View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A Friendly Welcoming (Tian+Erica) 

Post A Friendly Welcoming (Tian+Erica)
Yuki sighed as she walked into the common rooms, set her bag down and laid down on the couch, laying on her stomach. Being the mid-afternoon, most of the students were in class, studying somewhere, or hanging out with friends. Her encounter with the monster on her first day was still fresh and the mark on her body still caused her some... discomfort to say. After she left the storage room that day and proceeded to her classes, she felt her teachers giving her strange, disapproving looks and her new classmates whispering about her. Not that people whispering about her was something new. Before getting caught and sent to this school, some of the students would whisper and gossip about her "after school" job. But this time, she did nothing to deserve that. She pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she tried to relax on the couch. Hmm, maybe later she would make herself some food before going to her room to study.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:19 am

I glumly walked into the common room, glumly sitting down and glumly putting my backpack on my lap. I glumly took out a book and glumly opened it. I glumly read about the glumly run civil war about glum north people fighting against southern slavery. Black history month. What a laugh. Its not like there's a white, yellow or brown history month. Why the fuck should they get a special day? I glumly sighed. I felt very glum.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]