View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Beginnings ((Continued From the Old Boards)) 

Post New Beginnings ((Continued From the Old Boards))
Nitalia moved as she was guided down to the floor in the middle of the room. She nodded to her before she took a sip of the tea, her stomach growling softly. She blushed at the noise, she then turning her attention to Autumn completely.

She could only nod in agreement with her, she blushing before she spoke.

"I used to try to sneak baseball bats out of the gym after working out after class... but I don't know if they helped or made things worse to tell the truth..." She took a slow, deep breath as she tried to still her mind. She looked up to Autumn at her name, she nodding and replying.

"Thank You Autumn... for the tea... and it is a pleasure... and a relief... to meet you as well... " She slipped into thought as she sat there, she offering a soft smile.

"Key cards now? And that... thing you were listening to... What is it? Don't tell me that being gone as long as I have... I have lost all track of time... It feels like Micheal J Fox In Back to the Future... I mean... coming forward... and everything is more advanced... but the people are the same and they have the same problems..."

She would laugh softly at that, she taking a slow, deep breath before she spoke once more.

"I think... My things may be down in the basement... I can't be completely sure though... But I don't know if I want to go down there and look... I as doing that the last time when... when.... " She trailed off to silence, taking a sip of her tea, letting Autumn guess for herself what had happened as she remained sitting on the floor in her room, in that dark-green bath robe.

Tue May 01, 2007 2:33 am

"The key cards?" she nursed her tea, wetting her lips as she curled her legs underneath her, "They're a relatively new addition. I'd heard a story about a girl being attacked by a monster, she jabbed it in the eye with her roomkey and got away. Next thing we know they're confiscating keys and issuing these cards out to everyone. Spare no expense and all that. It actually surprises me that it hadn't happened sooner, considering how long the school's been in operation..."

She listened to the rest of the girl's story, or rather, the bit that she would tell. It felt cathartic to hear someone else who'd had experiences with the beasts that stalked the isle. Everyone else she'd tried to speak to had either rebuked her as crazy or quieted up and never spoken to her again. It was nice, this odd little bit of companionship. There really was something to be said about shared suffering.

"I don't know about your things, dear... I mean, I hate to sound unsympathetic, so don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think I'd be ready to put my neck on the line for your stuff. Well, that's not entirely true. The truth is, I don't want you to put your neck on the line for your stuff. If there's something personal in there, well, it's a different story, but anything you didn't take down to the basement with you the first time is probably gone, I'm sorry. If you..." she sighed, getting her bearings, "If you don't feel like talking about it, I understand. And if you need somewhere to stay, well, I doubt that Emilla would mind very much if you hung around here for as long as you needed."

Tue May 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Nitalia ran a hand through her hair, she nodding before she spoke to Autumn.

"I know for a fact that when a girl... dissapears... that her things are taken down to the basement to make room for a new girl... I used to go down there looking for stuff to decorate my room.... As for my stuff, there was nothing special about it except that it was mine." She held that dark-green robe tighter around her as she looked at Autumn, tilting her head to one side.

"Emilla? Well... I see..." She blushed slightly as she looked down, letting the tip of one of her fingers slowly trail around the edge of her tea cup. "To tell the truth I had hoped that you didn't have a room-mate, but I guess that would be my luck..."

She would nod to her, thinking for a few minutes before she looked up to Autumn.

"They... wouldn't have happened to fit the rooms with individual baths did they? Or Are there still communal baths?" She tried to plan out what she would have to do to get back into classes and into a dorm room. She had no possessions now, meaning that she could request school uniforms, but she may or may not get them.

And then there was her story. She knew anyone who rocked the boat dissapeared and was never seen again. She would have to make up a story that was plausible for her absence.

Wed May 02, 2007 6:14 am

Autumn pointed over to a door near the far wall, "They've added private baths to some of the rooms at this point, though I shudder to think what the school's reasoning behind it is..."

She trailed off, watching the girl think as she sipped at her tea. It made sense the a girl's things would be taken down to the basement after she vanished, the place was labyrinthian in scope and size. Closing her eyes for a moment, rather deep in thought, she nodded before clearing her throat and addressing Nitalia.

