View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Finaly, someone to talk to... (Rieka) 

Post Finaly, someone to talk to... (Rieka)
Diana was laying on the couch, in the near empty dorm, she handn't brought many things to the school, apart from some spare clothes... she was wearing a white t-shirt, that was quite loose, but it still outlined her breasts the way she was laying... and also a pair of denim jeans...

She was reading a novel, it was a romance novel... But it was pretty boring at the moment... She laid the book upside down on a table next to the couch... 'I wonder when they'll get me a roomie... its lonely at this school...' she thought to herself, swinging around on the chair...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 am

As if in answer, the beeping sound of a processing keycard filled the mall room. Immediately after, the door opened, and a luggage cart filled with suitcases, a heavy chest, a sewing machine and countless books that didn’t fit in the suitcase or the chests was pushed in.

Right behind that cart, standing six feet tall if she was an inch was Reika. She stepped around the cart to examine her room, her eyes falling on Diana at once. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, and looked the other girl up and down. She tilted her head to one side, as if to match Diana’s prone position on the cough, her long purple hair cascading over her shoulder in the process. She was wearing a black mini-dress with sleeves, the neck line was plunging, , the hem came to mid thigh. Oddly enough she was wearing pink sneakers with that.

"You are Reika's roommate?" she asked without preamble.

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Last edited by Reika Ashtear on Thu May 24, 2007 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 11:14 am

Diana looked suprised, normaly wearing longer sleeved tops, to cover her tattoo... "Um yes... well I think so... my name's Diana... you must be Reika?" she asked... standing up... 'she is tall...' thought Diana, she had seen taller people... but not many, "im guessing you just got here?... welcome to Shokushu" she said, a new burst of happyness... she finaly had someone to talk to...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 22, 2007 11:27 am

"Reika has only just arrived on the latest flight to the island," Reika confirmed. She walked up to Diana, and placed a hand on her chest, direly between the smeller girl’s breasts. "It is nice to meet you, Diana."

She then lowered her hand non-chalantly, as if this was something she did every day. "That is an intricate piece of body art." Reika went on, noticing her tattoo. "Ophiophagus hannah unless Reika is mistaking. She would love to see any additional tattoos Diana has, but Reika thinks it would best for her to unpack and get to know her roommate now."

With that, Reika spun around, her hair flaring about her before settling back in place. The books came off the cart first, and were tucked away on the provided bookshelf in the room in short order. Next came her sewing machine. "Reika is a very hard studier," she explained, “and likes her peace and quite. She hopes Diana will respect that."

Her sewing machine tucked under the bed, Reika fanned herself. "Is there anything about Diana that Reika should know in turn?" she asked as she kicked of her shoes.

Last edited by Reika Ashtear on Thu May 24, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 11:41 am

"Um... thankyou... I lost a bet... but... anyway" said Diana, she was kind of nervous... She didn;t really understand why Rieka said her name, every time it had something to do with her (why is that?)... "Sure, I am quiet, I won't ruin your study sessions, don't worry" said Diana, with a sweet smile, before watching Rieka unpack, "um... need any help with your things?" she asked helpfully... Before she got an answer... "Im not very interesting... I come from Australia, Tasmania, thats about the most interesting thing about me..." she said, not revealing much else...

~Diana Collier~

Wed May 23, 2007 6:25 am

"Your assistance would be most welcome," Reika replied cordially as she continued to fan herself. "Reika's sewing machine and chest are rather heavy." With that, Reika walked back over to the cart, where her sewing machine sat. It was an old fashioned number, a manual foot-pumped version made of solid-looking metal. Reika paused before grapping her side of the device. Without so much as a warning or explanation, she reached down to the bottom of her dress, and proceed to pull the garment up over her head. She tossed it over toward her bed. Now standing there it a hot pink cotton bra and black hi-cut panties, she took a grip on one side of the sewing machine. "This would be bet placed on my desk for now, ok? We lift on three. 1, 2..."

Fri May 25, 2007 12:12 am

Diana rushed, over, slightly put off by her suddenly tearing off her dress... she grabbed the machine too, waiting for the command to life it. This was one weird person... but oh well, she knew she would get used to her eventualy...

~Diana Collier~

Fri May 25, 2007 7:53 am

"...3!" Reika finished, lifting her half of the machine. After they got it place without incident, Reika looked pleased with its position, she turned back to face Diana to say thanks, but paused. She titled her head to the side, trying notcing that Diana had the look of one who a bit put off on her face.

"Oh!" Reika realized after a moment of silence. "Diana is curios about Reika's state of undress. She should have explained it to her new roommate. Reika apologizes." She bowed her head as if to say, 'i'm sorry'. "As a general rule," she went on, her toe matter-of-fact Reika does not wear clothing unless required by necessity or regulation. Thus, she will be naked whenever she is in the room. Will that pose a problem?"

Tue May 29, 2007 7:00 am

"No, no thats fine Reika" said Diana, stepping away from the sewing machine... "lets get the rest of your stuff moved in... ok?"

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 31, 2007 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]