View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Meeting People (For Lillian) 

Post Meeting People (For Lillian)
Lucrecia wandered towards the common room, feeling a little awkward. She'd finally caught up on her studies, meaning she now had some free time... which meant she had to go meet people to spend it with. Something the rather shy girl wasn't too fond of.

Still new, she wasn't sure what the girls here were like, before telling herself to stop overthinking things as she reached the door. Taking a deep breath, she pushed it open, stepping into the large common room.

The large, empty, common room. She frowned, a little annoyed at having gotten so nervous and worked up only to find no one around. Still, while she was here, there was no harm in staying. Maybe someone'd come in. After all, it'd be easier if there wasn't a crowd, she didn't like large groups.

Picking a couch, Lucrecia sat down, picking up a magazine from the table and flicked through it. It was a gossip magazine, something that wasn't really to her tastes, but it was better than nothing... although she did hope someone would show up soon.

Lucrecia 'Lily' Dramen, the shy book lover

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:02 am

Post Re: Meeting People (For Lillian)
I'd gone down stairs hopng to catch someone alone in the common room enjoying themselves. I hadn't had much luck with the rooms themselves and I didn't quite have any other form of entertainment to fall back on other than playing my keyboard. Unfortunately it seemed my luck didn't quite exist. I found myself in a nearly empty common room with a single woman in it, reading a clean magazine much to my disappointment.

I walked closer to the couch and looked down at the girl humming slightly; how I hummed a rock tune was anyone's guess. I tapped a foot and looked over her for a minute.

"Hey there, What's up?"

I said in a usual non-chalant tone blinking slightly and scratching my nosed out of habit, Nervous was something I never was, I'd grown out of that damn quick.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 am

Post Re: Meeting People (For Lillian)
Lucrecia'd made it through about four pages of mindless drivel without going insane. And, just as she was about to give up on reading, she noticed that a couple of the pages near the middle had something taped to them, the edges of the pages a little thicker.

She flicked through to them just as someone came in. She didn't even notice, too stunned by the pictures hidden inside the magazine. A woman gleefully massaging her erect nipples with one hand while the other was buried between her thighs.

Lucrecia's eyes widened, cheeks immediately going bright red as she slammed the magazine shut, practically throwing it onto the table even as she breathed heavily. She would probably have fled the room, had she not finally noticed Lillian.

"U-uh... hiya," she managed to stammer after a moment, pushing her glasses back up into place as she did so. Oh, she thought she was about to die from embarrassment there, her face still flushed... it didn't help that the newcomer looked similar to the woman in the picture, with a near identical build and hairstyle... she forced the thoughts back, managing to keep speaking, "I'm j-just passing the time! Kinda new here so I d-don't really know anyone and wanted to come make some friends. But there's not really anyone around at the moment... she drew off, feeling more and more awkward by the moment. And warm. The air-con in the room wasn't on, she could feel the heat, slowly raising her hand to undo the top button of her shirt.

Lucrecia 'Lily' Dramen, the shy book lover

Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]