View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 True Destiny? (open to all students) 

Post True Destiny? (open to all students)
Kairi has finally arrived at Shokushu and takes in the beautiful surrounding and a breath of the fresh air. She was given many scholarships to different schools. After her family had died she decided to go for something new and different. Something away from all the memories and all fame she never really wanted, but to a new place away from everything that she ever called home. Shokushu had given her a full ride scholarship and was on its own island away from the mainland. The school enthrilled the young girl and suddenly she knew it was the school for her.

I looked all around the school grounds, seeing the girls in the field playing games, a beach full of students swimming and playing volleyball, and even some teachers discussing lesson plans.

I start to stride towards the dorm halls and find my room with ease. I begin unpacking my stuff folding some of my clothes and pushing them away in drawers, while others get hung up in my closet. I layout my sheets amongst the bed, and fluff up the pillows. I decorate the desk with a few of my own things, and put up a few posters. Satisfied for now I decide to take a walk around campus to see what else there is to be seen.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Still not quite back on my game, I paced the courtyard, lost in though. So many new faces... hell, one of them had been between my wife's legs and sleeping in my bed of late... I didn't hold it against Sondra... she had had her Meru once, so it wasn't exactly a good precedent.l

I spotted Kairi before she did me, I was fairly sure, and quickly assessed her in the perdator-like manor I used to while looking for a new playmate or idle distraction from my problems. "New?" I asked on approach, "My name's Linnis Van Ryan, and I'm a sophomore... maybe I can help you out?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 am
Profile YIM

I looked up from where I had been walking and noticed the attractive girl walking my way. "Uhm, hi! I'm Kairi. And I guess so, I am just taking a small tour of my new 'home'. Would you like to be my tour guide?" I giggle slightly but smile at the girl.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Honey, I'll give you a tour... I shook my head to prevent myself from saying such a terrible line and just took her hand in mine. I hadn't given thought to the wedding ring on my hand she might have noticed when I did so, but hey, even before Diana, Sondra and I had an open relationship... and if I ever needed some sexual healing, it was now.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:21 am
Profile YIM

I was kind of taken back when I was kind of rushed off and grabbed by the hand, but hey ti was kind of fun and mysterious so I let the girl tow me wherever she wanted to go. I looked down and saw the girl's ring. It was beautiful. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get such an extravagent ring. It's amazing!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

The ring... My wedding ring alwayus made my heart flutter when someone mentioned it, "It's my wedding ring! I got married a few months ago to the love of my life... I can't think of any moment more wonderful."

I realized I had gotten distracted and almost passed one of the main buildings for courses, "Here's the main building, by the way. Half my classes are here this semester."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 am
Profile YIM

I decided to let the discussion drop and looked at the building now in front of us. "What classes are you taking?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Journalism," though I had decided a long time ago that majors didn't really matter here - getting out alive was all that was important - I did decide to settle on journalism as my major.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 am
Profile YIM

I smile brightly. "I am a journalism major too!" Giggles again.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

"We probably have classes together!" I exclaimed before I realized I had spent the first week of the term at an undisclosed location, probably being a sexual rag doll, "Well, if I attend my classes, anyway."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM

"Well I hope so! Want to continue the tour?" I look at the girl smiling, enjoying her company.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

I gave a laugh, a bit more sultry, and then started walking with her again, Of course."

I decided to turn up the 'seduct-o-meter', just a bit and gave her a smile that seemed to promise things of great pleasure that were probably immoral if not illegal, "Tell me about yourself."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:19 am
Profile YIM

I looked at her and almost melted into her smile. "Well... I play piano and enjoy dancing. I also enjoy taking photographs but my camera was smashed to peices in the car accident. What about you?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Really? I sing!" I grinned madly and gave a small hug, just enough to not feel platonic, "We should perform together."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:41 am
Profile YIM

"Ya! I'd like that." Returning the hug I kiss the girl gently on the cheek and smile at her. "Thanks for everything!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next