View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 love at first sight ( for Kairi) 

Post love at first sight ( for Kairi)
I was listing to my PSP wearing jeans and a black shirt with white gym shoes I was eating an apple while listing to some of my japanese music I looked around noitcing I was the only one in the room and sighed "damn this place has gotten boring lately..." I say to my self

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:11 am

After a busy morning I start roaming the hallways for new people. I'm sure I would of found millions by this point but not a soul was to be found. I started being a goof by dancing and skipping up and down each hallway, until i slide across the ground and saw 'her'. She was beautiful. Her hair was blue, her lips shimmered in the light, she even looked amazing her jeans. I envyed her.

I myself was wearing a black and purple collared corset, with matching plaid skirt. I had my lacey boots on and my hair pinned hallway up with chopsticks. I stood where I was for a while looking at this magnificent girl and decided I might as well make my move. I walk over to where she is sitting, and sit down next to her. "Hiya!" I hoped she could hear me over the music.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

I blink taking my head phones off and I couldn't believe what I saw she was hot I loved the corset and the skirt she looked so cute I could almost melt at first I didn't know what to say but I did let out a "h hi..." at least I try to clam down "um what's up?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:37 am

I giggle innocently blushing, apparently the girl was as shocked to see me as I was to see her. But how could I ever live up to her standards. I offered her my hand smiling. "I'm Kairi, just moved here. Nice to meet you!"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

I took her hand tho I didn't really wanted to let go of her hand "its nice to meet you too welcome to the campus and I hope you make lots of friends...." I say still looking into her eyes

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:47 am

I can't help but stare at her amazing eyes. They just shine out like the moonlight. I'm sure I didn't drop her hand from mine for a good 10 minutes. "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen... I mean... ooops ... sorry." Wow... way to play it cool Kairi. I turn away hiding my face from embarrassment.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

I blush turning away before looking over at her "your eyes.. no your body your hair its so beautiful..... so sexy oh god..." I say while looking at her up and down I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl my heart pounding "I don't know what to do i think I might faint at any moment...."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 am

I giggle at the girl resting my hand upon her cheek. "I agree.... do you belive... in love at first sight? Because I truly believe you are the most spectacular girl I have ever seen.... I'm sorry I shouldn't have." I pull my hand away and turn to leave. I should not have been so blunt, just my heart took over and there was nothing I could do.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:59 am
Profile YIM WWW

I would hold her form behind and smile "I do believe in love at first sight because you are also spectacular..." I then turn her around and kissed her deeply on her lips my hard pounding as ever "please before I faint what is your name sweet angel.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 am

I can't help but kiss this wonderful form, wrapping my arms around her. "My name is Kairi Serene.... and yours." I feel as if my knees are going to fail me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

I could hardly stand as I hold on to her and could make out a word "K Kimberly Stealer but just.... just.... call me Kim or Kimmy what ever you want..." I say as feel my body going limp

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:11 am

What a pretty name. I catch her before she hits the ground smiling at her. "Would you like to go back to my room, you could use some water of something." I lean in and kiss her forehead smiling at her the entire time.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

I cup her cheek and noded "yes I think that would be a good idea."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:16 am

I reach for her hand, intertwining my fingers in her smiling at her as I lead her down the next corridor towards my dorm room. Once we reach my room I open the door and tell her to take a seat wherever she wants, grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to her, then taking a seat next to her.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled at her as I drink the water then look into her eyes once more "thank you my sweet.." I say while stroking her hair for the first time I didn't know what to do if I was in my normal sate I would fuck her right here but not this time I just wanted to kiss her hold her do something... "I love you.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next