View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 An Unusual Shower Party (for Kanoe) 

Post An Unusual Shower Party (for Kanoe)
Kanoe was an oddity, in Natsuki's mind. She herself could never understand the human fasciantion with magic. It didn't work, really. Well, it did, but not in any way she could discern. it's laws were situational and obscure, unlike science, and often seemed to contradict each other, or vary from practitioner to practitioner. This was not why Natsuki was interested in Kanoe, however. She knew of her interest in magic, and was even aware of her limited success. Natsuki was intrigued primarily because Kanoe was intrinsically appealing. Her anatomy was lush, her personality msyterious and reserved, and Natsuki was growing bored. all this together constituted grounds for Natsuki to persue a "relationship" with the new student. To that end she began to spy on the girl, sometimes invisibly, often simply posing as a student. Occassionally she would let the quarry spy her looking, but only briefly, enough to make her wonder. Over the course of a week or so, Natsuki had come to the decision to approach her for the first time in the gym showers. Anticipating a gratifying and thoroughly "magical" time, she began hanging out in the specified area, ready for Kanoe's inevitable appearance. "Kanoe..." she thought with amusement "..enter stage left."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:22 am
Profile YIM

No class was more useless for a witch like her than gym class. She had no use for muscles or brute strength and she had enough stamina to satisfy her. Kanoe was the last to arrive to the gym showers. It had become a daily thing being held after class to be scolded on not participating in the activities or exercises. Like she would do anything like chase a ball or run in a circle. All that would accomplish is tangling up her hair.

The young freshman was the last to arrive as usual. Majority of the class was already changing back into their school uniforms or just finishing up in the showers. Kanoe had made it clear times before that she was not fond of the other students so they kept their distance. The last students left the showers as Kanoe steps in, her tight fitting gym clothes removed. The young woman starts the shower, letting the warm water soak into her long strands of raven black hair. She reaches for the soap and shampoo as the water ran down her pale skin. The witch sighs softly, content in showering alone.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:39 am

"And the plot thickens." Natsuki joked privately. She was leaning on the tiled wall, next to Kanoe and easily within touching distance. Kanoe did not notice a thing. Natsuki wriggled, pelased once again at the wodners of invisibility, allowing her this unrestricted view of the standoffish woman who had excited her interest a week before. There was much to enjoy. Natsuki entertained the idea of reaching out and tweaking the woman's pendulous, extravagantly generous breasts, but thought better of it and instead gripped her own less bountiful bosom in strict silence. Warm water made a sparkling dance over her pale and flawless complexion. Streams cupped her breasts, fell tumbling down her attractive belly, and ran in shifting rivulets down the firm and sensuous shape of her hips. She was beyond well endowed, and her anatomy made Natsuki herself feel a brief pang of jealousy. The jealousy faded soon however, and she reminded herself how beautiful she was, and anticipated experiencing those ample proportions of Kanoe's very soon. Perhaps she would make the girl flatter her, for soem added fun. But first, to add a new wrinkle. She animated the faucet, and it turned without warning. Sumemr became winter, and frosty water gurgled up and crashed down onto Kanoe's delicious form.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes close as she enjoys her peace. Fingers ran through her hair as she meticulously washes her hair, taking only small handfuls at a time. It was only herself and the sound of the shower, caressing her body with it's warm waters.

Her eyes snap open as the water suddenly went from warm to arctic. A sharp hiss of annoyance escapes her as she hops to the side, her bountiful orbs bouncing from the sudden movement. Her body was shivering from the sudden shock to her body as she glares at the showerhead. Kanoe's teeth clench. Did the warm water run out? She reaches out for the knob labeled for hot water, trying to avoid the sharp icy touch of the shower waters. She begins turning the knob, hoping to change the waters temperature back to something more reasonable. The young woman was unaware that her leaning was giving her unseen watcher a view of the valley between her breasts. Her pink nipples were showing the beginnings of hardening from the cold waters.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:06 am

Natsuki nearly groaned. Kanoe was playing along very well, and the view she was treating Natsuki to now was entirely unfair. She hadn't meant on becoming so aroused so soon. But there she was, turning the knob, bent over so that her breasts hung and swayed in gentle come hither oscillations, dripping bubbling white soap from the stiffened tips. Her cleavage was displayed, as far as Natsuki was cocnerned, perfectly, and water ran down her belly to gather between her legs and sprinkle suggestively off her sex. The voyeur in the rooom longed to gather Kanoe up in her hands and toy with her then and there. Already her cheeks were flushed, rose hued. Her nipples tigthened and she stroked herself passionately. Her cruelly powerful libido made her blood run hot. Nectar swelled her own hidden cleft and made it slick with mositure, dripping onto her thighs. She couldn't resist. Natsuki carefully reached out and tweaked one tight, gorgeous nipple. She nearly shrieked with the deliciousness of it, and bounded away before Kanoe could react and inadvertantly detect the unseen presence. The water turned warm, and sloshed in Kanoe's hair, taking away the chill in her skin and enrobing her in a comfortable curtain of smoothness.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

