsuki has also altered her breasts to lactate)
Waist: 22
Hips: 36
Appearance: Image
http://shokushu.com/gal/index.php/cassie/SOM/sep-08---kanoe-mage (some more pictures. Thanks Cassie!)
http://shokushu.com/gal/index.php/cassie/SOM/sep-08---kanoe-mage---02

Background: Kanoe was born into a wealthy family who had her attending private schools throughout her life. Besides ensuring she was in school, her parents generally ignored their only daughter. At school she kept mostly to herself, having no real interest in meeting others. She preferred delving into books about fantasy, keeping herself from reality as much as possible. It was simply herself and her books until she found one book in particular. The large tome had runes all over the cover and binding, like something she had read about in one of her many stories. She began to study this tome, growing more and more curious as it spoke of magic words and summoning circles. It was like a dream coming true for her.

Rumors began to spread through her schools. Whispers of a young girl trying to be a witch and what she would do for her spells. They were not far from the truth. Though she failed many times, she kept trying doing whatever it takes from whispering vile words to harming small animals as a sacrifice.

Her parents quickly noticed when their daughter began setting off fire alarms with her many candles and burnt parchment. Despite their scoldings, she kept going until she burnt up her own room. They finally had enough of their troublesome daughter and sent her somewhere where she could no longer be a bother for them or anyone else, Shokushu High.

The young witch did not know what to expect from Shokushu. It did not take long for her to notice how odd the place was. An all girl school, tight fitting and revealing uniforms, complete isolation. But that was not the worst of it when she found herself being raped by various demons and other beings. Yet the school acts as if nothing is happening. Some of the students seemed strange as well. She knew she wasn't the only one being raped but, still no reaction from the staff. Even damages to the rooms and uniforms did not seem to phase anything in most cases. Kanoe began to investigate into the school's history but could find nothing besides waking up in a pool of her own sexual juices. The woman does her best to avoid the school staff as she continues trying to gather more knowledge about this strange island.

After over a year's worth of attacks, the witch knew she cannot fight off these monsters with just her and Clarice alone. She has been recently searching for others to assist in defending themselves or at least share some knowledge if possible. The witch could only bide her time as her body continues to be a feast for the monsters until she finds a way to fight back.

Also for nearly an entire year, she has been acting as Natsuki's servant. Along with several alterations to her body, she is much more athletic lithe and flexible due to the monster's training. She also knows a wide range of skills such as sewing, knitting, embroidery and how to make lace. The witch also knows proper etiquette when serving and various tasks that she does for Natsuki such as cooking and cleaning, dancing, dressing her, doing her hair, and even reading to her. But along with a better body and basic skills, she was taught much about sex and other erotic acts. She knew in detail from the arts of fellatio to sexual positions, postures and the most enticing ways to remove her clothing. The powerful being was making her into the perfect sexual slave little by little.

Personality: Due to living with a rich family, she tend to have a high and mighty attitude towards those she thought were less than her. That tendency grew as she studied her art, thinking others were not worth her time. Despite this outlook, she tends to be rather quiet when encountered by others, making her seem more shy than snobbish. She only lets down her guard for her lover Clarice who she does all she can to protect her from the islands many dangers.

Since arriving in Shokushu, the near constant monster attacks and rapes have been taking a toll on Kanoe's mind. The woman started out defiant but is slowly being broken down bit by bit. Several monsters have taken to 'training' the woman how to be nothing but a sexual slave. These attacks have made the woman a bit more responsive to sexual wants and desires, finding it hard to resist her own urges.

For some monsters' amusement, some of Kanoe's memories were removed and slightly altered giving her no recollection of many of her early encounters in Shokushu. It helped her psyche only slightly as the monsters continue to ravage the witch, her body still reacting to their very whim. She is now left with holes in her memory and objects and marks she cannot recall having before.

After a cruel interrogation in NICE labs, Kanoe's once locked memories were revealed to her once more.

As if monsters were not enough, her continuing studies of dark powers was making her own darker urges harder to resist. The witch found herself having erotic dreams and fantasies of dominating her lover and other students to being a submissive slave before her master or mistress. Though she tries to keep it somewhat in check, it has led her to socializing (and sometimes sleeping) with some of the other students in the school. Kanoe still keeps mostly to herself but will attempt to speak to those with unique abilities or those who may prove useful to her in the future.

Relationships: Friends: Aleace, Aurora, Tani, Taisie, Emilla, Ally, Michelle, Camryn.
Girlfriend/Lover: Clarice

Virgin? No (taken by Spectre)
Piercing or Tattoos: Brushstroke black flame between her collarbones.
Language: American
Likes: Magic (no card tricks), Fantasy, Stories, Chemistry.
Activities: Reading and trying not to blow herself up when practicing her art

Miscellaneous: As far as her magic goes, she is able to channel some but has little to no control what so ever. She has never successfully summoned either. For someone who has studied throughout her childhood, she lacked alot of talent.

Magic? Brutish would be an appropriate term for her magic. She knows how to channel mana but lacks very much control. Her tome revolves around demonic lore so her magic tends to be of darker more aggressive elements, fire and shadow. The most she can do is summon or gather these elements and use them in rather simple attack spells or something even more basic such as lighting a candle from afar. Since arriving in shokushu, she learned some basic excercises that allows her to see mana in a visible form if she concentrates hard enough. Several monsters have taken a notice to her magic and are attempting to manipulate her into much more sexual magics.

Last edited by Kanoe on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 am

I look foreward to eating you soon...what I said meeting , meeting! >.>;

But seriously, welcome to the campus. I claim the first rp! ^_^ just message me so we can set it up.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you for welcoming me ^^

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:37 am

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Yes... right..... *pushes Karin over* FLEE!!! Flee if you put any value on your innocence! D:

and welcome to the boards ^^

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Time for a real monster to welcome you, my dear. Greetings. ;)

In all seriousness, welcome to the boards. And, I know it says "Shokushu High" but it's really a college campus on a remote island. But I'm sure you'll fit in fine here! :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:29 am

I figured it was college after seeing some of the students ages =P

And thank you for the welcomes :)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 pm

*waves a tentacle* Welcome here, hope to meet you somewhere, sometimes :)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:55 pm

Maria Ashcrofte ~Busty British Bombshell~

Nabura Shai ~Sexy Wandering Succubus~

Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:38 pm

Welcome newcomer. If you would like to get right into socializing I
m sure I could show you around :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

I look foreward to eating you soon...

Hey, eating is my job! :P

Alucard would love to take you out.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM

Was long over due so I made some updates and put a bit more description into Kanoe's magic.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Tasty! *nibbles on the girl's ear and wraps her up nice and tight within her coils.* Maybe we should play some time!

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:50 am

Kanoe i would be interested in helping you out in your investigation on the school... could probably the best way i have to fight

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:54 am
Profile WWW

*Squeaks and squirms* W-Well...if you don't mind having lovely monsters like this one ambushing you, Talvrae. =P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next