View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Trying Some New Clothes, New Friends. (Kanoe and Darwin) 

Post Trying Some New Clothes, New Friends. (Kanoe and Darwin)
She sighs to herself as the two near her dorm room. Having just left the party, both, or at least her, was still shooken up by what happened. And now she had just realized that Kanoe may be present in the room, and knowing her she was about as sociable as anti-social people come. Being in the dark magic arts and such has seemed to push a paranoid effect on her lover. But she couldn't blame her, after all being on this island yout end to not quite know who's who and who's what.

"Kanoe may be in our dorm right now. If she does happen to be in there, your more then welcome to talk with ehr if you want" she states, as if tor eassure her her lvoer was nice and good at heart. Not that she wasn't, but she could only faintly remember how the two of them first met...

Things may get out of hand, but with her being able to sense emotions from the two, she'll have a slight advantage of keeping them calm. Somewhat at least. She was more worried about Kanoe and how she would react. The only person she has ever witnessed near her was her herself. But she had faith in her lover to become acquainted with her new friend. They had gone down two flights of stairs to the hallway to her dorm. It was slightly tiring, but the tension inside Claire kept her upbeat.

Walking beside company never did feel so ncie, though. She curiously glanced at her friend, wondering what she was thinking. Emotions only gave her ltitle hints on what was going on in another's mind, but that was it.

"Are you okay? I mean, this isn't to foreboding for you is it?"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 am

Post Re: Trying Some New Clothes, New Friends. (Kanoe and Darwin)
Being pulled by her new friend towards a dorm she'd never been to was a new experience for her as far as she could remember then again, knowing what happened to her in the past she wasn't sure. She'd agreed to let Clairice decide when to help her out with trying out dressing as a woman though; she hadn't expected it to be right after the party ended. She accepted it though as she just smiled keeping up with the blonde woman quite easily.

"Kanoe huh, You know I still think that's a pretty interesting name can't place it at all."

She shrugged slightly as the eyes of a student or two caught the pair walking giving them a bit of an angry stare. it seemed a number of straight students got quite jealous when they saw anyone else walking with the drag-king they thought was a complete man. She'd gotten used to this by now though.

"Oh no, I'm doing fine. Just kind of tough to think about showing off my figure to people other than myself. I'd never even think about doing that normally."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am

"I know its an interesting name. I got mine from the novel, Silence of the Lambs. Heh, its no wonder when I see the movie I get a little nervous," she replies, but shivers at the the thought. Mind games Hannibal played seemed awefully familiar.

As they stepped up to her dorm, she couldn't help but hesitate. She had been feeling some eyes on her for awhile and jsut having them continue was slightly irritating. She had forggotten that most straight women here would find such a thing irritating if she with the only 'guy' in the school. She sighs, but doesn't seem to blame Darwin or the girls for it.

She was about to open the door before she realized something. Knocking would be appropriate. So she did. She only knocked three times before calling out to see Kanoe was in there. If she were, who knows if she would've been dressing or something. That would be a bad first impression for her and Darwin.

"Hey Kanoe? Are you in there? And...are you decent?" she asks, cursing herself from hesitating the last stamenet. She sighs with a smile and turns to Darwin while chuckling nervously, "Hehe...better safe then completely sorry on my part, no?"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 am

A gentle meaningless shrug was offered as Darwin looked over the plain door; the markings on her leg again burning her. She completely ignored it, the pain not as intense as usual. She wondered what to do when she met Kanoe; what would she say how would she respond? She also wondered what Kanoe looked like.

"I'm not really sure where my name came from but, It's nice enough kind of manly though."

She was honest with herself; she had a guy's name.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:11 am

Much like most of the other nights, Kanoe had been spending her time in their room. Besides going to class, she rarely left unless she had an urge to change the scenery around her and step outside. The dark witch was dressed in a long black robe that loosely held to her body and had a V cut down to her chest. The fabric ran all the way down to her ankles of her bare feet and had long sleeves that ended at her wrists. She was sitting at the table with flipping through a large tome covered in runes. Unlike her past rooms, she had yet to put a pentagram on the table, showing some courtesy to her roomate and lover but four lit candles were their barely dimly illuminating the room. Small notepads and journals lay about the table as she continues to translate and study her art like she always does every day and night.

She blinks at the sudden knock at her door followed by Claire's voice. The witch frowns slightly, why was the woman knocking to their own room? Kanoe could not help but sigh at the question of being decent. It better not be Keemari that was with her. The mere thought of it made her jaw clench. But, if their teacher wanted inside he would be inside already. Where did Claire go anyway? The young student shakes her head as she sets her book down. Rather calling out to the woman, she simply walks over and opens the door herself.

