View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Substitute Succubus (for Kanoe) 

Post Substitute Succubus (for Kanoe)
Kalia was giddy. Her new plan had her very excited, and it would give her a great opportunity to play with her prey in a way she didn't normally experience. Plus, she got to dress up!

Kalia was pretending to be a substitute teacher. The curvaceous demoness walked into the empty classroom, her ultra-high red heels clicking loudly on the tile floor. It was wonderful for her to get an excuse to wear something other than her normal black outfit, and she was taking full advantage of the opportunity. However, she wasn't displaying a very good understanding of how teachers' normally dressed.

Her feet were encased in heels so daring that they would have been more appropriate on a stripper than a teacher. Black ishnet stockings hugged the curves of her shapely legs, trailing up her calves and most of her exposed thighs. Her tight black skirt would have been impossible for a teacher to wear without being fired: it outlined every curve of her hips and round ass, and seemed to stop mere inches beneath her pussy, which was covered in a white thong.

Kalia was also wearing a white blouse, which would have been fine teacher apparel, if it weren't for her supernaturally large and perky breasts. Only the few bottom-most buttons were fastened, and easily a foot of cleavage was on view for any of her lucky students. Under the shirt, it was apparent that she wore no bra. Her hair was up in a bun and, for no good reason other than that she thought they looked "teacherly", she had on a pair of black glasses.

With a minor and temporary magical enchantment, Kalia had hidden her wings and changed the color of her skin to a more human-like pinkish hue. Her hair was a dramatic reddish-brown, and her fangs and tongue would stay hidden until she decided to reveal them.

Kalia giggled to herself as she perched on the stool in the front of the classroom and crossed her long legs. This was going to be so much fun!

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 pm

The sound of the bell rings throughout the school. It was time for people to head for their first classes. Students of varying beauty made their way into Kalia's classroom. The reactions were mixed to say the least but they were all showed the same, a dumbfounded stare. While some eyes beared the question of how this voluptuous woman could possibly be a teacher, other sets of eyes lingered with a spark of desire for the beautiful woman.

Kanoe was the last to enter. She had to wait a moment for the gawking students to disperse finally to their seats. Out of the students in class, this young witch was the only one dressed differently. The colors of black and some reds made up her uniform rather than the standard Shokushu colors. Her black skirt was longer, giving her a much more modest appearance that allowed to actually bend over without revealing her panties. A black vest covers over her white button top. The outfit was comfortable and not tight like the standard uniform which tends to put her breasts on display, a fact she hated.

The sight of the teacher even caused the young witch to pause in slight shock. It was no doubt a substitute teacher. She knows the school has a tendency to have teachers that are old perverted men or women that are bit erotic in their teachings but this was a bit much. But what bothered Kanoe the most was how her eyes were still lingering over the woman's cleavage. A sharp 'tch' left her lips as she tears her gaze away and quickly heads to her seat in the far corner of the room. She felt disgusted in herself for gawking at the woman. The young student gave a sharp glare to the other girls who were giggling though no doubt they were gawking at the woman as well.

She kept her eyes lowered to her desk as she sighs, calming herself. This class did not concern her and neither does that busty substitute. The witch only had two cares in the world. Her magic which she seeks to grow stronger with and her lover Clarice. Kanoe was never one to gawk at anyone. She did not know what got into her. Did falling in love change the way she sees things. No, if that were true she would be even more embarassed to have her desire shift to another. Her love was not that brittle. The woman just caught her off guard. Yeah, anywho would gape to enter a room seeing that. Why was she thinking so hard about this? Grr...just stop thinking about it and get this class over with. Kanoe grits her teeth, she had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Kalia eyed each student hungrily as they entered the room. It was practically a buffet! She had never tried to perform such a ruse before, and so didn't think to disguise her lust as she stared openly at each girl's body. The disguised succubus just barely managed to keep herself from licking her lips and exposing her prehensile tongue. As it was, she had to wipe her lips with a napkin to keep from drooling.

As the final student entered the class, Kalia took a deep breath. This one...this one was incredible! She nearly fell off her stool in shock! Her scent was so rich and exotic! It was a heady mixture of incense and spices like sandalwood and sage. Plus - there was that telltale touch of copper that told Kalia this girl was a magic user! She smiled widely at the special student. Exactly what she needed!

Fanning herself with her hand, the succubus struggled to keep her composure. She knew she had better start her "class" at once, before she lost all control! As it was, the room was filling with Kalia's own odor: the students couldn't help but notice the scents of smoke and female lust pouring off this "teacher."

