View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Let's Do Lunch ((Open)) 

Post Let's Do Lunch ((Open))
I wore a tight blue t-shirt and a very short blue skirt as I pranced about the dormitory, finally finding myself in the common area. I was horny, and because of particulars of monster-related trauma in my recent past, I wasn't up to speed on all the new pieces of ass - that is to say, students - on campus. "Time to see what I've missed."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Let's Do Lunch ((Open))
wandering the subconscious world of other people's daydreams was rather fun as vanessa sat there in the common room a book over the large woman's face as she slept only to be awaoken with a start when a daydream had been attacked by some sort of creature. She fell out of her chair breathing slightly heavily wearing a skirt and button down blouse both simple in design both designed by one of her few friends in the school. Golden eyes moved to see linnis in a provocativly short skirt.

"Hey there! I think I know you; saw your picture in the dorm on Sondra's nightstand I think... Linnis right?"

Maybe a bit odd to be greeted by name by someone you didn't know. either way she sprung to her feet quite towering over the nympho before her.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 am

I wore my usual clothes, a bikini with a layer of mentally altered paper over it; altered to look like a beautiful forest green dress with golden trim. It was easier to just make clothes outta paper than to actually buy them; they were expensive after all. I found myself wandering this day through the halls of the dorm not yet even having found my own room in fact I hadn't even been paying attention to where I was going because I ended up falling over my own two feet; maybe today wasn't the day to practice wearing 8 inch heels... ah well anyway I ended up uncomfortably on the floor of the common room my face crammed into the book I had been reading; three other books littered my 'pockets'.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:03 am

"I know I haven't been home much," U blinked at the girl, "but it's strange to greet someone by implying they've slept with their wife... just what are you doing looking at our nightstand?" The relationship was open, but we both enjoyed picking on the occasional tryst and making them feel awkward.

And then the girl fell on her face. "You okay?" I asked, looking at her but not getting too close. Always could be a trap.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am
Profile YIM

"Oh right should have said this first huh, name's Vanessa Trusdale; I'm one of your new roomies, And I swear A: I didn't know she was your wife and B: I didn't sleep with her, thought bout doing it but, didn't."

Vanessa certainly felt awkward she hadn't expected this linnis to move to the lewd so quickly

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 am

"Good," I smile and chuckle to her warmly, "If you're going to sleep with my wife, I want in on it too."

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:26 am
Profile YIM

I glanced up quickly pushing myself up to my knees nodding.

"Oh yeah just a good ook; lost my head always doing that really."

I laughed faintly picking up a square of paper that had slipped off my wshoulder and sighing.

"Wouldn't happen to have anohter 8 1/2" X 11" square of paper on ya would you?"

I knew the large girl and the kinder girl were talking about something but what? eh I wasn't really paying any attention.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 am

I shook my head and looked to the new roomate, wondering if she had anything, before looking at the girl again, "I don't here, actually. Sorry."

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 am
Profile YIM

"Didn't expect you to be so direct for some reason."

she smirked with a quick shrug putting the book back where she had found it on the desk expression quite vague she didn't like to show how she was feeling when she just met someone.

"No such luck on the paper girl sorry."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 am

"Crud oh well just a little alteration then."

So I had to shorten the dress a little bit to cover my shoulder again didn't bother me too much but, hey I'd rather not have had to.

"And my name is Tatiana Azevedo, I perfer not to be called girl so you know deary."

I wasn't enjoying the persona of this big girl but maybe I was just afraid of her size.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:45 am

"Now, now, let's all play nice," I say with a small smile, looking at the girls present. "I'm a direct person, miss Vanessa. And to you, my dear flower, she meant no disrespect, I'm sure."

Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

"A possibility I'm sure."

I said bluntly glancing at Vanessa but my gaze didn't linger long.

"Never could tell when someone was being hernest or not kind of a bookish girl don't get out of my books much even if I'm always going for walks."

Raven, magus of life

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 am

"Didn't mean to bother you just had nothing else to call you."

Vanessa offered the best condolences she could. she tapped her foot on the ground a time or two.

"You Linnis are an interesting woman you know."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 am

I smiled broadly at Vanessa's compliment. It was the start of a very good day. "My darlings, you don't know the half of it."

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

"Well since we're going to be spending a lot of time together I'm sure I'll learn won't I?"

she snickered slightly not quite meaning it in a suggestive way it would have been easy to take it as such.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next