View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 lonley (open to anyone) 

Post lonley (open to anyone)
A young, new student of Shokushu high, entered the common room, her feet tapping softly on the foor. Her long strawberry blond hair drifted behind her as she walked, blond bangs framed an angelic face decorated with violet eyes and rosy lips. She wore a plain white blouse and a long black skirt.

Isabel, the student, ran a hand nervously through her long hair. She'd been to classes a few times but had never mustered up the nerve to say hello to anyone... and as of such... so far she was friendless. She looked around shyly and sat down at a seat nervously glancing around shy and unsure of herself.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:06 am
Profile YIM

I was reading my manga eating an apple I was wearing a black shirt and mini skirt I looked up and notice the blond haired girl and smiled at her "hi there."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Sondra was heading down the stairs on her way to the Students Common Room to do some homework after stopping at her dorm room to change out of her school uniform and into something a little more comfortable. She was now dressed in a black sequin tank top and a matching miniskirt that just barely covered her panty-less crotch, along with her favorite black cat ears and tail, the latter affixed to the back of a thin silver chain-link belt.

The reason she was going to do her school work in the Students Common Room and not her dorm room was because if she had stayed there, and her roommate and lover Linnis walked in, there probably wouldn’t be much homework getting done, what with all the sex that would be taking place and everything. As fun and exciting as that sounded to the lusty blonde sex kitten, who was always horny and thought about sex on a constant basis, Sondra was way behind in her classes and needed all the time she could get to make up for her almost two month absence.

Entering the room, Sondra grinned when she saw a familiar face. It had been some time since she had seen her dear friend Kim, and Sondra was looking foreword to getting reacquainted with her, in more ways than one. Walking up to Kim, the smiling blond leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. “Hey there, Kimmy, it’s great to see you again. The two of us need to get together sometime and have a little fun together.”

Just as she was about to say more, she finally noticed the other girl, a pretty, young blond like herself, though appearing to be a few years younger, sitting down in the room with them. Sondra didn’t recognize her, and figured that either she had just recently arrived to the island, or she had arrived sometime during the couple months of Sondra’s mysterious disappearance.

With a wink at Kim, Sondra moved on over to the girl with a cheerful smile on her face and said, “Hello, there. Welcome to Shokushu, I’m Sondra, one of the Seniors on campus here. What’s your name, hun?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Isabel heard a girl in a black shirt and miniskirt greeting her, and lifted her violet eyes up to her. She smiled shyly, "hi" she said softly.

She jumped a little when another girl walked in with a tail and ears she blinked a little and watched their interaction in curiousity and innosence. She tilted her head to the side lightly wondering what kind of fun they were reffering to, a game maybe?

It appeared she was noticed as the kitty girl turned around to great her, Isabel blushed lightly strougeling past her shyness, "Um... hi thank you. Nice to meet you Sondra." she licked her rosy lips lightly, "and my name is Isabel."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:14 am
Profile YIM

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek as I winked at her "yes indeed its been awhile since we had a nice time togther plus there's lots of things I gotta tell you too." I then looked at Isabel and grin "that's a nice name and I am Kim and im also a Senior its nice to meet you."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:32 am

Sondra smiled at the attractive blonde’s shyness. It was a feeling that she might be able to help the girl overcome, in more ways than one. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Isabel. It’s always a…’pleasure’ to meet new people here.” Sondra took a seat next to Isabel. So, what do you think of Shokushu so far?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:17 pm

Bio

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Bio

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]