View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A Lover's Homecoming (Sondra) 

Post A Lover's Homecoming (Sondra)
I walked happily, almost skipping through the halls of the dorm, on my way to see my lovely girlfriend. She who was my world. She had been resting - as far as I knew, anyway - for a bit when I ran to tell a few people the good news. After deciding thaqt word of mouth would carry the news the rest of the way, I started back. That's how I got to be there, standing at the door. I lightly adjusted my light blue top and my darker blue skirt as well as the fox ears and tail I was still wearing. Finally ready, I opened the door to see her, right where she ought to be.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun May 27, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

While Linnis was out, spreading the good word, Sondra was sprawled out naked (apart from the tiger ears and tail she was wearing) on the bed, reading a novel from her massive fantasy and sci-fi collection and listening to the Pussycat Dolls song “Dontcha” on her iPod, her feet dancing left and right to the beat of the music.

Sondra’s return after her mysterious disappearance had been a rough one to be sure, but she had always been the resilient one, and the tough young woman was well on her way to recovery. A little more rest and she would be back on her feet in no time.

First thing she would do when she was up and at it again would be to take a few hundred laps around the gym track. Second to being with her sweet and sexy lover, Sondra was never happier than when she was doing something to keep herself active. It helps her burn off all the calories she gained from all the heavy dinners and rich deserts that she and Josie loved to make, and it helps her release all the stress she accumulates throughout the day.

But in the meantime, Sondra was content to kick back and relax with a good book and some good tunes and wait for her girlfriend to return, and then…

And then Linny came back. Sondra’s eyes lit up and a broad smile spread across her face at the sight of the love of her life returning to their dorm room. Setting both iPod and novel aside on the nightstand by the bed, Sondra laid her head back against the pillows, and spread her legs out invitingly. “Hey there, foxy lady,” Sondra called over to Linnis in a soft, seductive voice, “I’ve been waiting for you. You ready to come on over and give your kitty some lovin’?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu May 31, 2007 1:04 pm

I licked my lips, not even wanting to take the time to undress myself. I almost pounced on the bed and quickly buried my face between her legs - as I had done when I first met her - and after a few quick licks across her lower lips, I just had to comment.
"I've missed my little pussy's little pussy."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu May 31, 2007 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

Sondra grinned as she watched her lover, almost giggling at Linny’s eagerness. In truth, though, Sondra was just as excited as her girlfriend was, happily looking foreword (as she has done in every moment of every day since they first met) to another wild and passionate love-making session with the girl of her dreams.

Sondra moaned softly at the feel of her lover’s wonderful tongue on her pussy. “Mmm, I can see that, love,” she replied to Linnis’s comment about ‘missing her little pussy’s little pussy’, an impish grin on the blond woman’s face as she sat up and looked at her girlfriend with lust-filled eyes, “And now that your little pussy’s back you can have it all you want. But first, why don’t we get you out of these clothes. Your little sex kitten is very hungry, and right now, there is only one way to satisfy that hunger…”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:38 pm

I grinned a lustful grin. I wanted to tear out of my clothes but knew I'd knock my artificial foxbits off and that making her undress me might prove to be somewhat sensual. Though, in her state, she'd probably just tear my clothes from me fobits or no. Still...
"Kitty should undress me then... to play with her food."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:42 am
Profile YIM

Sondra gave Linnis an impish grin, eyes shining with ill-concealed lust, and then literally pounced on her lover, knocking the teal-haired girl onto her back. Good thing it was a huge bed, or poor Linny would have been knocked right onto the floor.

Slowly removing her foxy lover’s clothing and dropping it to the floor, the hungry sex kitten took care to make sure the fox bits still remained; they looked way too sexy on her lover to just carelessly discard them with her clothing. As Sondra removed Linny’s clothing, she would trail soft, gentle kisses down her lover’s body, starting from the neck and moving downward, to her girlfriend’s lovely breasts, giving each nipple a kiss before moving south, south until she reached her navel, giving it a gentle kiss before traveling lower still…

Bio

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:04 am

I gasped lightly as she trailed teasingly down my body. Not that I minded the journey, but I liked the end of it a lot more, and resisted the urge to rush her. I let out a soft moan and looked down at her.
"Cassie got proposed to... it made me think... I want to marry you, Sondra.... I want to be Linnis Van Ryan."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM

Linnis’s words caused Sondra to pause--her lips so close to her lover’s womanhood that she could almost taste the young woman’s wonderful sweet-tasting juices—and stare up at the beautiful teal-haired girl, eyes and mouth opened wide in look of sheer amazement.

“We can do that here?” In all her years here at Shokushu, Sondra had never heard of marriage ceremonies taking place anywhere on the island. None of her friends had ever mentioned anything about such things, and until now, the young blond had never even thought about it. Was it really possible?

Looking into the beautiful brown eyes, of the sweet and sexy Linnis, her own deep blue eyes shining with love and affection for the one whom she held such a warm and special place in her heart, she truly hoped that it was.

Bio

Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:12 am

"I don't know, but to hell with the rules... if we can't officially, we'll do it privately... but as far as I'm concerned, we'll be able too.."
Linnis looked to a small box sitting on the nightstand.
"That's for you, my darling."

Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

Sondra’s eyes lit up when she turned to see the box on the nightstand. Crawling on all fours over to the nightstand, she grabbed the box and then moved back over to Linnis, sitting cross-legged in front of her lover. Opening the box, Sondra gasped when she saw what was inside.

“Oh, Linny,” she breathed as she took it out of the box and immediately put it on, “It’s so beautiful!” Sondra put the box aside and put her arms around Linnis, planting a deep, passionate kiss on her lover’s lips.

“I have something for you, too, love,” Sondra said after she broke off the kiss. Hopping off the bed, Sondra quickly made for the closet. Kneeling on the floor in front of her massive ebony chest, she opened it up and started sifting through the many and varied items she had stored in there, until she found what she was looking for: a 16" x 4" x 3" Leopard Luxury Treasure Chest.

Inside was a vast assortment of rings, necklaces, and earrings. Going through the jewelry boxes inside the chest, she picked up the one she was searching for: a small black velvet box containing a ring that her aunt had given her for a birthday present. The well-polished ring had a rich emerald-cut ruby, surrounded by glittering diamonds and set in 14k yellow gold.

Placing the chest back in the trunk, Sondra got up and walked out of the closet and crawled back onto the bed. Smiling at her beloved Linnis, she handed the box over to her. “A ring for a ring, my love. I hope you like it.”

Bio

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:17 pm

I opened the box and almost squealed with joy. I slid the ring onto my finger and kissed her in return. My wife to be, my love forever.
"I love it, but not half as much as I love you."

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]