View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 No Turning Back. (opened) 

Post No Turning Back. (opened)
The plane had finally touched down. Once again the fresh crop of students bound for Shokushu High School could stretch their legs and breath some fresh air. Among them was a freshmen by the name of Vicki Love, groggily she lifted herself out of her seat into the aisle of the passenger compartment. Grabbing her duffle bag and slinging it around her left shoulder. "...Ohh..." she sighed, Vicki felt stiff all around. Her eyes were still heavy from the nap she fell into on the plane which seemed to do more harm than good.

As the line slowly moved student after student off the plane, Vicki squinted as she got used to the sun once more. The sky was a prestine blue, barely a cloud swam in it's beauty, the breeze was gentle.

As the crowd was directed by staff, Vicki began to zone off in her own little world as she often did. She stared up at the sky, then off to the horizon, it seemed natural enough but something just seemed off. Maybe it was jetlag or something, but this island seemed other worldly. Forgotten or abandoned....

Before she could really think too much of it faculity began barking out orders.

After a bit of a lenghty orientation, Vicki had received some papers, and the new students were released. Vicki being a bit hesistant in a new environment had neglected to ask about living situations. Instead she aimlessly wandered about the campus until she made her way to a vending machine, helping herself to a soda. She popped the can and carbonation escaped with a fizz, she hopped a top the edge of a stone table strategically placed beneath a tree. Using the table as a seat, and the bench as a foot rest she relaxed and began to think. With her head tilted towards the sky she began to resettle on the uneasy about this place. As she raised her drink to her mouth with both hands.

((Feel free to post here to get in contact with this Character, this will be her main home for posting.))

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 am

"Why hello there." I said, from my pirch up on a nearby tree, where I saw the new girl. I was just streached out, relaxing. "Haven't seen you before. Just arrived?" I asked, getting up and hopping down on the ground. Visable when I had landed was one of the scars on my back. I took a moment to recover from my hop to the ground.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:45 am
Profile WWW

Vicki gasped as she sipped her soda when another made herself known to her. She choked on the beverage and coughed, spraying the carbonated drink in a fine mist. She coughed wipping her chin with a bit of bewildered look. Vicki whinced as she looked towards stranger as she recovered from her graceful leap down from her branch. She happened to take noticed of the exposed scars upon the young womans back.

Cough "Hello..!" cough cough. "You snuck up on me..." she turned towards stranger. "I'd even noticed you up there." she continued, still trying to clear her throat.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:00 am

I just chuckled to myself. "Something I'm pretty good at." I said with a smirk. "Anyway, I'm Madison. You are...?" I held out a hand in greeting, my smile tugging at the scar on the left side of my face a bit.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:08 am
Profile WWW

Claire was passing by, rubbing her arms to get rid of a chill, when she heard the sound of someone choking and coughing. She turned to see a red haired girl spit out her drink as another girl hopped down out of a tree.

"Uhm....are you alright?"

Claire brushed the hair from her face as she looked between the two girls, awkwardly shuffling her feet as she realized she'd interrupted them.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:10 am

Vicki held at her neck while clearing her throat to speak once again,

"Um hello Madison, my names Vicki."

Madison was a direct kind of person, she went right into introductions.

"Yes I am actually, I just got here about three hours ago."

She smiled her lazy sort of smile then another appeared. This one called out for concern, she must have heard Vicki choking on her drink.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

She waved her hand while still holding her throat, the soda really did a number on her. Finally she regain some sort of composure.

((Hello and welcome, thanks for joining in. ^.^))

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 am

Claire stared at the scarred girl, mouth opening in surprise as a hand rose to cover it. She gasped slightly, her eyebrows furrowing in concern and sympathy.

"Oh...I'm g-glad you're alright," she said to the redhead, Vicki her name seemed to be.

She regained her composure, blushing at her own reaction to the girl. Oh God, she'd only just met them and she was making a fool of herself, staring at the poor girl's disfigurement. What had she said her name was? Madison?

Claire realised she was standing there in awkward silence, and she dipped in a flustered curtsy.

"I'm C-c-claire! Nice...to...m-m-meet you...."

Her voice trailed off into a near whisper by the end of the sentence, her ears turning beet red in embarresment.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:31 am

"Hm?" I said, looking over at the other girl. "Why are you so nervious? I'm not a monster or anything if that's what you're wondering with." I said, glancing at Claire.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:34 am
Profile WWW

Calire straightened, face scrunching up in confusion.

"Uhm....m-m-monster?"

Her hand rose unbidden to her mouth again, a slowly healing bitemark visible on her index finger.

She shook her head to steady her nerves. She took a deep breath and smiled brightly.

"I'm just not very g-good with meeting new p-people. I'm sorry."

She dipped her head in a slight bow, tucking her hair back behind her ears as she rose again. A silver cross dangled out of the high neck of her dress, swinging free to lay on the collar. Come on Claire, you can do better than this! Just calm down...

Her left hand fiddled with the rosary around her wrist absently as she smiled at the two girls.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:43 am

It was a bit striking, as Claires expression showed, Madison's scars seemed to tell a tale violence. Of course that was merely an impression, for all Vicki knew it could have been a simple accident. The girl seemed to spend her time in the trees, maybe she fell or something.

I'm not a monster or anything if that's what your wondering.

Those words didn't mean anything to Vicki, she took it as just a tease at Claires expense. Though in due time, they would probably take on a whole other, more incidious meaning.

"Hello Claire..."

Vicki said simply, and slipped at her soda again, her eye's shifting from both the girls.

"Nice to meet you too."

The people here seemed friendly enough, two right off the bat came and greeted her. Though she was kind of at a loss for words at the moment,

"Umm...So how are you two?"

she asked each of them.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:45 am

"I'm fine! Thank you for asking. Just a little....well...sore....maybe I'm coming down with something."

She looked to the scarred girl, looking at her eyes to not embaress herself further.

"And you...miss...Madison, was it?"

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:17 am

Vicki kept quiet for the moment, she tucked her legs in against her chest. Wrapping her arms about them. She swurled soda within it's can by shaking it gently. Now might have been a good time to ask about living arrangements seeing as she kind of wanted to avoid speaking to administration. People in positions of power like that usually intimidated her, it always meant she was in trouble in the past. She eyed Claire up and down, she was a frail looking young girl, and her nervousness added to the vunerability that she radiated. Still she looked like the friendly type. Madison on the other hand looked a bit more cut-throat, and her "cut to the chase" attitude heightened that image.

((signing off for tonight it is late, I will see you guys tomorrow!))

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 am

"So, where are you staying at? Do you need help carrying up stuff?" I asked, keeping a fairly friendly tone.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW

Vicki smiled an tossed her duffle bag Madisons way suddenly. She began to ponder and hopped off the table to her feet,

"That's a good question you know, I never did find out."

She took some steps towards the building and suddenly stopped placed her hands at her hips.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly she shot around and smiled mischeviously,

"You two are gonna help me find out."

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:36 am

I just grinned and caught it one-handed. "I'm a bit stronger then I look." I said with a chuckle.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next