A soft 'tch' leaves Kanoe's lips as she finds no change in the water from the knob. Seems her shower will be cut short, she had no time to toy with near freezing waters. The young student squeaks in alarm as she felt something tweak her tender tit. Taking a few steps back, Kanoe's eyes dart back and forth. Her hand gently rubs over the sensitive nub. Finally, she shakes her head. Perhaps it was just a bug though, that idea did not make this experience anymore pleasant. She notices the change in the waters again as she was about to turn the knob to off. Well at least something went right for once. She sighs as she steps back into the warm shower, letting the cascade of water soothe her chilled body. Much better, she thought as she slowly runs the soap over her pale skin. Her eyes close as she looks up at the showerhead, letting the water run across her face and soak into her hair. A hand slowly guides the soap around her luscious orbs and running up and down in the valley between them.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:36 am

"Mmmm..." Natsuki moaned in her mind. "I hate you so much Kanoe." This was not precisely true, as she was merely frustrated by the girl's beauty and it's resultant effect on her, but it made her feel good to think it. Kanoe wasn't making it easy on her, stepping back into that luxurious water, slathering herself with soap. The bar was making her shine. She smelled more and more like lavender. Kanoe played with her breasts, of course, which only made it all the worse for Natsuki. She both loved it, and wanted desperately to punish her for it. "Mean girl." she thought with a pout. She stepped behind her now, soft and silent, watching her ass move with the motions of Kanoe's hands, and how her startlingly black hair draped over her white back. Natsuki slipped a finger into herself, puffy and oozing with lust. Smiling, she waited a moment, and then repeated her earlier performance, stepping back out of the way. The faucet squeaked. Ice water fell piercingly all over the bathing woman. Punishment served.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

She thought the problem was solved. How wrong she was. This time a loud squeak escapes her, completely off guard as the cold water punishes her sensitive body. The soap slips from her fingers as she stumbles back out of the reach of the water. Her arms wrap tightly around herself, pressing and hiding the hardening nipples. Kanoe takes a moment to catch her breath, the icy waters knocking it right of her. She sighs again in annoyance. Fool me twice, shame on me. The young witch circles back around to the side of the shower so she would not suffer anymore of the water's chilling punishment. Once again, her body was leaning before Natsuki's hidden form. The icy waters had caused her breasts to firm up as well as show two hardened nubs, swaying with each turn of the knob. This time she was turning the knob to off, she was left with little choice.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:59 am

Her hand reached for the knob, water dripping onto her arm. Warm water. Quite warm, in fact. And it stayed warm. A quick wave of the arm confirmed it. Cold water was not in fact present. It was as if it had never been cold. But the faucet itself seemed slightly out of position sicne last she saw it. Her imagination? Kanoe couldn't know for sure. Natsuki on the other hand, knew everything, and was bursting with mirth and satisfaction. Kanoe was bent down before her again, which was simply wonderful. Aggravating, but wonderful. Natsuki added a second finger and rubbed herself hard, biting her lip to keep from moaning. She had to do something soon, but for now she could remain still and toy with herself. She brought her figners to her nose and inhaled her sweet fragrance, a small gush running out of her cleft and dripping onto the floor. Curse her alien libido. Hoping the woman would take the bait and step back into the shower, Natsuki extended her consciousness and animated a jumble of items lying in the gym storage rooms. They clanked and rustled, moving slowly in response. The rope first. She sensed it writhing in the direction of the shower, a mop in tow. Perfect.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM

There was no relief when Kanoe felt the water was warm again. A slight twich of her eye was the young witch's equivilant of screaming in frustration. With her luck it will just go back to cold. It was strange how the temperature would change so quickly without warning. She sighs once more, the water did feel nice on her chilled arm. Kanoe decides to risk it and welcomes the warm embrace of the shower. If anything, she could rip the showerhead off if it decides to be disobedient. Looking around, the young woman finds the soap on the floor. The refreshing waters run down, around and between the cheeks of her tight little rear as she bends over to pick it up. Many strands of black hair slide off her back and shoulder, falling infront of her body. As she stands back up, the stands of hair were running down her chest, hiding her pale orbs in a web of black hair. She casually takes her hand and slides the hair back behind her shoulders before returning to her cleaning. The bar of soap runs slowly in a circle around her navel. Suds form over her belly and begin to slide over her hips, spreading across her thighs and running between her folds.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:28 am

