View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Late afternoon stroll (Siolazar) (Finished) 

Post Late afternoon stroll (Siolazar) (Finished)
"Tch, how annoying," Kanoe mumbles to herself, gazing at the sun setting over the horizon.

The young woman was just now leaving the school and on her way back to the dorms. She had been held after class many times this week and usually for the same offense. Kanoe refuses to wear the bright white and blue uniform, wearing a darker black and red version of the blouse, vest and skirt instead. Most teachers did not hold her for long as it was wasting their time as well. Unfortunately, this teacher was much more persistent and stubborn. She sighs softly as she walks a bit faster, it was no doubt going to be nightfall by the time she reaches her building.

The orange glow of the sun shines off the silver clasp that held her long black hair in a braid. Her hand rested on her necklace, tugging gently on the upside down cross. Kanoe briefly scans the school grounds. Everyone else had no doubt left to do their own business hours ago. But, that did not concern the young witch. She prefers being alone. The school did not look half bad when there was no one around making noise, talking useless gossip. The young woman shakes her head, she had wasted enough of her time already. Kanoe began walking across the school grounds.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Last edited by Kanoe on Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:49 am

The setting sun of the island caused the sky to be lit with many varying shades of color, from deep crimsons, to thick and luscious purples. The trees swayed in the soft breeze quietly, leaves stirring as they swirl and flutter about. Lurking below the soft whirlwind of nature, Siolazar sat and waited, pooling on the cool ground. It was waiting for someone, or something. It was time for another test for one of the girls on the island, and the shadowling just had to find the right person.

The form of a lone girl striding towards the dorms caused vibrations in the air that the midnight pool noticed, and it turned towards her. She was wearing non-standard school attire, her uniform and dark black and red. A rebel then, it would seem. There was also something else about her...something intangible, yet there. It was most intriguing. Thinking for a few moments, the shadowborn slid along the ground towards her, kicking up a mini-tornado of leaves to grab her attention, and it cast them off the side of the path.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 am
Profile YIM

The various rays of light that breach the canopy of trees painted Kanoe's path in pleasant colors of reds, oranges and purples. Perhaps being held after class had it's advantages. She would have never seen her path back home be so vibrant if she had left right after school. She shakes her head again, being distracted again. The young witch tended to be much more focused though she was a sucker for natural beauty.

Kanoe gently brushes a stray strand of hair away from her face. Her body shivers slightly to the evening breeze that brushes across her body. She notices several leaves were kicked up and whirling around infront of her. At first, she did not think much of it. Afterall, it was most likely just kicked up by the wind. But, as the breeze dies down, the leaves were still swirling in a small cyclone. The witch blinks for a moment and before she could think further on it, the leaves flew off the side of the path. Maybe she is just tired and thinking too much on it. Many strange things happen on this island but, this was probably nothing. The young woman gradually began her walk again.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 am

As the leaves swirled about and left the path, the girl stopped her movement, watching the rather unnatural phenomenon. Siolazar had noticed that she watched intently for a moment and then she began to walk again. It's ploy had not worked, and this was disconcerting. Perhaps a more direct method of getting her attention was in order.

Gathering leaves about itself, the shadowling started to form them into a cohesive shape. After a few moments, the leaves had taken the shape of a humanoid creature, about 5 and a half feet in height. Slowly, the creature began to approach the girl, sliding silently across the ground. The manipulated leaves reached out and placed their 'hand' on the raven haired beauty's shoulder, trying to gather her attention, and Siolazar hid within the leaves, pooled at the bottom.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe sighs, she still had a ways to go before finally getting back to her dorm room. As the breeze continues to caress down her path, leaves began to fall from the trees. The rays of sunlight reflect over the dry leaves, raining the autumn colors about her. She gently picks leaves off her hair and shoulders as she continues to walk. A rather peaceful evening, leaving the young witch to her solitude.

She felt more leaves fall on her shoulder. The young woman reaches over and begins brushing them off with her hand. Her eyes widen slightly at the sound of several leaves crunching. It was not a few leaves but a clump of leaves...on just one shoulder. She could feel the leaves crunching but it was still on her shoulder. Kanoe stops and quickly turns around. She nearly stumbles backwards as she sees a large humanoid figure made up entirely of leaves. The witch quickly regains her footing as she gazes at the creature. What was it? It was no doubt created, she could see no way for a being made of leaves to exist on it's own. Her eyes narrow slightly as she steps back some to get some distance. She thought about speaking to it but decided against it. What in the world could she possibly say to a giant moving pile of leaves?

