View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New School, New Uniform, New Books (school library) 

Lets out a slight chuckle as she drags along Kanoe. As she walks along some invisible trail, Karin finally spots a stairway she can use to get back to her room. Leading her up it, Karin looks back to see how Kanoe is doing. Not seeing much of a change in her expression, Karin walks down hallway after hallway, an endless waltz that seems to never end. At last though they come across the dorm room hall. As they entered her room, Karin blushed at the strange neatness her room was in. She had boxed all of her cat toys and such, letting people that entered see a nearly empty room, save for the boxes stacked up.

"I will go and hunt down those books for you. While you are waiting, why not check out my small book collection?"

When Kanoe would enter the room the first though would be LIBRARY! The amount of books in just one room was over whelming. The shelves were sturdy enough to hold the books, but were thin and had so many books on each one was scary to look at.

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Though Kanoe appears calm, she was gradually growing tired of being led along several trails, stairs and hallways. She sighs as they finally enter the dorms, at least the walk was almost over. Karin's room was a bit odd. She thought this person had been around the school for a bit and yet nearly all her belongings were still in boxes. The room was neat but rather empty, like she never bothered to unpack at all.

Kanoe walks over to the room Karin directed. Her eyes widen slightly in brief shock. How was this a 'small' book collection? There were several shelves along the walls, all of them jammed with books. Kanoe was rather cautious as the shelves looked to be straining from the weight. The last thing she wishes was to be buried under a pile of books and shelves. The young woman began taking a small tour of the room. Her eyes gaze along the bindings, reading the titles to herself. She gently tugs at her necklace as she ponders to herself about why Karen had so many books.

"Have you read all these books?" Kanoe asks softly, unsure if Karen would hear her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 am

As karin walked into the book filled room, she started giggling at the notion of not reading all the books here. She handed Kanoe some rather new age looking boks before heading to a shelf on the far side of the room and moving a few books around. after a second, some of the books seemed to push out by themselves almost. Karin chooses a giant one in which she hands to Kanoe.

"What do you mean? Of course I have read. Every. Single. Book. Here."

Karin just couldnt resist putting an emphasis on each word, watching Kanoe's eyes widen more and more in shock

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe frowns slightly as she could see she was being teased by Karin. No doubt Karin has read much more than she ever will. She gazes at the giant book the student was holding out to her. Then, she glances at the books already in her hands. The young witch sighs as she accepts the book on top of the others. Her arms shake slightly from the added weight from the much larger book.

"So all these are books you think will interest me?" Kanoe asks, "And you are letting me borrow them?"

Even Kanoe knows if something is too good to be true, it probably has a catch. Or perhaps she is just paranoid of a stranger helping her so much.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:40 am

"I will let you borrow them, but since everything has its price, I will ask that you have some tea with me as payment. Nothing too bad, is it? So tell me, any preferred teas for you?"

Karin already had formed her idea out of thin air as how to bed Kanoe about a dozen different ways, thinking on previous experiences of seduction. Of course, those very same thoughts made her knees a bit weak, and after Kanoe set the books down near the table Karin wanted her to sit at, they decided to go out on her, sending Karin back into the girl in front of her.

"I told you I was clumbsy sometimes."

Karin blushed, or rather, forced a blush as she found her hand on Kanoes side...again. She did the drawn out lingering hand motion again, wondering Kanoe would pick up on that sooner or later, but thought that even if she did, there would be very little reaction.

"By the way, is there a single way to get a reaction out of you?"

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tea? An odd sort of payment for such rare books. But, Kanoe found no issue with such a payment. Tea was a common drink back when she lived with her parents. She did not mind it, some teas were actually rather calming. It was just the socializing her parents would expect of her that tended to annoy her. She sets the books down on the table as she spoke.

"Very well," She replies calmly, "I do not mind. I have drank many different teas before though I usually drink green tea al.."

Kanoe's eyes grow wide as Karin falls back into her. This time she was able to catch the student. Her hands gently held Karin's shoulders as the woman fell to rest against her body. A soft gasp escapes her lips as she felt the woman's back press against her breasts. She opens her mouth to respond to Karin's clumsiness only to suddenly squeak as her body quivers. Those delicate fingers were gently moving over the young woman's side once more. Her cheeks blush a soft crimson at Karins last little question. She gives a small 'hmph' as she gently pushes Karin away. Her hands quickly straighten her skirt out, her cheeks still flushed in slight embarassment.

"I..I don't know what you're talking about," She says softly, averting her gaze.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:50 am

Karin cant smother the giggle that follows Kanoe's nervousness and embarassment. She playfully walks up to Kanoe seductively, and placed two fingers underneath her chin looking directly into the pale, blushing face of the girl.

"And now tell me, why might you be blushing so badly? Unless you were having naughty thoughts? Oh my, you were thinking of something raunchy weren't you?"

Karin teased her relentlessly for a minute or two before going into the kitchen and grabbing tea leaves. Placing them in the appropriate strainer and such, she heated some water to 95 degrees. when she poured it out into the cups, she let the home made teabags sit in the now 85 degree water, the perfect temperature to release the best flavor. Adding honey, ginger, and a little natural aphrodisiac to the tea, she gave it to Kanoe. The aphrodisiac was meant to just give the drinker a rather happy feeling, but Karin unknowingly put a bit too much into the cups, both of them.

"Here is your tea."

