View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library) 

Hearing that only made her blush more. Kanoe frowns at Karin as she continues to tease her. Her eyes found themselves gazing at the other's undergarment before she shakes her head. What was she thinking? The young witch seems to be trying to back further into the corner she was in, clutching her vest to her chest. Her eyes glare at Karin. Was this how Karin was going to get a response out of her? She was not sure how to feel anymore. Was this why this woman wanted to help her out so much?

"I..I can't," She stammers softly, "I'm still a... Was this your intention all along?"

Kanoe did not want to admit more than she needed to. She was having difficulty thinking straight as her legs began to rub together. The young woman found the movement to help a little and was a bit...pleasing.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:48 am

Karin laughs at the paranoia that had set into Kanoes mind as she shakes her head and lets her panties flash again as she crosses her own legs, the aphrodisiac having about the same effect on her own body as it had upon the Virgin Kanoe.

"Yes, I am quite aware of the fact you are a virgin. No. My intention was to befriend you let you settle in, get seduced by another girl, then try to have sex with you. I prefer not to be the spoiler of virgin's, thank you very much. I goofed and added too much to both of our teas. Don't take it personal, but you really need to relax."

Karen/Karin

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

"How am I suppose to relax!?" She snaps back at Karin.

Kanoe was taking deep breaths. She was having more and more difficulty controling herself. The witch leans against the wall. The feeling, it was growing stronger. She felt like it was going to burn up and burst inside her body. Her eyes shut as she tries to focus, trying to think of other things. The horrible day at school. The uniform that was too small for her. This woman that crashed into her in the library. Karin's gentle touch, her warm body on top of her own. Her cheeks flush red as she shuts her eyes tighter. No, can't think about such things. The woman nearly whimpers as her legs quiver slightly.

"I...didn't ask for this..."

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:09 am

Karin wasnt even trying to think of other things as she willingly gave into the ideas of pinnin Kanoe in the corner with a strap-on or tying her dow nto her bed and ravaging the poor girl until there was a quivering body that used to be Kanoe. She smiled at the first idea more, since there was more opportunity there. Shaking her head lightly,Karin would giggle and squeeze her legs shut as she blushed some more.

"Kanoe, it is easy to relax, just think of the spells you could be learning within the next three days if all you have to do is have meaningless sex. I am sure you dont even care for sex, but at least you will have two enjoyable things to do instead of one long unenjoyable one. I didnt ask for this either cutie."

Karen/Karin

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

A long sigh leaves Kanoe's lips. She did not have much of a choice in the matter. Hearing Karin's voice only made her image appear in her mind. The short skirt, her tanned thighs and the panties cover her... The woman clenchs her jaw. She can't believe this is happening to her. Slowly, her eyes open and look over at the other woman. Still clutching the vest to her chest, she walks over to Karin. She did her best to keep her composure despite her flushed cheeks.

"I...don't want to...lose my virginity this way," Kanoe whispers, lowering her eyes.

Kanoe gasps softly as she felt her body quiver with sensation. The aphrodisiac was effecting her more and more with every moment now. Her thighs slowly begin to grind against each other, though it did little to douse the flame that was burning up inside her. Sweat lightly glistens on her face as she continues trying to resist her own body's urges.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:59 am

Karin looked down at that, a bit ashamed that Kanoe would be losing her virginty this night. She would get up and walk over to the frightened turned on girl and would softly raise her hand to the pale girls soft cheek, looking at her with eyes that show more understanding than should be within them.

"I will tell you that losing your virginity tonight will be better than what is to come later. You will thank me eventually that this will be how you lose it."

Karin did not want to make the girl live in fear as she had done by the notice of the monsters that were lurking around outside of this dorm. Kanoe would be taken by one of them sooner or later and Karin planned to make sure she at least had pleasure as her first experience, instead of pain, since the first time could determine so much about what a person would crave.

Karen/Karin

Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

The hand felt so warm against her cheek. She could feel the heat seep into her cheek. Kanoe's blush deepens as her mind drifts for a moment. Part of her wish she could give herself to this woman. Leaning into the hand slightly, thoughts of what Karen could do to her body only made her quiver slightly. Her thighs continue to grind together. The young witch's untouched sex was growing moist. A sigh escapes herself as she shakes her head. It took much of her will to step away from the warm touch.

"That's...not for you to decide..." Kanoe whispers, "You can't expect me to say ok after you were the one who drugged me."

