View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Somewhere Out There...For Sunnie 

Post Somewhere Out There...For Sunnie
Katrina had been at the beach since late afternoon, reflecting on her life on Shokushu to date, and it was now night time. Kat had been reflecting for a very long time.

Kat was dressed in a plain blue one-piece bathing suit, and beneath her was a large white blanket. On the blanket with her was a beach bag with all the essentials: towel, sun block, book, and a few light things to snack on.

The petite blue-haired girl sighed as she stared out into the vast emptiness of space. Life here on Shokushu wasn’t all that bad, she had to admit. There were the monsters of course…the existence of those horrible creatures was hard to ignore. But apart from that…and the fact that there was a chance, according to certain rumors floating around, that there would not be much chance of seeing her family again…life wasn’t so bad at all. She had her roommates Violett and Kari. She had a few very nice friends. She had a nice, cozy place to sleep at night. There wasn’t much that Kat was lacking in.

But, there was one thing missing, though…or rather, one person missing in her life, someone who meant more to her than life itself. She had been missing for some time now, and her absence was troubling Kat greatly to say the least, though she never let anybody know just how broken up she was inside from her loss.

Kat sighed. Asuna was out there somewhere, she knew it…she just wish she knew where. She needed her lover’s warmth and comfort, her friendship and support…she needed to be in her arms so badly it hurt.

Kat sighed again. Yes, her Sunnie was out there somewhere…Somewhere out there…

Staring up at the pearly white globe that was the moon, Kat began to sing, her soft, melodious voice carrying on the cool, crisp winter breeze...

Somewhere out there,
beneath the pale moonlight,
someone's thinking of me,
and loving me tonight.

Somewhere out there,
someone's saying a prayer,
that we'll find one another
in that big somewhere out there.

It was an old classic that Kat remembered from her early childhood. Her grandmother had taught it to her on the piano when she was about eight, and the song had stuck with her ever since.

The lovesick girl felt, in her heart, that there was no more accurate song than this to express how she was feeling at this moment…

And even though I know
how very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be
wishing on the same bright star.

And when the night wind starts
to sing a lonesome lullaby,
it helps to think we're sleeping
underneath the same big sky.

Somewhere out there,
if love can see us through,
then we'll be together,
somewhere out there,
out where dreams come true.

Who knows…Perhaps, wherever her Sunnie might be, there was even a small chance that she might hear her lover’s song…and maybe, if love really was able to see them through, just maybe it would bring them back together again, and then Kat would be whole again…

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping
Underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

Kat could dream, couldn't she?

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

I wore a tight white two-piece and slowly walked up behind Kat.

"There was a man back in '95,
Whose hearts ran out of summers,
But before he died I asked him,
'Wait, what's the sense in life'.
Come over to me, come over to me.
He said, 'Girl why you gotta sing that tune?
Catch a Dylan song or some eclipse of the moon,
Let an angel swing and make you swoon,
Then you will see, you will see'."

A basket hit the sand next to Kat and I stood behind her, blocking her sun. Glass clanked, of drinks, no doubt, when the cloud of sand was kicked up by the basket and I stood out of eyesight.

Then he said, 'Here's a riddle for you,
Find the answer.
There's a reason for the world,'
You and I."

I slowly sat myself beside Kat and whispered a simple, "I'm home", before resuming the sing.

"The batter swings and the summer flies,
As I look into my angel's eyes,
The song plays on while the moon is high,
Over me, something comes come over me.
I guess we're big and I guess we're small,
If you think about it, hun, you know we got it all,
'Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball,
And 'I love you's free, I love you free."

I leaned over to kiss my lover and whispered the last bit,

"Here's a riddle for you,
Find the answer.
There's a reason for the world,
You and I."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:28 am
Profile YIM

Kat's heart skipped a beat when Sunnie sat down beside her and began to sing. Her heart was pounding and she felt like she was going to pass out at any moment.

Kat spun around to face her lover, a look of pure joy on her face. "Sunnie, my love, you're home...you're finally home!" Kat said as she wrapped her arms around Sunnie's waist, pulling her close, and kissing her deeply on the lips. "Oh, how I've missed you, Sunnie! Where have you been all this time?"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

"I went out for a walk to get some local color, and the local color got me." My answer was elegant in it's simplicity, "I'm glad to be home, though."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 pm
Profile YIM

"And it's good to have you home, my dear, sweet Sunnie." Kat replied as she held Sunnie close, never wanting to let go, "I've been so lonely here without you. I...umm...I've been living with some friends for a short while, and so far, they've been very comforting...but it still hasn't been the same without you here. I've missed having you here in my arms like this..."

Kat blushed as she added hopefully, "Um...Sunnie...will you...will you make love to me?"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

I nodded. "Of course," I was already removing and tossing aside my top, smiling at her warmly, "It's been far, far too long, Kat, my beloved."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:53 am
Profile YIM

"It seems like an eternity." Kat replied softly as she slowly rose to her feet and began to peel off her blue one-piece, which quickly fell to the ground. Kicking out of her swimsuit, the petite blue-haired girl got back down on the towel and leaned over to kiss her girlfriend gently on the lips, eyes closed as their lips touched.

Kat wrapped her arms around her lover and slowly drew the beautiful red-haired girl on top of her as she laid herself down on the towel.

"Please...I can't wait anymore, Sunnie..."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile WWW

"I love you," I whispered as I started massaging Kat's breasts lightly, lovingly. I pressed mine against hers and staggered our legs, laying down atop her. She felt so good entwined with me, so natural, so right. And who cares if anyone came by.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:17 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh....I l-love you too, Sunnie!" Kat moaned back as she moved in time with the beautiful girl laying on top of her, moaning and cooing with pleasure as their bodies rubbed against each other...wrapping her arms tightly around her lover and kissing her tenderly and lovingly on the lips as they made love to each other.

It seemed like an eternity since she and Sunnie had been together, and Kat had been aching for her every moment of every day as she waited desperately for her girlfriend's return. Now Sunnie was back, and Kat prayed that she would never lose her again...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:22 am
Profile WWW

I moved with her, the rubbing, the sensation waving over me, her body feeling so perfect with mine. We fit so well.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahh...This feeels sooo goood, Sunnie! You and I f-fit together so...ohh...so well! It's...Ahh...it's as if our bodies were made to fit together!" The sensations...the incredible pleasure she felt...were amazing beyond description. Nothing in the world...nothing in the entire universe...could ever compare to the feelings of warmth and comfort Katrina felt when she and Sunnie were together. Sunnie made her happy and content in a way that nobody else could.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

Speed increased drowning my senses all in pleasure, sheer and without compare. "Kat, oh, Kat! We're magical. Divine. Meant to be!" It was worlds of pleasure, entire universes existing on the tip of all my most sensitive nerves.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]