View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Only Medicine (For Linnis) 

Post The Only Medicine (For Linnis)
"Oh my god there must be something...
Something to take the pain away
And so there's nothing you can give me...
It's probably better off that way.
"

Autumn rolled over ontop of her covers, sweat glazing every inch of her flesh. Her window was open and music blasted from her cd player at this ungodly hour of the night. It wasn't like it mattered; she had long since figured out that the walls were soundproofed to stop anyone from hearing the screams from within. The problem wasn't discontentment, no she'd settled that quite a while ago. It wasn't fear, she'd come to terms with that quite well too.

The problem was the heat.

Her air conditioner was out and it was literally driving her mad. She clawed at the covers beneath her, wearing only a pair of bikini panties and a sports bra, trying as best she could to remain cool. Of course, to no avail, even with the window open and a fan running full blast she couldn't get to a comfortable temperature to sleep. Finally, she had had enough. She grabbed her teddy bear, flicking the radio off as she marched down the hallway to Linnis' room. Emilla had been gone, and it deeply troubled Autumn. Linnis was the only other girl on the campus she knew well enough to ask for help.

With her battered teddy clutched under her arm, she knocked on the door to Linnis' dorm room, hoping the girl would answer.

Tue May 29, 2007 12:11 am

I had bounced back from that dark and lonely place I wasi in really fast. Of course, like some night,s Sondra was out with another girl, probably in the throws of passion right now. She idd have a lot of people to get back in touch with, in every sense of the term, and I knew that I was where she came home, which was enough to sustain me. Of course, when I opened the door and saw Autumn, my other great love was there. She wasn't as much of a partner-for-life like Sondra was, but she was a love. Like a sister that I'd have sex with, or something like that. But she was important to me, and so of course, I stood aside and ushered her in.
"Attack?"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 29, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile YIM

Autumn walks in and takes a seat on her bed, honestly a little confused at that point. She really wasn't sure.

"Yes... no... I don't know... Emilla's been gone for a few days... I'm getting worried... It's just... I wish I knew... no matter what happens, it's easier to handle if I just knew what was going on..."

She sighs, dropping her head, the bear resting idly on her lap, "Our air conditioning's out, the room's unbearable and... I... I don't know, I just can't be alone right now..."

Looking back up, she sniffles softly, "You... I mean... you don't mind if I stay here for the night, do you?"

Tue May 29, 2007 7:22 pm

I shook my head lightly and took her hand in my own. She was starting to act like I had, but she wasn't going through this alone.
"Sondra came home, I'm sure she will too... she's getting reacquainted with people tonight, so you can stay... and I promise you won't go through this alone, you won't go through the loneliness I did... I'll be here for you."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu May 31, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM

Autumn looked up, wiping her eyes with the back of her wrist gratefully before she pulled Linnis into a tight hug. She'd been so worried over the past few days, it was rather nice to finally have someone who cared about you and your feelings to talk to.

"Thank you so much..." she whispered, burying her face in the girl's neck as she held her tight, "You can't imagine how much this means to me, hun, really."

Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 pm

"I can, darling. I've been where you are..."
I explained and lightly rubbed her back as she clung to me. She was beautiful, and didn't deserve having this happen to her.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:53 pm
Profile YIM

Autumn nods, crawling into Linnis' lap as the girl sits on the bed, resting her firm bottom on the girl's thighs. She nuzzles into her neck for comfort, rubbing her nose into the nape of her neck.

"Thank you..." she whispers again, laying down ontop of the covers and bringing Linnis down with her, their noses inches away as she looks to her friend, "I've just been so lonely without Emilla around... it's been terrible."

Thu May 31, 2007 10:49 pm

"We're too much alike, my lovely Autumn. And what got me by with Sondra gone, is knowing others loved me. Let me show you that I love you, my dear."
I let gravity lower my head to meet her lips with my own in a sudden and deep kiss that probably even startled me a bit.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:36 am
Profile YIM

Autumn tilted her head up, eyes closed softly and the twin streams of tears drying on her face as she yielded her mouth to Linnis' own searching lips. She groaned, parting those pouty lips and sliding her tongue into Linnis' mouth, deepening the kiss with tender need.

She let out a soft coo, laying down on the bed and pulling Linnis down ontop of her, reaching out to caress the girl's back as she tilted her head, working her lips against her friend's.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:44 pm

I moaned softly into the deep kiss but pulled back from it and whispered to her. She wanted to do for Autumn the one thing that made her feel loved still when she was gone.
"Can I make love to you, Autumn?"

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]