Her arms hug her body tighter, pressing up against her heaving chest as she breathes harder. She could not fight much longer. It was either run out the door or give in to the flame burning in her. Karin was an interesting person. The older student was intelligent and rather attractive. Perhaps, Kanoe would have wanted to spend more time with her under different circumstances. She was the only person to do something close to kind to Kanoe.

"Do what you want..." Kanoe says nearly whimpering, "Just don't take it. I'm sure you can pleasure yourself without taking my virginity."

Kanoe did not want to be seen like this. She nearly stumbles as she moves over to the room with all the books, shutting the door behind her. She had no experience with such things but she hears things at times at school. The young woman's breathing grew to short pants. Her hand slid down her body, moving beneath her skirt. A faint squeak followed by a pleasant sigh escapes her lips as she slowly rubs the fabric of her panties against her sex.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:46 am

Post Re: New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library)
Karin smiled to Kanoe, and as she moved even closer, a small quick, but lingering kiss pressed into Kanoe's lips. Karin could barely control what she was doing at this point, but promised herself to at least do the right thing. "I..promise...you will leave here...a virgin. I only wish to please you now, though..." Karin whimpered as she accidentally brushed herself just right against the whispering witch. A small moan soon accompanied it as she pressed herself harder against the girl she wanted as a friend. "Please...Please let me satisfy us both... I promise to show you all the wonders this school has to offer, before the...others.. show you the horrors that go with it..."

Karin didn't really wait for a response as her right hand went up to softly caress one of those lovely breasts with her fingertips expertly squeezing each sensitive part, knowing it must be sending shocking tendrils into her lovely form. It was obvious that there wasn't going to be much of an escape, but maybe they could get through this and be a bit more than just acquaintances.

Karen/Karin

Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The other student followed her into the other room, seeing the heavily heated cheeks of the new arrival. With her hand stroking herself, the witch was unprepared as Karin pressed closer. Their lips met, giving Kanoe her very first kiss. Her eyes were wide. Her heart was hammering as warmth seemed to flow into her lips and across her already blushing cheeks. She stumbled backwards when the woman's body pressed and rubbed against her own. Her breasts mashed into Karin's causing a breathless groan to escape the inexperienced woman's lips.

She was unsure what Karin was talking about. What horrors? This was just a school on an island as far as she knew. The witch attempt to pull away from the tingling feelings she was getting only to be stopped by a table behind her. The other student quickly took one of her still covered orbs in hand. The woman's fingertips seemed to press all the right places as they stroke and squeeze her large tits. "Uhhnnn... Oh god... We... We s-shouldn't be.. Ahhn.. Doing this.." she could barely speak as every touch made her gasp. Tingling sensations spread throughout her chest and body like electricity. Already she could feel a fluttering in her belly she had never felt before. Her thighs rubbed together in a desperate attempt to deal with her growing heat.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Taking advantage of the table, she ran her hands down to Kanoe's rump, and lifted her with that surprising little strength she always had, and set her on the edge, making sure to rub gently the spot she had just squeezed. Another kiss was given to Kanoe now, a bit firmer, and deeper, as she continued to press onward in her assault. Her left hand slowly went down to the edge of that skirt, and rubbed upwards an onto that lovely white thigh, soothingly, as if to try and comfort the scared girl. "I promise you will enjoy it...ahn...ah..." She groaned as their orbs met and pressed together again. Karin took hold of Kanoe's left hand with her right one, and without warning placed it on her own breast, encouraging her to rub and tease her breasts, perky and wanting.

A small shudder ran through her body. This was one of those moments that would more than likely show Kanoe more about herself then she honestly has known before. Karin planned to show her everything that Kanoe had been deathly afraid of, even if the first time was more like rape.

Karen/Karin

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The raven haired woman was easily lifted onto the table. Before she could protest further, their lips met and lingered once more. Kanoe squirmed but Karin pressed on, the kiss growing deeper as the woman's tongue slipped briefly past her lips. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. Never had she experienced anything like this before. This unrelenting heat and tension continued to build inside her belly and loins, demanding more of her fading attention.

Her skirt was lifted, revealing her white panties as Karin tried to soothe her by stroking her pale thigh. The woman's eagerness showed as their bodies pressed against one another again, causing both women to gasp with pleasure as their firm breasts rubbed up against one another. Kanoe's chest was tingling as more and more hot blood pulsed with the luscious orbs, swelling and firming them up nicely. Her uniform and bra was protecting her some from the woman's touch but the drug took care of the rest.