While the students were busy getting their supplies out and giggling to themselves, Kalia walked to the board, hips swaying and heels clicking. She wrote with a red pen: "MISS KALIA." Under that she wrote "A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM."

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:50 am

When the teacher inhaled suddenly, she thought it was to call her on her uniform. Kanoe pauses for a moment but hearing nothing, she continues to her seat. The notion of being called on a uniform violation sounded stupid in her head. At least her uniform covers her body. The student was certain that some swimsuits covered more than what the woman was wearing.

The woman's eyes made the young witch's skin crawl. She could not help but feel like they were undressing each and every student in the room. The young witch could not help but drift and gaze at the teacher's body. It was so wrong and so out of place but, it was she was so gorgeous. Kanoe shuts her eyes but that did little to get rid of the image that was burned into her eyes. Those swaying hips, those exotic curves, the deep crevace of cleavage barely contained within the white blouse. The hard nipples poking through the...

No! She screams in her head. Clarice, she loves Clarice. Not some teacher who dresses like some woman who stands at a street corner. Kanoe's heart was beating a bit faster as she takes a deep breath. She notices the other students having trouble concentrating as well as they fumble to grap pens and paper. For once, she couldn't help but find that to be a good idea. She goes through her bag and pulls out an english textbook. The young woman hears the soft squeak of the teacher's red pen on the board. She did not raise her head. She would rather go the rest of the class without looking at this out of place substitute.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:39 am

Turning back from the board, Kalia gazed directly at the student she had identified as a witch. The girl was dressed modestly, for Shokushu, but Kalia could tell that she had a wonderfully lush body underneath all of her clothes! The succubus knew she would have to keep this girl after class.

The first sound out of Kalia's mouth was a girlish giggle. Then she composed herself, and began the lesson. "Hello everyone!" she spoke in rich and clear voice, which moved from rich resonance to girlishly high squeaks, "I'm Miss Kalia, and I'm your substitute for today. It's great to meet all of you!"

Her green eyes traced the buffet of curves that made up the students' bodies, and her pert nose drank their delightful scents. "Today we are going to talk about Shakespeare's play, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.' It is a comedy, and contains lots of humorous misunderstandings and mistaken identities. But, most exciting of all, this story has a lot of magic!" Kalia's eyes flashed as she spoke the word, and she looked directly at the witch-girl again. "Powerful, otherwordly spells and enchantments! Her eyes continued to stare straight at the girl as she spoke. She made sure she had the girl's attention, and then she winked quickly.

"Now," she said cheerfully, turning her attention back to the larger group. "I want you all to write down everything you know about magic on a piece of paper." The class hesitated, confused, and Kalia immediately frowned at having an order disobeyed. She reached out and grabbed a ruler, then slammed it on her stool with a loud BANG!

"Write! Now!" for the briefest of moments her disguise enchantment flickered, but she quickly got it back into place. She glared at the students from behind her glasses as they wrote frantically.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:30 am

Kanoe wrinkles her nose as a strong scent of brimstone and female musk reaches her corner of the classroom. From some of the reactions of the students infront of her, she knows she was not the only one smelling this. Something very strange is going on. Was it from the teacher? Or was there a monster hidden in the room? She knows many of her classes are far from normal but today is much stranger since that substitute. What made her more nervous was how the woman's hungry eyes seemed to be paying more attention to her than anyone else. Even with her modest clothing, she felt like she was on display, vulnerable to those green eyes.

The woman introduced herself as Miss Kalia. Kalia...it sounded more like a first name rather than a last. Hearing that she was just a substitute for today brought some relief to Kanoe. She was unsure how long she would of last if it was any longer than one class, dealing with a teacher dressed like a stripper.

The young student was not familiar with the play. Though she had some appreciation for the arts, it was not enough to deter her from her own arcane studies. Kalia's explanation was brief but what caught Kanoe's attention was the odd amount of force she put behind the word magic. It was like she was making sure everyone heard that one single point. The teacher continued to speak about the magic, each word just as forceful as the last. The young witch raised her head to see that the substitute was gazing directly at her. Their eyes were locked directly into each other. She could feel herself growing uneasy and very tense. When the woman suddenly winked at her before turning back to the class, her nails rake along her desk as her hands close into fists.

Kanoe could not help but tremble. Why was the teacher paying special attention to her? Yes, other teachers would target her due to her uniform violations and lack of participation. But, this was very different. Kalia had winked at her like she knew something about her. And it all started when she mentioned magic. Does this woman know she is a witch?