"I... well, I hope this wouldn't be too much to ask, but... Well.. I'm sure you know what it's like to be alone in your room. I mean, the anxiety, especially if you've been attacked, it's terrible. Sometimes either Emilla or I get caught up late in the Library, or in classes, sometimes our schedules just don't mesh... What I'm trying to say is, if we had a third girl in here, then I doubt any of us would ever be alone. I just... well... I think it would be nice to know that there's always someone waiting to talk to..." she blushed, turning back down to her tea.

Wed May 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Nitalia looked up at her commment, though it didn't bring her any more comfort. Some of the rooms had private baths at this point. She slowly licked her lips in nervousness as she watched Autumn, speaking once more.

"Ok, seriously. Has the new shower ever attacked you? Locked you in? Because if it has, then I'm not stepping one foot in there.. It's bad enough that monsters would do that... But for some damned computer to get off on raping you? No... " she frowned at that, face flushed from anger, or was it?

She continued to think on her story before Autumn's new comment disturbed her thoughts. She offered her a smile as she listened, that flush in her cheeks growing as she responded.

"I... would be glad to stay... though I don't know how the admins here would take to it..." She smiled playfully as she continued. "And unless you have another bed hidden in a closet here, that means that I would be bunking with someone..."

She let her stare seep into Autumn, letting her known who she might like to bunk with before she changed the subject.

"You know.... I think so long as I don't raise a stink about it... I could get away with claiming aliens abducted me... Who knows... it really could have happened?"

Thu May 03, 2007 9:16 am

Autumn blushes, a little embarrassed, as Nitalia reacts so angrily to the addition of the personal showers. She brushes her hair out of her face, looking up to the girl as she gives her answer.

"No, I've never been attacked *by* the shower... In the shower... Well... that's a different story... but I think that, with there only being one shower per floor per dorm building, some of them were running into each other trying to ambush us. So, private showers would solve that problem, as there would never be any more than two or three in a place at a time. And as for three roommates, well, it's happened before..."

She shrugs, her blush deepening as she notices that little glance that Nitalia throws her. From the looks of the girl, she could see why she was bothered so often by the monsters.

"Well, I don't think they'll really care, to tell you the truth... I mean, they seem to do everything they can to make it easier for... for them to get at us. They don't really care what we do, so long as we're helpless to stop it."

Fri May 04, 2007 2:36 am

Nitalia listened to her, she nodding for a moment before a strange thought occured to her. She continued to listen to her for a little while, she seeming to take pleasure from Autumn's blush.

"You know, If all these monsters... were here by chance... then I am sure that, there would be fights amongst them... you know? Territorial creatures often fight to defend their territory. Especially if they are predators or searching for mates, which it seems like every damn one of them is." She stared off into the distance for a moment.

"It's almost as if the faculty are facilitating every need of the monsters... though, they themselves aren't afraid of them... as if there is a deal... or a bargain... and they are just playing their part... And for the monsters to co-exist as well as they do, they must all be sentient... and all be aware of the system..." She looked to Autumn before she shrugged.

"Oh well... I'll just end up getting myself into more trouble if I go along that way..." She looked to Autumn as she took another sip of her tea, letting her eyes remain locked on Autumn for a moment before she finished her tea, slowly lowering the cup. She watched her curiously, she softly speaking again.

"Do you mind awefully if I take a shower? I sitll feel really icky... the tea has been wonderful... But I think I would feel better if I cleaned up too... And then.. Maybe afterwards we can discuss.. my future sleeping arrangements?"

Fri May 04, 2007 7:03 am

Autumn nodded at Nitalia's theories, though she questioned a few. Sentience certainly wasn't something she'd pegged all the monsters with, as she'd known a few to act like mindless, ravening beasts. Though, that did bring up the question of why they hadn't just eaten her. She shook her head, clearing it of such unpleasant thoughts. It really didn't do to dwell on such things. After all, those who did usually ended up disappearing sooner or later anyway.

"Oh!" she started, drawn out of her reverie by Nitalia's question, "Of course, of course. The bathroom's over there, like I said. You have to jiggle the handle on the shower door a bit, because it sticks on the track sometimes. Um, just get yourself situated, and I'll get you a towel, alright?"