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

Karin's giggling only makes Kanoe blush more in a mixture of annoyance and embarassment. She tries to back away as the woman began playfully walking over to her. But, the young witch's back presses up against a bookshelf as Karin rests two fingers under her chin. The student frowns as the woman continues to tease her. She was not thinking anything necessarily naughty but, her body many places that one would consider to be...sensitive. Seeing that as a worse explanation, like she would tell another person about that, all she could do was deny deny deny.

"I was not!" Kanoe responds to Karin tease.

She leaves the books in the room that one could call the study, watching Karin head into the kitchen. Kanoe sighs softly as she waits in the largest room in the dorm. A short time later, Karin returns with a steaming hot cup of tea. The young woman accepts the cup, taking a light sip as she finds a chair to sit in.

"Thank you," She murmurs softly.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 pm

With a smile, Karin sat down next to Kanoe, or rather, in the seat directly across from her. She knew Kanoe was likely to be straight, or the more likely, wouldn't have a preference. She did however feel a bit strange suddenly, a bit more...preppy. Something she really wasnt once people got to know her.

"Do you happen to feel a bit...different Kanoe? I feel kind of overly happy."

The question was strange, but Karin was wondering where her sudden new strong emotion was coming from. It dawns on her slowly as her cheeks flushed a light pink, something that doesnt usually happen unless she is being a bit naughty. Karin shook her head and tried to clear the flush but could not.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The tea was rather pleasant to Kanoe's tastes. She was rather fond of the quiet as the two women sat at the table drinking their tea. The young witch found the tea growing more pleasant as she kept drinking, almost finishing her cup. Her tense body seemed to be finally relaxing though at the same time her heart was beating faster. The drink left her body with a sort of warmth that washes through her. She blinks a bit, shaking her head to herself. Never had she had tea like this before. Kanoe was a bit confused at Karin's question. She did feel different though she would not define it as overly happy. Her breathing grew a bit deeper as her cheeks seem to flush slightly.

"Different?" Kanoe shakes her head slightly, "I..I guess. This tea...it's very...relaxing I suppose."

Kanoe felt her cheeks growing warmer along with the rest of her body. She sets the cup down on the table as she gently tugs on her blouse, trying to cool herself off. She notices Karin was blushing slightly as well. Perhaps it was a bad batch of tea leaves.

"Are you alright?" Kanoe says softly, "Was there something wrong with the tea?"

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Karin couldn't stop the giggling that came out at Kanoe's question, but instead let herself giggle. She would slowly get up and walk over to Kanoe. Karin would run a hand over the others cheek, her eyes slightly narrowing softly to the other.

"I put a bit too much of my aphrodisiac again. It was something to make you relax more. Apparently I mixed up the amount needed for green tea."

Karin lets out a soft giggle and takes the tea cups to the kitchen, letting Kanoe think about what she just said.

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe frowns at the woman's giggling. What was so funny? She did feel strange though it was slightly pleasant as well. The young witch opens her mouth in protest to Karin gently caressing her cheek but her voice was caught in her throat. The young woman's heart seems to flutter for a moment as she felt the soft hand against her warm cheek. Karin's touch left a gentle sensation running through her body as gazes into the woman's narrowing eyes.

Her eyes widen as the Karin's explanation registers in her. Aphrodisiac? Kanoe's cheeks blush a bit more. That would explain the heat she felt growing in her body. As Karin goes to put away the tea cups, the young witch rises to her feet. She felt very nervous and if it weren't for the aphrodisiac in the tea, she would be rather tense as well. She began walking for the door. Her hands gently tugs at her blouse in a futile attempt to cool her warm body.

"Aphrodisiac!?" She stammers softly, "I...I better go..."

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Giggles from the "drug" that she had put in the tea. Walking to Kanoe, she would lock the door, making sure to explain the situation that she was in before Kanoe would do something rather stupid. Sighing, Karin, still very giddy from the stuff in the tea, took Kanoe forcefully back to the seat.

"This is potent stuff. If you go out into the hall, and another girl touches you in about ten minutes, you will likely rape them on the spot. I am sure you would not like that to happen to you on your first week here, hm?"

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The way the strange drug was making her feel was making Kanoe even more nervous, perhaps even scared. Her hand was still trying to open the door eventhough it was locked by Karin. She squeaks slightly as she turns around, gazing at the woman before she steps to the side and away from her.

"An..Antidote?" she asks, "How do I make this feeling go away?"

The heat was beginning to bother her. Her vest slides off her shoulders, removing it but holding it close to her chest. Kanoe moves over to the other corner of the room. Her breathing was growing more rapid. She never felt this warmth in her body before. The young student was a virgin and never thought about such things. She had always thought such things to be useless, prefering to focus more on her magic instead. Now the aphrodisiac in the tea was lighting a flame in inside her, a feeling she had no idea how to deal with.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Karin couldnt help but laugh, realizing that Kanoe was a virgin. She would sit down and non chalantly spread her legs a bit before raising one of them up and over to cross, knowing that the other would notice the flash of panties.

"My dear, the only way to relieve the stress is to have sex, and I might add that unless you lock yourself in on of my rooms and wait for 72 hours, that drug isnt going to leave your body. So I will leave what we must do up to you. 3 days no food or water in a stuffy room feeling worse than you do now, or one night of mindblowing sex that even a witch like you could appreciate."

Karen/Karin

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next