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:59 am

As the girl turned, the eyeless creation stared her down, taking in view of her form. It couldn't speak, or do much of anything other than move, but it was still surprising to her, as she quickly backed up a few steps. The being merely stood there and continued to stare at the girl, until after a moment, it raised up an arm at her and from within the walking pile, and a sound like sticks being blown by the breeze issues forth from the being.

It took a step towards her, approaching slowly and purposefully. As it reached the girl, the shambling mound of leaves suddenly dispersed into the wind with a fwoosh. In reality, Siolazar had merely let go of it's hold on them, and used the temporary distraction of the whirling column of nature to quickly slip into the girl's shadow at her feet. It rooted her to the spot, but took no further actions, waiting for the girl to try and move.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe watches the being made of leaves carefully. Her eyes widen as she hears sounds within the large mass of foliage. The strange form lifts up a mass of leaves like an arm and reaches out towards the witch. With a soft 'tch', the young woman quickly steps back out of it's reach. The movement proved useless as the leaves suddenly falls to the ground, leaving behind just a large pile of unmoving leaves.

It was strange to say the least. But, why did it suddenly crumple all of the sudden? Kanoe was not keen on finding out. Her body shivers as her eyes grow wide in shock. The young woman's body shivers again as she tries to move. Did that thing cast a spell on her? She did not see any real gestures or hear any incantations. No matter how hard she tried, her feet would not move from that spot. The woman stops for a moment. The student bends her knees some before extending them again. She then rocks slightly on her ankles, testing her range of movement. Kanoe frowns slightly, she must look very foolish doing this.

"Ok.." She murmurs softly, "I know you're out here...show yourself."

She was unsure what to expect, perhaps it was the mage that attacked her before, teasing her, or another craft user.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:00 am

The inky pool of blackness hiding at the girl's feet twitched with no slight amusement as the girl tried moving, and found herself unable. The shadowborn had never had a subject escape, and it wasn't about to start a negative trend in it's work. It looked upwards at her, most ignoring the wonderful view it was being treated to, instead it chose to attempt to discern what seemed so different about the girl. /Something/ was off...but the shade couldn't tell. Ah well...it could always find out during the course of the experiment.

Slowly, the shadowborn took hold of the girl's limbs, and made her begin to walk towards a rather large pile of leaves near the edge of the woods. It did so gently, as not to alarm the girl too much, for having her scream bloody murder wouldn't do well for keeping the experiment on the quiet side. Of course she would still fight against it, but that was to be expected.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Hearing no reply, the woman continues to struggle. Kanoe's full breasts sway and bounce as she jerks her body and legs. She could feel the silver clasp on the end of her long braid bouncing off the small of her back as she tries to pull herself free. Her teeth clench as she found this to quickly become annoying. Brute strength nor force of will seem to change anything about her rooted state. Was it something to do with the ground itself? Perhaps a spell of her own could break her free.

The thought of breaking the ground around her feet seemed to be a start. All right, she was ready. Her body shivers as she found her arms were no longer moving or rather they were not moving the way she wanted them to. Gently or not, not being in control was not pleasant in the slightest. Her head shakes as she tries to will her limbs to move but to no use. Slowly she found herself walking off the path and towards a large pile of leaves. Was this pile going to get up and walk around as well?

"Let me go!" She calls out to whoever may be around her.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:36 am

The struggling of the girl drew the attention of the shadowborn as her body moved and swayed quite pleasurably to the eye. Her bouncing globes distracting Siolazar as she walked, but it quickly refocused on what it was supposed to be doing. The experiment came first, and the girl's lovely mounds would be exposed to the touch of the being. To the pile, the exodus continued, the red, yellow, and orange leaves still stirring slightly in the brisk wind.

As the shadowborn's marionette danced to it's merry tune of walking towards the leaves, it ran through the options in it's mind. What to do, what to do. It would run all of the normal tests of course, but, each experiment should have something special about it. Hm, the creature thought. It would decide on what to do later, but at the moment, it had more immediate concerns.

