View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe) 

Post Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
It was hard enough trying to plan something so God Forsaken secretive without Kanoe knocking on the door for a visit. Now, it was nearly impossible since she moved in. No one could imagine the adrenaline rushing through Clair's head when her lover came too close to her bed. Not a single person could even think of how the tightness in her chest cut her breath short when the darker witch searched around the floor near her bed for her books. But finally, after grueling and torturous silence of making this a surprise...the day had come.

~Kanoe's Birthday had risen from the depths of days and would ease the young woman's stress at last.

It was upon returning from their ever 'exciting' days of school did the young witch plan a small surprise for her love. With what little she had, what she was about to give Kanoe was more precious to her then any other possession. Once in the room and undressing out their uncomfortable school clothes, Clair took a quick glance towards her bed. A small smile creased her lips in excitement. Through the whole day she pretended to have forgotten Kanoe's big day. Shrugging off any hints or looks Kanoe might've given (If she had actually paid attention at all), the woman was anxious in finally presenting a present she thought was worth giving to the her deeply loved witch. Of course worldly possessions could not match what she had given her, but this treasure was special.

Once dressed in her attire of her long-sleeved red shirt and black decorative pants with two chains on either side, the blonde turned to the raven haired beauty with a hidden, mischievous plan.

"Say Kanoe? Would you mind running off in getting some more ice? I think the freezer is out."

Stupid of an excuse as it was, it was perfect in getting the woman out of this damned dorm for once. Purposely allowing the freezer to run out even though it was originally her room seemed careless and rude, but it was the only thing she could think of at the time. she figured (More like hoped) she would take the bait.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 am

Post Re: Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
Kanoe was not one to have many feelings about holidays and far less about her date of birth. Her family was too busy to really do much for such things when she was younger. She was used spending her birthdays much like any other day, alone. This year was slightly different as the witch glances over at Clarice. She was no longer alone. She has someone that cares for her, shares her pain and is in love with her. There was not a day she was not grateful of finding this wonderful woman she calls her lover.

But, her birthday had little to do with it. All the day would remind her is that she was aging and still mortal. It was a ticking clock for her to gain more power and still be young enough to have her fun with it. Of course she has her fun in other ways now since Clarice entered her life.

The dark witch changes into her long flowing robes, prefering comfort over the traditional outfits that students on the island wear. Pulling her raven black hair back and out of her robes, she turns to her love who was making an odd request. Ice? She looks over towards the kitchen and sighs softly. Kanoe had not been leaving the dorm much since her return. Few questions were asked about her absense as both could only guess what could have caused her to be gone for a long duration. Letting the slight annoyance pass, she grabs a small bucket and walks to the door.

"As long as you fill the freezer with water again," She replies softly, "You forget the strangest things at times."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 pm

"Haha, very funny. I happen to forget things when I'm having fun with a certain some one," she replies before the woman leaves. It was true she was forgetful of the things that were of little importance to her. At least the ice machine was down the hallway so it wasn't as if she was sending Kanoe off on a wild goose hunt. Her eyes watch from the side as the woman shuts the door softly behind her. She sighs with relief before bending over from her bed and pulling out her present for her lover.

It took at least two weeks to wrap this infernal thing with purple and blue paper. The Art class did always wonder why they were running short on wrapping paper for their projects. She chuckles at the thought of them searching around with question marks all over the place. She shakes her head fervently of the thoughts and places the square shaped gift on her bed. The thing looked rather heavy but in fact it wasn't at all. She just hoped Kanoe wouldn't try and return the gift back to her. She was a nuisance when it came to giving something. There was a small note tapep to the gift with the ~Happy Birthday Love~ on it. All in all the gift looked like a child wrapped it. But it served its purpose in hiding the true treasure inside.

She sighs with a smile, thinking of that was one of the quirks she happened to like about her lover. She may be selfish and self-righteous, but its those things that would've gotten on a normal person's nerves that Clair couldn't get enough of. Flicking hair behind her back, something else she had picked up from Kanoe's habits, she holds the present close to her chest as she walks over to the door. She stood there for a moment, backing up a couple of steps and waited for the dark witche's return. it was about time she got this present out of her face.

