View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library) 

Post New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library)
She had not been in school long to already figure out she hates this place. Kanoe was not one to necessarily hate something but this was pushing her limit. Her eyes dart quickly back and forth as she walks the halls of Shokushu. Occasionally, her hands would reach down and tug at her plaid short skirt. She was not used to wearing such a uniform. The colors were not her taste and the skirt was far too short in her opinion, showing off the pale skin of her long legs. Her cheeks flush briefly, thinking she was on display with such troublesome clothing. She wished she could just put on a long flowing black robe, that would suit her nicely.

The door to the library caught her eye and without thinking twice she enters the room, quickly shutting the door behind her. A sigh of annoyance and relief escapes her lips as she leans against the door. Finally, away from the eyes. Her paranoia soothed for now, Kanoe began exploring the depths of the library. Her hand continues to straighten up her uniform as her eyes drank in title after title of books along the shelves. This place might make her day just a bit more tolerable. How she wish this school day would just end so she can hide in the dorm.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:05 am

Karin bumped into the new girl, causing quite a mess as her books on sushi and other oriental cooking recipes go flying over the floor, and the both of them follow, Karin ending up on top and looking down into the eyes of a girl who looks rather lovely with such pale skin. Karin blushes slightly at the realization her left hand was on the girls side, and Kanoe's knee was in my crotch.

Ah...Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I should have been mroe careful. I am a bit of a klutz sometimes

(i need to go to bed, it is almost 12 here and I ran 1 1/2 miles today :oops: )

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe was so involved in looking at books and trying to somehow cover her body more that she never saw the woman bump into her. Bump was an understatement, crash seemed to be what happened as Kanoe lost her balance and topples over. She hears the loud thuds of books falling around her as another weight fell upon her form.

Her eyes blink briefly as if trying to register what had just happened. The new student gazes up at the woman that landed on her. The thought of being enraged ran through her mind but only a slight twitch of her eye was all that showed on her face. She never liked bringing attention to herself. It tended to cause her trouble. Afterall, it did end her up in this place.

"It...It's fine..." Her voice was soft as she looks away from the student's face, "I'll..."

Kanoe stops as she felt the student's hand on her side through the fabric of her white shirt. She felt heat rise in her cheeks in slight embarassment, why does trouble have to happen on her first day?

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:33 am

Karin gets up slowly, letting her hand linger for a little bit, but not too too long. She offers Kanoe her hand and suprisingly pulls the cute gothic girl up without a single strain, hinting at much more strength than she shows.

"I am called Karin around here, and I am what would be known as the campus cat-girl."

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A slight widening of the eyes was all Kanoe showed for shock at the woman's strength. Back on her feet now, her hands began straightening her vest and skirt. Perhaps it was just a nervious habit but these uniforms made Kanoe uncomfortable. Hearing Karin introduce herself, she notices the cat ears on top of the woman's head.

"I..see.." Kanoe responds slowly, a hand brushing strands of hair away from her face and back behind her shoulders, "Kanoe. I did not know the school allowed such...accesories."

Her hand gently grips the upside down cross hanging on her necklace. She gave it a slight tug as she watches her footing, making sure she was not stepping on any books.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:59 pm

Karin begins to giggle like mad, knowing that Kanoe must be starting to freak out from the school uniform. She grabbed Kanoe's rather soft hand and, leading her away from the mess of books, knowing they wouldn't go anywhere, takes her to a small room that is mostly just tiled with a closet in the corner.

"Here, I will help you out. Sometimes the girls play a trick on the classmates and you fell for one. They "Short skirted" you. Notice how my skirt is a few inches more? It seems like a small difference, but it really does make the difference between having a short skirt and a skirt that flashes your panties at every movement. You have some nice ones by the way."

Karin chuckles at the shocked expression on Kanoe's embarrassment at unknowingly flashing her panties to the world at every movement that was too big. Reaching into the closet, Karin pulls out a rather gotic looking version of the school uniform, just one of the altered versions one of the previous girls had left behind that Karin stored here to soften the pranks on the newcomers.

"Well well....I believe you will have a much better time wearing something that suits you more."

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Before she knew it, Kanoe's hand was taken and she was pulled to a small secluded room. She was not fond of being dragged around but this girl was rather strong and she had little to say in the matter. Kanoe's pale cheeks grew redder as Karin explained what they did to her. By the end of it, her face was flushed a soft crimson of a mixture of embarassment and anger. And Karin's final comment about her white panties, causes her eyes to narrow. A loud 'Hmph!' escapes her as she looks away, her hands fumbling with her skirt once more.

She blinks slightly in confusion at the much darker version of the school uniform was held up before her. At this point even if it was against the rules to wear those colors, she would rather wear that than have every eye in the school gazing at her. Why was the woman helping her? In the past, no one wanted anything to do with her. Perhaps it was because this school has yet to know the rumors of her attempts to learn magic. In anycase, Kanoe's hands reach out to take the uniform making sure the size seems right. Maybe she should say something but, she had no idea what to say.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:14 pm

Karin lets out a rather harsh laugh at the girl caring bout whether or not her panties were flashed, knowing that sooner or later, panties were the last thing the girl woud ever have to worry about. Karin smiled and went to open the door and found that it was locked. Smiling sheepishly, she pulled out a metal strip that resembled an altered fork, which it was, but the abused and mishapened fork had another use to it. With swift hands and her mind racing through invisible pages of a lockpicking book she had read and practiced, karin had the door unlocked in no more than 15 seconds. Out the door she went, standing guard so that the rather lovely Kanoe stripped down and changed.