As they reached the leaves, the shadowling made the girl sit down, flopping hard onto her ass in the leaves, causing her breasts to bounce upwards once, but, before the could fall back down, they were suspended in mid air, seemingly by nothing, but the shadow spectre was holding them via shadow, and rolled them between it's 'hands' slowly.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

No matter how much she resists, Kanoe kept walking forward at a casual pace. It reminded her of a marionette spell but she could see no runes on her wrists and never saw the spell be cast either. Whatever it was, it had complete control over her body and was apparently taking her to that pile of leaves. The young woman shivers as another cool breeze caresses over her body.

"Eep!"

The young woman squeaks as she flops down onto the pile of leaves. Apparently the person or being was not the gentle type, at least the leaves soften her fall. Kanoe's grow wide as she felt her breasts being held up. This time, her shivers were not from the cool breeze as she feels hands moving across her sensitive orbs. She glares out ahead of her, another invisible person? She did not know.

"Stop that!" She cries out in annoyance, "Let go of me!"

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:47 pm

As the young witch cried out as her breasts were weighed in the hands of the shadowling, it stopped momentarily, thinking to itself. Hm. She was rather large for a young girl, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. No doubt it attracted mates for her inner reproductive drive, but it would serve no purpose with Siolazar. The full mounds of flesh were once again gently fondled, the measurements being taken. Hm. 34D. Though, the measurements could be off due to the school uniform. The uniform would have to be removed for a closer inspection, though that could wait.

Now for the other measurements. Sliding beneath the girl languidly, the shadowborn let go of her orbs, and forced her onto her knees, her ass up in the air, skirt blowing in the soft breeze. It was hiked up so that she was exposed to the air, her panties pulled taut across her. A long and inky appendange reaches up and slowly runs itself over the smooth underwear and flesh, mentally taking measurements here as well. Hm. Not bad, especially for human standards. This one would be a prize indeed for her species.

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's teeth were grinding together in annoyance as felt her large breasts being fondled. If the person was invisible, then most likely they were either infront of her or behind her. But, it did not matter either way. She could not move her arms to elbow behind her nor could she kick her feet out infront of her. The hands felt strange. At first she thought she was being groped but, it was not very aggressive nor gentle. The movement was more like it was weighing her chest more than anything. That fact did not make her situation anymore pleasant, only gave her a slight glimpse of her attacker's psyche.

Her struggles pause for a moment as she felt her breasts bounce and come to rest on her chest once more. Kanoe was then moved onto her knees and bent over. She blushes in embarassment as she layed there with her rear in the air. The woman could feel the breeze over her rear and between her thighs as her skirt was pulled up. A soft squeak came from the student's lips as she felt something that was not a hand glide over her soft black panties and silky smooth skin.

"Let me go! What do you want?!" Kanoe cries out

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:21 am

The cool wind blew the leaves around the area where the shadow being led the girl, causing another miniature whirlwind to appear. Several sticks went scurrying as well in the slightly increased wind velocity. The long shadowy appendage that was caressing and measuring the witch stopped it's preliminary task, and slowly snaked underneath the girl's panties, running a single blunt tip across her slit with a practiced cadence. Hm. Everything on the girl seemed to be in proportion. After a moment of deliberation, Siolazar decided that he would inform the girl of what was going on, at least in some small sense.

"Why, I am merely running some tests, and you happen to be a lucky subject." The words were formed on the ground, raising themselves out of a pool of utter blackness, the shadowborn using a small part of it's body as a canvas to send it's message.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:22 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe raises her head slightly to the sounds of leaves and sticks moving about before her. It was like before when she was on the path. As she watches, her eyes suddenly widen as she feels a blunt tip slide across her slit. Though her body shivers, it only made Kanoe's jaw clench in annoyance at the tease. Her arms and legs try to move once more. Still rooted to the ground but, it did not feel like anything was holding them down.

The young witch blinks as she notices the words appearing on the ground. It was communicating like this? Made her wonder if she missed any other messages but she would think she would have noticed them. The information was not pleasant at all. Test subject, she had no interest in being some sort of guinea pig. Guinea pig, that sounds like a pet to her. That only angers her further. She did not care what the tests were. She just wanted to be free.

"I'm not going to be your test subject now let me go!" She nearly growls in anger, "Don't you dare touch me."

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next