The rest of the class was rather confused by this teacher. Everything just seemed off about this sub. Kalia's outfit, personality and behavior..everything. So when the woman gave the very strange assignment about magic, the entire class was dumbfounded. Yes there may be magic in the story but why focus so much on it? Their hesitation was like hitting a lightswitch on the woman. In just one moment, the teacher went from ditsy and careless to angry and violent. The entire class nearly jumped in unison when the ruler came down onto the stool.

Students were quickly writing whatever came to their little minds about magic. No doubt writing what ones would find in a story book or about foolish things like card tricks. Kanoe had yet to begin writing as she stares at the teacher. Was this woman completely crazy? Or was this all just a ploy by school to find out who really knows about magic? It was a foolish notion to think such an attempt would draw a gifted student out. In fact it only made Kanoe more paranoid of the whole thing now that it was obvious someone was searching for magic users. It was either that or this substitute is just some crazy woman with an obsession for fantasy.

Either way, she had no intention of writing what she knows about magic. It would take more than a page that's for sure. Kanoe sighs and begins writing...

Magic is just an idea used by authors of fantasy stories to spark a person's imagination. It ranges from people who cast spells such as wizards and sorcerors to magical creatures such as dragons, orcs and elves. In the real world it is just that though, fantasy. Those who claim to be magicians are nothing more than people skilled in slight of hand and misdirection, using smokes and mirrors to confuse their audience in believing what they do is beyond normal.

That was how her family and past schools felt about such a thing. Any attempt to make them believe ends with being called a witch and being punished or exiled from the others. People tend to be rather single minded and lack the ability to think beyond their beliefs for even a moment. Kanoe puts her pen down and waits for the rest of the class to finish.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Kalia perched on her stool as the students wrote. She was enjoying her role immensely. Being a "teacher" gave her a different kind of power than she normally experienced - one based on authority and position rather than fear of her venomous bite. It was a rush!

"Alright, pencils down!" Kalia stood up quickly and began to collect the papers, snatching them away from still-writing students. Her heels clicked on the tile as she prowled the rows, finally coming to her special witch-girl. This close to the girl's intoxicating scent, it was a struggle not to bite her and begin feasting at once. The succubus leaned over the girl's desk and picked up her paper, simultaneously getting a deep breath of the girl's natural perfume and filling the student's gaze with her heavy, hanging breastss. She noted the girl's name: Kanoe. For a moment the succubus' prehensile tongue flicked out, and a drop of drool landed on the girl's desk.

Kalia walked back to the front of the class with her arms full of papers. "If I call your name," she began, "you are dismissed to go read the play outside. Go off on your own in the forest - really get into it!" She giggled, thinking of the easy meals she was providing for her fellow Shokushu predators.

She scanned the first page, and said, "Susan, you may go. Good work." A blonde girl got up and practically ran from the classroom.

The next page. "Ami, dismissed." A small Japanese girl scampered off.

She continued reading and dismissing until only Kanoe and one other girl remained.

"Alex, excellent job. Go on, now." Kalia's eyes sparkled as she watched the red-head slink out. The succubus walked to the door slowly, hips swaying, and locked the door, leaving her alone with Kanoe. She turned around, taking off her glasses and shaking her head sadly.

"I was very dissapointed with your work, Kanoe. Do you care to defend it?"

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:49 pm

No later than when the student sets her pen down did Kalia call for everyone to stop writing. It was not much time at all as the young witch only took a few moments to write what she needed down. Some of the students weren't even done brainstorming when the command was given, causing them to frantically scribble something down that will hopefully be suitable. The class was learning to fear this strange woman and for good reason.

Being in the back corner, she was the last paper to be picked up. The woman bends over, letting the young student get a full view of Kalia's cleavage. Kanoe forces her eyes shut and turns her head slightly away. The witch sighs softly as she hears the soft clicking of heels of the teacher returning to the front of the classroom. She was not sure what was wrong with her. This substitute was just some big breasted bimbo, not someone that she should concern herself with. Kanoe opens her eyes and returns her gaze to the front, not aware of the small drop of drool drying on her desk.

Kanoe was not really surprised that this woman was dismissing students already. With an appearance and personality like this, she was amazed the class lasted even this long. Shokushu must really hire anyone these days. The reactions from the freed students were a mix of relief and reluctance. Relief that they will be able to escape this unstable woman's wrath but reluctance that they could no longer gaze and devour the woman's perfect body with their eyes.