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:23 pm

She smiles faintly at Claire's comment as she leaves, shutting the door behind her. They did tend to have their fun more often since living together. Sometimes it was out of love or more out of wanting to forget about what vile monster had taken their bodies that day. The nights together were a mixture of many things. Times they would simply study their magic either separately or together and other times they could not keep their hands off each other. She was once content being alone in her little world but since meeting Clarice, that woman was her world now. Together they will continue to study and grow until they can leave the island together. She could ask for nothing else.

Filling the small bucket with ice, Kanoe walks back to their room. Ice, what in the world would she need ice for? The witch opens the door and froze in place upon seeing the small package in Claire's hands. Seeing the card, she could make out the phrase that she had not heard since she was just a babe. The hand holding the bucket quivers, threatening to drop it as she slowly raises her gaze to her love's. She felt heat rising in her cheeks. Her heart was fluttering. It was her birthday but why did the woman do this for her? Her mind was sent spinning at the selfless thoughts her lover always had for her. For a few moments, her mouth would move but she could not manage to speak until finally...

"I..You..You didn't have to.." She clamps her mouth shut trying to collect her thoughts. She lowers her gaze, blushing deeply, "Th-Thank you.."

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 pm

A finger places itself upon her lips. Claire raises her head to give the woman a warm smile while shaking her head. She had a funny feeling it was going to turn out like this. Ever slowly she closes the distance between them. Her hot breath tickles Kanoe's lips before their lips meet for a very sensual kiss of love and devotion. Keemari may of swooned her with his toxic pheromones, but this woman-this powerful witch before her made melt inside without any sort of manipulations.

It was soft and gentle when the dark witch finally realized they had switched items. She now held the present in her hands while she took the bucket into her own. She gave one soft chuckle upon seeing those cheeks redden.

"You talk too much when actions speak louder. Yes...I didn't have to...but I wanted to...for you."

Her hand rises to the occasion and gently carresses Kanoe's cheek. It was a touching moment to say the least, she wished it would never end. Her hand quickly runs down the woman, just grazing her sides before it return int holding the bucket steady. After saying what she was going to say she would turn and head straight for the kitchen to pour the ice into the freezer.

"You can open it, you know. Its not going to jump at you even if it does look a little odd."

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 pm

The single finger on her lips silences the young witch. Clarice always did find ways to turn her world upside down which only made the woman all the more irresistable. It felt as if the world held it's breath as their lips met in a gentle kiss of their love for each other. Kanoe took in a deep breath only to blink and notice the gift was now in her hands. Right on cue her cheeks blush further as she gazes back at her love, that sly little minx.

Kanoe leans gently into the woman's touch. This woman had a power that magic could not mimic, being able to wash away all her doubts and worries and see what she truly has before her. Butterflies flutter in her stomach as her lover's fingers brush ever so slightly against her sensitive sides. It took her a few moments to realize she still had the gift in her hand.

"I..I know that," She pouts.

She takes the gift over to the table and begins to carefully unwrap it.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Inside was that same thing she had, but with much different color. It was Clair's tome. Its silky red body was spiraled with yellow designs all over it, even on the back and side. She had taken care of it for the longest time. Its pages were in good condition although it appeared very old to the sight.

Once done with filling the freezer, Clarice returned to sitting in the chair opposite of where Kanoe was and watched with interest. A hand propped her head up for support, allowing a few seconds to go by to allow her love to udnerstand what she had gotten.

"This book is filled with magic spells, incantations, and potion instructions. Its not just a tome for you...its my heart. It doesn't serve its purpose with me anymore, but...per-perhaps it can aid you in your quest at becoming a powerful witch."

She made sure to chooser her words carefully this time around. She could alreadyt ell by the woman's emotions she was reluctant in accepting the gift in the fist place. Now she could easily see how reluctant she truly was in accepting it. But it mattered not, it didn't help the young witch it once belonged to anymore. It wasn't that she had learned everything she could from it, but more of she couldn't elanr anything from it. it spoke of ways with dark magic, despite it bright appearence. It was something more destined to be in her lover's hands then herself.

