View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Portal 

Post Portal
(Open for a couple students. 2-3 max)

I was at my new computer, which was given to me by a girl who had left, and I was having fun playing a new game, Portal. "Hmmm..." I said, staring at the screen, trying to figure out how to get past this one level.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Profile WWW

(I'll join, but you might want to post open in the title ^_^)

"You need to move and press this button here Madison."

Karin would probably suprise the girl, having had come in as silent as the cat she wishes to be. She would giggle as she leaned foreward and pressed against the other, doing the movements for her through the level. That level would then end in a rather unexciting way.

"I played a bit of this before," She said with a light blush at admitting she likes games as well.

Karen/Karin

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile YIM

Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

(And that's it....And Bleu....not a good idea to sneak up on Madison..you'll see why.)

Caught by surprise at the first touch, I whipped around and nailed whoever it was behind me in the face with my elbow. Once I realized who it was, I said "Oh shit! I'm sorry! It's....I just don't like being surprised....I tend to react....violently to surprises." I said, helping her back up and getting up to get some ice. I did hit her pretty hard after all.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]