As one by one the students left the classroom, the teacher's intentions were becoming clear. It was obvious she was being singled out. Was the reason because she really did know magic? How does this woman know? She has been careful enough to not use her magic infront of staff members, monsters were a different story. Kanoe clenches her teeth as she watches the final student leave the class. Kalia had locked the door, leaving her alone with this strange woman.

The witch's eyes narrow at Kalia's remark. She knew the woman was lying. Kanoe lets out an annoyed sigh as she gazes at the teacher.

"Defend what?" She replies coldly, "I can safely say that many of the other students gave a similar answer. The amount of time you gave was not enough for some of them to even form an answer yet you released them anyway. And why should I defend something that simply exists in fantasy?"

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:16 am

Kalia pursed her sensual lips in a pout, not appreciating the girl's defiance. She did enjoy the girl's scent, however, as it spiked in power due to her ire.

"Kanoe," she spoke slowly, stalking towards the girl, toying with the ruler she had earlier slammed onto the stool, "I don't like it when my students don't apply themselves. There's nothing worse than a student who is an underachiever, and who doesn't try her hardest. That kind of behavior gets me VERY upset."

Kalia was gesturing with the ruler now as she spoke, and she came to a stop a few feet from Kanoe's desk. "I don't like having to repeat myself, girl, so listen to me when I speak. I want you to go to the white board, get a marker, and write a better answer to the assignment you were given."

The disguised succubus stood with her hands on her curved hips. Because of the arrangement of the desks, if Kanoe wanted to walk to the board, she would either have to move past the teacher in a way that would involve a lot of physical contact, or she would have to take the long way to the board, and walk all the way around the perimeter of the room.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:05 am

Her eyes follow Kalia's as the woman moves closer to her desk. Kanoe's fingers gently flicks the upside down cross hanging around her neck as she tries to hold her composure. This was becoming frustrating. She was locked in a classroom with this crazy woman. She was sure she could just burn the teacher to ash. But, that will only create more attention from the school's staff and even prove their assumptions of her to be correct.

Kanoe's eyes flick briefly over to the ruler the woman was still handling. Tch, this sub was trying to appear more threatening. Trying her hardest? She was trying very hard not to scream at the foolishness this woman was bringing to her. What gives Kalia the idea she was trying anything but her hardest? Her answer was well written and probably much better than the others. In fact... If she wants another answer at the board, she will give her another answer.

Her nails rake gently along her desk as she rises to her feet. The woman's hatred for this person was keeping her focus away from the woman's swaying breasts and voluptuous form...for the most part. With a sigh, she takes the long way around, avoiding the teaching completely as she makes her way to the front of the classroom. Once there, Kanoe immediately looks over at the teacher's desk at the stack of papers, the rest of the students' answers. She looks up towards Kalia and picks a few of the papers up.

"If my answer is considered underachieving, what do you call the these answers," She frowns, "Some of these are not even a complete sentence. So how about telling me why I am still here? I am growing rather annoyed with being targeted by this school."

She lets the sheets of paper slip from her fingers and fall back onto the desk as she waits for Kalia's answer.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Kalia's voice took on a menacing tone, as she didn't appreciate the girl's refusal to follow orders. She spoke through bared teeth, and her anger was causing her enchantment to weaken. Her skin color was slowly returning to its greyish-purple norm, and her hair was becoming less blonde and more blue. As she hissed at Kanoe, her delicately pointed fangs were becoming visible as well.

"Kanoe, I would advise you to do as you are told." Kalia slammed the ruler against a nearby desk, then pointed it at the defiant student. "I didn't expect any sort of real answer from those other students, and so they didn't dissapoint me. From you, however, I wanted something more impressive. I know you can give me a better answer. You aren't like them, girl - you're special. I know all about you."

The illusion was continuing to slowly fade. While Kalia might not look monstrous yet, she certainly was looking strange. She walked slowly towards Kanoe now, a hungry and angry glint in her unnaturally bright green eyes.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:27 pm

The teacher was anything but pleased with her answer, not that the witch expected anything but. Kanoe's eyes began to widen as she sees Kalia's fangs. The sharp hiss sent a chill through her spine. The woman was appearing less and less normal with each passing moment. What was going on here?