"...happy birthday, Kanoe."

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 pm

There was a lump in her throat as she looks at the magic tome. The witch took it into her hands. Her fingers lightly ran down the cover as the tears she been blinking back began to stream down her cheeks. How could she do this? Much like her own, this tome was everything for Clarice and what brought her this far. Kanoe slumps back into her chair, holding the book tightly to her chest. She never felt so happy, so loved before. Yet the young student could not stop sobbing. Swallowing deeply, she looks up at Claire.

"B-But...wh-what about you?" She stammers, "This book is e-everything to you. I..I don't want you to give up."

She felt sad thinking that this was a sign of her love giving up something vital and possibly not continuing her studies. This woman was her lover but also her rival, always striving to become strong for the woman. What was going to happen now?

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Clarice was taken aback, having to blink a few times from what she saw infront of her. Was Kanoe...crying? She had seen little of this woman's side and quite frnakly she wanted to keep it that way. She understood some of it was happy but what was the other? Guilt? Regret? She wasn't sure.

"Hey hey..." she calmly puts and stood from her chair. Walking over to her lover she hugs the woman close and smiles at how reluctant she was. Just as she had assumed it would be, but it hurt worse for the woman and she wasn't even crying, "Ssshhh...its alright. I told you, its served its purpose for me. I won't lie and say I haven't appreciated the information it holds but...its not for me. This dark magic it holds is just...something I can't do. I've tried and tried but...it just hasn't worked. Your more adapted to it then I ever could be. This tome...will suit you well.

I'm not giving up my training. I could never do that. I will search on for the right tome for me. I will study...and work hard. But I can't very well do that if you keep staying behind for me. Please...for both of our sakes...take it...and cherish it."

It was almost enough to bring her to tears, but she remained vigilant in keeping together, even if it was making her cry inside. her lover needed soothing and damnit she was going to get it even at her expense. She could cry in silence for now. Her hugs were meant to comfort and calm. But this one she did was for herself as well. Her arms push the book fruther into her chest gently, as if signifying it was her's too keep and do what she wanted with it. Its not like there aren't other books to read and study. Clair had already gotten stronger since she had been on the island. it was about time Kanoe picked up the pace.

"I promise I'll keep studying...if you keep the book. When I'm not around all you have to do is look at the book and remember me. I'll always be here for you. No matter what..." her soothing words trail off when her hands slowly worked themselves into the woman's shoulders. As if having minds of their own they tried to soothe her tears and pain away by rubbing directly into them. It was short as they trailed into hugging her once more. She did what she thought was best for Kanoe. Maybe her love needed to cry more, not keep her feelings in until they bursted from within.

It almost made her happy to see under that calm, cool and collected facade, Kanoe was a human being.

~You'll always have a shoulder to cry on.~

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Kanoe calms down some as she was pulled into her lover's arms. Her love had the keys to her heart and she was still unused to feeling so much about a woman, it was overwhelming. She was not sure if the woman was just saying it to make her feel better or not. The witch never knew Clarice had information on the darker arts in her tome. Perhaps some people are more attuned with certain elements than others. Claire was an elementalist, not one for spells of the underworld and darkness. Maybe she is right and the book is better in her hands. As much as she hated admitting it, Keemari would be a better source of knowledge about the elements and that druid seemed much more fond of his bright haired apprentice than herself.

The words of falling behind her love stung as she lets out a soft sigh. So now the woman was stronger than her? It hurt but perhaps it was true. The woman had so much more control, rarely ever harming herself with her spells and using her mana more effectively. Kanoe was still learning the basics from her mistress. She skipped many excercises and steps in her training that she did not know about. Though the lessons of Mage helped greatly, the price was always high leaving her powerless and weak for a few days after being drained of mana. She never told Clarice that her memory of Mage was restored and that she was apprenticed to two masters. For right now, knowing would not make much of a difference.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself once more, the dark witch hugs the book tightly to her chest. Perhaps she needed to catch up. But, if her love can't use dark magics then it was better off in her hands. Finally, she nods slowly.

