View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library) 

Post Re: New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library)
Oh oh oh.... Karin lapped at those juices as Kanoe screamed through her first climax, sounding as if she had multiples from how she moaned. As most of the juices were lapped up, Karin crawled up next to Kanoe, and placed the girls hand upon her soaked panties, drawing a moan from the touch, as she teased her a bit. A second later though, and an idea popped into her mind. Dragging Kanoe to the floor, she positioned her sex above her drugged acquaintance, sliding her own panties down to her knees, as she bit her lip in anticipation, and made some encouraging noises as her own fingers played near it, the fluids slowly building up and sliding down her thighs.

As she stays in reach of the girl's tongue, Karin leaned down and continued her administrations with that loving tongue of hers, whimpering slightly as it started to hurt from all that pleasure inside of her not being let out, and as if to encourage Kanoe, Karin dipped her finger in the sex, just a little, to get juices on it. Using that she began to softly press against the woman's rear entrance, just testing the reaction to it. "oh...it..feels so overwhelming."

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe squirmed but could do little to resist as she was easily pulled down to the floor by the stronger woman. She could still feel her passage twitching, contracting hungerly from the untold pleasures that were introduced. Her vision grew dark as Karin's thighs straddled around her head. The smell of sex invaded her senses. Her hands pawed weakly at the woman's legs but could do little but moan and whimper.

The witch was still afraid of what was happening despite the pleasure. But she did not know what to do. It was like a flood gate had opened and the drug ensured her inhibitions remained far away from the needs she felt. Heels drag on the floor only to stop upon feeling the woman's lips and tongue upon her sex once more. Her thighs twitched and her hips jolted from the sensations that were tingling up and down her wet passage. Karin's finger dipped inside her body causing her inner walls to hug the invading digit.

Her muffled moans continued to sound from between Karin's thighs. The woman's juices dripped onto her face and mouth, giving her first tastes of another woman. But what truly shocked her was where the now glistening finger was going. Her eyes went wide as she felt it prodding her other tight entrance. In a futile form of resistance, Kanoe instinctfully tightened her muscles trying her best to keep the invader out of her anus.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Karin tilted her head, as if some of her senses had come back to her somewhat. Focusing upon that sex, Karin lowered herself, almost taunting Kanoe as her sex was right there, willing, as it dripped more. Her right hand reached back, and played with the folds there gently, moaning as she did so, as her other hand gripped Kanoe's thigh hard, raking nails into the pale flesh there, as that deep burning in her stomach seemed to roar to life, full blaze as she squirmed in an almost distressed manner. Karins tongue licked around that sensitive nub on the witch's flower, sucking very lightly upon it and dragging the silky tongue down the middle again, enjoying every delectable taste she got of the girl beneath her. If only there had been some different setting, maybe they would both get to enjoy it so much more, but as it was, Karin counted herself extremely lucky.

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmmph! Uuuhhnnn..." Her hips bucked upwards upon feeling the smooth tongue drag over her hardening pearl. Goaded out from hiding, her clitoris throbbed with hot blood sending jolts of pleasure throughout her being like electricity. Sucking on the helpless nub only caused more blood to engorge the swelling nub causing it to stick out like a sore thumb. Kanoe could barely manage a breath as Karin methodically tortured her most tender of places.

Her mouth hung open in breathless groans as more of Karin's juices dripped onto her lips. The woman's hips ground into her face, smothering her face with juices and sexual musk. But the witch did not care anymore. Her entire world revolved around that teasing tongue. Her hips rocked back and forth against her partner's face. And timidly, the woman would feel the presence of Kanoe's lips and tongue taking timid tastes of the other woman.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Blew a soft cold air onto those burning hot lips, as a small gasp was ripped from her parted mouth, each tentative lick caused her to squirm a bit, accompanied by little pleased noises and moans that punctuated the heavy air around them. Her mouth moved a bit up on Kanoe's body, until she was folded a bit, so that she could lick at that sensitive tummy, nipping a bit with her teeth, but not enough to actually hurt her. Moving back down, her hand played along those swollen lips, not quite fingering her, but dipping in enough to add the feeling of being entered, knowing that how sensitive she is, it would feel as if something a whole lot more was going into her than was actually there.

"Ahn!Oh..God..." She moans out as she starts to peak right at an orgasm, but not quite having enough done to actually send her over the edge. The intensity of it would instead begin to grow with each passing second until she was seeing a white heaven before her. When this one finally hit, Kanoe would know for sure what she had cause Karin to have.