Kanoe could not help but flinch slightly to the loud slamming of the ruler. It did little in the ways of making the rebellious student compliant though. Hearing Kalia claim that she knew all about her only troubled her further. Why was is always her? Tch, the price of magic seems to get higher even when she isn't using it. As the teacher came closer, it was apparent that this woman was no ordinary human. That's assuming she was human at all. With the whiteboard behind her, the young student had little places to retreat to. She could run for the locked door and easily break it open but this woman looked ready to pounce at any moment now. She doubts this woman would believe any lies she had about not knowing about magic. Seems either Kalia is completely nuts or she has some sort of sense that allows her to detect magic. Either way, she had no intention of letting this teacher nor that ruler reach her.

"Fine, if you will not leave me alone," She hissed as long strands of her raven black hair began to sway as if from an unknown breeze, "I'll make you."

Wisps of shadow began to sway and flow around her arm. The soft spidery words of magic fill the room as Kanoe began to channel her mana. She had grown tired of this. She will knock this woman out and leave, dealing with the reprucussions later. The wisps of darkness began to swirl into a orb in the witch's hand. Her eyes glare at Kalia. She was not about to let this slutty substitute push her around. With a hiss of pain, she throws a bolt of swirling darkness aimed for the teacher's chest. The darkness tended to have a chilling effect but what Kanoe used the spell for was the concussive burst that came with it. A brief feeling of ectasy from channeling flows through her body followed by a wave of fatigue. Her hand throbs from the backlash of her spell, the price for lack of control.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Kalia threw off her illusion as she saw the girl preparing her spell. The succubus hissed loudly, her prehensile tongue thrashing through the air, spraying saliva. Her wings tore out of the white blouse she was wearing, and her skin and hair returned to their natural color.

"Don't you dare!" Kalia screeched, pointing a now-taloned finger at Kanoe. But it was too late - the witch threw her spell straight for the succubus' chest.

With an angry cry, Kalia was knocked onto her well-padded ass. Her high-heels went flying and she hit her head on a desk. She was unhurt, but the spell had succeeded in rattling her. She had let this go on long enough - she needed to bite the student, to make her easier to handle!

Kalia regained her feet with supernatural quickness. Her body moved like a panther now, with a combination of grace and power that was in every way feminine. The spell had drained the witch's energy for a moment, which gave Kalia a chance to move between the student and the only escape - the door.

"I knew you weren't giving me your best answer, Kanoe! This is more like it!" Kalia's tongue extended to its full one-foot length, and she was drooling down the front of her torn white blouse.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm

Kanoe's eyes widen at the sight of the succubus revealing her true form. Though she did not know what to expect from this teacher, she was not entirely surprised. Demons are in Shokushu as well? She could not remember any other demons besides the strange Spectre she had summoned her first night here.

As expected of a demoness of lust, Kalia's body still bore a beauty unrivaled of any ordinary mortal. The strange skin and hair color along with the wings only added a sort of exotic touch to the woman's already well formed body. The long drooling tongue was discomforting to say the least. Kanoe could see that this former substitute hungered for her.

"So Shokushu is hiring succubi to teach classes now?" She sighs softly.

The dark witch was familiar with succubi thanks to her tome. Though they tend to vary, most of them get what they desire through seduction and sexual interactions. This woman looked more ready to eat her than to screw her at the moment. Her hand throbs in pain. Her spell did little besides rattle the demoness. Perhaps they were resistant to dark magic. Her rituals and spells did involve the netherworld in some cases afterall. Fire magicks would be hazardous. Last thing she needed was to burn herself to a crisp in this locked classroom. That left her with few options.

The swift feline grace of Kalia only showed her it was useless to try to run. Even if the door was not blocked, it was doubtful she would reach it and make it through before the demon catches her. Her only way out was through this woman. She will just have to put everything she got into one spell and hope it does enough to repel this succubus.

"My best..." She murmurs, "Who knows? But, I doubt you are going to let me go so I will not bother wasting anymore time."

Thick threads of shadow began to gather from all parts of the room as she whispers another incantation. Kanoe kept her eyes focused on Kalia as her hair and uniform sway from unseen forces. Sweat was already glistening her brow as she channels as much mana as her body could muster. The dampening field of the island limited how much power could be drawn from her mana, making most spells more straining than they need to be. The wisps of darkness swirl and gather between both her hands. Her heart was racing as her vision blurs. Fatigue and pain throbs through her entire being as she attempts to use as much mana as she could. This was the only way to see how far she has grown, if any. With a scream of pain, she launches a large orb of darkness towards the demonic teacher. It was everything she could put into a shadowbolt. Her legs quiver and grew weak as pain shoots through her body. A groan leaves her lips as she uses the teacher's desk to support her drained body. Heavy pants of air exhale from Kanoe as she watches her spell shoot towards the succubus.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]