"As long as you have not given up," She began softly, "Neither will I. I will cherish this and try my best to understand what knowledge it holds."

Her fingers run along the cover. She wanted to say more but could not find the words to describe what she felt. Kanoe's heart was pounding hard in her chest. This woman had given her so much. Her cheeks would not stop burning as she looks up at Clarice.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:09 pm

"I love you."

It was all that needed to be said. She could tell her words unintentionally stung her love when she was trying to comfort. But her words were truthful, at least in the witch's mind it was. Kanoe may think she had more power and more more control, perhaps some of what was true, but she lacked many things that her love did have. One was having to be proud of her powers. The woman she held seemed more amazed about them then she did. Come to think of it she had never witnessed many spells her love had and was still quite curious about it.

She leans down and kisses her forehead more out of love then comfort. She still had been taken by surprise when she began to cry. It was enough to rip her heart out and make her cry too. As their eyes met, her emerald orbs sparkled with happiness for having this woman around.

"I'll keep being your rival..." her sentence trails off when she stands more upright. This setting needed some lifting up in spirits. Gentle as she could, she slowly pulls the book from her arms and places it gently on the table. There would be a time for hr to look at the book later.

"Now for part two of your gift."

It became obvious what she meant when she began to pull on Kanoe's arm towards the bed. This witch needed a boost in pride and confidence, something she practically was excelling with ease. She had much pride for being who she was and very confident of her abilities even if they did fail in monster's assaults. She wasn't going to give into them, though. If she did...Kanoe would be a sitting duck for more mind assaults to break her. She wouldn't allow the woman she loved so much to fall.

Maybe she was to confident and needed to let her love breath more? Now that she thought about it she had been one to comfort and never leave her alone to think or anything. Smothering wasn't something she used to do, but now she could hardly keep her hands off the witch she was tugging.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:38 pm

She finally forces herself to release the book and let it be set on the table. Anything holding information about magic was difficult to let go but that particular tome was so much more than that. Clarice always seemed to be able to take control and calm her down. It amazed her and made her jealous on how her lover seemed to handle things better than she. The woman was a light she reached for when alone in the darkness.

Kanoe continues to blush faintly on hearing there was a part two. Though at this point it was half expected, they were never ones to fight off their desire for one another. The witch was pulled up from her seat, moving closer to their bed. Smiling faintly, she regains some of her composure and footing. The witch suddenly swings Clarice around, wrapping her arms around her lover. She pulls the woman close, their bodies pressing together as she gazes into those sparkling emerald eyes. Warm breaths caress over her love's lips as she leans in close, taking those lips into hers. The kiss was long, her mouth opening slightly as her tongue invades the other woman. Taking back some control made her feel much better. Sometimes she could be cruel in her desires but she did enjoy wrapping her lover around her finger when the occasion arised. Fingers lightly glide down Claire's sides, coming to rest gently at the woman's hips. The dark witch forcefully ran her tongue along her love's, wrapping around it and giving deep sucks before sliding it briefly down Claire's throat. Finally, she pulls back, breaking the kiss and letting a thin thread of saliva fall between them.

"Mmm.." Kanoe coos as she caresses her lover's cheek, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous light.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:32 pm

She smiles faintly when Kanoe reluctantly leaves the book at the table. It was certainly not going anywhere anytime soon. but it seemed another part of the woman she loved needed attention. The human pat always seemed eager in pleasing and being pelased, herself included.

She hadn't expected for Kanoe to take charge and actually forced her into something. Not that she fought back, she just stared with widened eyes at the darker witch. Holding her in spot was something that made Clair shiver in anxiousness, she was just surprised beyond belief her pride didn't take over.

Wide eyes slowly fell close as she's taken away by the kiss the woman gave. Unable to give a fight back, the woman stands there and takes the full blow of the kiss given. A soft gasp leaves her closed lips when the other tongue pushes into her mouth. Toying and suckling on her own, her knees nearly buckle under the pressure. Being pushed slightly to the back of her throat made her eyes flutter in heated arousal. This woman always knew how to turn her on.