She beamed, placing their cups on an end table and moving over to her crowded, chaotic closet. She dug through heaps of clothes; clean, but heavily disorganized. Finally, she removed a pale peach towel from one, looking triumphant as she knocked on the door, opening it and going into the bathroom to bring Nitalia her towel.

Fri May 04, 2007 2:39 pm

Nitalia smiled at her words, nodding as she rose from her place to walk to the bathroom. She had walked into the bathroom, quickly shedding that dark-green robe to let it hang on a peg near the shower. She slowly pulled opn the transparent shower door, she reaching in to start up the shower before she looked around to make sure that there wasn't anything lurking within. The water quickly warmed, she stepping in with the door left open, stepping slowly into the water.

She sighed out slowly as she felt the water rain down onto her head, slowly running in a smooth cascade down her body. She slowly began to caress herself, rubbing her hands slowly over her stomach and then down, as if rubbing the water further into her flesh, letting herself soak for now. She didn't hear Autumn enter the shower, having gathered the loofa and bodywash, beginning to lather up her body. Foam clung to her flesh as she scrubbed herself, as if trying to scrub the fear of the unknown off of her form and out of her mind and soul, bare body completely visable to Autumn, her back and rump visable.

Her body was well-toned, from running every day, kick dancing and a little bit of dance, not overly muscled, but defined. Her shoulder-length hair clung to her head and neck as she washed, leaving her body naked to Autumns appreciative eyes. Nitalia smiled at her words, nodding as she rose from her place to walk to the bathroom. She had walked into the bathroom, quickly shedding that dark-green robe to let it hang on a peg near the shower. She slowly pulled opn the transparent shower door, she reaching in to start up the shower before she looked around to make sure that there wasn't anything lurking within. The water quickly warmed, she stepping in with the door left open, stepping slowly into the water.

She sighed out slowly as she felt the water rain down onto her head, slowly running in a smooth cascade down her body. She slowly began to caress herself, rubbing her hands slowly over her stomach and then down, as if rubbing the water further into her flesh, letting herself soak for now. She didn't hear Autumn enter the shower, having gathered the loofa and bodywash, beginning to lather up her body. Foam clung to her flesh as she scrubbed herself, as if trying to scrub the fear of the unknown off of her form and out of her mind and soul, bare body completely visable to Autumn, her back and rump visable.

Her body was well-toned, from running every day, kick dancing and a little bit of dance, not overly muscled, but defined. Her shoulder-length hair clung to her head and neck as she washed, leaving her body naked to Autumns eyes

Fri May 04, 2007 11:26 pm

Autumn makes her way into the bathroom. She blushes a deep red, making an odd noise, a mix between a yelp and a squeal, not entirely dissimilar to that of a scalded cat, as she sees Nitalia quite gloriously naked before her.

"H-here's your... um... dammit... oh yeah! Your towel!" she manages to stutter, her cheeks turning as bright as her hair as she hands the gorgeous girl the soft fold of peach material. She gulped, feeling a further bit of attraction settled in as she watched the girl scrub herself, feeling almost dirty from simply standing there observing.

She tried to detonate the tension of the moment with a smile, though she couldn't bring herself to goofily bear her teeth, so all she truly managed was to look rather pleased with what she saw. This, of course, was untrue; that is, she was stunned.

Sat May 05, 2007 4:50 am

Nitalia continued to wash her body, lifting her left arm as she drew the loofa slowly up her side, letting the suds cling to the delicate, sensative flesh of her ribs and then her underarm until she heard the yelp. Her eyes widened as she suddenly spun and began to dash out the shower towards the sound, but all she found was Autumn standing in the doorway. She had dropped the loofa, her naked body now completely on display to Autumn, hidden only by the dwindling effect of those thick suds. She stared at her, hearing her words before she smiled and accepted the towel, hanging it beside the entrance of the shower, completely unbothered with her seeing her naked body. She spoke as she leaned closer, her skin almost glowing as water broke over her wet flesh.