Kanoe was not sure how to react to seeing the strange guy with Clarice. The last time Claire brought a man over to the witch's old room with her, it did not end with the best of outcomes. But, this person was different. He did not look old enough to be a teacher and she was certain that Shokushu did not allow male students. That only leaves monsters or this guy was just a tomboy who prefers to be dressed like a male. Ugh, how confusing. Her eyes flick from both Darwin and Clarice before finally remaining on Claire.

"Of course I'm decent," She replies, "What do you think I do alone in this room?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am

"I wouldn't know since I'm not in the room," she replies, pouting at the straight-forwardness she had been given. The fact that Kanoe had come too open the door meant she might not be in the best of moods. She sighs at the thought of her becoming angered. Now that she thought of it, last time she brought someone over, it hadn't ended to well and she nearly lost her powers. But she was certain Darwin was human (she could only hope she was or be screwed by a monster and Kanoe.) She steps aside to lifts her hands and present her friend to the dark witch.

"This is Darwin, Kanoe. I know she looks like a guy, but that was her preferred outward appearence. We had met at a party some student was holding and well...it kinda turned into a sex fest. Another girl and the two of us were the only ones who didn't join in. After talking abit, Darwin has agreed to try out some clothes that are more feminine to help boost her confidence in the area," she explains, trying to act as calm as anyone would. Since the dark witch was blocking the way to her room, she merely waited to see if she had Kanoe's approval.

She may find it odd with her explanation, but looking at the girl next to her it wouldn't be hard to believe the whole female tomboy part. She might not take the sex fest party too well. She had never gone out somewhere without the woman, and if she heard something like this, she could only wonder if her lover would assume the worst. She fearfully hoped not, but it could just be her being paranoid...or not.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 pm

"Good to meet you Kanoe, Clarice has said many wonderful things about you."

She offered a kind bow to the girl at the doorway. A simple glance up at her and Darwin straightened up continuing her gentle smile to her friend's roommate. The voice she used had been the masculine one as a few of the straight women of the school were peeking out of their dorms glaring at the three as they stood outside Kanoe & Clarice's dorms.

"Do forgive me for asking but, may I come in? The prying eyes around us are rather... Annoying."

She made sure to make sure make it known to the hallway near by heard they were annoying her. She enjoyed the style of dress just not the gathering it brought her. it was the only part about it that brought her any grief.

If Kanoe could feel mana at a subconscious level she'd feel a bit of an overflow from Darwin, all seeping out at the leg. the amount in her that so quickly kept replenishing itself with nothing to do had forged a way out; the runes on her leg though here now permentant nothing would ever remove the vent.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:42 am

"Pleased to meet you as well, Darwin," She replies calmly.

A proper greeting with respects was something of a rarity on the island or anywhere for that matter. Kanoe nods slightly and steps aside, holding the door open for both of them. Just like the others, the dark witch had no fondness for the other students such as the ones giving dirty looks to the three. The masculine voice was a bit uncomfortable but she was not one to pry on this one's choice. Hopefully the voice will change to fit the more feminine outfit she came to get.

"A party that became a sex fest?" She teases Clarice, "At least you keep busy."

She was slightly shocked that Clarice goes to such social events. But then again, Claire did not walk exactly the same path as herself. Perhaps it's good for her lover to go out into the real world and speak with those who do not channel mana. Darwin was unique, much different from the usual students that attend Shokushu. Perhaps it was the entire male attire or voice but there was just an odd feeling from the woman Kanoe could not understand.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:27 am

Darwin always offered proper greetings, it was her way; the way of a gentleman. It's what made her so popular with the girls of the island. It was hard to resist snickering at Kanoe's little tease. She shook her head slightly as she gently took it to herself to step into their room. She scratched her chin as she looked around within; now that all but, Kanoe & clarice were out of range of her voice she used her much more feminine one, a singer's voice if you'd ever heard one.

"Sorry for the false voice there Kanoe, I just findthat's it's easier if the girl's don't start asking odd questions, I'd hate to shatter their fantasy world more than I hate having to lie to them."

She nodded slightly stretching her back and looking over the decor of the room. It was quite nice as far as she was concerned.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:44 am

Her mood becomes sour when the sarcastic remark plasters over her face. Her stare grows slightly annoyed, but it was more in the playful pouting for the two of them.

"He-hehe...very funny. I'm sure you keep busy yourself. What's under your bed again? I seem to have forgotten," she reorts and smiles, satisfied she may of caught the dark witch off guard.