Finally, Kanoe pulls back from assault, allowing the two to stare into eachother's eyes for a moment. She cooes softly with those hands gently gliding down her sides. It was enough to make her melt had she not been panting from the kiss they had made. She had never recieved such a kiss before and it left her out of breath.

Seeing the sly mischeviouness her lover had makes the witch shudder in what she planned to do.

"W-wow..." was all she said from what kanoe had done. It was all that needed to be said. She was just...in shock from it all. Seems the woman she loved already knew what gift she was going to give her. The chance to be in power of their love making...without a fighting glance from Clarice.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Kanoe gently pushes Claire to sit down on the bed. She sits down beside the woman, stealing a soft kiss from those lovely lips once more. Though her lover was more than willing to give her everything she could ever wish, she wanted the woman to enjoy this day as well.

"There is more where that came from," She whispers into Claire's ear, "I will take my time unwrapping my gift."

The witch kisses the woman's ear and then her neck. Her hand gently turns Clarice's head into another long kiss on the lips. She took her time, letting her tongue slowly take over the other woman's mouth and begin grinding against her tongue. A hand trail's down her lover's side and over her hips. It continues further rubbing over the woman's rear before stopping at her thigh, stroking back and forth. Kanoe's tongue had finished wrapping around the other's tongue and was taking slow deep sucks of her lover's mouth. She kept her methodical pace as she lets her tongue slide along Claire's and began to slither along the back of her throat.

Her other arm wraps around Clarice, slowly running up and down the woman's back. She loved this woman so much. The dark witch continues to make out with the golden haired mystic. Her lover had offered her everything, mind and body and Kanoe wanted to show her just how much this woman means to her. At least while both of them can still think straight. They did tend to lose themselves to passion often.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:06 am

This woman was already sending her up the walls with how gentle and tender she was being. She squeaks softly when hands push her into sitting on the bed. Wasn't this woman being forceful. but she paid no mind and allowed Kanoe to control everything. To be honest, it felt to let go...just for once.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a pair of hands trailed down her sensetive sides. It made her shiver with delight when Kanoe spoke such seductive words into her ear, tickling it slightly with her heated breath. The other woman then locked her lips again and nearly made her faint from the intense sensations she gave. Her tongue was assaulted and quickly beaten since she put up little effort. Now a 'P.O.W.' it was wrapped, suckled, and carressed to the highest abilities it could feel.

Her hands twitch with the want to touch the raven haired beauty, but she had promised herself she would be good. It was becoming increasingly difficult with not giving the other witch any attention. It made her feel bad slightly, but then...maybe Kanoe doesn't want her to do anything. She had never gotten the chance before with her prideful and almighty self. She had mellowed out over the months of being with the woman, and was slowly maturing under the nurturing support of her lover.

Though she could think straight for the time being, Clarice continued to give moans when her love's hands slid over tender areas. Such as her thighs and even her bottom. She had expected a sly squeeze from them but it quickly went away with the carresses of her upper legs. It was more sensetive anyways. Even if they were just getting started somewhat, her body was reacting to slow touches with a slow arousal building. Thoughts of what the other woman would do made her sex dampen, but not dripping or even noticeable. At least not yet.

Her eyes remained closed throughout the duration of Kanoe exploring her mouth. Her tongue was pushed in all places of her orifice and even to the back of tender throat tissue. She sighs somewhat, but makes sure not to blow her hot breath from her nose too much. She still had some control. Her hands remained at propping her up on either side while her head was really the only thing that turned in her lover's direction. She could only hope the power over her was something worth this much affection.

She felt that pull of guilt in the back of her mind of a few monsters that had gotten the better of her. Especially that being and its Voice. Sooner or later she was going to have to tell the her dear witch the truth. But right now would be the most horrible of times. She would find out soon enough. Her lvoer's carresses and kissings began to wash her worries and guilt away. Slowly but surely they faded with each gasp and sigh that left her occupied mouth.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next