View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 New Friends (For AutumnLegrasse) 

Post New Friends (For AutumnLegrasse)
Rose had started to get settled in the school, she was in the common room, sitting in a chair, staring at the ceiling, it had been a long day for some reason, and she wanted some rest, she hadn't gotten changed from her uniform yet, but she wasn't going to yet, she would rather just Relax for now...

Thu May 31, 2007 5:11 am

Autumn had also chosen the common room to relax on that particular day out of any other. She had finished classes a few hours ago, a particularly rough test in her bio course that day leaving her more than a little frazzled. She made her way back up to her room, immediately shedding her uniform and settling in for a nice, hour-long bubble bath. With that out of the way, she was feeling a good bit calmer than she was previously.

Curled up on one of the couches, she was the only other girl present as Fate entered the common room of their dorm building. Dressed in a black babydoll tee bearing a chibi skull with a pink bow and silky black pajama pants with neon green polka dots, she had a book laid out before her on the couch, nibbling on the tip of her thumb as she paged through it idly.

Thu May 31, 2007 4:03 pm

Rose was looking idly around the room, she hadn't notised the other girl on the way in, damn she was cute, but she tried to keep her mind of things like that. She had nothing else to really look at though, the whole room she had looked over a few times, she decieded to try make a conversation with the other girl, "hey, what are you reading?" she asked, hoping not to disturb her to much...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:40 am

Autumn looks up, a little surprised by the presence of the other girl in the room. She was so engrossed in her reading that she'd barely noticed. Internally, she scolded herself for nearly missing the cute girl before her.

"Oh, nothing special, just some poetry," she smiles brightly, "I've... never seen you around before. I'm Autumn, nice to meet you."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:51 am

"Nice to meet you, My names Rose" she said, smiling back, "yes, im new, I only got here a few days ago" she said, quickly looking over Autumn. "so, is it a good book?" she asks, sitting back a little...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:03 am

Autumn turns the page, looking back up, "It's alright I suppose, hehe. Blake is a little too nature-y for my tastes, but I love the way he words things, so I put up with it."

"Are you getting acclimated well? I know sometimes people have a little trouble adjusting to the schedule around here, it can get kind of hectic sometimes."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Rose nodded "yes, it is a bit hectic, I manage though" she said, shifting slightly in her chair. She wanted to know a little more about this girl, she seemed interesting. "So when did you get here?" she asked curiosly...

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:08 pm

Autumn slid a marker into her book, closing it as she focused all her attention on Rose. She nibbled her lower lip thoughtfully, dwelling on the question for a moment, "Mmmmm... a semester and a half ago, roughly. I transferred from URI to here. I... well... I don't know... I'm still kind of regretting it, hah... But, aside from certain... disturbances... it's rather nice here."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:46 pm

She was rather confused about these disturbances... "what do you mean by... distubances?" she asked thoughtfully, trying to think what these distubances could possibly be, but she really didn't have a clue...

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:36 pm

Autumn blushed. The girl presently had two options. Either one, she would tell Rose, she would think Autumn was crazy, and never speak to her again. Or two, she wouldn't tell Rose, and the two girls could continue with their conversation. Feeling horrid for not warning the girl ahead of time, she still opted for the latter option.

"Nothing, it's personal, just... eh... Don't worry about it, hun," she smiled softly.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:58 am

"Oh... ok then..." Rose said with a frown, She would of rather known what these disturbances were, than have to find them out herself... But she decided it was for the best... "Um... is there anything to do around here?" she says finaly... She was thinking about if she shouldn't of asked what those disturbances were, there wern't her business anyway...

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]