She thankfully accepts the door held for her and enters the room. Allowing Darwin to know the full extent of what their room looks like, she stands aside to allow view. Two beds were on the other side of the room, in the middle with the window inbetween the two. Their were two dressers on the right side in the corner, one bigger then the other. The other side held a kitchen not to far from Kanoe's bed, and beisde that was bathroom. Just your standard room set...except for the occasional book and two tomes that were lazily on the small table between their beds. Not only that, but the wroom was fitted into a dark shadowed overview, of course the candles that were on the other side of Kanoe's sleeping quarters gave it a very nice dark impression.

She looks on as though she had just seen this room for the first time. SHe could imagine with the robes her lover wore to add to all of this, Darwin would most likely assume her to be a very dark person. Though she was, she completely contradicted it with her frequent happiness and laughing. Her eyes soften at the thought of seeing Kanoe laugh. It always did please her...

She shakes her head from her daydreamin and walks to where the dressers were located.

"Now then...I wonder what kind'ave clothes would go with you..." she says to no one in particular, while rummaging her hands through a drawer filled with shirts and pants.

"Hmmm..."

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Kanoe smiles faintly to Claire's little comment. Of course she could ask the same of her lover as they both kept a few souvenirs from their first project together. And why use their toys on themselves when they could try and make each other squeal in eachother's arms? But, such games were for another time. Closing the door, Darwin had dropped the whole male act and was speaking with a voice that contrasted with the one before. What was once deep was now much softer, a pleasant change though the clothing did not match. The witch did not know why someone would go through the trouble in trying to hide their gender. Perhaps it was personal and it was best not to pry.

"It's fine, though I doubt this place could be called a fantasy," She replies.

Locking the door, she returns to the table she was sitting at. The witch looks at the now closed tome, flicking the reversed cross hanging from her neck as if in thought. Having a guest was rather foreign to her. Most of the students she has spoken to tend to know some sort of magic or power that was unnatural to the real world. Perhaps Darwin was the same or perhaps she was just a woman who prefers to be a male. Either way, it would be rude to just go back to studying right? Ugh, how confusing. Kanoe sighs and sits down. She looks over at Clarice going through the dresser. Her lover was rather different from her. The woman still had normal clothes and seeks other contact with people. At least Darwin is not asking to try on her clothes, there would not be much to choose from.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 pm

"So uhm, trying on clothes then... What do I do?"

Darwin had tried on clothes before just not women's clothing. her leg tingled a bit more than before as she looked to Clairice & Kanoe wondering what she could possibly do about this.
A smile remained on her face as she asked her next question; she didn't know what Kanoe meant in the slightest.

"And what's wrong with this place anyway everyone keeps telling me it's not a fantasy or it's a nightmare or some other such crap. What do they mean by all that?"

((forgive the length still getting over my virus))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:55 am

Her first question she was unsure how to reply so unfortunatly it was left unanswered. A red top with black capris seemed to fit the woman pretty good. She just hoped her own size was right for her. Getting up from where she was squatting she pushes the clothes into her arms. She quirks a brow at the latter question, not fully understanding what she was asking.

"What's wrong with the place? I don't think there's anything wrong with our room. Is it that intimadating that we don't have bright lights on?" she replies with her own question. She seemed thoughful in the matter and glanced at Kanoe to see her reaction.

This was the first time she had heard something about their room being strange. She thought it was perfectly normal, but then again she herself was far from normal. She takes a moment to look around the room once more and shurgs. She was happy with its appearence and her lover seemed more then hesitant on changing it either.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Kanoe smiles at Claire's question. Seems her lover did not quite catch the meaning of either of their statements and questions. The witch brushes stray strands of black hair away from her face and back over her shoulders. Clarice can be rather innocent at times.

"I believe she is asking about what I had said," She replies, "About how unnatural beings ambush and rape certain students on the island and in the school make this place a nightmare. Not our room."

Perhaps it was a bit blunt but Kanoe was not one to beat around the bush. Either this woman will believe them and perhaps see things in a different light or think she is crazy. It did not matter in the end. She was seen as strange without the mention of monsters. Maybe it was not the best idea to scare Claire's new friend though. This meeting new people thing was not something she was used to at all.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Claire still seems puzzled and cocks her head to the side in confusion. SHe had believed Darwin was asking specifically about their room and was now at a loss of their little conversation.

She rubs her hand over her face and sighs, shrugging of her confusion.

"Ooookaaay. I still don't think our room is a nightmare..." she says quizically and stares at Kanoe with narrowed eyes. She was trying to concentrate on this now 'over her head' statements and grummbles to herself.She crosses her arms and sighs once more. What a pain to not fully udnerstand things around you.

"Whatever..."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next