For now Natsuki would leave the shower be. Too much of a good thing, ect. ect. She would leave the water warm. She was content to watch, making a circuit back and forth around her, taking in the splendors of her backside, her lsutrous hair, and then returning to the promises her bare front unknowingly made, and then back again. Three fingers were now lodged in Natsuki's cunt, making her flow vigorously. Just once, she let out a little peep of pleasure. she froze, hoping that simple sound hadn't given her away. No rest for the wicked. Natsuki ceased to play with herself, begrdugingly, not wanting the peep show to end the wrong way. Ahhh, and there was the rope. Time for a distraction. As the rope made it's way through the ventilation (which Natsuki had conveniently made a gap in) and above Kanoe in the roof, she animated Kanoe's soap, which began to very enthusiastically lather the gorgeous woman up, wildly racing and rubbing itself all over her body.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Did she hear something? Kanoe stops for a moment as she looks around. Paranoia, more than likely it was just a sound from the pipes they have been acting off today afterall. What a troublesome day. Just as her eyes were about to close to enjoy the last moments of her shower, the soap left her hand. Usually such a thing is not odd at all, dropping a slippery item etc. But, this soap was still moving and over her own body. Kanoe lets out a cry of alarm as her hands try to grab the soap. A quiver and soft squeak betrays her sensitive sides as the soap lathers over it to move to her back. She finally clenches her teeth together as she looks around for who may have caused this.

"Who's there!?" She hisses in annoyance, "This is not funny.."

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:45 am

"Nobody here but us Kanoe." Natsuki whispered. Woudl she even hear her feminine mutterings the way the faucet was crashing onto the tiles? Soap danced around on Kanoe's body, leaving bubbly suds that scintillated in the light, rainbow patterns spinning and mixing morphically on their surfaces. It spun and slid, too slippery and quick to catch. Natsuki looked over Kanoe's body in approval. "I like your sense of hygiene." She whispered. Kanoe's chest heaved as she stared around angrily. Her straight teeth gritted together like a beast's. The soap and water made her look smooth and glossy, like she had been somehow polished, leaving her body flawless and smooth and radiant. Natsuki watched her swiveling, broad hips, and the indecent jiggling of her generous breasts. The rope reached it's prepared aperture and lashed it's far end to intersecting support bars. The knotted head dropped down, slithering out of the ceiling like a hemp serpent. Poor Kanoe had no chance to respond before rough fibers tightened around one wrist, knotting tight. An invisible hand wrenched her other arm up beside it, held for a second to let the rope curl aroudn it too. Bound with her wrists tight over her head, the rope gradually withdrew, pulling the woman up straight in the blast of the showerhead. Her arms went up, stretched. Her plump orbs rose high on her chest due to the treatment. Her feet soon found purchase with the floor only with her toes. Soon enough this was robbed from her as well, and she found herself suspended helplessly above the wet floor, water spraying over her body.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe squirms as the soap ran over her body. She was trying to shake the object off of her body. Her hair whips about her as she twists, her breasts bouncing and swaying. The suds and bubbles add scintillating colors to her pale form. She finally stops trying to remove the soap, her face frowning in annoyance. There was nothing she can do. The young witch reaches for the shower knob.

Kanoe squeaks as she felt something grab her wrist and yank her straight up into the spraying waters. She struggles as the water blinds her briefly. Before she knew it, her other hand was bound above her as well. Kanoe's feet kick as she tries to slip free of what was grabbing her but to no avail as she found herself hanging just off the tile floor. The warm water continues to beat down on her body, washing away the suds as she looks up. A rope? But, how did it tie her up much less get there in the first place? It was obvious that she was not alone.

"Grr...where are you?!?

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Natsuki enjoyed Kanoe's squirming very much, and hoped fervently that she would struggle some more as she hung. Maybe she would even thrash prettily enough that she might not tie her up much more. She chortled aloud in contempaltion of it. "oooh pretty, pretty thing, there's nobody here but us. I told you before. I'm right here? Don't tell me you can't see me." She admonished her wryly, knowing full well she couldn't see a damned thing. Experimentally, she plunged a hand through Kanoe's belly, phasing out. Her intangible flesh went through Kanoe's without resistance, ghostly. She withdrew the arm.

"Haven't you ever heard anyone tell you that you shouldn't parade nice things in front of people unless you're willing to share? It's a basic rule of etiquette. She kept up her whispering, having deciding that it would be thematically appropriate, her voice sugary sweet and feminine. Kanoe hung there, a voluptuous morsel to taste, a plush doll to squeeze and abuse. Abuse first. Natsuki turned the knob on the shower. This time there was nothing Kanoe could do to prevent or cut off the frigid torrent that hit her full on. Water cut full blast into her pale white skin, and Natsuki remarked absently to herself that here was one cold shower that would do little to dampen her arousal.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:57 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next