Karen/Karin

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her thoughts were up in cloud nine. Her squirming had turned into slow writhing as those wonderful lips kept finding new places to stimulate the heated witch. Kanoe's feeble pawing with her hands soon stopped, leaving her hands resting over Karin's rear. Buried between the woman's thighs, no one could see the glazed look in the new student's half lidded eyes. There was no thought or reason, her body simply did what felt good to her.

Her licks grew firmer over the dripping netherlips, dragging the rough muscle constantly over the woman's folds. No matter how much she licked up, more juices continued to drip onto Kanoe's face. She could hear Karin's moans which only goaded her clouded mind to keep going, licking more and more to the point of even parting those netherlips and tasting a bit deeper. Kanoe's thighs twitched as more juices flowed freely from her puffing netherlips. Despite her first orgasm, both the woman and the drug ensured her body was ripe and ready for more.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Karin pretty much meeped out as the licking got more intense, and her noises were soon muffled as she found that hardened nub with her lips, tongue,and teeth again, dragging her tongue roughly across it,while she suckled gently on the skin around it, and finally her teeth grabbed it oh so gently, and nibbled on that hypersensitive area. Her fingers dipped a slight bit deeper, so that she was fingering Kanoe, but not enough do take away her supposed innocence, that she had begged to keep.

Her other hand reached back, and stroked the witch's hair, encouraging her even as Karin moaned out her great enjoyability of that tongue doing a rather good job on its first time. Without warning though, as the tongue got slightly deeper, the heavy orgasm flowed over Karin, and down into Kanoe, and the once semi muffled voice now rose up in a chorus of pleasure as her world exploded in a technicolor rainbow. Her hand on Kanoe, had drifted to her rear again, and now raked hard against the female, as her other hand had moved to rub at her own ass, and that one raked even hard, drawing a scant bit of blood as she shook hard, releasing to Kanoe her sweet nectar. The drug heightened this even more, as it spiked with the adrenaline suddenly in her system, causing her to ride into another orgasm, just as the first one peaked. KArin damn near passed out with the intensity of it all

Karen/Karin

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe's hips bucked upwards upon Karin's teeth finding her swollen nub once more. She could feel the woman's fingers pushing into her tight folds. The lewd squish of juices could be heard as she continued to finger the student's entrance. Muffled groans vibrated over the other woman's sex. Kanoe was losing herself as she kept spiraling downwards into the seas of bliss. Tension built inside her as once more that searing heat pierced into her very core. The constant torment to her clit was just too much for the woman to take.

Her own blissful wail could not be heard from between Karin's thighs and over the other woman's cries. Kanoe either did not feel it or the pleasure overrode the pain when her partner's nail dug into her skin, drawing blood. Both their bodies were shuddering as hot juices gushed over each others faces. The climax left her mind whitewashed as she unconciously swallowed some of the sexual fluids as the rest dribbled down her face. Even after her own climax washed over, her body continued to twitch as the woman's lips and tongue continued to torment the helpless witch.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 pm

With a gasp for much needed air, Karin pulled away, and crawled from Kanoe a bit, so that she could turn around and reach forward, to wrap her arm around the panting melted form that she had caused. With a soft happy whimper from barely being able to move, she moved her mouth over to those pale lips, glistening with her own nectar, and lay a soft kiss upon them, smiling as she did. "You are better at this than you think..." She replied with a softened voice. Reaching down, Karin began rubbing Kanoe's sides, and stomach, soothing and petting the young witch's body, glistening with the sweat and fluids of their committed acts of passion.

The effects of the drug were like a buzz in the back of their heads as the pleasure subsided. It's effects were a bit lessened thanks to the amount of adrenaline that had pumped through their systems. This would have normally made them just feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but now it just seemed to heighten their senses, almost as if they had taken a bit of ecstasy. The feel of that lovely body only made her wish to rub against it more, like the felines she pretended to be.

Karen/Karin

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Uhhhnnn.." she could only groan as she layed there sprawled out on the floor. The more experienced woman was now pressed up against her body, kissing her parted lips and tasting the glistening fluids that were on them. Kanoe's toes continued to curl and uncurl as the warm afterglow washed over her body. She felt tired but so very good right now. Eyes half lidded, she moaned as Karin's hands ran up and down her sensitive sides and over her stomach. Her breasts heaved with each shuddering breath, her bra still pushing up under the luscious orbs. Hardened nipples danced within full view as the helpless witch could do nothing but drift on the seas of pleasure that Karin had thrown her in.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4