Kanoe trembled as she squirmed before the more experienced woman. Her hand was taken and guided to the student's chest. Her cheeks flushed a deep crimson as muffled moans escaped her throat. Karin guided her fingers, showing her just how to return some of the heat and pleasure she was feeling right now. She felt how soft yet firm the woman's breasts were, molding around her gently groping fingers. The heat continued to bubble upwards, washing her thought and reason away. Unconciously, her thighs began to part allowing the woman to press even closer to her.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 pm

It was funny, Karin thought to herself, how she wasn't helping Kanoe with that hand on her breast anymore, but it kept right on doing what it was doing. That left hand of hers slid down the arm that is massaging her own breasts, letting the moans show she is doing well, and as it reached the front of her top, It unbuttoned a few of them little annoying buttons, and slid inside the shirt, pulling down the bra just enough to run her hand over that delicious mound of flesh, while fingertips tweaked and rubbed the sensitive nipples, knowing Kanoe's inhibitions were ebbing fast. The right hand that caressed so longingly over the cream white thigh moved up a bit, between those spread legs, right up to the edge of the panties, where she began teasingly touching along the edges, wondering if it sent the same trill up Kanoe's spine and stomach as it did to her own.

"I want you...But I promised...not to take it...May I please you?" She didn't usually ask when things were this far gone, but they both were not really thinking all that clearly, and it was obvious they were not going to stop on the account of a question. Karin's hand tugged gently at those panties, panting softly as she kept up on the "torture" with Kanoe's breasts.

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

When the kiss broke, Kanoe was gasping for breath. The air around her felt so very hot from both the drug and Karin's advances. Her body trembled as she felt the other woman's fingers slid further up her thigh and trace along her panties. Her eyes fluttered as she mouth hung open in breathless groans of pleasure. Her swollen breasts filled outwards as her blouse was undone and pushed upwards from the bra that was now pulled underneathe it. Her meager protections gone, she was defenseless before Karin's fingers as they grabbed a nipple and began to pinch and tweak it.

"Ahhh!" her body arched, thrusting her chest into the woman's hand. The mixture or pain and pleasure sent a jolt of bliss down her spine. She could feel a tingling sensation building between her thighs. The witch squirmed but there was no place to run or hide from this woman. Panting, her glazed eyes rolled back in her head briefly as more pleasure washed over her senses. Her body kept tensing and relaxing, struggling with these new found feelings and sensations. Too overwhelmed, the witch had no way to respond and even if she did she would not know what to answer.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Karin took this silence, with the wanting pants, as acknowledgment to progress, and she did as such, those hands moving to to under that skirt to slide those panties down to the witch's feet, soon ending up on the floor. With slight pushes, she would kneel down in front of her and spread those creamy legs, before placing her head between them, a swift long lick running from the bottom to the top of her slit, juices flowing freely into her wanting mouth as she began to suck on those lovely nether lips, untouched and unspoiled. "Mmm..Ah.." She moaned out, as she struggled to lick, suck and breath all at the same time as her left hand went down and began to fiddle with her sex through the panties she still had on, sliding them to the side as she dipped one finger in and slid it around, causing a warm wave to lap against her stomach as the beginnings of her orgasm showed through increased moans of pleasure.

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

With her undergarment discarded, Karin could see that Kanoe was dripping wet. The woman pulled away from her groping fingers, leaving her slightly shaky hands with nothing to do. Her hand slid over her bare breast, feeling the rapidly beating pulse within the luscious orb. Blushing deeply, it felt good touching herself. Her fingers spread slowly and squeezed her own chest, causing her to gasp at these new pleasures she was being introduced too. But this was only the beginning.

"Oohhnnn! Oh god!" she cried out as she felt her partner's tongue slide up her puffing netherlips. Kanoe nearly fell backwards, her arms barely catching herself behind her. Her hips jolted forward, grinding into Karin's hungry lips. Then the woman began to suck and she let forth a blissful groan. She could feel that fluttering in her belly turn into something else, something hot and intense. The feeling continued to spread outwards until it reached her very loins. Kanoe's arms shook and began to fold under her weight as the woman kept sucking the juices from her dripping pussy. Eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Inexperienced and unable to control herself, she screamed as she experienced her very first climax. Her body was wracked with pleasure, jolting as wave after wave of pure bliss washed through her body and mind. Kanoe slumped backwards onto the table as her toes curled and uncurled slowly. "Uuuhhnnn..." she moaned, stirring weakly as she rode on the tides of pleasure and lust.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next