"You worried me Autumn! I thought maybe something had tried to snatch you!..." She laughed nervously as she then turned to step back towards the water, leaving the door open to let the steam pour out into the bathroom. She slowly poured a small puddle of shampoo into her hand before she brought it up and slowly began to wash her hair, turning to face her slowly. Her generous breasts, framed by the suds of her washing stood prominently, her nipples pointing perkily towards Autumn as she spoke.

"You know... You can join me if you want? I don't bite Autumn..." She smiled playfully at that comment, licking her full, moist lips as if in thought for a moment before she continued. "At least... I don't bite -hard-..."

Sun May 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Autumn blushed at her words, tossing the towel onto the sink as she rubbed up and down her arm nervously, "Tried to snatch me? Please, don't even talk like that. What happened to you is enough reminder of the particularly special dangers the island has to offer for today. Hell, having encountered them once or twice in the past is enough reminder for the rest of my life..."

She looked down for a moment, face turning into a little grin as she looked back up to the girl, eyes roaming slowly over her body, taking the time to eat up every glistening, soapy inch.

Giggling, she reached down and slid the tank-top up over her head, those pale, perky breasts bouncing playfully free, little pink nipples the only markings on them, standing perfectly at attention, "I suppose I could be persuaded, however, to stay for a little bit..."

With a smirk, she hooked her fingers into her jeans, wriggling that cute little butt as she worked them down her hips, her bright-pink panties soon following suit and baring her neatly trimmed sex. Now quite naked, she took a step in to join Nitalia, laughing nervously, "I just remembered that I only brought out one towel... We'll have to share, hehe...."

Mon May 07, 2007 1:11 am

Nitalia stuck her tongue back out at Autumn as she heard her words, she sighing before she spoke to her softly.

"Then don't make noises like that... Because with as much as it has happened to me... I was afraid that..." She trailed off into silence before she turned to look back into the wash, continuing to wash her hair slowly. She turned back to watch her undress, she blushing only slightly as she slid further into the shower. She spoke softly as she watched her, she speaking gently.

"Oooh... just one towel? Well... I can dry off with the towel..." She smiled as she waited for Autumn to wet her hair before she poured shampoo into her own hands, beginning to wash her hair for her, her breasts bouncing, in clear view before her before she spoke.

"And you... can dry off with my tongue..." She smiled warmly to her, suggestively.

Mon May 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Autumn shivered, her lips quivering softly as Nitalia's nimble fingers worked into her hair. She sighed pleasantly, closing her eyes as the girl's palms worked over her scalp. Those pert little nipples brushed against the soft flesh of Nitalia's breasts as she leaned in, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist, one hand clasping the small of her back as the other trailed up between her shoulderblades.

"Mmmmmnh.... the only problem I can see with that..." She giggled, leaning in and parting her lips. She poked out her tongue, flicking Nitalia's earlobe playfully before taking it into her mouth and suckling on it tenderly, her chin resting on the crook of the girl's neck, "Is that I can't see your tongue doing a very good job keeping me dry..."

She giggled, gripping the curve of Nitalia's firm backside as she hooked her leg up over the girl's hips, her sex hot against the slick surface of her friend's thigh, "Not that that's a bad thing, hehe..."

Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Nitalia sighed in content as she felt Autumn slide closer, feeling her body press against her own. She whimpered only slightly at the feel of their hardened nipples pressing against each other's breasts. She felt those arms move closer, she slowly draping her own arms down over Autumn's shoulders, trailing her fingertips slowly through her hair and then down her neck. She would caress gently, giggling as she felt her tongue against her earlobe. She spoke slowly as she leaned her head to one side, baring her neck to her.

"Mmmm... No... because I could just like you until you get completely dry..." She laughed softly as she looked to her, she holding her tightly as she continued to work her fingers through her hair. She felt her loop her leg around her, she smiling as she slowly slipped foreward, pressing Autumn's back gently against the wall of the shower before she began to slowly grind her thigh against her hot, wet sex.

She smiled as she continued to caress her scalp, finally speaking once more. "No matter how... long it... takes...." She grinned to her at that before she slowly leaned down to kiss the neck bared before her, tasting her skin and the slight salty-sweet flavor of her sweat as she ground against her.

Tue May 08, 2007 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next