"So tell me...Have you made any friends here yet? If not, I would reccomend making at least one, so they could help you when the times comes. You will not regret doing so."

Karin says nothing else about what sort of help a friend could be, but the hint that she would need one was there, now Karin just had to help her get one, if not herself. She didn't want to talk about the monsters, but Kanoe would have to know sooner or later.

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

This Karin seems more like cat burgler than anything, seeing her pick the lock on the door. Kanoe lets out a sigh as she realizes that the student was standing guard for her to change. Taking this opportunity, she quickly takes off her skirt and replaces it with one a bit longer. It was still too revealing in her opinion but it was an improvement. She continues to remove her vest and shirt and the rest of her uniform, keeping her back to Karin as her body was nearly revealed. Her hands stop buttoning her new shirt when the question of friends was brought up.

"I..don't make friends.." She replies softly, pulling her necklace of an upside down cross from under her shirt.

Finally, she pulls her long raven black hair out from under her new clothes, letting it fall gently down her back as she turns to face Karen. Kanoe did not know what the woman meant by when the time comes. But, she has survived without friends most of her life. This will be no different. After taking a look at her new uniform, Kanoe walks over to the door.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Without ever looking at Kanoe Karin makes a comment about a nice cross, saying that it would attract the right attention and the wrong attention at the same time. Karin wondered if the girl noticed she hadnt completely buttoned her new top, but doesnt say anything, since it makes her look like she could care less about the people around her.

"You know, I have an assortment of books you might like back in my room. Wiccan books, and some really old ones I think are around a thousand years old. Even a sorcery book from the medieval ages that was handed through my family for a few generations.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

With her comment, Kanoe gently grips her cross giving it a slight tug. Only then did she notice she hadn't finished buttoning her shirt. Her cheeks redden slightly, she usually wasn't this careless about her appearance. Buttoning the rest of the way up she looks over at Karin.

"How did you..." She shakes her head slightly, "Why are you willing to show me such books?"

The concept of a person showing kindness to another was foreign to Kanoe. Though sadly it can be foreign to many people in this world. She continues to gaze at Karin, not entirely sure what to think of her. This student seemed...kind.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:51 pm

(If Kanoe only knew Karin's rule about payment for things given out. XD)

Smiling with satisfaction at getting the girls attention she holds out her hand, wanting it to be taken. Karin wanted to prove to herself almost that Kanoe could be made "user-friendly",and to do that, she would appeal to the girls darker nature, hoping that a chord was struck when the mention of the books was made.

"I am willing to show you these books because of a few reasons. One, I think you want to see them for youself. Two, I want to be your friend, not some girl that wants to bed you and ignore you the next day. Finally, I like gothic girls and I love to play with them, so to speak."

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The young witch was indeed curious about the books Karin mentioned. Kanoe smiles faintly as she takes the student's hand in hers. Perhaps this one was sincere about showing ancient texts and spellbooks. This woman was the only student to talk to her after all.

"Thank you.." She says softly, barely audible to Karin's ears.

She gazes at Karin as she held her hand, waiting to be led.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:03 pm

Finally, some progress! Now Karin could lead her back to the dropped book, bending down to pick them up, not caring that she bended down at her waist and probably gave Kanoe a nice look at white panties,since Karin was finally wearing the school uniform for once, a miracle to those who knew her. She understood Kanoe perfectly on the part about the skirt being much too short, but didnt much care since there were virtually no men to grope or molest them at every corner when they bent down. Karin stood back up with a stack of the books which she carried to the library desk and set them down, the Librarian giving her a look of pain at the amount of books brought in at once. Her favorite place happened to be the librarians worst nightmare when it came to checking books in and out.

"Ok Kanoe, lets get to my room first. We may have to search around for a bit though, they just closed off the main area due to a chemical spill." Which was completely true, although the reason was known only to Karin because of the fact she was the one who caused the chemical spill. Just because she couldnt escape the monsters at this school, she may as well give the headmaster as much trouble as she possibly could. No one ever expected it to be her though because of the fact that she was so innocent looking.

Karin turned around and took Kanoe's hand again walking more than leading the girl out the back door of the library. As they walked down the halls, they got a few stares in which Karin gave one look to each of them, and each stare shut down immediately, since not one of the petty girls were brave enough to even think about standing up to the catzilla of the dorm rooms, fear creeping on them when their soap was replaced with another that made their skin change colors or some other secret prank to get them back. She wondered what Kanoe thought about the stares and smiled, wondering if she should tease Kanoe a bit, but decided agaisnt it.

(eh, I found my rp talents again. ^^)

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe averts her gaze as Karin picks up the books. She straightens out her skirt, a little less paranoid in the darker colors and less revealing length. The amount of books she was checking out was impressive. If she carries that many books, she would be pretty strong herself. The young student looks about the library nonchalantly as she waits for Karin to check out every single book. Both Kanoe and the librarian give a sigh of relief once that nightmare was finished.

She gives a slight nod to the mention of going to Karin's room. The chemical spill did not create much of a reaction from Kanoe. Rituals took all sorts of fluids and materials so naturally chemistry was second nature...as well as the trouble that came with it.

Kanoe hesitates as Karin reaches out for her hand but accepts it as she follows her out the back door. She could feel the others students gazing at them but she did not look back, she did not care about the others. Though it seems they were afraid of just the glare from Karin's eyes. She must be well known in the school. She bites her lip before finally asking.

"Umm...how long have you been here?"

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next